Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadow Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack's aura lightened as he rolled his neck, cracking it a few times. "We have a mission today. I can tell from what they've already shown us that it's going to be one hell of a gunfight." he smiled wide at the thought, sighing happily. he looked up. "So, i noticed, your aura smells l8ghter than it does with Delshyk. im sure he senses it too, and thats probably why he's treating you like that. why do you think that is, little one? Why do you feel comfortable around me?" he gazed deeply into hers, his brown eyes turning to a rich amber as the sun hit them.

Aya looked at him and thought she was talking to a friend, so she was naturally honest with him than she would be with Delshyk "I don't know,maybe cause I got used to be around strange creatures" she mumbled "the short story is ... i got saved by one of those creatures, and grow up next to him, he taught me most of the thinks I know" she catch herself simply telling him what she had never told to anyone. "So I really fell awkward when I'm close to human's and mostly aggressive" she went on telling him "usually I don't talk about matters like that so don't let any one know my story" she looked at him deeply at his eyes " as for Delshyk, he simply gets on my nerves knowing everything and reading me so easily, who he think he is?" she let her feelings out as she saw the sun rays shining bright as she was till thinking of Delshyk, he had left a big impression on her.​

"Don't disregard him so easily. He may surprise you, and the way he acts sometimes, you'd think he was a vampire." he looked away for a second. "He can feel things, like what people will generally be like. the longer he is with someone, the more he is able to read. He saved me when i was young, and we grew up together. he's like my younger brother, except he's the one that protected me, trained me with what his family taught him before they died. " he nodded and stood slowly as Delshyk came out of the main office. "Looks like it's time for the mission," Jack said as he stretched, flicking his ears.

Aya heard what Jack said to her about Delshyk, she felt that Jack respected him a lot and that he shouldn't judge him so easily, but she didn't say anything about that to Jack. She just nodded "well, this is your opinion, I still don't like him" she whispered sounding like as stubborn girl. She saw Delshyk coming out of the office and sighted "that jerk again" mumbling those words as she got up and looked at Jack "it was time for something interesting to start" she said waiting for commands as her eyes raised and looked at Delshyk, a bit guilty since she had said to much behind his back, and she didn't like that.​

Delshyk stood, waiting for the other soldiers to quiet down. he saw Jack in the back with the new girl. "Alright guys, orders just came in from Central. Looks like some disturbances in the Big Apple. That's right, we are heading for New York." A cheer rose from the crowd. "Yes, I know, it's awesome. But remember, we are there on a mission, and a very dangerous one at that." "When have they ever NOT been dangerous?" yelled out Jack. everyone chuckled. "I know, I know. Listen to this though. We aren't going to Maddison Square Garden. We're going to the famous Strip. It seems as though a recent vampire club was opened there, but unlike the others, we actually have reports of missing people in there. We have a reason to bust in their door and shove our boots in their asses now. over 67 missing person cases in that club over the past 3 days." some soldiers prayed real quick, others made signs, and some simply loaded their guns. "We leave in a few hours, so get your gear ready. we go in with fully automatic weapons. this is a big bust and we can't screw this one up. shoot anything that moves. Hell, shoot the things that don't move, just to be sure. Dismissed!" the soldiers left to get ready. Jack walked up to him. "Full auto? This must be a big deal." Delshyk nodded, grabbing his M16 and an MPK5 before stuffing some grenades into his pack, along with extra clips and medic kits. Jack had never seen him pack so much stuff before.

Aya looked at him as his eyes cross the room and Delshyk start giving them the info and where they getting. "New York..." she whispered as she was hearing him "my first mission and so big" she continued whispering. Her cold look with no feelings metting with Delshyk eyes. She could feel that this mission was a very important one. As she realized about the armor and the guns they should have "Full auto...auto " she mumbled, she looked at Jack that got closer to him. She had not that kind of guns neither she knew where she could get them as a newbie. She slowly walked over where Jack and Delshyk was, she was looking at Delshyk icy till she got near to them. She wanted to ask about the guns. She turned and faced Jack her eyes become a bit more friendly "And where can we get some of those auto-guns?" she asked him breaking their conversation.​

Delshyk chuckled as he noted the difference in her aura when she turned to ask Jack where the guns were. He twirled a knife around his fingers with practiced, easy movements as Jack nodded at her and walked towards the armory. When Jack reached the heavy doors to the armory, he pushed them open to reveal a huge wall covered in guns and other weapons. "Alright, now since you're a newbie, I'm going to go ahead and show you the easiest gun to deal with. after that, we'll go try out some armor." he reached up and plucked off a lightweight, puny looking gun with a padded stock. he handed it to Aya and showed her how to attach the scope, silencer, and sling. he also dug out a red dot laser pointer and stuck it on the rail under the gun barrel. "Wherever this little red dot is pointed, the bullets should hit there." he turned it on and off and walked over to a bigger room, filled with soldiers. Jack stepped infront of her, looking her over with his brown eyes before plucking off some heavy looking armor. he threw it at Aya, watching as she flinched. The armor looked heavy, but it wasn't. it was filled with a new material that would set off a tiny explosion, forcing the bullet out of the 'wound'. "There. now, we need to get you a helmet, and an TEC-pad.

Aya fallowed Jack in the armory, as her eyes got cold again and looked at Delshyk. As she got in she was impressed by the guns, so many she had never seen. She nodded at Jack as he explained her how to use the gun, she took it on her hands and thought she would be able to manage that. Aya got in the room full of soldiers, as she saw Jack taking his clothes off and putting the armor on. She lowed her eyes not to watch after all she was very shy normally. She took the armor that Jack gave her. It looked heavy but she was impressed it wasn't. "ok let me put it on, and I'll be back to get the hamlet and the Tec-pad" she said to him as she was holding her armor and trying to find a dark corner to change, she would never just change in frond of so many soldiers. She find a place, as she thought none was looking at her, she took her clothes off and was only in her sports underwear. Her skin looked nice with no scars, she put the armor quickly on and tried to zipped it but she didn't know how.​

Jack had no problems changing in front of others, but he noticed Aya changing in a corner. he breezed to her side as he noticed she was having troubles with the zipper. he smiled at her as he crouched down and zipped her up, eyeing her figure and her scarless body. he hoped she would stay scarless, since she had a nice body. "Wow, you have some curves there. Heheh, it's a good thing Delshyk is shy around women." he winked at her before going off to help the other soldiers who needed help, leaving Aya alone with her thoughts. the helmet and gear were by her side, as were the gun and a few grenades. Delshyk was a couple feet away, changing, his body covered in scars. the scar on his cheek that formed a small T, was very noticeable. he hadnt noticed where Aya was, and as he zipped up and put on his helmet and Tec-pad, he strapped a few knives to his boots, as well as put two heavy looking blades in his sleeves. he rubbed his eyes and flipped his visor down and waited by the door for everyone to get ready.

Aya blushed as Jack zipped her, but she wasn't feeling that shy around him. She started seeing him as a good friend. When Jack told her about Delshyk being shy, she kind of smiled "This guy shy ?, yes sure" she didn't believe him much, after all he looked so strong, evil and dangerous to her 'how can he be shy' she thought again as Jack went to help the other soldiers around. She looked herself in the mirror that was in the corner and the armor exposed her figure she was looking save under it and sexy. "No wonder Jack would compliment her curves" she whispered as he saw from the mirror Delshyk changing. She could see his scars, she looked him for some seconds 'what am I doing' she thought 'i'm a pervert or what' she asked herself as she placed her helmet and the rest of her stuff. Took her blades and put them on her boots and her Tanaka on her back. She was ready after Delshyk, and slowly walked up to the door next to him. Not knowing what will happen next, slowly with a sexy and softly steps she was standing next to Delshyk.​

Delshyk saw Aya walk up next to him, saw how the armor showed her many curves, and looked away, blushing. he never wore tight-fitting armor. he couldn't stand it, so he akways chose armor that was atleast half a size bigger than him. this gave it a baggylook, and gave him access to the many pockets in it. he blushed deeper as he noticed the way she walked up to him, lithe and sexy. if this girl didnt hate him, he probably would've said hi or something. Jack threw something at him, and Delshyk looked up, clearing his throat as the soldiers snickered at him. "Alright. Everyone, load onto the heli's. once we land on the roof, we go in through the vents. After we throw a few smoke grenades, we will drop down and wreck havoc, understood?" "SIR YES SIR!" came the reply. They loaded onto the chinooks and waited for takeoff. Jack sat next to Delshyk and motioned for Aya to join them.

Aya looked at Delshyk him and notice his armor 'isn't it a bit bigger, his armor ' she thought as she catch again herself thinking of him ' I'm losing it, why I'm all the time thinking of that jerk'. She looked at him as he gave the commands to get in the roof. She fallowed everyone in the room but she kept herself close to Jack and him, after all she was only familiar with them. When Jack told her to join them she got over there and sat next to Delshyk, as it was the only sit free. She felt a bit awkward, and was bit scared cause it was her first big mission, so she let again her coldness to hid her emotions. But she remembered that teamwork is need in the battle so she turned her face towards Delshyk "Sir, beyond I don't like you at all, lets do our best in this mission, count on my help...I'll try my best" she said with a low tune looking him in a cold way. When her eyes fell on Jack she smiled a bit and nodded at him.​

Delshyk smiled, taking out a sharpened knife and flipping it around his middle finger with an almost un-human speed. he nodded at what she said and glanced away as she nodded to Jack. it was a long flight, and nothing really happened along the way. the knife never stopped flipping around Delshyk's middle finger, staying at a constant speed throught the trip. it was mostly silent the entire time, except for when the pilot yelled out the ETA. Finally, the pilot called out that they were only 5 minutes until they reached their LZ"

Aya sat there noticing him as Delshyk was flipping the knife she could feel his speed and she tried not to look. The feeling of getting closer to the fight made her nervous as she graped and hold on her sit to let the feeling past. "Its my first time ...but i'll do my best" she whispered to herself. She didn't want them to notice her so she tried to say something "Most of my fights where small and I my wounds where light, but as I've seen your scars sir, this fights sense dangerous" she lowed her eyes as she shacked her head. As she realized she did a foolish think talking about Delshyk scars, 'whats wrong with me, he'll think I'm a pervert' she kept her head down as they pilot was calling the last minutes.​

"Yeah, these battles take alot out of you. it's worse on my right arm. there is actually a chunk missing from when a vampire bit me. hurt like hell when he tore that piece out. but, i got it back. it's currently residing in a box in my fridge back home." he stood up, stretching and grabbing onto one of the handstraps the hung from the ceiling. they heli's landed one by one, dropping off it's load of soldiers as they readied themselves for a trip into the vents. then, delshyk found a roof door and checked it. "Screw it, we'll just go in through the door." he kicked in the door and led the way in, gun ready. he peeked around the corner and rolled a frag grenade down the hall, right next to a wall. when it explided, and a hole was left in the wall, the knew the vampires knew they were here. the hunters threw smoke and frag granades, blinding and killing vampires leftband right. finally, they hopped in and started shooting.

Aya turned her big black eyes facing him in a naturally way her coldness was gone this time as he was explaining her how he got his wounds, although she was surprised that he was bitten by a vampire. She fallowed him and Jack as they trying finding a way in, keeping herself behind them as they opened the door and got inside. Everything went so fast, the breaking of the door, the soldiers firing, she was slowly fallowing behind them, she hadn't fired yet, she was staring at the targets and tried to catch their rhythm. Then and only then as she had simulate the moves in her head she raised her gun, kept her body close to the spaces both made and she started shooting.

Aya moved fast, they way she turned and shoot was perfectly matching Delshyk and Jack attacks, she didn't shoot many vampires, but she was covering from them. So it looked as a prefect balance Delshyk and Jack straightly fighting as Aya would cover them for any side. She was really fast and her shoots were perfect, only she was missing a lot since she was a newbie. As the shoots got louder and they walked deeper to the place, she had no more shoots left. She pushed the gun aside and took her blades out, before doing that a bullet passed her armor and hit her shoulder close to her chest. She was lucky cause the bulled didn't go deep, it staff to close to her right breast, she bit her lips not letting the pain win her over and started covering again for them. Her blades where hitting most of the targets that they didn't get, her blood was running from her chest, as a second pulled hid her hip, but it only scratched her. She cried out a bit but she kept fighting with them, didn't show that she was hit to them but she was slowly slowing a bit down and felt wicker as her blood was running from her chest as the bullet was still in her. Her strength was wearing out and she didn't know how long she would last standing on her feet.​

Delshyk and Jack were fighting wildly, hitting every target in a vital area. if there was something in front of them, it went down. they went deeper into the club, and since they were on the top floor, they would have to push down to clear it. Delshyk changed his mags as Aya and Jack covered him, and quickly returned to firing. suddenly, he felt claws rake across his chest. Jack was tackled and the vampire quickly bit into his throat. Delshyk smashed his gun into the vampires head, shooting the blade from his sleeve into the other vampires chest. as he helped Jack up, he felt a clawed hand stab through him, coming out the other side. he yelled out, but twisted off the claws and filled the damned leech with bullets, killing it from sheer amount. he wrapped a hand around his middle and pushed onward, leading the assault. finally, after a couple hours of non-stop fighting, the room was clear, and they could treat wounds. blood trickled from the corner of Delshyk's mouth as he coughed blood. when the medics came to him though, he waved them off, telling them to go help the others. Jack was next to him, inspecting the wound as he pulled out medicine. he looked over at Aya and nodded as delshyk noticed her bleeding and told him to go help her out.

Aya was covering as much as she could as the fight lasted for long time. Everything went down so quickly, she was lost a bit when everything stop. She looked at Delshyk and Jack taking a deep breath most of her strength was gone, but she felt relieved that the mission was accomplished. She looked around the soldiers as many were deeply wounded more than her, she remembered Delshyk words in the training room that she shouldn't wipe but standing in her feet and fight. She watch as he nodded at Jack to go help her. But she wanted to help around the soldiers that were more wounded, cause she felt she need more experience to stand next to those well trained soldiers, the last think she wanted was to be treated. So as Jack got closer to her she put her hands on his shoulder and gathered her last energy and stood up "Jack i'm fine, Lets better help the wounded" she yelled loud so that Delshyk could listen to what she said, she wanted to show him she was tougher than he was judging her. She slowly walked to the wounded , fallowing Jack and trying to help. But in a sudden everything got blank, and she simple crashed at the ground. She feel on Delshyk feet so fast, as more blood was running from her wounds, her face looked in a way cute as her hair were covering most of it.​

delshyk chuckled as she fell at his feet. "Jack, come on. help me out with this one." he bent down and ripped her armor off, looking at the wound. the bullet was still lodgied in there, and his gaze never strayed from the wound. "Do you think she needs moro-" Jack was cut off by surprise as delshyk simply dug his fingers into the wound and pulled out the bullet. "Eh, maybe i didnt need your help. go take care of the others i guess." Jack nodded and walked off as Delshyk took out a flask and drank from it. then, he gritted his teeth and poured the liquid on the wound. it was a type of water, a prototype medicine. it burned as new flesh grew, covering the wound for a little. it would last through the fight, but after that he'd have to get it fixed by a medic.

Aya was trying open her eyes as she felt Delshyk ripping off her armor, she had no time to react as she felt his fingers into her wound, her body jumped as she bit her lips not letting any scream out. She pinned her nails into his flesh as he removed the bullet, and poured the medicine on her. She was breathing deep trying not to scream as she raised her eyes and looked at him as Delshyk was studying above her half naked body. She kept her black eyes focused on him, pain was written in her face as she tried to speak "I'm sorry, sir, I didn't do my best after all" she complained in a softly tone as she was shaking and trying to get up on her feet.She removed her hands from his skin looking around to put on her armor, she felt a bit embarrassed as he looked at her body.​

delshyk watched as her wounds closed along with his. "You didnt try your best, and refused medical help when a simple nod couldve saved you. Jack would've been a lot gentler than me. now come on, we're going to the next floor. And don't throw your gun away this time." he helped her up, staggering a bit as the bloodloss from his now healed wound got to him. he shook his head and kicked open the next door, the one that would lead them down. "Come on then, lets go!" the soldiers got ready, but before they busted in, Delshyk stopped them. gunfire was coming from that room. this wasnt good. if it was Wolf, their rival clan, they would have to wait until after the fight, when they were recovering.

Aya put again her armor slowly on as she was listen at him as her flesh was still hurting, "Thanks sir! for helping me " she nodded as she got up with his help. She was only feeling she was a disappointment as she fallowed next to him and Jack.She looked at Jack "I'm the worse team-player, not keeping my word" she said. She filled her gun and raised it ready to get in fight, as she notice him stopping them. "what's going on?" she whispered as she saw them stopping, she could hear the gunfire all over the room. She fixed her armor "with who would they fight?" she asked again getting a bit annoying as everyone was waiting to ender the fight soon. She looked at Delshyk waiting for the next fight to start as her lend her body in the wall thinking how roughly he just took out of her the bullet.​

Delshyk counted to 5 in his head, and when he got to three, the sounds stopped. when he hit 4, he motioned with his hands to get ready, and on 5 he smashed open the door, kneeling on one knee and opening fire on their rival clan. they were all humans, and where we specialized in defense and stealth, they specialized in offensive tactics and weapons. Delshyk fell as the bullets ripped into his armor, knicking him here and there. he kept firing though, and he managed to throw a few grenades that the enemy had thrown at them. his unit had spread out by now and was firing also. he still had blood on his mouth as he shouted out orders and took anything the Wolf clan could throw at him. then, his gun ran out of ammo. he threw the gun and jumped down, landing heavily as he took out a sword and starting cutting people down, slicing through their armor.

On the count of Five the second fight was about to begin. More dangerous, poweful and deadly the second act of this mission let out a imminent threat of death. She raised her weapon but didn't attacked. Her steel blue eyes zoomed into the fight evaluating possions couldn't find out any weakness. Bullets were filling the room, some hitting Delshyk as Jack was covering him. The unit started to move forward, the smell of blood flew in the air.

She rushed in the opening next to Jack, now both were covering Delshyk. She swung around holding the gun steady in her hand, and pulling the tricker. This time all her shoots aimed correctly and hit the enemy. She took deep breaths, gain her strength back moving between Delshyk and Jack. Her actions where perfectly balanced showing she was taught form the best (vampire). She would slip between the bullets and shoot, but she was lacking experience.

She observed Delshyk running out of shoots, as her gun was full. They eyes crossed she throw her gun to him, "Delshyk,Catch it!" she yelled -first time she cold him by his name- after all she was better using her blades. Aya pulled her blades out, as he started firing the Gun.The fight started to seen difficult to win. What made the opponents look frightening was their apathetic act they bullets stroke . She kept moving, avoiding to get hit.

In a sudden her eyes froze on the clan Leader.He was aiming at Delshyk, she pointed at him "Jack Kill him". She cast the blade towards him but it didn't reach him. Everything happen at the blinz of a sec, the Leader had already shoot. Three bullets headed at Delshyk, as Jack run to attack him. Aya didn't think she simply but her body as a shield. The first round cross near her head and ended hitting the wall. The second hit her arm and the last low at her beely. "Aghhh! .." she shivered in pain as the bullets cut through her flesh. Jack saw her take the hit as she bit her lips making her lips bleed. She didn't dare to raise her eyes and face Delshyk, was scared of his reaction. She was tired and in pain and she had enoug, although she nodded that she was fine. She put her blades away in her boots.

Pulling out the katana sword. Her stamina increased and her aura changed. The sword was surrounded by a blue light it sensed the creatures around. She smiled as her old and new wounds started oozing blood. "You wonna try me" she yelled her voice echoed across the room. She staggered back when she slammed the sword into a shoulder. Her hands started moving fast, the sword would slid anything in her way. Her body muscles apperad, anything inhuman she hit was simply burned into ashes. She punched and cut. She ducked. She kicked.And twisted. This time taking part as a real member of the team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom