Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Till Death Do We Party (Faust56 and myself)

poisonedxkisses

Supernova
Allison arrived at a party that pretty much the whole junior class was going to be at this end of the school year party. She brushed her long brown hair out of her green eyes and moved towards the back yard. She was wearing a short denim skirt and a lime green tank top with a black and pink polka dotted bikini under it. She entered the backyard and smiled, waving and talking with some of her classmates, looking around for her best friend since elementary school. She grabbed a cup of soda and sat down near the pool waiting for him to arrive.

Matt drove up a little while after in his jeep with a bag on his back. He got out of the car and walked towards the back. His boots made a heavy clunking sound as he stepped onto the rock path that made its way to the back. Already he saw one of his classmates and greeted him warmly with a smile. He wore a white fit shirt which showed his tone build, he also had on his favorite dark blue boot-cut jeans proudly, as any son of a farming family would. He walked into the house, eyeing the crowd before doing so, and dropped his bag onto the couch. Inside were his swim trunks a towel and few male essentials. He left the house and back into the yard, almost instantly spotting his beloved childhood friend, Alison. He smiled wide as he walked up to her, his arms open wide to give her a big hug, as was his custom. "What uuuuuup Allie!?"

Allison smiled when she heard Matt's voice behind her she stood and hugged him. "Hey Matty..." she said and smiled. "Not a lot is happening, just getting ready to get this party started." She smiled and pulled her hair back, tying it behind her neck. "It's great to see you." she said, starting to take off her top and skirt. "We should go swimming, Matt. " she said, playfully wrapping her arms around his neck.

He hugged her tight and agreed with her. He couldnt wait for the party to kick off. He froze up for a second when she started to undress in front of him. Even though they were best friends, he still cared for her, in many ways. He laughed when she latched onto his neck and nodded. "Haha ok ok, let me go change real quick. Ill sink to the bottom with these clothes on." He slipped from her and quickly walked inside, a couple of people leaving the house at the same time with their own swim suits on.

More people seemed to have arrived while Matt was in the bathroom changing. He walked outside barefoot with a towel drapped over his naked shoulder. He had a flat stomach and a dark tan, all of those days of working outside really paid of. He laid his towel on a near by chair and tightened up his trunks. He grinned at Allison. "Well then, lets get wet." He chuckled evily as he picked her up in his arms and jumped into the pool side ways. The water hit them both on their sides. He let her go and began swimming for the top after her, laughing as he surfaces.

Allison smiled and nodded. "Alrighty, I'll be here." she said and smiled watching him walk into the house. She moved over to one of the other girls, talking and laughing before picking up one of the beers at the refreshment table, opening it and taking a swig, dancing and singing to the music playing in the background.

She smiled as others exited the house, jumping in the pool. Allison smiled a bit when Matt exited the house, loving the look of his tan skin. She had had a crush on him since Freshman year but had never said anything so their friendship wouldn't be ruined. She put down her beer and walked over to him. She laughed as he picked her up, jumping into the pool. Once they were in there and he was no longer holding on to her she swam to the surface and splashed him. "Jerk." she joked, sticking her tongue out at him.

He laughed and poked her taught stomach. "Better than going through that whole, slooooowly entering process." After he finished laughing, he laid back into a floating position on his back. He relaxed as the small waves caused by the others moved him around, relaxing him. He stayed like this for a while until he started to sink. He came back to his original position and looked around for his friend. He spotted her on the deeper part of the pool and smirked. He sank under the water and swam deep as to not be seen clearly. Once under her, he started to swim up. To his surprise, and obvious pleasure, he caught a good look at her body under the water. He breasts were nice and perky and her legs so smooth looking. His eyes trailed to her small bikini bottom. He found himself looking too long and started running out of air. He panicked and swam up quickly. As he came up, he took the chance to tickle Allison as part of his original plan. He took a deep gasp for air and bobbed in the water. For a moment, however, his lower body pressed against hers, his thickening member being very obvious. He didnt take notice right away as he was still catching his breath.

She laughed and shrugged. "You could be right." She said and watched him float. She shrugged and swam to the deep end of the pool, treading water for a bit, joking around with some of the other people. She looked around and noticed she didn't see Matt and cocked her head a bit. Maybe he got out? she thought. She turned her attention back to her other friend's laughing, and playing around. She gasped when she felt hands tickling her, eyes wide when Matt bobbed up to the surface. She blushed a bit noticing the slight bulge in his swim trunks as his body brushed against her. "Hey, glad you could join us." she said and smiled. Another guy called their attention and chuckled. "Yo, how bout we play truth or dare you guys?" Allison smiled. "In the pool?" he shook his head. "Nah, let's go to the hot tub." Allison shrugged and looked at Matt. "I'm game, are you?" she asked.

He felt himself start to calm down and his bulge become less obvious. He nodded and grinned. "Lets do this." He hoisted himself out of the pool, looking down to check and see if he was still poking out. Once he was ok he got out and extended his hand to help Allison. Once out he walked with her to the hot tub. He slipped in and sank low letting out an instant and very satisfied sigh. "Aaaaaah.... its so good Allie." He moved to the side for her and looked up as the others got into the tub. There were 2 others in the tub with them, the boy who suggested the game and a girl from their class. They were all ready to play. As they talked about rotation and rules, matt's mind drifted back to when he brushed up against her. He felt embarassed, but noticed that she didnt say a thing, in fact she was blushing. If she noticed at all... maybe she liked it too. He couldnt help but smile. He came back to reality and nodded when the boy said the game was starting. The boy looked to Matt. "Alright man, truth or dare?" Matt acted as if he were a tough guy in a joking manner, "Dare me."

"Alright, cool!" Allie took his hand and got out of the pool with him, grabbing her beer and moving to sit in the hot tub. She sighed contently and looked at Matt. She noticed he was looking at her a little differently and blushed, thinking about the brush against him in the pool. She listened to the rules and sipped her beer. She chuckled when Matt said dare and wondered what Ryan would dare Matt to do. "Alright, cool. Uhmm, I dare you to take your swim trunks off." he said smirking a bit.

Matt was a little caught off guard. He chuckled nervously and looked to the two girls, Allison especially. He smirked at Ryan, "Yeah youd like that wouldnt you." He teased him, Ryan was a good sport but still he waited. "So, you gonna do it?" Matt thought for a moment and looked around at the other guests. Some had moved inside, most of the ones still outside were in the pool or sitting on the edge with their feet in the water. Matt looked to the others and nodded. "Fine, i got this." He reached down a bit to untie his shorts. He found safety in the fact that the bubbles were still going and would hide him a bit. He lifted his knees and slipped out of his trunks, pulling them up for others to see as proof. He drapped them over the side and looked to Ryan defiantly. "Happy?" He chuckled and looked to Allison, then their other friend. "Alright Kat, your turn." Matt shifted a little, the water felt good on his naked skin. He rested his hand on the seating only to find Allisons. He waited a moment and began to move his hand from hers.

Allison chuckled and smiled Matt agreed to do it. She looked down, trying to get a glimpse without being to obvious once his swim trunks were off. Kat chuckled and nodded. "Alright, uhm I'm going to choose truth, Matt." she said. Allison blushed a bit when Matt's hand rested on top of hers. She wasn't sure why, but every touch sent her body on alert even when they'd touched like this before.

Matt could feel that she didnt pull away, he liked that. He stopped moving his hand away and let it rest on hers a bit. He could feel himself being watched. At first he chalked it up to paranoia but as he thought of a question for Kat, he noticed Allison's eyes wandering around his person. Being so naked made him feel a little vulnerable but excited that he was being looked at like this. He could feel himself getting a little excited again. He shook his head and thought about the question instead to get his mind of his situation. "Well.... lets see..." He thought for a moment more. "Oh! Hehe, i got it. Which teacher would you go on a date with?" He had an idea already. She would sometimes eye some of the younger male teachers. Kat seemed a little flustered but still responded. "Mr. Bronder, hes so cool when he talks about atoms." She sighed. Ryan snickers at her, she punches him hard in the shoulder which causes him to laugh as he rubs his arm. "Alright alright, sorry! Its your turn to choose someone, Allison." Kat gave ryan a playful death-stare. Matt chuckled at the two.

Allison smiled and laughed. "Yeah, Mr. Bronder is one of the sexiest science teachers at school." she said and chuckled at her remark about atoms. "Alright, uhmm. I'm going to say dare." she said, sipping her beer, closing her hand over Matt's, lacing her fingers with his. Kat thought for a second and smiled. "Alright then. I dare you to kiss Matt, with tongue, for 30 seconds." she said. Allison blushed but looked over at Matt as if asking him if that was alright. When she saw him smile a little bit she moved slightly, kissing him, probing his lips with her tongue, hands resting on his chest.

Matt smirked at Kat's dare and laced his fingers with hers. He looked at Allison as if not believing shed do it. But the way she looked, she looked so willing, it sent tingles down his spine. He nodded and scooted closer. his knee resting against hers. He leaned in and kissed her back. He met her tongue with his, his now free hand coming up to rest on her cheek and he kissed her. He found that the kiss became more passionate the longer they kissed, his other hand finding its way to rest on her thigh. The water was high, and his hand on her leg could not be seen. It seemed like such a short time when Kat called the 30 seconds. Matt felt sad that it was over and lingered near her lips when they pulled from each other. Ryan and Kat looked at the two then eachother, having noticed the same thing. Kat smirked and nudged Ryan. "Look at the two love birds. You guys sure you havent kissed like that before?" The comment made matt blush and chuckle nervously. "Heh-heh. um, Allie its your turn to choose." He hand stayed on her thigh, his fingers lightly rubbing her smooth skin. He could feel himself getting harder under the water, still just a little thick, but any more of that and he would be erect.

She loved the feel of his lips against hers, her heart racing as his hand moved to her thigh, so close to her sensitive mound. She looked into his eyes, blushing a bit when they broke the kiss. She chuckled and shoo her head when Kat started teasing them. "No, I've never kissed him like that before." she said ."But I sure wouldn't mind doing it again." she teased back. She laughed and nodded. "Alright Ryan, your turn. Truth or dare?" she asked, feeling her blood boil, wanting nothing more than to pick up where Matt and her left off.

Matt could feel her leg moving under his hand, it felt as if she were spreading her legs. His heart was racing, especially after that kiss and her comment about doing it again. He winked, "Maybe if these two dont mind." He teased back. He slowly slid his hand up and down her leg, his hand drawing closer to her slit. He looked to ryan, both unaware of the action under the water. Ryan looked to matt, not about to be outdown by him, he declared. "Dare!" Kat took a sip of the drink she had nearby and watched as Ryan tried to show off. Matt chuckled on the outside, but inside, his sould was ablaze with lust and frustration. She was letting him get so close to her, he could feel himself become fully erect now. He was well off with a good 7 inces of good tick cock. He thanked the owner of the house silently for the deep water of the hot tub. He glanced at Allison waiting for her dare, wondering if she was really enjoying this.

She held back a soft moan as his fingers inched closer and closer to her pussy. "Alright, dare... hmmm... I dare you to beg Kat to spank you." she said and took a sip of her drink, moving a little closer to Matt. She let her hand brush against his erection, as if to let him know she knew she turned him on. Matt opened his eyes wide and chuckled. "Holy shit Allie, where'd that come from." He groaned but knew he had to out do Matt. "Oh Kat, I've been such a bad boy. Please hit my ass, make it hurt." Kat laughed and started to slap his ass, Allison cracking up. "Good god." she said, laughing.

Matt couldnt help but grin as she brushed against his cock. His finger finally finding their way to her pussy. He lightly rubbed it through her bikini bottom and flexed his cock for her. He laughed as Ryan begged Kat to spank him and even more so when she did. He acted as if everything was normal. He looked around and noticed that more people had begun to head back inside, save for a few drunken boy sleeping on a chair and a couple making out in the pool. Ryan pulled away from Kat and laughed. "Alright alright, enough enough." He also noticed the lack of people. The sun was slowly setting and the party was moving inside. Ryan stood up and rubbed his sore butt, still chuckling. "Well lets get inside before the party drinks up the rest of the beer." Kat, got up too and looked as if she was going to chase Ryan down and give it to him again. Matt looked to Allison and smirked. "You two go ahead, were gonna chill out here." Ryan gave Matt a questioning look but shrugged. "Alright then, dont get all pruney."

Matt watched the two walk inside, leaving them alone, his hand still rubbing her slit. "Well.... how about we keep playing." He smirked and moved closer to her.

Allison laughed and noticed the lack of people also, smiling a bit. When Ryan stood up she glanced at Matt. "I'm not really in the mood for more alcohol." she said and smiled, "I'm comfortable here, so I'm just gonna chill a bit." She laughed as Kat got out, almost as if she had the same idea with Ryan. She stifled another small moan when Matt's finger rubbed against her pussy. "We'll catch up with you guys later." she said, watching them dry off and head into the house. She turned to Matt and smirked. "My god, you're getting naughty." she said and laughed a bit, kissing him again.

He kissed her back, his hand becoming more forceful on her pussy, rubbing deeper. "Only for you... Hehe, you made me this way." He pushed finger up along her slit and rubbed her clit through her clothing. His other hand came up and pulled her against her body as they kissed. "So Allie, truth or dare?" As he spoke he pressed his rock hard cock against her leg. He could feel that her pussy was hot even when compared to the water. He kissed her again, his tongue meeting hers. The other couple in the pool stayed to their business and the drunk was fast asleep, matt couldnt have be given a better time to enjoy his childhood friend. He reached over to the controls for the tub and turned off the internal light. Whatever was going to happen, it would be between them.

She let out a moan, her body reacting to his touch. She loved the feel of his shaft rubbing against her thigh and she blushed. "Good, it better be because of me." she said and winked. She kissed him deeply, breaking it and smiling. "Dare, Matt." she said, smiling as the water around them got dark. She waited to hear what he was going to say, but she wanted nothing more than for her bikini to be off and her skin to skin with her best friend.

He returned her kiss, this last one a little more rough than the last as he let out a slight moan as his cock pressed against her leg again. "Alright." He gave it no thought, he knew what he wanted. "I dare you to strip-" He smirked. "And come sit in my lap." He shrugged. "Its a two parter, but you can give me two next time." He pulled back a little and sat alone, watching her eagerly. He eyes followed her hands down into the water and up out again as she removed her bottom piece. He could feel his heart racing at the knowledge that she was undressing, for him. He leaned back and enjoy the show, waiting to see if she would follow up with the second part of his dare.

She smirked at bit and nodded. "Happy to oblige." she said and slipped out of her bikini bottom before untying her bikini top, her breasts spilling out. She put the pieces of clothing on the side of the hot tub and moved onto his lap, facing him. "Like this Matt?" she asked and rubbed her crotch against his. "So, am I to your liking?" she asked, winking playfully.

He couldnt help but sit up when her breasts were released from their confines. He had always caught glimpses of them when they were younger, but never since she had developed, they were wonderful. He straightened up as she drew closer and leaned forward when she sat in his lap, his cock laying flat against his stomach under her warm pussy, the shaft slightly between her lips in hot dog style. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her closer, her breasts pressing up against his chest. He flexed his cock for her and breathed heavily and he ground his shaft against her pussy. "Oh yes, its better than anything else ive experience.... so far." He winked at her. He leaned his head forward and kissed her lips, his kisses trailing down to her neck and upper chest until he found his way to her breasts. He planted a kiss on the top of each one before looking up. "Alright Allie, my turn, dare me." He winked.

She smiled and rubbed her pussy lips against his cock, loving the feel. She kissed him deeply and wrapped her arms around his neck. Once they brok the kiss she smiled. "I'm glad you like it." she said, her eyes locking on his. "Alright. I dare you to fuck me, right here." she said, smirking a bit. "I want to feel you in me." she said. "I've wanted this for years, I was always to scared to say something." she said.

Back
Top Bottom