Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadow Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Its new for me too Sir, but makes my heart go crazy" she whispered "her feel it". She took her hand letting on her chest so he could feel her heart beat. Her eyes where still looking deeply into his, and she wrapped her legs tighter around him. 'Gosh! she makes my heart burn' she was thinking as she was looking him deeply in his eyes.

delshyk smiled happily as he felt her heart. "Heheh. Giving it a workout, huh?" he asked, pulling her close. he was still blushing, just not as much. "We still have to figure out what to do. the papers are done. we're all alone, and we have no idea." he looked coyly at her, his eyes still showing signs of embarrasment.

She smiled as she kissed him once again "There is one think a friend told me she did for her bf" she said. She got up and sighed him "Sir you sit there for now" she got her i-phone and put some Jazz that let a hot tone behind. She started moving slowly at the rhythm at the begin she wasn't good, but slowly she started fallowing up. Her body was slowly dancing close to his. She got of her shoes letting them behind as she moved closer to him. Then she was moving and sitting on his lap. She smiled at him as she was blushed, she was feeling wired. But she took her shirt off reviling her bra. Slowly she pushed her pans down her hips were moving sexy. As she sat on his lap. She the unzipped her bra letting him fallowing down, and pushed her panties till her crack down. As the music stop and she was wrapped all over him.

Delshyk stared in amazment. he had only seen girls naked when they were being operated on. now, a girl was stripping for him, dancing for him. he stayed motionless, his brain in complete shock. And did she say boyfriend, was that what they were now? these questions, and many more battered his skull. he jumped slightly as she came to him. he had to admit, he liked this, but he still felt awkward. it was made even more awkward by the fact that the girl used to hate him. his mind slowly began to work again. he blinked, still astonished that this was happening.

The truth was Amaya never thought him yet as a boyfriend, she knew it would difficult for them them to be together. But all this years she could never be with any one. She would hear some of the collage students talking about those thinks. And her mind was only filled with revenge. She just want to stale some normal memories with him. She looked at him as he deeply in the eyes. She hugged him "Sir I'm not crossing the line, just ..." she lowed her head again seeing his reaction " I never thought as Bf-Gf relationship so don't get scared ..." she said as she got down of his lap. "gosh! i'm crazy what I'm doing" she whispered to herself as she bend to take her clothes and get dressed. 'I should just went on hating him' she thought as she didn't waited for him to froze like that. She didn't guess that he was just astonished and hadn't yet do his next move.

Delshyk blinked dumbly, until the words sank in. "Wait, what line did you cross? I'm confused now. My brain just had a moment, but I'm back now." he looked at her. "It's just, I couldn't believe that something like this," he gestured to her naked body, "To happen to me." he blinked a few more times in amazement. "And it wouldn't be as hard as you think for us to be together." he rubbed his eyes. "You know, this is actually pretty nice. And you have a nice body." he blushed, looking away shyly. his heart was ramming against his ribcage.

She turned back and faced him letting her clothes again fallowing on the ground as she slowly took off her panties. She was now totally naked and walked back at him. "I've just striped to my commander" she said, but she said it so sexy it wasn't feeling bad. She walked back at him and kissed him. As she put her hands on his shirt and raised them up letting his shirt off him and on the ground. as she looked at him deeply.

He followed her lead willingly, letting the shirt slide up as he kissed her back. as soon as the shirt was off, he hugged her to him. the feel of her body against his made him shudder. the feeling he was having was unexplainable. a mix of fear of the unknown and pleasure. it was amazing, and he kissed her deeply, wildly as this new feeling enveloped his mind. "Heh, wow," he said, breaking the kiss for a few moments. "This... this is amazing!" he resumed the kiss, unsure about whether or not he had to do anything else. he was happy like this, unaware of what would happen next.

Amaya kissed him back and was pressing her body on his. Her hands were softly rubbing his back, and when she was feeling a scar she would let her fingers feel it. Delshyk should be the same close to hers, but his body had more scars she thought. She hugged him tightly in a way feeling his loneliness and hard life. She looked deep in his eyes "Sir it feels great, being in your arms " she whispered as she was kissing him again. She was all over him trying to make this last longer.

Delshyk jumped as she felt her scars. he wasn't used to the feeling of another person's hands on him. "It's great having you in my arms," he said, getting an idea. he kissed a trail down her neck to her chest. he gently clamped his lips over one of her breasts, flicking his tongue over her nipple. he swtiched to the other one, gently suckling each one. he looked up, seeing if she liked this, or if he should stop.

She was surprised as she felt his mouth on her nipples and she started slowly moaning "mmmmhhh! ". She closed her eyes as she likes the feeling and new feeling was raising. Her nipples started getting a bit hard as she kept feeling his scars."Sir hmmmmm!" she was moaning softly and slowly. She looked him showing she was enjoying this. She was feeling hot inside.

He started to suckle harder, hugging her close as he played his tongue over her now hard nipples. he kept switching, giving each breast attention with his mouth. finally, his lips found their way back to hers. he kissed her more deeply, gaining confidence as he heard her moan. when he broke the kiss to nibble on her ear experementally, he whispered, "Is this what your friend said?" he tugged lightly on her ear. "And are we in a bf-gf relationship now?" he kissed her neck, biting lightly, licking it here and there. he started having vampire-ish thoughts, like what would her blood taste like. he shook his head and went back to kissing her.

She was moaning bit louder now as she could feel his mouth on her tits "hmmm! ohhh!" she was shaking a bit since the feeling was new. She felt him again back in her mouth kissing him. she was kissing him as much as she could, but she could feel now that he felt more confident. "she wasn't my friend just someone from school...anyway " she said thinking 'what i am talking about "yes i think we could be, but sir only if you feel like" she whispered as she was losing herself as she felt him biting her and licking lightly. She kissed him back as she smiled, she could not stop smiling.

"Well, i wouldn't mind it," he said, kissing her back. his hands were wrapped around her waist, holding her to him. "So, then were 'dating'?" he asked, going back to nibbling her neck. her body was so warm, and it was even warmer, due to her actions and the effect it had on him. slowly, he felt himself getting hard, and he smiled at her. he began rocking her body against his experimentally, watching her reaction closely. "How does this feel?" he whispered in her ear.

She nodded at him "I think we are dating, sir" she whispered as she could feel him then kissing her. She was feeling mostly hot, as she was moving her naked body on his. His strong hands she like them so much around her. Then she could feel him rocking her body up and down on his hardness, her cunt started to get wet. She looked at him and blushed "makes me hot..." she tried to say but she felt shy.

he continued to rock her body gently against his, and he felt her wetness. "Um... heheh, what now?" he asked, the blush returning. he looked away shyly, burying his face in her neck, nuzzling, kissing, nibblng. he didn't cease his movements though, as nice feelings ran through him. ever so slowly, thoughts formed in his mind. he shook his head though, clearing the thoughts from his mind. he thought that if he said it out loud, she would think him as a guy who only cared about sex. that was an impression he didn't want to give.

She was naked and wet as he was feeling him moving her body on him. "Sir I am naked and wet..." she whispered as she blushed "so ...". She looked at him blushing and felt shy, she took her hands and unzipped his pans looking at him deeply in his eyes. "what's on your mind sir?" she asked as he heard beat was so loud and her hotness has raised. She waited for his response, as she kept moving in his moves.

Delshyk looked into her eyes as she unzipped his pants. "Right now, all that's on my mind is you." he kept his eyes on hers, kept her body close to his. "I can't believe this is happening." he grinned at her, the blush returning. quickly, he pressed his lips to hers, timidly exploring her mouth. the feelings that overflowed his mind were the most exquisite feelings he had in a long time. "So, um, what's on your mind? And please stop calling me sir."

She smiled and kissed him deeply. His answer made her feel so happy. She looked him deep in his eyes "my thoughts are all gone, sir...eh sorry! not sir! " she mattered, 'how do i call him' she thought. "as i said my mind is filled with you" she said loudly as she blushed and turned redder than before "I like you sir, eh! not sir" she whispered in his ear as she saw him unzipping his pans. "now there is nothing around me only you and me" she smiled and kissed him.

delshyk smiled and buried his face in her shoulder. he breathed in happily, kissing her neck, teasing lightly, and he held her close. "So, what's next?" he asked as the pants landed next to her clothes on the floor. he smiled and kissed her, rocking against her gently. he seemed so cute, so vulnerable. it was a completly different side of him.

She spread her legs wider and look at him "ok, sir lets do that" she smiled and blushed. She felt shier than ever but she like it the way he was holding her. She put her hands on his shoulders and let eyes met his. She really liked this side of him she had never seen before, she felt hot and blushed more

now, at this point, Delshyk had no idea what to do next. it was unnatural, some would say sad, for a guy not to know the next step in a situation like this, but Delshyk had lived in isolation and with an absence of feelings for so long. he had forgotten what this felt like, and now it was coming back all at once. they were both shy, but Delshyk was completly stumped. he looked her in the eyes, questions filling his eyes. "Um... I feel stupid for asking, but uh.... what's next?"he blushed cutely, kissing Aya to try and hide his obvious nervousness.

Aya new what was next, basically she new what supposed to happen but she looked at him strange. She pointed at his hard member "I think that some how should fit in here" she pointed at her tight whole and blushed. She moved her body a above his hard member and looked at him. She wasn't sure if she was doing good, she looked at him feeling her heart beat getting faster. She started to kiss him too, as her hands were wrapped around his neck.

"Oh... yeah." he blushed at his stupidity, his inexperience, and held her close. slowly, he started to push inside her tight cunt, looking deep into her eyes, watching for any signs of discomfort. he kissed her deeply, still watching her as he buried himself to the hilt inside her soft folds. "So, uh, like this?" he asked, pulling himself out only to push back in, setting a steady, experimental pace. he nibbled her neck, speeding up a little bit.

Aya felt only a bit awkward as she felt him in her tight cunt. She was moaning slowly as she was looking deeply in his eyes. "mmmhhh!ahhh!!! Sir it feels different...ahhhh!" she was softly groaning as she kissed him feeling his hard member getting in her slowly, as she was really tight. She wrapped tightly around him as he was in and out of her cunt. She nodded as she was feeling extremely hot as she felt his hot lips in her neck. "Sir hmmmm! how is it?" she asked as she was blushed feeling him in her slowly.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom