Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Good and the Bad (Me x eclipse2513)

RoleplayForFun

Planetoid
Tatsuya sighed and walked into school, another quiet day, another day of nothing but studying, that was his usual day. He unfortunately was one of the only really serious students at this school, he went to a rather rough public school in a bad neighborhood, "Well here goes nothing" he said stepping through the gate and into the lion's den. He headed down the main path and looked around, he could see so many bullies and delinquents, he was a bit frightened, he wasn't weak, he was actually pretty strong himself since he had trained to fight in a small dojo near his house, the thing was he was so scared when it came down to a real fight.

He proceeded to walk towards the classroom his head held high, he didn't like fighting but he also wasn't a coward so he wouldn't become one of the bullied. When he reached the classroom he sat down but he didn't realize he was in the wrong seat, he was in the seat of one of the schools baddest, not the baddest delinquent.

Blaine;; http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo213/Eclipse2513/Characters/BlaineAspen.jpg

Blaine Harlan Conners was the baddest of the bads. By this point in the highschool kids’ lives they were lucky to have had sex, for the most part. This highschool was a little different, because it was a bad part of town they all grew up too fast and surrounded by too much sex, booze, and drugs. Therefore, by seniors a lot had kids and most had gotten into trouble with the law for this or that. There were, of course exceptions as there was in any school. Some of the seniors were virgins; some came from poor, albeit good, homes. Blaine just didn’t happen to be one of those lucky few kids with a mommy and daddy sitting at home waiting with loving arms.

Come time for class, Blaine went to his first class, a dark look instantly crossing his face at the sight of someone, he didn’t care who, in his seat. This was taken very seriously since in his seat, at the very back, their near sighted teacher was unlikely to notice Blaine. “Get the fuck up. Now.” He said, coldly glaring at the male, who’s name he currently didn’t know, or care to know for that matter.

Tatsuya;; http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae270/ZeroStrategy/TakuyaRelaxed.jpg except not a vamp.

Tatsuya looked up and the looked at where he was sitting and sighed, "Sorry sorry but I am already settled in man, I won't sit here next time" he said shrugging, he liked this seat anyways, plus it wasn't like this guy was going to make him get up or anything and it may sound childish but he didn't see this dudes name on it, in fact he didn't even know the guys name. He wondered for a second, would he be getting in a load of crap over a seat, what if this guy was just another one of those delinquent punks who would get angry over the smallest things?

Deciding he didn't want trouble he stood up and looked at the guy, "Never mind don't feel like trouble... I'll move" he said standing up and moving forward a few seats so not to be right next to a guy he probably pissed off by just being normal.

Blaine glared, glad the kid had gotten up. He left him be, for the moment anyways. Blaine might seem like a hardass that hated everyone and everything, but he really wasn't. He was actually gay, fully, and was easily attracted to people that he often showed just agression towards. He shifted in his seat preparing for the long, boring lecture.

Of course, on this particular day, a group project was assigned to the class. The teacher, however didn't let them choose partners, and went down the list, Blaine near the top since his last name started with a C.
"Blaine and Tatsuya." the teacher announced. Blaine made a face, looking at his friend "Who the hell is that?" he asked, and his friend shrugged.

Tatsuya heard his name called and then he heard someone else ask who that was and he turned around to see the guy from just a bit ago, the one who got all angry over a seat and he blatantly sighed and looked at the teacher with a pleading look but he didn't get anything and looked back to Blaine, "I guess that would be me..." he said really not wanting trouble, he figured this guy would be the same as the others tell him, the smart kid, to do the work. He reluctantly moved to the back since all the groups were gathering and he sat down next to Blaine silent.

Blaine looked up when his partner was blamed. "Oh, fantastic." he said sarcastically. He looked at him "What's the project on, then?" he said, crossing his arms over his chest impatiently.

Blaine finally took the time to look at Tatsuya and smiled just slightly. Atleast the nboy beside him was cute, at the very least that would make this interesting, he;d have something to do, and that was to just look at him.

Tatsuya shrugged, "I don't know what the project is on. One thing though, your one of the delinquents I figured that out but are you going to make me do the entire project alone, I would like to know that now if so" he said bluntly, he didn't care about pissing Blaine off, he was no coward, he was actually a bit stubborn when it came to these things.

As he asked he revealed his body, he was fit, he didn't have huge muscles but he was athletic enough for a nerd, something you wouldn't expect and he stretched his shirt lifting up just a bit and showing the bottom half of a 6-pack. "So?" he asked looking Blaine straight in the eyes, something he probably wasn't use to being such a intimidating guy and all.

Blaine rolled his eyes "I'm not fucking stupid, for the record. I can help with it." he said, shaking his head some "I might be one of them, but we're not all clones of eachother. I'm on the honor roll, so you know." he said with a slightly annoyed smile.

Blaine was very different. He did get the grades, though he didn't boast about it to his friends. He was also gay, which none of the other would even think about let alone actually be it. Blaine smiled ever so slightly when the six pack was partially revealed. He couldn't say muscles turned him on in particular, but they were nice sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom