Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LittleRedRidinghood (Me x Ghostxtiger)

Zero Morality

Planetoid
Ridinghood sighed she had been seeing the Wolf for awhile and she was starting to have feelings for the mean but beautiful woman. She didn't know what the wold thought of her though so she was nervous and not to mention the fact that she and the wolf were not really supposed to be in love, it was just not right, but she couldn't stop these feelings... The feelings of love, lust, things she had never felt for another woman before. That was where she was going now, she was going to talk to the Wolf and try to get the courage to confess to her thinking if she felt this way that the Wolf would as well, "M-Maybe she will..." she said trying to give herself courage, just the thought making her blush a bit and she shifted nervously as she knocked on the door of the Wolf, a baskter of fruit in her hand as a gift.

The Wolf was actually sitting on a large tree branch near her house and spots Red before she could see her. She grinned as she watched the cute girl walk up to her door. She has been coming around for a while and she like the company. However she hoped for more action but was always the patient one. She hops down and stands behind her "You're early" she chuckled then grabs an apple from her basket before she could turn around.

Ridinghood turned around a cute nervous look on her face and then she smiled, "I-I know but I wanted to see you..." she said happy that she took a piece of fruit. She shifted nervously once again looked up at the Wolf, she was so beautiful, so womanly and Ridinghood had the biggest crush, she wanted to know more about her, to be with her, and she had decided she would confess to her today. "So... Should we go inside?" she asked a bit figety.

Wolf smiled and nodded then led her young friend inside, taking a bite of the apple. "mmmm...nice and ripe" she said then took another bite of the juicy apple. She goes to sit on her chair then pokes at the fire to keep her cabin warm. "So what have you been up to cutie?" she asked as she leans back and enjoys the fruit that Red brought.

Ridinghood sat down in a chair in front of Wolf and smiled shyly, "Well I haven't been doing much of anything... Just waiting to come see you again" she said with a small blush on her face, she was so nervous, the more she looked at Wolf the deeper the blush became and then she bit her lower lip, "What about you, have you been doing anything recently?"

Wolf smiled at the cute girl in front of her. "So no one has taken you away from me yet" she joked "Oh me? Nah I haven't been up to much" she said as she grabbed another piece of fruit.

When Wolf said nobody had stolen her away she blushed a bit also taking a bite of a piece of fruit and then she looked at Wolf for a second, "Um... Can I ask... No tell you something?" she asked her voice shaking a bit from the nervousness, she was going to confess and she wanted to make sure she had Wolf's complete attention.

Wolf looked up as she was chewing on a piece of the fruit. "Yes, what is it Red?" she asked, giving the girl her full attention. From the tone of her voice and the way she was acting Red was going to tell her something important.

Red bit her lip and shifted slightly then she looked at Wolf a small blush on her cheeks and she opened her mouth but nothing came out. After a deep breath she got the words out, "I love you..." she said her blush deepening and she looked down at her feet which were shifting uncomfortably, she didn't know what to say other than that and was wondering what she would say back.

Wolf just looked at Red, waiting for her to speak. When she did she was shocked at what came out. "She loves me?" she thought. She thought the same way and she didn't think Red returned the feelings After a short moment of silence she got up and walked over to Red, pulling her in for a hug. "I love you too." she said as she embraced the girl.

Red blushed but she hugged Wolf back, when she spoke her voice was slightly nervous, "Y-You mean it... I mean... You love me?" she asked so happy inside that she could cry, she held back the tears though, she figured her first love wouldn't work out, she thought that Wolf wouldn't feel the same way and her heart was beating so fast as they embraced.

"Yes I mean it" Wolf said. She was so happy the words were finally out and Red felt the same way. She slightly pulled away to look into her loves eyes. She placed a hand on her cheek and smiled at her before leaning down towards her, pressing her lips against Red's.

Red was surprised by the kiss but she didn't hate it, she loved it so much so she smiled even letting a small giggle escape her lips before gently kissing Wolf back, it was a gentle loving almost innocent kiss which matched her cute smile, "So... Does that mean I get to be your girlfriend?" she asked her large beautiful eyes looking into Wolf's

Wolf chuckled at how cute Red was acting and at what she said. "It sure does" she smiled and wrapped her arms around Red's waist. "And you know what people in relationships do right?" she grinned.

Red tilted her head to the side and if she knew she wasn't getting to that and she shook her head, "No what do they do Wolf?" she asked a bit confused but she was excited, whatever people in relationships did they were about to do it and no matter what she was rather excited, so excited in fact she brought her face closer to Wolf's

Wolf chuckled. Red was so innocent. "Well" she said as she leaned in and pulled Red closer. "For starters they stay the night" she said. Since the girl was inexperienced she decided to take it slow.

Red nodded, "Thanks... I would love to spend the night, we can cuddle right?" she asked thinking about how nice it would be to sleep next to Wolf, it would be a truly wonderful feeling, kind of like right now with them being close but better.

"Well I would love to have dinner, what are we having, just the fruit I brought or would you like me to make something?" Red asked biting her lower lip and figured this would be a magical night and she wanted to do all kinds of things, kiss, snuggle, hug, talk, all of it.

"Okay, I will make us something, what do you have for me to make or should I go out a get something?" she asked knowing there was a small town not far off she could go shopping at though she truly wished that Wolf had something here because she did not want to leave the home.

"No need to go out." Wolf said "I have plenty of food" thanks to Red she is able to have food since she goes to the market for her. "So what's my lady going to cook?" she said as she led her girl onto the kitchen.

"Well how about pork tenderloin, some fresh carrots, and maybe some long-grain rice?" she said hoping that sounded good to wolf, if sounded good for her so she was thinking it would probably sound good to her lover, though she would cook anything as long as it pleased her.

Red walked over and got everything going, starting up two skillets and a pot, when the water was boiling in the pot she put in the rice and then started the meat and carrots. She was using the best spices she could think of and she looked over at Wolf, "Hey love... If you want you can stir the carrots in the skillet for me and sprinkle it with some of those spices" she said pointing to them and smiling.

Back
Top Bottom