Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Falling for a Commoner (Silvermyst x Dea M Smith)

Silvermyst

Star
fdfdhjj.jpg

Melony Warren walked out of diner, she worked at. Melony was just a regular girl, who was the daughter of a couple who worked three jobs just so they could help their daughter with her apartment. Melony walked down the street to some of the shops. She need to get a few things before heading home. She passed a jewelry store and stopped. She turned to look in the window and sighed. There was this lovely little blue sapphire pendant that was simple, yet gorgeous. She shook her head and headed towards the farmers maket.

images

A young man was behind the girl when she sighed and looked at what she was looking at and went in and told the shop keeper he wanted the blue sapphire pendant. As he looked over it he like how it shine and how it will look on her as he had him wrap it and place a bow on it as he paid for it.

Blue%20Sapphire%20Wave%20Pendant.JPG

As he left the shop he watch her go and followed her. As he watch and waited for the right time to say hello As he smiled and watch her. she was cute and he like that. But dea had many things he didn't want her to know and if he told her things was going to get out of hand. As he finally had time he went over to her and smiled" Well hello there. Do you need some help with that " He asked her as he was about to take the bags but waited as he smiled.

Melony looked to the man, "Oh. Hello. Um.. No. I think I got it. I just live down the street. You are very kind to offer, but you do not have too." She said. A bright, beautiful smile adorned her lips as she looked up at him. She was in a pair of worn jeans and a turtle neck sweater. They were standing just outside the market, when a loud clap of thunder sounded and it began to pour. Melony jumped at the sound and groaned. "I better go before it gets any worse." She turned from him, with a slight look of fear in her eyes from the lightening that crackled in the sky. She started to make her way to her apratment.

Dea took the bags and smile " Lead the way" He said as he was ready to run with her to her place the rain was not coming down at fist but then after the loud clap of thunder it began to pour. But then he was inside the doors to her apartment with bags in hand as he was wet the most and not her or the bags." See I was able to help you" He said with a laugh and look over him self a she was wet to his feet. As he waited for her to show him to her apartment. as he looked around a bit. Dea wanted to be with her for a bit longer and have some fun as he smiled and waited. For him it see like things had slow down

Melony smiled at him, "Thank you." She whispered as she moved to the back of the building. It was not one of the best places. It was not run down, but it was not something, he as a prince, would be use to. Melony walked into her small apartment. It had one bedrooom, with a small bathroom, and a kitchen, living room, and dining room all in one medium sized room. She opened the door and let him in. "You didn't need to do this, but I thank you." She took the bags from him and moved to the kitchen. She began to put the food away. Once done she moved into the living room. "I am Melony. Would you like something to drink?"

Water would be good" He said as he looked around,and smiled as he place the box somewhere she will be able to find it. But did she know who he was or not? he was going to say something" Oh my name is Lee" He told her not giving his real name out. he didn't want her to find out yet as he took a seat on the floor as not to get her couch wet. even it was small it was nice. as he watch her go into the kitchen and then waited for her to come back it. it seem like the rain was not going to stop and it was coming down even harder and there was more wind out side. as he wonder what he will do now that it was so bad out.

Melony nodded as she went and got them both a glass of water. As she was returning, the room was lit up by bright lightening and a loud crash of thunder sound. Melony cried out soflty as she froze, then it all went dark as the power went out. Melony whimpered softly as she barely managed to find the table and set the glasses down. "I will go try and find a flashlight." She stumbled through the small apartment. "I think it would be best for you to stay here. I would feel horrible if something happen to such a nice man like you, Lee. Do you wanna take a shower and put some dry clothes on. I have some of my father's clothes here. They should fit you." She said as she looked for the flashlight.

If thats okay but there's no lights." he said as he sat there and smiled. Then he got up and looked around as then the power came back on for a bit then went out again. As he sighed a bit as he finally made it the her bathroom that he a shower in it as he started to get out of his wet clothes. they were so wet that it was hard to get his shirt off and then he got out of everything as the shower turn on and the water was warm and nice as Dea sighed from it, He wonder what to do now that the power was out. he was in there intel he was warm and came out in a towel." Umm Melony do you them ready yet?" he asked her.

Melony had lit candles, "Yea." She walked up and handed him the clothes. "If you give me the others, I will wash them for you." She smiled at him. She took the clothes from him and went to put them on to wash. She moved back into her living room and sat down on the couch. She curled up with a blanet and waited for him to come out.

Dea came out in the outfit that she had for him. it was a little bigger then him but it was fine a she looked at the box with the bow on it." Let me pay you back for all this" He said a she gave her the box with the bow on it and smiled as he took a seat on the couch next to her and waited to see what she will do. Will she like it oh not. was she going to push it back to him. Only she had what was going to happen in her mind. As he waited the lighting and rain didn't stop and only kept going into the night

Melony looked at him as she took the box. "You don't have to do this... I.." She fell silent as she stared at the necklace. "Oh my god. It's the necklace I have always wanted. How did you.. I mean.. Wow. I love it. Thank you." She closed the box and hugged him. "This is so sweet of you."

It's fine I was walking behind you at the time and show how sad you look So I got it and to think then it lead to this rain storm to get us in the same room" He said laughing a bit and looked at her as she hugged him. as he like that and smiled" well it looks like it wont stop anytime. Will it be okay to spend the night?" He asked her as he looked at the time then the window as the rain just hit it and then the candles as he tune to her.

Melony pulled back and nodded, "Yes. It is fine. The couch is a pull out bed." She got up and put the necklace on. "Thank you so much, Lee." She moved to put the box in her room. "I am gonna head to bed. There are blankets and sheets here in the closet." She opened the closet and set some of it out. "Help yourself to anything in the kitchen." She said before heading to her room.

Okay nights" Dea said as he pulled out the Bed and took the sheets and blankest and laid down a she looked out the window as lighting and thunder kept going as he laid there and watch. Dea had fallen for this girl but with this storm she may sneak into his bed so he stayed a wake for a bit longer before going to sleep as he yawn and wonder about a life like this. as he started to fall to sleep as He like he sound.

Melony was sitting up in her bed. She was under all the covers, shaking and crying out of fear. She hated storms. She screamed as a very loud thunder sounded, causing the old windows of he apartment to riddle. Lightening cracked as it hit something outside. She clasped her hand around the necklace, Lee had given her.

Dea walked into her room after hearing her and looked over to her" Are you okay?" He asked her seeing that she was sitting up he walked over to her and sat on her bed. and hugged her. Trying to clam her down a bit and hope that this storm passes soon as he looked at her hopping she was okay with him hugging her as he sat there on her bed,.As he hugged her he saw that this was clasped her hands around the necklace the he had gave her.

Melony turned and buried her head in his chest. "I hate this. Please don't leave me alone." She begged softly as she cried into his chest. She gripped tightly to him.

Dea nodded a she laid down with her in his arms to let her fall a sleep and waited for the storm to pass as it was only going to last intel morning as he went to sleep with her as he pulled the coves over them and that was it for the night.

As the storm came to an end and the sun into the room Dea was in a deep sleep at some point in the night his shirt came off and he was holding melony in his arms under the covers as he yawn but didn't get up yet as he just stay there with her in his arms. it was a good feeling as he looked at her with his eyes slowly opening up.

Melony groaned soflty as the sun shined in her eyes. She blinked a few times as she woke. She looked up at at Lee as a blush creeped into her cheeks. "Hi." She whispered before slowly sitting up. "I am sorry about last night."

It's fine I dont mind. I'm happy that you were able to go to sleep in the storm." he told her as he sat up with her and smiled. as he put his shirt back on and got out of bed and yawn a bit as he looked at her." Why not we go out to get since the bad weather has pass,." he asked her,

Melony nodded, "Um. Alright. Let me go shower and change." She got up and slipped into the bathroom. She came out an hour later in jeans and a tank top with her hair up in a pony tail. "Ready to go?"

Back
Top Bottom