Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There is always someone better (BunnyChan x SpecialKay)

Lance smiled, his hips still moving back and forth, his cock rubbing against her walls, it felt amazing, she was starting to get used to his hard cock, feeling her walls expand made him chuckle. "Why do I want to make you my bitch you ask? Well... simple... you are the fucking sexiest... thats one... two... I'm already fucking you... and three.... I like my girls to be fighters... it's sexier that way." Lance said with a chuckle, leaning into her body, his hands pulling her so his body met the curves of her back, his hand sliding her shirt off and grabbing her now naked tits with a smile. "I like you... you should know that now." Lucifer said with a sly grin.

Rena just let everything happen now, she was too tired to do anything and even talking was a bit difficult, "Then why..." she held in a moan before continuing, "...Rape me... Why not... Court me..." she said her naive romantic side showing while she held in the moans her body was trying to force out, the physical pain almost completely gone in its place numb pleasure but the mental pain, the humiliation and shame were still there and she even thought for a moment, she could have fallen for him but he went this far, why? she asked herself a few more tears dropping. The truth is though, she would probably fall in love with him anyways, she liked strong men, they just had to tame her first, though she would never truly become subservient, never beg, nor be the good little girl everyone saw her as.

Back
Top Bottom