Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lightning X Darknessembraces.

The woman blushed a little as he guided her hand to his cock. Wrapping her fingers around him, she began stroking him at a moderate pace. As he asked her to ride him, she swallowed softly and nodded before slowly moving after he kissed her. Moving so she was straddling his waist, she lowered herself upon his cock, moaning as he filled her and she began riding his cock.
Angelique felt him tugging her towards him and she moved so that he had access to her wet pussy, her gaze falling upon the woman that was now riding him, watching as the womans breasts bounced with her movements.

Vincent moaned in pleasure against Angelique's pussy as the woman road him. After a few second he started to eat out Angelique. His tongue started by licking around her lips, being careful not to touch them with his tongue so he could tease her. Once her pussy started to drip onto his mouth with anticipation, Vincent started to suck on her clit as he thrust his tongue inside of her. He started to lick her from bottom to top. His hands were on her ass grabbing it firmly and massaging it while his tongue worked inside of her. The movement of the woman riding his cock was making his tongue go deeper each time she came down on his cock.

Angelique gave a soft squeal as he began eating her out, her eyes wide and her body shuddering with excitement before she moaned in pleasure. She could feel him teasing her with his tongue, her body quivering with her growing excitement. It didn't take her long to become dripping and she whimpered in pleasure when he began sucking upon her clit. Her hands moved to grasp the headboard of the bed they were on and her hips moved on their own while he grabbed her ass. Meanwhile, the woman that was riding his cock was moaning. Her hands stroked his stomach and chest, her pussy clenching around him as she panted and moaned a little louder. She moved her hips a little faster as she lightly ran her nails over his chest.

Vincent continued eating out Angelique. He would use his hands to massage her ass or bring them up to her breasts as he tasted her sweet juices. The feeling between his legs and the actions he was doing to Angelique were started to make his lose himself in the moment. He moved as if he were possessed by lust as he thrust upwards against the woman and the way he would eat out Angelique. He could tell that if the woman riding him kept up that pace, he would not be able to hold it in much longer. "Why dont... You two switch?" He asked her in a slightly out of breath voice.

Angelique could feel her building release in the pit of her stomach as he massaged her ass and touched her breasts, making her lean into his touch a little while she moaned, her legs quivering a little. Behind her, she could hear the other woman riding Vincent hard and fast. The woman's nails dragged lightly over his skin as she bounced in his lap. When he spoke about them switching, the two women looked at each other before slowly standing up. They switched positions and Angelique eagerly lowered herself onto his cock, groaning as his cock filled her once more while the woman moved so that she was in the position that Angelique had been in.

The other woman did not taste nearly as good as Angelique, probably because of her lifestyle of hard work, but he started eating her out anyways. He gave her the same attention that he gave Angelique. The feeling of Angelique was much better than this woman. Angelique, just a virgin a days past, was much tighter, and felt much better than the woman. He began to moan against the woman's pussy as he ate her out. His tongue snaked its way inside the woman tasting her juices that flowed with ease.

The man that was laying spent beside them started to regain his senses and looked around. Seeing that both vampires were occupied with his wife, he attempted to slowly get off of the bed. The action avoided most of the vamps's attentions until he moved a leg off of the bed. Vincent reached out and grabbed his arm jerking him back on the bed. He then pulled his head down to Vincent's stomach. "Go ahead and feed my sweet. Fill the pleasure of your first feeding while your body is embraced with the pleasure of my cock. Remember dont kill." He told the other vampire. The fear started to rise inside the man. Vincent moved his head over to the woman's thigh and sunk his teeth in.

Angelique felt as if she were about to burst with pleasure as she moved upon Vincents lap, her full and perky breasts bouncing as she moaned her pleasure and breathed heavily. Removing her hands from Vincents chest, Angelique reached out and gently pulled the womans upper body back a little so she was leaning back a little and she before kissing and nibbling at the womans shoulder and neck while her hands went to her smaller breasts, her fingers teasing her nipples lightly. But when Vincent grabbed the man, Angelique noticed that he had been trying to flee and she looked down at him where his head now rested upon her lovers stomach. Reaching down, she used both her new strength to draw him up towards her while gazing into his eyes. "Don't be afraid." she whispered kindly. Leaning in, she kissed him softly before moving towards his neck while she kissed his pulse, her hand cradling the back of his neck before sinking her teeth into his neck with a moan. As his blood washed over her tongue, her pussy clenched around Vincents cock and she closed her eyes.

The woman was moaning and shuddering as he ate her out. As she was drawn back into the female vampire, she gasped before groaning as the blonde began kissing and nibbling at her shoulder, her hand moving up to run through the other womans hair as she closed her eyes, pleasure showing on her face. But when he turned his head and sank his teeth into her soft thigh, she arched her back with a loud cry.

Vincent let out a moan of pleasure as he felt Angelique's climax on his cock. Not long after, he was having the double pleasure of a good night's feeding, and the orgasm that had been threatening to claim him for a while now. Once his moment of pleasure passed, he turned his attention to the woman's leg. He kept sucking her blood through the vein in her leg, letting the blood that was so freshly near her pussy providing it with the means to her pleasure enter his mouth. The taste was equisite. Once he felt the woman's pulse start to slow, I let go. He reached up and felt of the man's pulse and could tell that he was nearing the point of no return. "That is enough my sweet. You best stop now lest you kill the poor man." He said as he was pinned beneath both of the women. Vincent leaned up and gave the woman's clit a kiss.

Angeliques body quivered as she reached her climax, her arms wrapping around the man as she gently ground her hips into Vincents while he came deep inside of her. She could feel his release filling her and she moaned into the mans neck while she breathed a little heavily. She drank deeply, thoroughly enjoying the thrill of her first feeding mixed with the climax from having sex with Vincent. When she heard Vincent tell her to stop, she pulled back slowly before whining softly. "I want more." she said to him after releasing the man from her arms, watching him sink onto the bed. The woman had reached her release when he bit her and her body was shuddering as she gasped for breath, her face flushed with her release. She could feel herself getting light headed as her pulse began to slow and when he removerd his teeth from her leg, she groaned before slowly moving from kneeling over him after he kissed her clit. The woman slowly slumped back against the head board of the bed while panting and she closed her eyes.

After the other woman climbed off of him, or fell depending on the perspective, Vincent leaned up and Angelique. "Then lets go get more." He said to her as he slid out from under her and started to redress himself. "Come my sweet. Our prey awaits." He said to her as he pulled her hand to his and tugged her to her feet. Vincent waited for her to get dressed as he started to listen to the sounds of the streets, waiting to find their next prey.

A small smile crept to his lips when he heard the sounds of to palace guards walking through the streets. Vincent took in the sounds and listened as the men walked around the street, passing up the house they were in twice. When they started to come back a third time, Vincent tugged Angelique's arm. "There are two palace guards outside. They will serve as the rest of our meal. Feed to your heart's content. Kill if you feel the urge, or hold back and stick to the morals you already feel fading from your consciousness." He told her with a hand on the door, waiting for her to tell him she was ready.

Angelique pouted slightly before looking down at Vincent as he said for them to get more. Nodding, she lifted herself and slowly moved off him. Now that she'd fed, her skin had a nice flush of color, giving her that innocent look that a maiden usually had. The woman allowed him to pull her to her feet and she smiled up at him before looking at the man and woman they had just fed from before smiling at him. She picked up her discarded dress and slid into it, running her fingers through her hair before following him over to the door.

She heard the familiar sounds of the palace guards and she swallowed softly befre looking up at him. She listened to him as he told her that the two guards would serve as the rest of their meal and she nodded slightly. "Okay, I'm ready." she said after a moment.

Vincent smiled and opened the door as the guards passed. They two men took a quick look inside, and then did a double take as they recognized Angelique as the missing princess. The men started to draw their swords, but Vincent moved forward and slammed his hand on one of the guards, making him mash his hand against the pommel of the sword. The guard then tried to reach for his sword with his other hand, but Vincent was already behind him and hand his teeth sunk into the man's neck. Vincent then looked on at Angelique to see how she had fared.

As he opened the door, she looked out at the two men with wide eyes, making her look scared and even more innocent. As Vincent attacked the one guard, she rushed towards the other. The guard quickly released his sword and caught her in his arms as she rushed into his arms as if seaking comfort, whimpering softly. When the man heard the sound, he wrapped his arms around her while her arms encircled his neck. While the man held her, she buried her face into his neck before sinking her teeth into his neck and she began feeling while the man tensed with a groan. As she fed deeply, the guards legs began to weaken and she closed her eyes while drinking.

Vincent started to suck out the man's blood at a rapid rate. The draining of it was making the man weak and unable to fight back. He placed his hand on the man's sword just in case it was needed while he drained the man of his life. Remembering that Angelique had expressed a disinterest in killing, he stopped sucking the blood out of the man and watched Angelique, waiting to see if she would take that final step. His teeth remained on the wound, but he drew out no blood. He waited with baited breath as he merely watched Angelique.

To Angelique, the only thing that mattered at the moment was the warm life giving blood that she was draining from the man in her arms. She didn't seem to notice anything else around her as she drank deeper, her hands clutching the mans jacket as she held him close to her. She could feel his heart rate slowing and she began to lessen her drinking. Part of her was telling her to stop while the new part of her was telling her that it was part of her survival. Opening her eyes, they flashed as she drank deeply once more before she dropped the now dead man onto the ground, his form crumpling at her feet as she stood there and licked her lips.

Vincent began to suck the blood out of the man again, draining every last drop of his blood and until he crumpled at his feet a dry husk of a man. The man's sunken face and the fact that his skin clung to him like a loose shirt in the wind would be a clear sign as to what happened here. Vincent looked into Angelique's eyes. "And you are ok with killing now?" He asked her as he took a step towards her. "Tricking the man into believing you are a bereived woman then killing him? Are you ok with this?" He asked her. "Has the need for blood opened your eyes?" He asked her in a challenge.

Angelique stood there in silence as she stared down at the men, some of her blonde hair falling in her eyes as she stared into the mans face, his unseeing open eyes staring up at her. When Vincent spoke to her, she jumped and looked up at him with wide eyes as he asked if she was okay with killing and she glanced back down at the man she'd just killed. "I.... I don't know." she said softly. "I understand that I need to kill to survive. But I am still unsure about hurting others." She crouched slightly with a sigh and closed the mans eyes before standing back up and looking up at Vincent. "I think we had better get out of here before the other guards come along."

Vincent smiled. "You do have a point." He said as he motioned for her follow him. "The sun will be up in a few hours as well. I would not like to spend another night cowering in the woods." He said taking his cue to start back towards his castle. As they started off towards the castle, the sounds of screams could be heard throughout the woods. "Someone found the bodies." He said to Angelique. "And those two whom we had such a lovely time with will probably be questioned thoroughly. Everything we did, you father will soon know." He said looking over at her. As they made their way back, Vincent could detect the smell of dried blood. He looked over and almost stopped when he smelled it, but decided to let it go thinking it was some animal or something.

As he motioned for her to follow him, she ndded and moved to his side, her skirts softly swishing around her long legs as she kept in stride with him as they left the town and head back towards his home. It didn't take too long for them to hear the shrill sounds of screams filling the air and she glanced at him as he spoke the obvious and she nodded. "He will know about... what I am now?" she asked gently, looking him in the eyes as she moved at his side. She caught the scent of the dried blood and it made her nose tingle a little and she looked back over her shoulder for a moment before looking forward once again. "How will we sleep?" she asked, suddenly wndering if what the stories about vampires were true. If they would have to sleep in coffins or if they were able to sleep in beds.

Vincent looked at her confused. "In a bed?" He said in question as if he were wondering her meaning. "When we sleep that is. We don't need to sleep, we just do it when we wish to pass the time. Most sleep during the day to make the transition easier." He told her as they moved along the path towards his keep. "You will now notice many things, now that you have fed, that you will know how to do by instinct. And there is one path that you will find open to you, that you must never take." He added as his keep was visible in the distance.

She slowly nodded, folding her hands in front of her as she listened to him, her gaze moving along the path they were walking. "I have already nticed a couple things." she said gently with a nod before looking at him curiously. "A path? What path would that be?" she asked curiously. If there was a path that she should never take, she'd like to know about it so she would know and be able to avoid it.

Vincent looked at her for a second. "I will explain when we get back to the keep." He said as they moved through the forest. The keep was not far off from them now and there was much to tell. He started to slow down as they reached the keep, and came to a stop to open the door for Angelique. "I am sure you have many questions. I will try and fill them in as best as you can." He said to her as they enetered the keep.

Angelique paused for just a moment when he told her that he would explain back at the keep before nodding and continuing walking with him. "Honestly, I'm not really what to ask." she told him as they stepped into the keep. She ran her fingers through her hair a couple times. It was still a little messy from what they'd just finished doing in the village, her skin flushed and her lips stained red while her eyes were glimmering brightly from the combination of both her first feeding and her first kill. "Mostly I'm wondering how much of the stories about vampires are true." she said after a bit. "I know that the sun can kill us. But I'm wondering about all those other stories I've heard. With crosses, garlic and other things like that."

Vincent laughed when he heard this. "Well some of the stories are true. The sun is definitely lethal to us, wood through our hearts will kill us, and removing our heads will also kill us. But garlic doesn't affect us. The cross is a holy symbol and make us shy away with extreme revulsion. However it does not cause us harm. We do not have to sleep in coffins, nor do we do any sacred rituals. We merely live our unending lives and take what we need." He said as they walked into his keep.

Vincent set down in his chair and motioned for Angelique to sit beside him. "But the path I warned you against. Is of taking too much. You will feel the urge to feed constantly, even when we don't need it. Because feeding make us strong, and it gives us the experience of those we take the lives of." He said before pausing. "But taking too much at one time... it drives you mad with power. You start to want for more, much more than even the country could support. The hunger for power is intense, and you begin to lose yourself, all you ever were." He finished and looked at her intently. "Do you understand?" He asked her staring at her.

Angelique blushed a little when he laughed at her question and she pouted slightly while she looked over at him. But as he told her what was true about the myths and what wasn't, she smiled gently with a nod. "Why do crosses make us shy away with revulsion though?" she asked curiusly while entereing the keep. The princess followed him up to his chair and watched him sit before sitting down with him, her hand reaching out and resting upon his arm. It wasn't an intimate touch. Just one in order to have contact with him.

The wman was silent and kept her gaze upon him as she listened close to what he said. When he asked if she understood, she nodded with a serious look on her face. "Yes, I understand. Take only what I need and becareful of the hunger for power. I'll be careful Vincent. Very careful."

Back
Top Bottom