Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Simple Crushed Daisy

Drinking a few glasses of wine and working on my billable time for the memo I slaved over. 2K billable hours so far...if only I could collect!

Normally, I am a very upbeat and positive person. Perhaps a bit cynical every now and then but when you do what I do day end and day out, I think that's natural. Every now and the, though, I'll have bouts of anxiety. Just bad days where all I want to do is crawl into bed and curl up there in the warmth and just wait it out. Today is one of those days. I'm generally pessimistic and grumpy. I'm also tired. I think I got five hours of sleep last night and while that's not too bad for what I usually get, it's still enough to make me super bitch on days like today.

Wednesdays are also my most busy days and today was no different. I also have this prof who is a pro at calling on me when I'm not tuned in. It's that feeling where you know he was talking then all of a sudden you hear your name and everything goes quiet. In your head it's like "fuck fuck....what was he saying, what was he asking, do I know the answer....fuck" in the time period of about 5 terribly silent seconds with 70 pairs of eyes pressing into you. Finally you swallow and just throw the dice and hope for the best. Today it worked out, but I feel like this prof does this to me often just to see if I can think quick on my feet. Sometimes I'm game, today, I was just irritated.

There was a delightful little message though waiting for me when I got home. One that made me very happy and I hope that I can put my thoughts together enough today to express myself appropriately. I am going to go take a nap and be back around in a bit. Hope everyone's doing better than me today! I'm a grumpy gracie.

I am extremely disappointed with someone who I considered to be a friend. It's always a huge let down when someone shows their true colors in the worst sort of way. It takes a lot to upset me but making up false accusations just for personal gain? I guess? I don't know. It beats me. There's a reason that people say you shouldn't burn bridges. My guess is that shitty conduct will come back around to bite you in the ass. If not here, then elsewhere in your life. These things have a funny way of working themselves out in the long run and I don't have time for the bullshit or the immaturity. Deal with your shit and leave me the hell out of it.

Hey, baby, don't worry about any of that. The people that matter are right here and supporting you fully. And we have ways of making it all better. :p

Love you.

Scotty Rage said:
Hey, baby, don't worry about any of that. The people that matter are right here and supporting you fully. And we have ways of making it all better. :p

Love you.
RAH! RAH! RAY! WE LOVE YOU DAI...SAAY :heart::D:heart:

Scotty Rage said:

Love you.

Only two of them involve lead pipes and biker gangs based out of Arizona.

Just sayin'.

It's a possibility.

Baby: Thank you. I appreciate your support more than you'll ever know. Love you OH so much.

Corvus: You're silly and I am sooo glad you came to BM <3

ZG: Only two? Come on man.

DrivingMissDaisy said:
Baby: Thank you. I appreciate your support more than you'll ever know. Love you OH so much.

The lead pipes are a hard haggling point. Inclusion of lead pipes is bumps it up to two favors. One favor for travel and beating, another favor for using something potentially hazardous to the perpetrator's health. Hospital bills aren't cheap.

DrivingMissDaisy said:

As always my love, I'm right here. I love you too, and miss you very much. Hopefully our schedules will come together again soon enough. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Zombies Galore said:
The lead pipes are a hard haggling point. Inclusion of lead pipes is bumps it up to two favors. One favor for travel and beating, another favor for using something potentially hazardous to the perpetrator's health. Hospital bills aren't cheap.

ZG! That was supposed to be a surprise! Shh! :p

DrivingMissDaisy said:

I am soooo glad I came to BMR too. I've met some really amazing people and have new friends because of it. Thanks to you and Scotty for dragging me over here. <3

Sometimes you just have to deal w/ the consequences of your actions and the way you do so may make all the difference. For better or for worse. Just a thought.

Hmm, well, I vote the lead pipes. Normally, they're used for bashing skulls open or forced sodomy. Both of which I approve of. :D

As of late I have to keep reminding myself I signed up for this...but signed up to getting 2 hours of sleep in 48 hours, multiple times a week? Barely having time to take care of myself, much less anyone else. I feel awful but I just have to keep going and hope that those that matter the most will understand my extreme circumstances. 5 more weeks. Just 5 more weeks. Love and miss you all. I'm trying.

I hope you don't work yourself to death, love. I really hope that you manage some time to take care of yourself. Miss you. Hope to hear from you again soon.

Just a quick note then off to class, gym, meeting, then court. I'm going to the gym right after class so I don't have to shower before class which saves me like 15 minutes. Normally, I don't even have time to blink in the mornings.

Anyway...I've been churning a thought on how you deal with someone who hurts someone you love. And I've come to the conclusion that the best thing to do is just be supportive of your loved one. Ultimately, what I think about a situation doesn't matter, because what matters is that I am here for them to lean on when they're sad, happy, and everything in between. I think this is a sign of maturity. I used to go after someone who hurt someone I loved but I'm not convinced this is the right thing to do anymore. I've grown up a lot over the past 6 months, perhaps because I just don't have time for the bullshit anymore.

Gotta run...love, peace, chicken grease homies.

<3 Daisy <3

Just got home from court...both my cases settled. Woot woot. So tired and tons of reading left to do butttt at least tomorrow i don't have an 8:30. Though I may just put myself to bed like....now....and get up early to do my work. That sounds super appealing because I am just plain tired.

Oh...and P.S. if you're a stranger or lurker that reads my journal, don't be afraid to comment! I'd like to read them!

Back
Top Bottom