Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadow Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
(ooc: guessing that a okay)

David thought of reaching for his pistol, but reconsider since it would be useless in trying to when she was this close. David instead reach into the inside of his coat and pull out his papers he had signed to join the hunters of Shadow Base, "I'm here to join, everything can be explain in these" said David as he handed the papers to the woman at least he think she human as he watch her tail moving left to right. The papers did have everything even about him and his other self Kyoujin, he drop his bag as he raise his hands slowly to show he was 'almost' unarmed.

Kyshek glanced at the papers, and upon seeing the mark from the high-ups of Command, she lowered her weapons. "So, you must be David then. I've heard about your enrolling into SB." With her hands free, she placed them on her hips, her tail still waveing slightly here and there. "You must be damned special to be here." She took the papers from him, skimmed through them, and turned, signalling for him to follow her. "Do you have any military experience at all?" She closed the door behind David with her tail. "And tell me which one is the most violent. You, or the other 'you'?"

Delshyk moaned into her mouth as her slit squeezed him, bringing him closer to the edge. When he came, it was a powerful release, so powerful that he could feel Aya's juices mix with his own. When he came down from his high, he pulled out of her, laying her down on her side and curling into her. "Mm. That was good. Now, stay here, or stay here. Either way, stay here. I've got to go clean up." He stood, walking towards the bathroom. He grabbed some clothes from the drawer, and turned on the hot water in the shower. Aya certaintly was... talented when she was drunk, but thinking back on their last coupling, it didn't feel the same. There wasn't much passion on her part. Eventually, it was the sensation that kept him going. He sighed, shaking his head before stepping into the shower.

David follow her while answering her questions the best he could, "in a way yes, I have the memories and experience of good soldiers that are decease implanted into me against my free will" he turn to look at her as he continue to speak "everything you'll need to know are in those papers, well almost everything and to answer your other question". He took a brief pause as he continue "Kyoujin the other me is the most violent one, but he care more about killing than anything. So as long as he knows who is friend and foe he'll won't be a problem when he...take over" he finish as he silently re-buckle his holster when the woman wasn't watching. David decided to ask her a question "so...where do drop off my stuff?" he ask her as he await for her response.

The succubus had stopped walking at his last question. "Well, first of all, just because you got papers from Command doesn't mean you're in. Actually, because you enrolled for SB, you have to do a training match with our commander, Delshyk Tion." She sighed, leading him up stairs, to the third floor. "Wait here while I get Delshyk."

The commander, was standing under the showerhead, relaxing his muscles individually under the warm water. He put a hand against the wall, supporting him as he lurched, feeling sick. The blue tattoo on his arm, dormant for a while, had sprung to life. He coughed, shutting off the water and quickly wrapping a towel around himself. He clenched his fists, gritting his teeth as he waited for the fit to pass. When it subsided, he shook his head, drying himself off. Something was wrong. He put on his shirt, pants, and his combat vest.

Aya climaxed with him feeling their juices mix as she took a deeper breath feeling Delshyk moving out of her. She blinked as he talk to her, but she felt tired and nodded "I will stay here" she answered back. While he walked towards the bathroom she simply turned and drifted asleep on his bed. Hugging the pillow next to her soon she was sleeping deeply and resting nude.

razerwing said:
Trystan eventually made his way to the hospital wing, stopping dead in his tracks. He dropped his armload of supplies, paleing to an unhealthy color. "Shit." He rushed forward, kneeling by a wounded soldier on the bed. He pulled out a syringe, injecting something into the soldiers neck before taking out his knife. "Shit shit shit." He looked over to Rin. "How good are you at playing doctor?" He cut a line into the soldiers arm, probing here and there, looking for pieces of metal. The woman spasmed, coughing blood. "Damnit! Hold his arms down!" He wiped his head with his sleeve, then got back to work. "Where the fuck are the other doctors!" He growled, shaking his head, moving on to the chest. There he pulled out a pair of foreceps, wiping his face again. He started pulling out long slivers of metal, tainted with blood. The neko worked furiously, pulling out metal bits and pieces. The soldier spasmed again, coughing more blood. Suddenly, the twinkle went out of Trystan's eyes, and he growled again, laying down the foreceps. Without a word, he pulled his pistol, cocked the action back, and shot in one fluid movement. Ofcourse, only after the fact did the doctors show up. He holstered his gun, looking at his bloody hands. He felt himself tearing up, and he turned away before anyone noticed, his feet carrying him from the room. The med supplies were still in a pile.

Delshyk groaned, thrusting harder, twisting Aya's head around so he could push his tongue past her lips and wrestle for dominance. He could feel her start to tighten, her cunt gripping him and starting to press him harder and closer to release. He held his rough kiss with her, biting on her lower lip. His hands never stopped massaging her breasts, one travelling down to rub her stomach.

Regrettably everything had changed so abruptly that Rin couldn't determine how to react. One moment they had been making there way calmly to the medical bay and then within in an instant the scene changed into something horrific. As they approached their destination Rin watched as Trystan abandoned his supplies and made for the hospital wing with great haste. In the distance she could see him bent over one of the bed-ridden patients, tending to her wounds and calling out for Rin's help. Rin however was still standing in the hall, still too taken aback at the events unfolding before her to really do anything for her friend.

She felt her bag fall slack against her shoulders as her grip became weak. Finally her pack slipped from her back and she hurried to Trystan's side. "I'm sorry Trystan, I can't even take care of my own wounds let alone play doctor for someone else. You're alone here I'm afraid." she answered grimly.

As the patient writhed on the hospital bed Rin could here her friend yelling for her to subdue the soldier. Without hesitation Rin had the woman's arms pinned at her sides, gripping her forearms tightly. She watched her friend work tirelessly for the next few minutes. Rin wasn't a doctor by any means but she could tell when a person just wasn't going to pull through. She felt the corners of her mouth sink into a frown. It seemed Trystan had reached the same conclusion when she noticed him reach for his firearm. Rin closed her eyes and turned her head as the deafening clap of the pistol filled the room. Next she felt the life slowly ebbing from the victim and within moments she was gone.

When Rin opened her eyes again the bed was surrounded with doctors and other medical wing officials. She looked around and saw Trystan slowly trudging away. "Hey wait" she yelled before scurrying after him. She bounded up behind him, throwing a hand on his back while scooping up her pack in the other. "Look, that wasn't your fault back there... if that's what you're thinking"

David watch the woman leave as she went to get this commander he have to prove his worth too, he lean against the wall as he waited till his lips began moving as Kyoujin began to speak in his raspy tone voice "well...that succubus id quite a looker even in that suit of hers, don't you agree David" Kyoujin finish as David began to replied to himself in his own tone of voice "be quiet Kyoujin, you almost got as killed awhile ago remember". Kyoujin began to speak again as he laugh for a brief moment, "please...like I was worried, if you haven't show her those papers I would have disarm her and kill her in a instant" he grin as he finish before David yell at himself "GAH...don't even think about doing any of that you crazy psychopath" David finish as he place his hands over his ears hoping it will help him not listen to his other self.

Trystan turned to face Rin, forcing a small smile. "I know it's not my fault. It's just bad losing a soldier. Especially one from the 101st." He closed his eyes, leaning heavily into herr side. "For god's sake Rin, that soldier was like a sister to me. We knew eachother before the PMC and Precursor wars." He'd managed to not cry. A soldier shouldn't cry. He took a step back, shaking his head. "I'm sorry Rin. If you need me, I'll be in the training room."

Kyshek had found the commander, basically dragging him up to the training room. "So, you're the schizo?" He nodded, looking him over. "Well, show me what you got." He spread his arm, and Kyshek left the room. "Land a hit. If you can knock me down, you're good enough to be here. Once for each of you."

David stop for a look to the commander that was a male neko, David reach behind his back and pull the holster that carried his pistol and drop it on his bag so he wouldn't use it. "Alright...but Kyoujin won't be joining us though" spoke David as he took off his brownest tan coat and drop it on top of his gym bag, he got into his stance as he held up his fist as he was getting himself ready. David charge the commander from the right side as he aim for his right-side of his upper torso.

Delshyk smiled, ducking out of the way of the incoming strike. "Too obvious." His hand flashed, pushing him away. "You're off-balance. Try again." Delshyk crouched, throwing an obvious right hook, while his left hand struck at his knee. "Faster. You need to move faster!"

David dodge Delshyk right hook only to have his knee be struck by him, "damn it!" David yell out as he clinch his teeth enduring from the pain as he makes an uppercut toward Delshyk chin then follow up with a kick aiming to strike him at the left side of his ribs.

Aya woke up after sleeping deeply, she nuzzled around the bed for few seconds before she woke up. She rubbed her eyes and looked around realizing she wasn't at her room. Soon she remembered her getting drunk in the bar with Kyshek and ending up in Delshyk room. She felt a bit ashamed, as she stood up and walked in the bathroom taking a hot shower. Then she grab a towel and sneak fast into the room where she was sleeping. She got dressed and got herself a toast for breakfast.

Aya walked into the training room finding Delshyk training with someone. She sat at the corner eating her toast and watching them fight as her head was still aching form then hangover.​

razerwing said:
Trystan turned to face Rin, forcing a small smile. "I know it's not my fault. It's just bad losing a soldier. Especially one from the 101st." He closed his eyes, leaning heavily into herr side. "For god's sake Rin, that soldier was like a sister to me. We knew eachother before the PMC and Precursor wars." He'd managed to not cry. A soldier shouldn't cry. He took a step back, shaking his head. "I'm sorry Rin. If you need me, I'll be in the training room."

Kyshek had found the commander, basically dragging him up to the training room. "So, you're the schizo?" He nodded, looking him over. "Well, show me what you got." He spread his arm, and Kyshek left the room. "Land a hit. If you can knock me down, you're good enough to be here. Once for each of you."

Rin kept a gentle hand on his back and offered him a weak smile in return. It was obvious to her that Trystan feigned every muscle in that forced smile. Her hand slid up and around the width of his shoulders, pulling him closer as she offered her friend some form of comfort. "I'm not sure what the PMC or the Precursor wars are but I do know what it feels like to lose a sister". By this time she had stopped walking and swung both arms around Trystan. She kept him there in that embrace for only a moment before letting him break away. "Let me go drop these off.... I'm sure they could use them in there" She shrugged, hanging both of her thumbs from the straps of her pack, snugging it close to her back. "Once I do, I'll get directions and meet you there. Sorry Trystan if I'm coming off as a bit clingy but you're kinda my only friend here right now." She smiled as he walked away and Rin turned, making her way back towards the medical bay.

Trystan hugged her back. "Well, either way, it still sucks. But I had to do what I did. She wasn't going to make it." He glared down the hallway at a stray doctor who was trying to eavesdrop. He growled, and the scrubs went scurrying.
Then he tilted his head. "Listen, I'll help you with the supplies and stuff. I need to go back anyway to sign the death certificate." He sighed, shaking his head. "These 'procedures' Command comes up with piss me off. Now I need to write down K.I.A. for her because if I write down what really happened I'm dead. All of the higher-ups will think that she died huddled in a corner." He rolled his shoulders. "And Rin. Don't worry about being clingy." He gave her a genuine smile. "It's times like these people need someone there. It can save lives."

Delshyk chuckled again at David's attempts to strike him. He stepped in close, making the kick lose power as David's thigh made contact. His body twisted instinctualy, the uppercut mising him by mere centimeters. He drove his shoulder into the man's chest, hooking his leg behind David's and causing him to fall. "A bit better, but you need subtlety. Notice how I haven't thrown the first hit yet? And for Chrissakes, keep your guard up!"

David was trying to keep his cool and with Kyoujin nagging him to let him take wasn't, he got back on his feet and turn to Delshyk as he held up his clinch fists waiting for him to throw a punch. "Come on, stop being defensive and doing some offense", shouted David as he tries to lure the commander to him.

Delshyk chuckled, shaking his head with his hands behind his back. "The point of this is for you to strike me, not the other way around. And besides, there is a reason I'm on defensive." He chuckled knowingly, leaning from side to side. "It's because sooner or later, your.. Kyoujin to come forth." He leaned forward, hands stil behind his back. "Let him come out. It won't matter. He won't hurt me." He chuckled, feinting a hit to the right, then to the left before jumping over David's head. Landing softly behind him, he swept low with his feet, aiming for the back of David's legs.

David watch as Delshyk lean side to side, 'Let me out David, i won't kill i'll just him a bloody nose' Kyoujin spoke inside David thoughts. While the commander jumped over David, he took a deep breath before making a creepy grin as he speak in a raspy tone "then you wish been granted", he grin wider as Kyoujin took over David body as he dodge Delshyk kick to his legs and throw a punch toward Delshyk head and ready his other fist for a second chance at Delshyk gut.

Delshyk smiled as the raspy voice, whom he assumed was the 'Madman', spoke. He jumped back up, the first strike smashing the ground, and he leaned to the side, stepping once again inside Kyoujin's strike range. The man's biceps hit him, but it didn't deter the left shoulder that found it's way to Kyoujin's chest. "Hm. I thought that letting him out would help. Looks like I was wrong." He chuckled, flipping into the tree's that had surrounded them a second ago. "Catch me if you can, Mr.Madman!"

Kyoujin grind his teeth from Delshyk comment, when the neko vanish in the trees he look toward the gym bag and thought of a idea. 'Don't even think about it Kyoujin!!' shout David as he give a headache, "I'm in charge so now, so seat back and enjoy the show damn it!!" Kyoujin shouted back at him making look weird as everyone stare at him. Kyoujin open up his bag and pull out his two katanas, "ready or not here i come Mr.kitty" yelled the madman as he laugh insanely before running into the trees after him.

The commander chuckled as he watched Kyoujin run after another version of him. He vaguely wondered where the challenge was. He sighed, hopping down from the branches and landing without a sound. He picked up his own sword and a handful of sleeper darts before bounding off after him. "Mr.Kitty is coming for you," he mumbled under his breath.

Kyoujin continue to chase the one he believe was the real Delshyk, but only David slowly realize that it was a fake. 'Kyoujin wait that ain't him, it tricking you with a fake' warned David as Kyoujin dodges a darts by taking cover behind a tree, "you coward! fight me like a man" shouted Kyoujin as he listen for Delshyk foot steps, he break off a small branch and toss it at some bushes thinking he was there.

Delshyk chuckled, observing him from a high tree. It appeared that he had realized that he was chasing the wrong one. He smiled, watching as he hurled a stick at a random bush, barely containing his laughter as another Delshyk hopped out. The new Delshyk jumpkicked, aiming for the center of Kyou's chest. He watched as they fought each other, seeing how his opponent fought.

Kyoujin and Delshyk fought fiercely as the neko throw punches at Kyoujin while trying to avoid Kyoujin strikes as he swung his two sword trying to either lobbed his head off or slash his gut open, in a few moment it ended with Delshyk being beheaded and collapsing to the ground. 'Please tell me that was a fake, because you just killed our boss Kyoujin' asked David mentally while Kyoujin examine his swords seeing that there was no blood on the blade, "he a fake, so relax" replied Kyoujin as he look down at the spot where the fake Delshyk once was before it vanish after being killed. Kyoujin could tell that David was relief which upset him a bit more, the madman took notice when a few green leaves slowly drifted down to the ground. "You stuck up there Mr.Kitty, do you need assistants because I'll be happy to help" smile Kyoujin as he shouted up to the tree tops where he believe Delshyk was hiding.

Delshyk chuckled, tackling Kyoujin from behind, pinning him firmly beneath him. He pushed the swrords from the madman's hands, making sure they were out of reach before pressing his knee into Kyoujin's lower back. The commander pulled his knife, pressing the cold steel firmly against the other's throat. "Heh. Looks like you lose buddy. Hand David back the phone." He waited for the transition, keeping the blade hard against the man's throat. "David, you there? Your friend fights way to madly. His swings are rather random, and it seemed to me that he decapitated my hologram by luck. If you were watching, my clone ducked just as Kyou here happened to swing low." He tied David's hands together, picking up the duo katana's. "I hope you are a better swordfight than Kyou. Follow me. Aya here," he said, motioning to the female as the trees faded away, "She will take your bags. I'll be keeping you under wraps for now until I'm sure Kyou is under your control." He smiled, scratching behind his ears. "Let me show you to your room. Welcome to Shadow Base David."

Kyoujin struggle to get free from Delshyk hold till he felt the blade of the commander knife pressing against his neck did he gave up fighting and took a few deep breath before departing, "okay you can let me up now, he bench...for now" spoke David as he is now back in control. He doesn't blame him for bonding his hands together though since Kyoujin find it more of a challenge than a punishment, "Kyou is alright being order around as long it a order to kill, which is why he never demand to be let out when there no fighting going on" David finish as he get up on to his feet and began following the commander without arguing for his hands to be freed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom