Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadow Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delshyk caught the gun in one hand, keeping a sword in the other hand as he shot, stabbed, and sliced, clearing a way through the enemy. he nodded his thanx at Aya as she took a few bullets for him, but as he looked around, he realized they were outnumbered. when he turned to slash an enemy, he yelled out in pain as shotgun shells tore into his side. he coughed out blood as it reopened his previous wound, but he threw his sword at the gunner, burying it to the hilt in his chest. Delshyk stood, since the force of the bullets threw him to the ground, and continued cutting through the opposition. he took out an automatic pistol and ran a line through the midfle, holding his arms to the side and firing as he ran down. his unit hopped down, taking out more soldiers from the Wolf clan.

Aya felt somehow that the worse of this battle was still to come. How she wished it was all over, and well over. But she kept her head high, and proud and she looked in a why naive. But it was this naivety that drove her out to seek adventure and make it up when it was nowhere to be found. She took more courage and deep breaths, as she saw Delshyk fall down on the ground she moved closer to him trying to cover him. Her blade was cutting more of the Wolf clan, simply burning them to ashes those who she could cut. Delshyk had then only paid attention what her sword was cable to do. She gave him her hand trying to get him up as he was lying down. She could see how wounded she was, "are you alright?" she asked as more soldiers come to help​

Delshyk took her hand and nodded, coughing blood as the crimson liquid dripped from his mouth. "I'm fine. come on, we have to secure this room." he reloaded his guns and growled as he jumped in the middle of the Wolf clan mass, unleashing hundreds of bullets into the heart of the group. he turned as his fingers jammed the triggers down, grunting in pain as he was smashed across the back by a rifle. he turned and shot him with the knife hidden in his sleeve. the more injuries he sustained, the more agressively he fought. as it was now, there was a huge chance he would die of blood loss. he wasn't covering the wounds, instead focusing completly on the fighting. when his pistol clicked out it's last shots, he threw it at the head of an enemy soldier. he was down to his rifle now. his finger never let the trigger up, even when he was shot in the leg, forcing him to kneel down on his left. he grunted again, but kept fighting. he shouted out orders, and now the soldiers fought with added ferocity at the sight of their bloody, wounded leader fighting against the numerous enemies, alone in the middle. blood dripped steadily from his mouth now, dripping from his chin. he wrapped an arm around his torso and stood, limping through the middle, throwing knives when his rifle ran out of ammo. he hit every target with unhuman accuracy, his eyes sharp as he threw countless knives at lightning speeds, creating a stream of them. the Wolf soldiers were running now, pulling a full retreat as Delshyk's troops fired on them, continuosly bringing more down. finally, the room was empty, and medics swarmed around delshyk. he was carried to the roof on a stretcher, his arm, which was covered in holes, hanging off the side. the soldiers followed as HQ radioed that they were pulling out of the mission. Jack was right next to Delshyk, taking out medicine as he started treating his wounds. they got on a completly empty heli. the heli was the only one that hadnt taken off.

Aya looked him as she simply jumped at middle of the wolf clan mass. She tried to keep close to him but the fight was getting more serious. She wasn't getting any more wounded but she could see his body mostly covered in wounds and blood fallowing down the floor. She knew that death was around this battle willing or unwilling. She should be better prepared to face it in her own manner, she had to endure with patience as her wounds where hurting her deeper. She could see now, how much damage Delshyk did to them, she was glad she was with his team and that she would be taught by the best.

She looked around as the room got empty, as they moved on the roof. Aya got close to him as Jack was treating him. She pulled a small metal bottle form her pocket. She had fixed this drug with the vampire it could heal wounds in a sec and close them like they were never there. She only had few bottles of it and had never used it. It was a secret, but this time she couldn't stand looking Delshyk wounded like that. She gaze at him and gave him the bottle "Sir drinking it, its safe it will help you" she said as he started drinking it. She kept staring at him as his flesh slowly started healing without leaving any scars, she smiled and sighed looking bit happy "Sir don't think with this i started liking you,I still don't" she said trying not to give any answers about the drug, but this time she had a lot of explain to do. Her eyes where crossing with his as they and the soldiers got in the heli. Her pain won her over as her wounds where few but deep and bleeding, she collapsed again on floor as her upper body fell on his lap.​

Delshyk made Aya drink some of the drug from the bottle, and sat her down next to him. "Aya, never do that again. Acting out of pity is the worst thing you could do, but thank you for saving my life." he looked away as he started to flip another knife around his finger, keeping it in constant motion. The medics simply stared in wonder, but quickly looked away. delshyk chuckled as Jack went to go sit by the open side of the helicopter. He looked down as the ground rushed by. The ride was quiet, like on the way to the mission area. Delshyk put his knife back and stood up, stretching.

She drunk some of the bottle as she sat next to him, her face was pale and looked bitter like frost were yielding. Her proud head drop a little her voice was like that of a maiden young and sad "Sir, it wasn't pity " she whispered "I know how it is when people treat you out of pity, and I never let this feeling grow around me". And she was telling the truth she did cared about him, and beyond the feeling that he was getting in her nerves mostly cause he could see through her, and not because she hated him. As she realized that she blushed a bit and kept her head lowed down as she saw Jack sitting down. In the bottle was only few drops left, she turned and gave them to him. "Don't ask" she said to Jack as he took the bottle. She kept her head down not wanting to look, she was scared she would have to explain about the drug and much more. But her view stole Delshyk that was stretching in frond of them.​

Jack put the bottle in one of his pockets and continued to look out at the landscape. Delshyk stood, grabbed his rifle, and went to the other side. the pilot called out the final five minutes. during the whole flight, almost no one had spoken. No one made a sound the entire time, as each soldier was deeply lost in thought, either thinking of home, family, friends, or women.

Everyone has fell in silent she would keep her head down she had no family to think of. So her thoughts were tripping in nothingness. A tear sprang in her eye and fell down her check, like a glistering rain-drop. Making her black eyes shining coldly as the were looking at the abyss. She didn't knew abyss was looking back at her. The smell of blood reminded her the day her parents were brutally murdered, but she was sure not only a vampire killed them but a human was there too. This was her first time she was so close with humans and could feel now trusting them a bit more. As the pilot said 5 minutes more she raised her head and look towards his place, as her lost look fell on Delshyk. A though cross her mind reminding her him taking her armor off before taking the bullet out of her , she looked at her body and blushed 'had he also see her half naked body'. She lowed her head again, as she thought she should get careful not to get that easily wounded. As they were slowly reaching base she had wrapped her hands around her body feeling a bit ashamed.​

delshyk noticed her movements, and her blushing. Jack chuckled at her, and delshyk simply went back to staring at the passing landscape. the time he was here, he had built up walls, to block all things living, and nonliving, from getting into his emotions. they were shaking now as he saw this girl, blushing. he flipped his knife around his finger again before taking out a lighter and setting the blade on fire, making it a flaming circle around his finger.

Aya kept her head down she felt that she was blushing 'whats wrong with me' she had just a normal girl's look. She put her cold hands on her checks trying to cold it a bit off. She looked at bit a Jack and smiled awkwardly. She drop her head again as the emotions that she was feeling were making her feel strange. She tried not to raise her head and special form watching Delshyk but his flaming blade make her look at him again as her blushing returning making her pale color vanish and her face get alive again. The only think she was thinking was to return to base and let her body under cold water. She couldn't overcome her emotions. She looked at Jack and it felt he had noticed why she was blushing like that. She placed again her head down no saying anything.​

Jack chuckled again and nudged Delshyk. "I think she likes you." he whispered in his ear. Delshyk grunted and blushed as some hair fell over his face, making him look somewhat normal. he may have been a soldier, but he was really just a strange boy who had a hard time talking to people. even though this was his true nature, no one knew except for Jack, and his sister, kyshek. he kept his eyes on the blurred land, the knife still spinning around his finger. soon, it was spinning around his entire hand. Delshyk was obsessed with fire for some reason. he thought it was beatiful. he was what people would call a pyro. he glanced up at Aya, still blushing deeply, his big blue eyes wandering over her body.

Aya never had felt like that , and she didn't know why her feelings overtook her now. But the truth was she tired and couldn't keep her cold act this time,couldn't to hide her feelings. She sow Jack whispering something at him but didn't want to know what,it was like she had understand. She tried to keep her head lowed, but she spinning fire blade stole her look away. She liked the way he was playing with the fire, she tried to gather all her energy and make the feeling hide a bit of the coldness was back in her eyes. But her blushing went stronger as she noticed Delshyk checking her body, she wrapped her arms tighter around her body feeling uneasy. She couldn't explain her feelings after all it was the first time she felt them, although she felt embarrassed but those feelings would make her look more alive than ever melting her coldness easily.​

Jack whispered in his ear again and Delshyk went wide-eyed. "Me, talking to something like her?" he gestured to Aya. "Nah, i may be a commander, but she's way out of my league. I mean, damn dude. look at her." Jack looked into delshyk's eyes. "We need to work on your self-confidence. something tells me she isn't as cold as she seems." Delshyk sighed. "The coldness doesnt bother me much. it's the fact that she is breaking through my walls. i've never met someone who could do that, and honestly, im afraid of what might happen if i tell her my feelings. there's a reason i have those walls up Jack." he nodded. "Yes, but maybe there is a reason she's able to break them down." Jack tapped Delshyk's head and sighed, looking at the landscape as delshyk twirled his knife. he stared at the fire, entranced by it's movements, it's colors. the fire seemed to dance across the metal.
"ETA 1 MINUTE!" the pilot called out. delshyk put the fire out and put the knife away. he'd have to clean it later. he looked back up at Aya and took a deep breath as he moved towards her. he was still blushing slightly, but he could also see she was blushing. she looked friendlier without her cold look. maybe Jack was right. damned insightful bastard.

Aya raised her head a bit and was looking at them talking and looking at her, she thought 'are they talking about me' she felt uneasy after all she had much explain but she couldn't think of anything it was like her head was stuffed only with one thought 'Delshyk'. The more she could realize her feeling and tried to hide it, the most she blushed and couldn't raise her cover. She could feel her heart bitting faster as the pilot called the last minute out. she was looking now deep in Delshyk eyes as he was walking towards her. She felt like her heart would simply explode and her blushing got redder making her look cuter and a bit funny,her breath has almost stop as he was so near to her.​

Delshyk blushed the more he thought about this. it was bvious they were both nervous. Delshyk was blushing heavily now. "Uh, hi." he almost smacked himself in the forehead at the stupidity of what he just said. "Sorry, it's just Jack told me to come over and talk to you, and i have no idea what to say. i'm new to this kinda thing, ya know? all i've ever felt is sadness, and the rush of fighting. i have no idea whether what i'm feeling now is happiness, but Jack said there is something special about you and i agree because you're breaking down the walls that guarded my heart." he sighed, certain she was going to call him a freak and slap him for bluurting out his feelings like that. he mentally kicked himself, feeling dumb a blushing deeper.

Aya gazed at him as he was saying hi to her, her voice was totally gone and she couldn't say anything. She raised her eyes and looked at him as he started speaking, his words at first didn't make any sense. She was looking at him trying to understand what Delshyk had just said was it a good think was it a bad she didn't know. But the truth was he was looking friendlier and in a way cutter. "What's wrong with me" she whispered to herself as her feeling had won her over she liked what she was hearing but she didn't know how to replay back, after all she was bad with words. She stood up trembling "Sir I know after this you may expel me from the base... but ..."she raised her hands and wrapped them tightly around him feeling her body touching his "I have never felt like that...neither sir, and i don't know what is wrong with me" she whispered as he hugged him tightly fearing of his reactions "just think my heart will exploit" she ended her phrase letting her self burring into his.​

delshyk hugged her back, suddenly overwhelmed. he was blushing deeply now, since he had never been hugged before. it felt strange, but it felt good. he pulled back as she talked about him kicking her out. "Why would i do that? you're a good soldier." Jack started laughing and delshyk backed away, face red with embarrasment. "I-im sorry."

She liked the feeling of his arms around her, it made feel so good she hoped this feeling could last a while. She looked at Jack laughing and she gaze at him not seeing anything funny. "Why are you sorry sir, for?" she asked as she couldn't believe Jack would laugh at them like that. "what is so funny, jack?" she asked him relaxing a bit now that delshyk didn't got angry with her actions. Her face was still red as she was shaking still, from her actions. For her hugging like that the 1st in command looked a big deal what ever the reason was.​

by now, Jack was laughing so hard he was crying. Delshyk was looking at his feet, then he sat down and threw a shoe at Jack, smacking him in the face. "Ow!" delshyk chuckled as Jack grabbed the shoe and threw it back. soon, shoes were flying everywhere, and some even went out of the chopper. everyone was laughing, and soon, they landed. everyone filed out of the heli and delshyk hopped out, landing on his hands as his tattered armor hang loosely around his body. Jack threw a shoe at him, knocking the commander over on his back.

Amaya could get why they would react like that she sat back to her sit lowing her head down thinking she was to much. "I'm a fool" she whispered to herself "doing things like that" she went on saying. They heli had landed and most of the soldiers where out, as Jack was still trowing shoes around, mostly she felt that she was made fun on she was whispering around herself still as everyone was down and she had not notice that. She looked around the empty heli and sighed "what i'm doing ...I'm really a foll" she spoke standing and trying to walk to the exit.​

delshyk got up and jogged to his room. all the soldiers were tired, and even though it was the afternoon, he called in for lights out. soon, the once busy complex was quiet as all the soldiers quickly fell asleep. delshyk was getting ready to sleep when he heard the door creak open slowly. he took out a pistol and aimed, ready to fire.

Amaya had gone out of the heli and had a fast bath she changed and wore her clean panties and a black dress the vampire had bought her. She still could hear his words in her ears but he just left there after the hug and telling anything. She was feeling wired and mostly the was a problem if she would feel like that she couldn't fight."I'm soldier..." she was whispering as she slowly tried to get in his rooms. She thought 'if he is feeling the same maybe he'll know how to make this felling rest or at least she could punch her again so she could easily sleep' either way she wanted to see him. She slowly knocked at the door, the sound didn't come out right as she tried to make herself in the room.​

delshyk opened the door slowly, pistol aimed and ready. when he saw it was Aya, he blushed and looked down, putting the pistol away. "Hello Aya. what do you need?" since he normally slept with no shirt, his chest was exposed, which made his blush deepen. he went back to his bed and sat down, continuing to get his stuff ready for bed.

She got in his room and close the door, the room felt warm and smelt nice. she looked at him and blushed. "Sir, sorry to bother you but I can't sleep..." she lowed now her eyes "I feel confused ...more than before". She walked and sat next to his bed, trying to look at him. "I don't say that its a bad feeling but i need it to calm down but I can't" she pulled her arms around her body crossing them around them as she was feeling awkward speaking so open to him."I was thinking, sir if you feel like.... that... how you handle this feeling. cause I'm getting lost in it and i don't want to be like that in the next battle or training" she raised her black eyes looking him loosing herself in them "and if nothing works sir just punch me like last time so I won't feel anything and I'll be able at least to sleep" she finished her phrase looking down.​

he felt awkward standing there with no shirt on, and he was blushing as she told him her feelings. he looked her in the eyes. "I'm just as confused as you are. i've had these walls up for so long, i don't know what this feeling is. i don't know how to deal with it. and i wont punch you again. i dont like hitting women." he looked out the window as he sat on the bed. the curtains were closed, so it was dark in the room. delshyk couldnt really see in the dark. he put his head on what he thought was a pillow, but was really Aya's lap. "Im sorry i couldnt help much." he was unaware his head wasn't on the pillow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom