Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

closed

Relix

Supernova
It was highly uncommon for rituals to happen on the Planet of Terafula, normally a planet rich in soil that brought forth a massive magnitude worth crops. Wild beast plump and fat. Air clean and pure. It wasn't until foreign beings landed on the planet did everything start going a muck, their large heads, massive bodies. Those were the males. Smaller, light skinned were the females, much like humans - these alien women had their means to stick out from their population, often alluring young Human males to their settlements, only for those boys to never to return.

That was why they must sacrifice one of the alien's young, sacrifice it to the planetary Goddess who had turned her back on the planet. With her dismissal, wildlife began to dwindle. Crops stopped growing, soil becoming ruined. Water drying up.

The candles were light for a specific purpose, the young alien female bound at her wrists and ankles, unconscious for what was about to happen. The first settlers had found these grounds months after finally settling here, legend believes that these Humans once made sacrifices to the planetary Goddess so that she could look over the planet for future generations. It was time to set things right.

Light hums could be heard from the eight hooded, cloaked males. Each standing at the exact height of six foot two, board shouldered. Muscular with the strength to match, they weren't much of a cult. They were simply following what their leader had read in the book he stumbled across, dating back to the first settlements, journaling how the lands weren't cooperating. . . only becoming rich after a unexplained sacrifice. The leader was a taller man, six foot four. Sun-kissed skin, earned from working under the sun - much like every Human of the settlement. They worked for their living, prior to their foreign invaders; everything worked out just right.

"Sha'ik'arah!" Shouted the leader, arms flailing out as his brethren dropped to their knees, praying in-sync. Their chants echoing through the vicinity of the ritual grounds, "We give this life to you! It is our offer to bring back what you had taken away, your gift is all we seek! Rid the planet of our nuisance and we shall rejoice! Give back what you had honored us with many centuries ago and we shall rejoice!"

Placing his left hand on the dagger, the male holding it up over his head as he dropped to his knees near beside their alien sacrifice. A quick, downward thrust. The body underneath his blade flailing breathlessly as the blood began to stream down from the altar, the leader of the cult silently praying to Sha'ik'arah, their planetary goddess.

RE: the ritual sacrifice [nightmaregoddess&relix]

Deep within the void of Space between Space, beyond all comprehensible reality a battle raged. Two great powers clashed at each other. One was a being of light, a celestial entity of life and bounty, who's nature is to gift and bless. The other a being of Naught, who's very essence was the end of all things. Amongst stars that were not stars, these powers clashed, the one of light waning under the onslaught of the darker.

They fought amongst celestial debris, old planets long dead now barely cosmic rubble in the void. The two powers dwindled and landed on a small chunk of moon. They took on humanoid forms as their power subsided. The darker appeared to be a striking woman who's clothing twisted and moved as though it had it's own mind and was made of smoke, deep within the smokey garments flickers of intense violet light emerged. This one spoke with a voice that echoed with power.

"How long shall we continue this Sha'ik'arah? You have very little power left, as amusing as this has been..and I do mean that..this fight has been over for some time." She extended her arm and a sudden burst of force from her slammed into the light being, who appeared as a voluptuous woman made of prismatic crystal, intense multicolored light shone from her form. But now she was helpless and was drug towards the other as though some invisible hand pulled her.

"You fought bravely for such a peaceful being, but now it ends, and your world...is mine!" The darker clenched her fist and the prismatic being exploded with the force of a thousand dying suns. In a moment the darker one was a great distance away, so that she could enjoy the requiem of a god. Oh it made her skin burn with excitement, it made her yearn for mortal vice, she would have such fun with the Goddesses world. An echoing voice reached her, she turned and swept her hand across nothingness and where nothing was a window became. Through the window she saw men, men of the world she just made her own, they were praying...no sacrificing!

"Oh how fun!" She had not been given a sacrifice in some time, such were old practices. And since this was her world now...she would answer the call. The Goddess Sidalya, Patron Deity of Naught, Mother of Life's End, and one of the oldest beings of all creation embraced the prayers and actions of these men, letting their belief drag her through to their world. And in an instant she became flesh, a burst of radient violet light, pierced by lashing tendrils of pure blackness heralded her coming. And over the altar she descended to the ground. Her form reduced to keep from distorting reality, she now appeared an inhumanly beautiful woman with pitch black silken clothing. Now only the base of her dress and the darkness seeping from her back twisted and moved by it's own accord. She looked upon the frail men before her, but meager humans, barely aware of what they were doing. She smiled and leaned over the sacrifice, taking in the sent of blood and flesh.

"Sha'ik'arah is no more. I Sidalya shall answer your prayers, and I accept this offering as a tithe to hear your pleas." Her hand moved over the female's body and it seemed to dissolve into shadows before being drawn into Sidalya's form. "I will now hear your praise and your desires mortal men. Speak plainly and speak true, for my time is mine alone to waste." Even as she said it she penetrated the robes and hoods of these men, all were well formed, strong of body and properly endowed. They would all make excellent tithes as well.

The blinding light had no effect on the men who already shut their eyes, attempting to make contact with the planetary Goddess through spirit. It was a simple request that they held; remove their blight and restore the lands to what they were. The eight men who accompanied their leader made two rows of four, each on their hands and knees bent over, facing one another as they continued to speak the incantation. Merely seeking to bring their goddess back to the mortal realm through sacrifice, or at least, that was what they were hoping for. They'd be completely satisfied with their 'blight' being gone - the Aliens. Even if that prayer was to be answered, it would be a good sign that Sha'ik'arah was still willing to be behind them.

Upon hearing the feminine voice speak, the leader - Shi'uk - looked up from the prayer he had been saying the moments previous. "Sha'ik'arah is no more. . .?" The male muttered in question to himself, maybe that is why their prayers went unnoticed and the crops had fallen ill, the planet itself falling to disarray. Shi'uk moved to bow before the Goddess in mortal form, Sidalya as she called herself. "Oh might Sidalya, we ask- no, we beg of you to rid your planet of the blight. The one you had taken as tithe to hear our please, they cause destruction to your lovely planet!" Shi'uk's head looking up to the female Goddess.

The eight men behind Shi'uk stood up, only to align themselves in a single row behind Shi'uk, bowing to the Goddess. "We beg of you, Sidalya, rid us of this blight! Bring back the enriched soil so our future generations can live heartily like we had before the passing of Sha'ik'arah!" Continued Shi'uk, unsure how to continue to pay homage to the new planetary Goddess. There was nothing in the journals about Sidalya, only Sha'ik'arah and how to please the planetary goddess before this one.

"Please, we beg of you." Shi'uk continued, his pleas feeling as if they fell to deaf ears. "We - all nine of us - are willing to do whatever it takes to get back what we once had and have the blight on your lovely planet removed." Looking up once again, Shi'uk dared to study the face of the Goddess before him - seemingly standing as tall as their shortest man, that being nearly six foot even. A lovely sight, nonetheless. "We do not mean to waste your precious time, Goddess! We simply ask you do this one favor for us and we shall give in return whatever you shall ask!"

So long as it was within good reason - nothing too unjust to give back crops or rid the planet of their blight. As long as the Alien race was removed, they'd be completely fine with needing to resettle elsewhere to begin growing once again.

Sidalya smiled as she took in their praise and their pleas. They could not know that it was the threat of her own invasion that had led their precious Goddess to abandon them. But now she was their goddess, and they were willing to do anything for her. She loved that feeling. It had been awhile since she'd really relished in domination, destruction was her usual vice. She smeared her hand through the blood seeping over the altar and approached the lead male.

"Arise. You offer whatever I desire mortal? A bold claim, one I doubt you can...satisfy." She ran her powerful gaze down the line of men. "But if you are truly willing, then I will bind you to that promise....with blood." She placed her hand against his cheek, leaving an imprint of a bloody hand on his face. She walked down the line, doing he same to each one. "Each of you now belong to me. Your lives, your souls, and most importantly your bodies are mine. In return I will cleanse your world and renew it's splendor. But your people must adore me, your children and their children must worship and honor me and the power I command. For I am Sidalya! My will is absolute!" With every word her intensity rose, until the air seemed heavy and crackled with unseen power. As she let her presence subside she smiled again, and drew her fingers under the chin of the lead male again.

"Now...Shi'Uk. I have been without the pleasures of the mortal world for some time. Can you and your men satisfy me in order to save your world? Will you stain me with mortal passion for the sake of your children?" She loved speaking like that to mortals, she knew well their weaknesses, especially the men. This would seem more a reward than a price to pay, and she would seem generous, benevolent. And that is how it would continue until she tired of the world and it's pleasures. She stepped back and once again bathed her hands in the blood of the sacrifice. This time she ran her fingers up her body, as she did the silken darkness dissipated, leaving her mortal form and absolute beauty naked for all to see. Her pure white skin now marred only by streaks of red going all the way up to her lips.

"Come Shi'Uk. Satisfy me, your goddess. My chosen, show me your adoration and all your deepest passions!" With a wave of her fingers the ground shook, and cracked, and from the earth a large square slab formed. Blackness swirled around to cover the slab and solidified into a silky cushion. The stone became polished obsidian in mere moments, and it was clear. This was a bed fit for a god. She held out her arms. "Now then my chosen, heaven awaits you..."

The blood marking at first didn't seem like it was going to do anything to the nine men standing in front of their new found Goddess, as the female continued to speak - its effects began to kick in. Each of the men's eyes rolled into the back of their head, a low groan passing through each one. Pupils disappearing into their skulls, the whites of their eyeballs all that can be seen. As the female spoke of what they must do; to make sure their children and their children's children continued to worship this Goddess, each male responded with, "Yes, my Goddess. Whatever you may command. . ." All sounding much like they had been zombified, brained washed. Which was what happened.

Shi'uk stepped forward, his hands moving to his hood, pushing it to the back of his neck as he moved toward the now obsidian bed, following Sidalya toward it. His robes being shed as his movements continued to follow the naked Goddess before him, his anatomy being already effected by the blood pact, swelling between his legs in sexual desire of the woman before him. His hands moved to grab the female's sides as she stood in front of the shapely bed, pushing the female back - laying her down on the bed. Shi'uk would be called first, eventually another - the 'second in command' of the cult coming to join, then the next one, then the next one and so on and so forth.

Laying over the Goddess, his hand tugged at the cloth that contained his swollen anatomy. His desire seeping through his skin as the white balls of his eyes stared down at the Goddess, blood still freshly painted on his face. It was an abrupt roll over, Shi'uk rolling Sidalya onto her stomach before moving over her further. His hands planted in the oddly comfortable obsidian bed, much to his knowledge - there was nothing he needed to do but let his desires control his body. The blood pact doing all that was needed to control his desire, guiding his anatomy to its destination; Sidalya's mortal womanhood.

Quick, sudden penetration, a low grunt passing through Shi'uk's lips as his swollen erection plunged into Sidalya, firmly smacking his hips into the female's body as she laid on her stomach. Hips beginning to move pace against the Goddess, his endowment being pulled back to the head before being pushed well into the female. Picking up a general amount of speed and forcefulness against her.

Sidalya smiled at the face of Shi'uk. Now a complete thrall, slave to his basest needs and desires such as she let him feel. Now she let him and his underlings feel only lust and pleasure and the desire to please her. She let him roll her over, enjoying the forcefulness of his action. She bit her lip as heat began to spread through her mortal body, lust in a way she could not experience in her truest state. The feel of his naked skin against hers was like lighting, shocking and burning at her, teasing her with his hardness and goading her senses with heat.

"Oh yess!" She exclaimed as he drove into her. It had been centuries since she'd felt this, and this body was new, soft, and sensitive. The feeling of his thick manhood spreading her wide was maddening, it drew soft moans from her as he plunged deeper and deeper. When his pelvis finally met her ass she felt his cock push past her cervix. She had to grip the sheets, still so rusty with these sensations they overwhelmed her. She gasped as he began thrusting in and out of her with aggressive speed and forcefulness.

"Harder chosen.....harder....HARDER! MAKE YOUR GODDESS SCREAM!" She growled forcefully as his phallus slammed in again and again, causing her body to shake and rock with each thrust. She started to shake with passion, and her power rose to the surface. "More! I demand...more! I want to taste your lust!" She moaned. She exerted force over the chosen, turning their sex drives up even higher. "I...need...more!"

Shi'uk's hips began to crash harder, faster into his goddess' body. Her screams and demands for more being well more then heard through his ears, the blood pact causing their desires to stir even further. Without warning, Shi'uk's hands grabbed at her hips, pulling her onto all fours as he straightened himself out, kneeling behind her. Hands grabbing firmly against Sidalya's hips, holding her in pace the best he could as his body assaulted her with vigorous thrusts. Swollen anatomy fit snuggly inside of the female's core, stretching around his thick shaft.

Right hand moving off of the Goddess' right hip, his hand moved to intertwine with the female's hair, snatching it in his digits before yanking her head back. Only to cause his length to drive even deeper into the female, if that was at all possible in his case.

Much like clockwork, the second male began to undress as he approached the bed, Ti'uk being his name. Moving around to the front of the female, Ti'uk removed the fabric that covered his swollen erection, the anatomy popping out at the female to allow her to grab a hold him and begin stroking. Another male setting up soon after that, moving to the front as well to allow her to suck either her mouth or her hand.

Shi'uk continued to pound himself into Sidalya, hand having a firm grasp on her head, tugging her head back as he continued to push himself into her depths. Shaft sliding in and out without hesitation, pure sexual desire controlling his body. Showing no mercy in his thrust, pounding away at her unrelentingly. Bringing his hand from her hair, his hand moved back to her hip to keep her steady, driving his length into the female only to grunt several times over, his thick shaft swelling, throbbing inside of Sidalya. Seed spurting from his head, filling the female's womb for the first time that session.

And as zombified as they were, Shi'uk pulled himself out to allow another one of her 'chosen' to pound away at her. Three more beginning to undress, one heading to preoccupy her other hand while the other two positioned themselves under and behind; one forcing his way to lay under her, anatomy slipping into her womanhood while the second male thrusting his way into the only free orifice left.

Sidalya was slowly getting a grip on her sensations, they were still wonderful, but now she would need more. As if to answer her thoughts Shi'uk pulled her up from her belly without breaking stride. The rest of her chosen began to surround her, their hard, masculine bodies becoming all that she could see. She reached out, taking one's cock in hand.

"Exquisite...." She moaned as she began stroking his meaty length, loving the heat it generated in her hand. Another placed himself before her, his throbbing member bigger than the last, and throbbing directly in her face. She bit her lip and ran her cheek up it's length before she took him in her mouth. Oh she had forgotten how wonderful a mans phallus tasted, so salty and rich. She extended her black tongue nearly a foot long, spiraling it around his shaft before using it to massage his balls.

As Shi'uk climaxed inside her she squirmed, the heat of his seed filling her insides was just another pleasure she'd forgotten. She could feel him deep inside her belly, a knot of searing warmth spreading throughout her body. And before she could even savor it he was gone and another man slid beneath her, working his own thick phallus inside her. No sooner than he started thrusting was another cock squeezed into her ass. She had a meaty shaft in each hand, one in her mouth that she worked with inhuman expertise, and both of her orifices filled. Her body was on fire and she felt truly alive. But she needed more, and she could have it. With but a though several tendrils of blackness slithered from her back and formed a second pair of arms just below her normal two. They sought out her chosen still waiting and began messaging their cocks as well.

As her body was rocked by synchronized thrusts she began taking turns sucking off the three men in front of her. She moved to another cock, without touching it with her lips she twisted her tongue around it's length and began messaging the thick member. After a bit she moved on, but first praised her chosen.

"You are doing well....but I demand more....give me every ounce of your lust!" She commanded as she took the next phallus in her mouth, sliding it all the way down her throat until her nose nestled against his flesh.

Each man around the Goddess had equal pleasure being applied to their swelling erections. The male pounding his length into the female's ass controlling the tempo, his thrusts pushing the female forward, pulling back to pulling Sidalya back with him - a motion that caused her womanhood to slide up and down the male's anatomy, while his own hips began to bounce up and down from the the bed made from the altar. Shi'uk was taking this time to 'rest', he wasn't going to be stingy and hoard their Goddess to himself.

A soft grunt passed through the male's lips as the female's mouth engulfed it whole, with ease. His hands moved to the girl's head, thrusting his hips forward to launch his head to pop the back of the female's throat. Juice spurting out from his thick head, keeping his anatomy shoved into the female's mouth - forcing the female to swallow all of his seed while the tip of his length touched the back of her throat. The other two men, the two the arms and hands rubbed off quickly joining their comrade. Their seed coating the female's hair, face and shoulders.

The male behind her continued to pound away, his cock slipping in and out of the tight hole, doing his best effort to pleasure their newly discovered Goddess. Thick, swollen shaft stretching out the orifice that it occupied. Each men had their own limits, their well-endowment all being different sizes. Shi'uk being the largest. The two remaining males who have yet to even touch their Goddess finally moved forward, undressing themselves as they approached where the previous three men stood. Replacing the two men who had been rubbed off, the male preoccupying her mouth continued to use it as his own personal section.

Sidalya started to shake as her mortal form started to reach climax. She remembered this, a single moment of pure bliss that caused the world to dissolve into nothing. She moaned out as two men continued to pound away at her holes, the pleasure was overwhelming, indescribable, like nothing found in the world of gods. Rods of hot flesh in and out of her, in her mouth, in her hands against her body she felt like she was melting away. Then the man in her mouth pulled her head down on him, hot fluid burst into her mouth and down her throat, it's flavor like divine ambrosia. She drank it down greedily and worked him harder for more as the men to her sides all reached climax. Warmth coated her skin, spattering her face and seeping into her hair. No sooner did they finish were their places filled, her chosen so eager to please her, and they were doing well.

That was when she burst, even as her body shuddered her servants kept going, thrusting away and releasing their lust for her. She dropped her head for a moment and moaned, the ground started shaking as her power began to discharge, her chosen were protected...for now. But the ground began to crack and sear as her abdomen tightened, the air exploded outward leveling trees and sweeping away the underbrush. The clouds wracked and collapsed in on themselves until finally a knot inside her loosened and her mortal fluids began to flow. For a moment she collapsed on the man beneath her as she coped with the sensational mortal climax, it was every bit as exhilarating as her memories recalled it. Unfortunately.....now she felt it, and she wanted more.

"More....you all have more to give!" She almost growled and released a bit of her power into them. Her power caused their genitals to swell, each growing nearly half again in size. She laughed and moaned at the same time as their shafts suddenly spread her wider. Their sacs grew as well, nearly triple in size. They had given her one climax, now she needed a greater one. Sidalya wasted no time in returning her mouth to it's place over the frontman's cock, now he had even more area for her tongue to cover, and so she did.

Back
Top Bottom