Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadow Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We will hear what they have to say. if their story isn't convincing, then they die. Simple." one lamia nodded and slithered forwards. "My name is Naga." She spoke smoothly, almost seductively, not a hint of a hiss in her voice. "We were chased away from our homes by the vampire council. we figured if there was anybody who could help us with our revenge, it would be the very people who have continuously held out against numerous attacks." Delshyk yawned and surveyed his small squad. "Well, what do you guys think?"

Aya still holding her blades it a low place she looked at Naga. She nodded at Delshyk "I have heard about them from the one who raised me, i don't know much but they don't lie. What ever the are capable of I don't know but they never lie" she said at Delshyk as she was looking at them. It was long time she would sense a creature like that close to her. She greeted Naga, showing her she knew how to move around with vampires.

~Rin's Amber-like eyes scanned their surroundings and counted three Lamia's closing in on her and atleast half a dozen others that were converging onto everyone else. Rin remained steadfast just waiting for one foolish enough jump out and attack her. Suddenly she could hear the man that saved her engaging with a lamia just a short distance away from her. Concerned with wether he was okay or not Rin turned her head to the side watching as the man cut down one of the Lamia's leaving herself completely open to an attack. She was surprised to find that none of them used the opportunity to strike at her but quickly realized why when one of them spoke. It was an odd gutteral tone with which they spoke but Rin understood when the lamia suggested that they meant no harm. Regardless Rin turned her head back towards the three snake-ladies, her stance unwaivering as she kept her crossbow held aloft with one hand and gripped her blade defensively at her other side awaiting for the man who appeared to be in charge to issue a command.~

~However instead of engaging the Lamia once again they sent forth what appeared to be a mediator of the group to converse with the one in charge. Rin listened closely to the conversation and when the man asked what their thoughts were the woman offered a shrug and then a short reply.~

"I have no where else to go, so I am at your disposal if you'll have me. Whatever your decision is I will be here to assist you."

~With that having been said Rin relaxed lowering her weapons to her sides submissively and turned to face Delshyk~

Clara silently observed the group of Lamia, or what ever they were called. She narrowed her eyes at the vampires, and when she heard the leader ask for their input, she simply said, "I don't trust them. As soon as we take their little revenge, they'll stab us in the back." She never liked vampires, ever. They had killed her brother. She subconsciously widened her stance, pulling her hands out of her pockets, in case one should foolishly attack.

"Honestly, I say no, but its your call." She said.

Delshyk chuckled lowly, his eyes glinting as his mind formulated a plan. if they said no, there was a chance they might die. he shook his head. "I'm sorry, but with a three to one vote, I'm going to have to say no." he tossed Jack his gun, and took off his wrist blades, leaving him open to attack. "But, I'll tell you what. If you can beat me in a fight, just me and you, Naga, then you can stay." he took off his armor, making him vulnerable. "There is one catch though. the loser dies. simple really." he flashed a wicked smile as he layed down the rest of his weapons, and took off his shirt, revealing his many scars, and yet there was something different. Something on his back Aya didn't see before. On his back, was a pack of wolves, seemingly tatooed onto his skin. when he breathed, the wolf appeared to move, and his eyes looked so life-like they twinkled, as if they could form a though. Delshyk stared into Naga's eyes. "And, given that your snake part is boa, this should be relatively easy for you." he breathed deep and closed his eyes, a wide smile tugging his lips. he swayed with the wind, looking like a reed. Naga rolled her eyes and nodded, slithering towards him and bowing, as if in respect. The other lamia backed off, watching silently. Delshyk motioned for his squad to do the same. "Whatever you do, don't attack unless they strike first," he said, looking at the others. He crouched, ready to fight.
(hey, can one of you guys play Naga for a little? It's no fun if i fight myself.)

OOC: I will, is this just a hand-to-hand fight though?

[/quote]

OOC: yeah. why else would deelshyk throw away his weapons. also, you should know that this fight is uneven. Naga has alot more abilities than Delshyk, and she's faster, and more flexible. keep in mind she's part snake. i want this fight scene to be so epicly awesome that no one can hope to copy it.

~Rin watched as delshyk prepared for battle and looked back towards the woods as the other lamia's silently retreated. She used this opportunity to crouch down and retrieve her throwing daggers from the hands of the deceased vampire, she set her wepons down and pulled on the hilt of one of her daggers. It was hard to remove but she wiggled it back and forth a few times to loosen it and the blade slid right out. She spun the dagger around her fingers and pushed it back into the cloth belt around her waist then shifted to retrieve the second one, the second blade slipped out with much less effort. Rin raised the weapon and eyed it for a moment watching as the bright red liquid cascaded down to the hilt, she smiled softly and returned the weapon to her belt with the other daggers. She then reached forward with both hands and grabbed onto the silver quarrels located in the vampire's chin and forhead, twisting and wrenching she finally liberated the two bolts and shoved them into her hip quiver. Rin looked up as Delshyk motioned for everyone to fall back as he was about to engage what appeared to be their leader.~

~The woman grabbed her sword from the ground and resheathed it in the nylon scabbard on her back, picked up her crossbow with both hands and boosted herself back onto her feet. Obeying Delshyk's orders she walked backwards towards the rifleman and the group of two other girls while aiming her bow into the woods in case any of the lamia should decide to intervein. She joined the other soldiers regarding them silently with a single nod, Rin wanted to introduce herself but figured now was not the time and instead fixed her sights back on the man squaring off with the lamia.~

c002.png

~The serpentine woman pushed across the ground with a fluid, slithery stride, supple scales rippling down her back with every motion as she slowly began to encircle delshyk. Eyes fixed intently on him and him alone she noticed as she came around his side that he had an intricate tattoo of a wolf pack across his back, she didn't dwell on it long though. The lamia stopped abruptly once she realized that she'd entered his blind spot, her tailed quickly coiled inward and Naga sprung forward with grasping hands attempting to grapple onto Delshyk. She new once she got a hold of the small human she could easily squeeze the life out of him and crush every bone in his body.~

Aya was locking at them fight, as she was slowly checking each move. She could see Naga was a good fighter, basically she had heard she was on of the best at his kind. But she knew Delshyk was good and wasn't easily lose a fight. She wasn't moving to or trying attacking she knew and she knew it well, when a fight the leaders are up they don't attacked. she looked worried about Delshyk as looked she would about to lose, but she felt it he had not started even showing his skills yet.

His eyes glinted with an evil light as the lamia went around him. He knew the battle tactic very well, and what most considered his blind spot wasn't so blind. He deftly bent his knees, chuckling as the lamia flew over his head. "Ahhh, an old battle tactic. I miss that one," he said, standing up and looking around nonchalantly. He looked normal, his subtle muscles not showing. He appeared thin and sinewy. His hand came up and waved to her, goading the lamia on as he continued to sway, looking drunk. he blinked, then suddenly stood still, wrapping his hands to form a triangle as he bowed his head and closed his eyes. He did something that would stun everyone there. He took out a blue headband, almost as long as a belt, and wrapped it tightly around his eyes, tieing off the back so it fluttered behind him. his hair and the band were the only things moving, as the rest of him was standing still. He was rigid as a board, and Delshyk silently awaited her next attack.

(Thanx sanity for playing Naga. you're amazing at this.)

((I need to check on faster, the role play is skittering past when I'm not looking.))

Clara watched the two fight, ready to intervene in case that dumbass snake woman gets the upper hand. She kept a hand on her gun, which she figured would be the fastest way to kill this thing.

"Don't Clara. If Delshyk loses, then we have to accept that." Jack glared at her. "I'm not sure how they work it down at Omega, but we keep our word." Jack nodded at Aya, and pinned Clara's arms behind her. "If you go against Delshyk's stand down orders, i will personally feed you to the lamia." Jack's aura was severly dangerous. Mean while, Delshyk was still silently awaiting his opponents next move.

"Let go of my arms." Clara said, annoyed slightly, and with a hint of deadly steel in her voice. "In Omega, no-body would even do this in the first place. Just kill them on sight, we would. And if someone did try this, we would still be at his or her side." She attempted to tug her arms out of Aya's grip, her voice softening a bit as she said, "It just feels like butchery to let him take the risk." Her mind going back to the day when her brother died, Clara had been unable to do anything, and here she was in the same situation.

Jack stared into her eyes and placed a hand on her shoulder. "You have to trust Delshyk. It's not butchery, and he has been in situations like this before, defending a girl named Amaya i believe." his amber eyes leered coldly into hers. "And just so you know, I'm only furry on the outside. I will not hesitate to feed you to them. When Delshyk says something, you listen, especially at a time like this, understand?" Delshyk's concentration slipped as he heard the argument, leaving himself vulnerable for a split-second before regaining his composure. had the lamia been paying attention, this fight would've been over. Meanwhile, a silent shadow passed overhead, bounding on tree branches, not making a sound. The moon shone brightly against the dark night sky, and a gentle breeze blew, ruffling hair, fur, and fabric.

razerwing said:
His eyes glinted with an evil light as the lamia went around him. He knew the battle tactic very well, and what most considered his blind spot wasn't so blind. He deftly bent his knees, chuckling as the lamia flew over his head. "Ahhh, an old battle tactic. I miss that one," he said, standing up and looking around nonchalantly. He looked normal, his subtle muscles not showing. He appeared thin and sinewy. His hand came up and waved to her, goading the lamia on as he continued to sway, looking drunk. he blinked, then suddenly stood still, wrapping his hands to form a triangle as he bowed his head and closed his eyes. He did something that would stun everyone there. He took out a blue headband, almost as long as a belt, and wrapped it tightly around his eyes, tieing off the back so it fluttered behind him. his hair and the band were the only things moving, as the rest of him was standing still. He was rigid as a board, and Delshyk silently awaited her next attack.

(Thanx sanity for playing Naga. you're amazing at this.)

c002.png
~Naga swiped at delshyk with both arms making an attempt to latch onto him but instead found herself soaring directly overtop of him as he crouched evasively, her fleshy underbelly barely skimming across the hair on his head. She touched down heavily against the soil with a loud thud on the opposite side of the man, her tail scrunching up behind her as she paused gazing stoicly into the woods with razor-sharp Saffron optics. Naga was too embarassed to face her opponent as she could hear him taunting her from behind but Delshyk's teasing quickly elicited a hostile response from the Lamia as she suddenly wheeled to face the man, anger now building upon her visage. The cobra-like hood of scales on the back of her neck fanned out pushing her white strands of hair aside and a forked tongue slithered from between her thin lips angrily testing the air with rapid flicking motions. Naga hissed Aggresively as Delshyk let his guard down, the lamia boosted her front quarters off the ground with the muscles in her tail. She swiveled a bit now towering high above the man as she stretched exposing her ringed underbelly once again, there came another hiss and the Lamia spat a missle of venom at Delshyk's face~

Clara felt like a scolded child, but she looked Jack right back in the eye, saying, "Yes sir." She cast a glance at the fight, noticing that Delshyk was wearing a headband over his eyes. Clara cast an irritated glance, and turned away from the fight, shrugging off Jack's grip as she walked a couple steps closer to the tree, thinking.

Aya gazed at Clara feeling her sad aura of the lost of her brother, she knew how it felt as the same aura was around her when her parents died. "Clara things work different around here" she(aya) whispered at her while she was still checking the Lamia moves and before Jack grip her. She knew that Jack was right with not trust, and working as a team would have consequences. She did they same mistake at the start that she didn't trust. But her eyes glazed back at the fight between Delshyk and Naga that looked serious, and Naga wasn't a easy opponent. Put she knew not all vampires are so dark creatures, cause she was saved and raised by one.
She worried still about Delshyk, although she knew his strength, but Naga's attacks were serious. She was still holding her blades close as she froze. She noticed at the shadow, it was silent but she could sense it existence. Her worried black eyes gazed at Delshyk as she was trying to locked the shadows place, she sighted as she slowly started to move.​

The venom seemed to have missed Delshyk, but it hadn't. Delshyk had taken a quick step to the side, letting the venom splash harmlessly onto the ground. Then, he srood still again, with his arms in front of him, his headband over his eyes, and his hands forming a triangle in front of his torso. He cracked a grin and nodded slightly at the Lamia. "You should know that i can sense auras," he said. The shadow disappeared. "Come on then try again."

Aya was still absorbed at the fight that was taking in frond her eyes she was zooming in and noticing every move of Naga and Delshyk, their moves looked balanced and correctly accurate. She was a Newbie in compare to what she was facing.

But she never stopped gazing at the bloodthirsty Naga's allies, noticing if they'd try to move. Soon she could observe one of them trying to attack, as Aya eyes coldly detected the move. She staggered raising her blade and throw it, it smashed at the tree next of creatures head. It only scratched her "Stay out of this fight, let them fight alone! that was the deal! Next time I won't miss!" she let her know. As her body was ready to attacked her, but Aya spotted her stepping back, so she stayed back.​

~Rin stood erect with her crossbow raised, gazing down the sights and into the woods where the other lamia gathered to watch. Instead of being all clumped together they formed small groups of two's and three's and remained scattered amongst the shadows of the wooded outskirts. The Snake women appeared to be conversing amongst themselves in hushed tones as they spectated the match. Though she didn't consider it a "specialty" clairvoyancy was always one of her stronger capabilities, where the others might not be able to make heads-or-tails of the other lamia that loomed in the shadows Rin could see each one clearly. Some possessed boa-like features and thick underbellies, some had horizontal slits for eyes where others had vertical, the colors of their scales ranged from glittery silver to deep violet with a complex pattern of black lines worked onto their surfaces but none possessed the same hood of scales that the one fighting with Delshyk did. She couldn't tell yet if the other lamia were preparing to enter fray but if so Rin was poised to counterattack with one of her silver quarrels. She couldn't help but overhear the others' conversation, Rin could sympathize with the girl named Clara, she too hated standing idly by but orders were orders and if there was one thing Rin was good at it was following the orders to-a-tee even if it meant watching an ally die.~

c002.png
~Naga looked down on Delshyk grimacing with protruding fangs, she let out another angry hiss seeming to grow more violent with each failed attempt to attack Delshyk.~

"My Patience is wearing thin with you human!" she spoke in a deep tone "I'll give you one last chance to reconsider before I decide kill you!" she said hissing her words arduously as she was short for breath

~Naga spat several more needles of venom at Delshyk before diving down at him with her jaws unhinged and ready to sink her teeth into his neck.~

Delshyk evaded the venom and chuckled as he heard her lunge, heard her jaws unhinge. the style he was fighting in now was his favorite, and it made things more challenging since he couldn't see. He waited until the snake was close enough and smashed his fist into her lower jaw, rehinging her mouth and sending her back. He could feel the scales of her tail brush on his arm as she flew back. "Ah, your patience is wearing thin? Then allow me to wear it down more," he said, his tattoo of the wolf pack seeming to come to life. It no longer seemed to move when Delshyk breathed, but now it seemed to have it's own breath. "You're just lucky the bloodscent isn't in the air. The wolves would go crazy." He returned to his original rigid posture and awaited the next move. Naga did notice something when she went for his throat. On his jugular was a symbol, a swirled star on a wolf's footpad. It almost seemed hypnotic, and gave off a small amount of energy, although it would be mistaken for the pulse. "Come on then, is that all you have?" he moved his hands to form a line, almost a blade structure. Then, he waited.

name: Rose

species: Anthro Rabbit

specialty: Swords, Fire and Shadows

appearance: Bright Orange Fur, Dark Orange Eyes,Floppy Bunny Ears, Emoish Orange Hair, Black Tube Top w/ Gun Holsters on it, Black Mini Shorts with Duel Swords on either Sides of her hips, Green Knee high army Boots, With Black Green, and Orange Backpack.

personality: Rose is very Shy when she is around people. But when she has a Sword in her hands or she is in a Battle Ring she is Totally Different Rabbit. It’s best to Stay out of her way. Rose is also a Master at Swordsmanship and the Flame Arts as well I as the Shadow Arts. Rose can be very Sneaky on some things. She does not show any Emotion to anyone or anything.

bio/other: Rose was abandon at a very young age. She does not remember or know who her parents are. Rose Has learned to hide her Emotions over time; she’ll never show them to anyone because she doesn’t let anyone close to her at all. That is until Rose came upon her Teacher/Master he taught her everything how to fight from Magic. She never knew his Name so she called him Master or Teacher. Rose had become very close to him. Master was and is the only one that has ever seen her cry or even Break a smiles. Rose Loved Master as a Father as a Soul Mate. Rose thought he’ll never leave her, which is until He Came. This person She never will speak his name nor Have anyone Say it around her. If Some Says he Name She will go Completely Crazy and Kill anything in her Path of Destruction. This Person’s Name Well never Leave her Memories Because of what he did to her and her Master. This Person Forbidden Name is Kyu. Rose Hates Kyu , He Made her watch him Beheaded Her Teacher then Took her as he Own Pet and Raped, Abused, and Beaten her because she Would not Listen Nor Take orders From him. Rose went through that For the Last 17 Years of her life. Rose Killed Kyu Because he Forced her to fight him as he Not Knowing of her Fighting Skills. Rose killed him in three Strikes and beheaded him like he did to her Master.

most used weapon(s): Two Guns, Draggers (Hidden in her boots), Two Katakanas, her Fists.
Bunny_Anthro_by_fuzzykittn.jpg

Delshyk sensed another aura nearby, one that didn't seem to match any of his soldiers, or the lamia. he tensed, his hands breaking the blade form to meld into what seemed like a ball. he then stretched his fingers to form a steeple, and pushed his open hands to a tree, knocking it over. A primitive growl erupted from his throat, and the wolves seemed to strain against the ink, begging to come out. another tattoo appeared on his arm, and it seemed like the tail of a snake, coiling from his forearm, up to his biceps, and curling onto his chest, where a snake head rested. Another growl ripped out of his throat, but he went back to his first posture, his hands reforming the blade structure. Jack scanned the trees, his fox ears flicking to catch the sound of this new being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom