Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadow Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

razerwing

Supernova
this is Shadow Base, home to the Nighthunters division, which is made up of the best of the best of the hunters. thats right, you heard it, hunters. vampire hunters. here's the building description.
2 stories up, first floor made with reinforced steel, the 2nd floor covered with a prototype energy shield. It has about 9 rooms, not including the rooms soldiers sleep in. The eating room, a firing range, the armory, briefing room, prototype analasys chamber, the chemical experimentation labs, defensive command room, and of course, the pinnacle of the Nighthunters division, a fully operational training room, which takes advantage of accurate cerebral mapping data to make lifelike simulations, with lifelike weapons and lifelike consequences.

bio sheet for characters.

name:
appearance(anime,real,para):
personality:
bio/other:
most used weapon(s):

more details tomorrow. welcome to the best hunter division in the world. are you up for it?
rules and people...
Rule 1: respect your soldiers
2: if someone doesnt want to do something, and you try and force it on them, they have a right to kick your ass
3: dont complain if you get your ass kicked
4:follow the other rules

people:
Delshyk=commander
Jack=2nd in command
Kyshek=defensive commander

thats about it for now. if you want a specific position, like medic or technician or such, then say so in your bio/other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

character

name: Aya

species: Human

specialty: chemical, but enrolled as a soldier (newbie)

personality: Cold, mysterious but normally she is shy, bit naive and kind.

appearance(anime,real,para):Looks mostly like Tifa form Final Fantasy, mostly dressed in Black top and shorts, with riding boots.[thin athletic body, Black eyes, Black long hair,165cm (5' 4)...52kg(114.6 pounds),32b size breast]

rezi765435677776666.jpg

bio/other: Her parents got killed by a vampire as she was still young, she was saved by one of their clan, one who had some human emotions left. She turned her for the basic, kept her alive and educated her. Beyond her young age cause of the Vampire power she could to graduated from the university young enough and with his help they invented a formula that could keep the lust for blood in low levels. But she never talk about that. Cause she grow up alone she looks cold and mysterious, but her character is more kind and shy, but she tries to hide that. When the Shadow based open she thought it would be the best thing for her to take revenge on those who killed her parents.

most used weapon(s): katana, and small blades that are placed inside her boots (all though she need more training on using them)​
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY ONE-
Aya thoughts were confused in her head remembering the day she left him (the vampire who help her grow up) she could still sense his appearance around her but she had to take her revenge. She was standing outside the gate of the Shadow Based waiting for the door to open and someone to tell her where she should go. She felt frightened being there but she could hide all her emotions behind her cold look. The wind was waving her long hair as her big black eyes looked up at that facility. She took a deep breath as she step in a new beginning she had chosen.​

Delshyk nodded off, almost asleep in his chair. nothing was happening that really needed his attention. all the soldiers were asleep, atleast he thought they were, Jack was patroling, Kyshek was away on a business trip, and he was alone in his office. never before had the young commander been so bored. even on stake-outs where there was only silence keeping him company, he wasnt this bored. he sighed and started to flip his knife in the air, catching it by the blade. most of his 'men' werent men, but rather teenagers, all around 17 or 18. most had been hunters all their lives, like Delshyk, some were orphans, and the rest were people who had been recruited. he let out a breath, putting his knife in its sheath with the others. he looked up at the ceiling, stretched, and made his way out to go to the training room. he loved that room, as it brought out everything he remembered and found a way to use it against him. he smiled and closed his eyes, preparing himself for what would come next.

Aya was walking inside the devision,her thoughts still tripping around revenge and how she could manage it to become on of the best Hunters. Her Cold Black eyes looked around the other teenagers, but she was standing alone in the corner left to her thoughts. All were waiting for commands and someone that would be in charge of their training. She was holding her enrolling paper in her hands, she had applied as a soldier although her knowledge at Chemistry where rare and they would be need she kept it as a secret. People would found her annoying and she would easy get on fights, so she could hide her weakness. That girl had a lot still to learn.​

[/color]
Jack came back from hisvpatrol, his ears flicking this way and that, his tail swishing behind him. as a neko, he had advantages, such as speed, balance, and hearing that surpassed even Delshyk. it was his hearing ability that allowed him to pick out the ne girl. that, and his eyesight allowed him to see the registration papers. He looked up. Delshyk was probably in the training room again, so he walked over and greeted the girl, his hand outstretched in a friendly manner. "Hi, im Jack. Who exactly are you?" he asked, his tail wrapping around his leg and his brown eyes boring holes into hers.

Aya looked at a man coming close to her, she saw he was a neko that didn't frighten her at all. All those years she had learn to be around strange creatures, she was mostly afraid of humans and Vampires that she hated so. She could see that he was in command there so she could not avoid answer him. She raised her eyes and with a cold looked she answered back "I'm Aya, Sir" her body got in a straight line "I'm new here waiting for commands ". She kept looking at him as she held her paper tight in her hands waiting for a replay.​

[/color]Jack sighed. "They sent another one huh? first of all, dont call me sir, second of all, why did you come here if i already know that you lpst your family and want revenge? this isnt the place, or time for revenge. we fight to protect people, not to get back at the leeches." he took the papers and looked them over. then, his eyes flashed up and scanned her. "Follow me." he said, folding the paper and putting it in his pocket while starting to climb upstairs to the training room.

Amaya looked at him with a colder look " I thought your looking for soldiers, sir" she replayed her attitude cold like ice. "What ever mine reasons has nothing to do with you, sir" she mumbled as Jack took her papers. She started fallowing him in the training room as she was surprised that he could see through her. 'Whats wrong with him' she was thinking as they walked to upstairs.​

Jack looked at her. "We need soldiers, yes, but we need soldiers who can think in a fight. as for your reasons being of no concern to me, im 2nd in command here. if we dont know your reasons, how do we know you arent a spy?" the sounds of gunfire and heavy artillery could be heard coming from the room in front of them. Jack sighed and opened the door, ending the simulation. "We have a newbie." was all he said before stepping out.

She looked at Jack,what he said was correct but she couldn't that easy speak about personal thinks like that. "The only think I can promise you,sir, is to do my best and keep my mind clear" she replayed as she learn then who was 2nd in command. Aya heard the gunfires she was never in a battlefield before, but she had fought some times outside, but the noise was different. She got in the room, as she looked at Jack leaving, "What's supposed to happen now" she whispered as she turned around to see to who was Jack talking to. Her eyes where the same cold, they mostly looked like angry as she was getting closer to the sound of gunfire. She was walking calmly, her footstep lightly pressed on the ground, she made no sound at all. Even her breath was softly, but inside her she was worried and scared as every newbie would be as she was hiding her feeling adding more coldness in her look.​

The trees, the bushes, everything except for the walls and a person in the middle, disappered. Delshyk turned, smiling widely. "oh no. Another one?" he said, walking over to the new girl. he looked her over and handed her a gun. "Train. im going to watch." he smiled as he handed her a helmet. "This will mine your mind for some of your fears, put them in front of you, and make you fight your fears. its simple. beat atleast one and you are in. if you cant face your fears, face facts and get out." he bowed and put the helmet on. the room turned dark and gave a countdown before starting. Delshyk watched, his gun ready incase the newbie would have any troubles.

Aya looked the scene around change as everything disappeared she turned around in cycles as she saw Delshyk looking and her and comment -another one-, she turned and faced him 'who does she think he is' she thought as her passionless look passed through him. "Ok, I'll train..." she tried to response back as the man went on telling her facing her fears. That was the most difficult part she didn't wand to her. But her reaction was cold and brave as always, she too the gun he was giving to Aya. "1st I'm not getting out of her, 2nd I've no fears " she yelled although her heart was bitting fast but she looked so calm outside "Lets this training begin and I'll show you what I'm capable off". She point the gun waiting for the training to start although she had never fired one, she had only fought with her blades and rarely used the Katana.​

Delshyk waited for something to show. something showed alright. right next to amaya appeared.... him, except that this clone was a vampire. it slashed at the girl, cutting her arm open. "Shit!" yelled Delshyk as he pulled another gun and filled the other him with lead. this was supposed to be the girls fears, not his! he cursed and jogged over to the girl, checking her pulse.

Aya was surprised when she saw him, so she didn't shoot but when she checked that it looked like a vampire she couldn't shoot neither. Cause it was like him, 'was wrong with me' she though as the next think she knew was the feeling of getting cut. "Shit..." she yelled as she steeped back and tried to reach for her blades to fight, but she saw the bullets filling him. Her arm was hurting too much, but she wanted to show any weakness she turned to him as Delshyk was approaching her to check her pulse. "Hey, he was mine to kill" she yelled with high voice but the pain took most of the power away. The gun fall of her hand as her arm got really messed up.​

Delshyk shook his head. "You cant do this. im going to fix you up, but then you leave. hunters cant survive alone, and very rarely do i see a hunter that thinks he or she doesnt need a team actually survive. you obviously can't operate in a team." he took out some bandages and wrapped them tightly around the wound after cleaning it out. he took the helmet and the gun, and turned away. "Unless you think you can work in a team, you cat be here." he waited, knowing she would either leave, or ask for another chance. if she begged, she was out also. it all depended now, on the words that came out of her mouth.

She pulled her armed and let him clean her wound, she bit her teeth so no cry would be heard. She felt the bandage on her skin and minutes after she was good as new. But her hand was still in pain. She looked at him with a apathetic eyes, she knew deep down he was right. Her heart was still beating fast as she was trying to hid her pain and fear. When Delshyk turned she picked up the gun, with the hand that was wounded, she could barely holding it. She pulled the tricker and a bullet past next to him as he wasn't aiming him."Wait there, give me another change, I can't loss like that" she speak her mind off as her eyes looked at him ice cold when Delshyk turned to face her."In a way team work is need i know that much, I'm going to try hard enough" she said as she didn't want to lose her change to be there,only like that she could get her revenge.​

"Okay then. face you're fear. we can work on teamwork tomorrow." he nodded, watching her closely. "You have to have some kind of fear. im sure you do, and actually, its easy to see. go ahead, stop pretending to be tough and show me what you have." he waited, urging her on, his gun ready. the room went dark again,'and the computer gave the countdown. delshyk watched as something in the bushes moved, rustling leaves...

She kept fighting it but her fears slowly grow bigger in a sudden there were the vampires and a human that killed her parents. All the memory she had forgotten for sure was there again. Her hands started to shaking as she saw that in the simulation. She let the gun fall and took out her blades, she run as fast as she could but as in her memory her parents fallen down dead. She raised her arms and hit twice the human simulation in his heart, her tears were falling down of her cold eyes as she flipped and turned pushing both blades on the vampires throat cutting off his body. Last it was her and the other vampire simulation standing, she run try to hit him but she noticed it looked like the one who had safe her. So she stopped, didn't attacked at him, her wound start bleeding again, and her eyes were cold but filled with tears. While she was standing there "are you satisfied now " she whispered taking her blades down.​

delshyk slid off the rock he was sitting on and shot the last simulation in the chest 3 times, emptying the clip into it after it had fallen. "Im almost satisfied. do it again." he went back to sit on his rock and watch. "This time, dont cry. these are the people who destroyed your family, i understand, but when you find them, if you cry, they win. do it again." he reloaded his gun and watched as the computer recounted. the room turned dark......

She looked at him and nodded she wiped her tears and got up. She took her blades again and let her memories free. There it was again the same scene the human slitting a knife in her mother heart as the vampire blow her father head. This time she didn't let any tear fall, she bit again her lips so harsh it bleed as she got close to the simulation again, her arm was hurting her more.This time the human strike back, and they started fighting each other as her blades were meeting his knife, sparkles appeared , she was bad with using the gun, bad she was really fast and good with the blades. But the most strange think was that other vampire (the one that saved her) turned and fight the other one who had killed her father. Even in the stimulation he protected her, cause that was how Aya was remembering him. So they both kept fight her parents killers as they succeed after a long fight. Aya looked at him and nodded it was the second time she didn't raise her blade to fight him.Think that made Delshyk bit worried. She collapsed after that as her lips were bleeding from the bites she took so no tear would be seen​

'why didnt she kill the last one?' he asked himself as he emptied another clip into it. he picked the girl up, stood her on her feet, and looked into her eyes. he nodded once. "I'll show you were you sleep. follow me and bring the gun. you need to start using a gun." he started walking downstairs, leading her to a huge room with multiple bunk beds in it. "This is where the soldiers sleep. until i decide exactly what to do with you, you are considered a soldier. not very many people are able to come here. get some rest. i have to check on Jack." he stepped out, leaving Aya alone with her thoughts.

She stood on her feet with Delshyk help, then she pushed him away as she looked her eyes, that were still emotionless and cold, her fears and worries couldn't be seen on her eyes. She took the gun as Delshyk ordered "Yes sir " she yelled with all the voice she had left and walked with him in the room. She looked around it was huge.She was surprised that she would think her as a soldier "Ok,sir" she answered and stood there till he left. She took her bag and tried to find a bed thats in a dark place and lonely. She found a place like that, there was not much light and the bathroom and closed were close. The place was surrounding by 4 beds and it looked wired but she choose one and let her stuff on it. She open her back and took out her clothes and a small box that in it, she had the formula written and a sample. She placed it under the bed, the clothes she put them in the closed. She took then some fresh one and went in the bathroom. Aya checked none was around and undress took a quick bath, got dressed again with her clean clothes and got back in the bed. When she reached it she sigh and collapsed on it.​

"Sir, ive reviwed all the security feeds, and i believe i've found the vampires you saw in her memories. we havent got names, but we have their current locations." he nodded at Jack and smiled. he valued his neko friend. he wished they were brothers, but they werent. "Thanks Jack." he aleways wondered though, why Jack stayed with him. since Jack was smart, he could fend for himself, yet the neko chose to stay and be a hunter. strange. well, now that they had part of a lead, they could actually claim to have a warrant for those vampires. he smiled and sat back in his chair. "Alright, get some sleep. see you tomorrow." "Yessir" replied the neko, and he turned and walked off. delshyk kicked back, sharpening his knives. he was bored once again.

Night was surrounding the place as Aya wasn't yet asleep she would think of her vampire friend, who had safe her and was helping her so much. They only friend and family she knew was a vampire, one of the creatures she hated most. But he was different indeed, he would never hurt her. 'All the others must fall' she thought as she feel asleep. It was close to the sun to raise, when she dreamed again of her family. She had never thought of them till today, it was harsh on her. That kind a shy girl that was hiding behind her coldness escaped a bit, the dream become nightmare and her screams could be heard all over the room. She had never let herself being draw down by bad dreams, but tonight it was different. Maybe cause of the memories she remembered or maybe because her weakness was shown a bit. Her cries kept getting louder as she was falling deeper in her nightmare making her sweet.​

delshyk sighed, falling asleep in his chair, and Jack was already asleep. he was too shy to ask a girl out, but then he heard something. screaming, loud screaming. thinking the worst, he grabbed his rifle and ran downstairs, prepared to face the worst. "Shit shit shit shit!" he kicked open the door to the room, and found the new girl asleep, crying in bed. she was the source of the screaming. "Wake up!" he said pushing her off of the bed and onto the cold floor. "Come on, get up, and stop the damn screaming. You're gonna wake up the whole complex!" he said, clamping a hand over her mouth when she didnt stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom