Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Night Breed by RobBase086 and Remnant_Of_Dreams

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone listened to his words and shook her head slightly, "you should never be cruel towards people. All it will do is make them either hate you or make them afraid of you. It's no wonder you have no real friends" She tilted her head to one side looking into his eyes, "isn't it lonely not having a real friend? Sure you're popular but I can bet most of those people would stop being your friend if you did something that would result in you no longer being popular. Power can only get you so far Britt, sometimes being gentle works better."

Britt soon called out for Dan, "Hey Dan we are talking her back to where she belongs because she does not want to cooperate with us at all! So why don't you come down here and help me pick her up in her chair and let us carry her to the car so we can take her back to her lover that she loves so much!" Dan is wondering if Britt is nuts or something. "Are you crazy Britt? We already committed a crime! We will get caught for taking her back to the school." Britt was so angry with her because he wanted to give her something she never had and she blew it.

Anemone sighed and shrugged, "sure go get yourself arrested, I never once said I wouldn't be friends with you I only said I didn't approve of being brainwashed. However, if you are going to return me the least you could do is release me from the chair you know." She looked at him and bit down on her lip, he was so close and the desire for blood was stronger since she had been forced to stay in the basement without food of some kind. Of course it had been growing slowly ever since she first tasted Britt's blood but she continued to ignore it though from the color of her eyes it was clear that she wanted blood.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone sighed and shrugged, "sure go get yourself arrested, I never once said I wouldn't be friends with you I only said I didn't approve of being brainwashed. However, if you are going to return me the least you could do is release me from the chair you know." She looked at him and bit down on her lip, he was so close and the desire for blood was stronger since she had been forced to stay in the basement without food of some kind. Of course it had been growing slowly ever since she first tasted Britt's blood but she continued to ignore it though from the color of her eyes it was clear that she wanted blood.

They both looked at her but did not trust her for some reason. "Well it would have gotten dropped if you would have just listened to us and done what we told you to do you little bitch!" Dan said to her. Dan started to talk to Britt. "I do not know if it is safe for us to let her go due to how she bit us earlier already." Dan said to Britt. Britt nodded his head agreeing with Dan. "Yes you are very true about that because I was the first one to get bitten by her and it did not feel too good at all."

Anemone looked at them and smiled slightly before pretending to feel bad, "I'm sorry for biting you like that but you had scared me so I only faught back in self defense. As for your friend well he shouldn't have grabbed my chin like that it had hurt. Please release me, I won't hurt you I swear" She really hoped it would work, being chained like that was uncomfortable not to mention annoying. Anemone wasn't sure she wouldn't try and bite them again but she had meant it on not hurting them, if it was needed she could try and convince them that it felt good. However, right now she was more focused on getting them to release her

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone looked at them and smiled slightly before pretending to feel bad, "I'm sorry for biting you like that but you had scared me so I only faught back in self defense. As for your friend well he shouldn't have grabbed my chin like that it had hurt. Please release me, I won't hurt you I swear" She really hoped it would work, being chained like that was uncomfortable not to mention annoying. Anemone wasn't sure she wouldn't try and bite them again but she had meant it on not hurting them, if it was needed she could try and convince them that it felt good. However, right now she was more focused on getting them to release her

Both Britt and Dan looked at her and smiled back at her. Dan looked at Britt and said, "What can she do to us? We play football here and she should not be able to do anything to us at all!" Britt nodded his head with a smile. "You are so very true Dan we are stronger than her. All we have to do is keep her from biting us and we shall be fine." Britt told Dan. Dan looked at Britt and then replied. "That sounds like a great plan Britt so let us go ahead and free her up!" As Dan and Britt started to release the chains from her and let her out of the chair. That is when the boys were in for a big surprise from Anemone. "There you are free now Anemone." Britt said to her with a smile.

Anemone smiled as she was released from the chair, standing she stretched ignoring the fact that she currently only had her pants on at the moment. The point was to trick them into letting her get close to them so she could get their blood and maybe even a little revenge for chaining her in the chair. Since Britt was closer to her she walked up to him casually before placing a hand on his cheek, "I should thank you for releasing me." As she said those words she kissed him making sure to press her body against his hoping to arouse him so he wouldn't feel so guarded towards her and she could take what she wanted without a fight. Anemone wasn't the violent type but if her plan didn't work then she would have to take the blood forcefully.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone smiled as she was released from the chair, standing she stretched ignoring the fact that she currently only had her pants on at the moment. The point was to trick them into letting her get close to them so she could get their blood and maybe even a little revenge for chaining her in the chair. Since Britt was closer to her she walked up to him casually before placing a hand on his cheek, "I should thank you for releasing me." As she said those words she kissed him making sure to press her body against his hoping to arouse him so he wouldn't feel so guarded towards her and she could take what she wanted without a fight. Anemone wasn't the violent type but if her plan didn't work then she would have to take the blood forcefully.

Both Britt and Dan watched her as she rose from the chair in not sure on what to do or what would happen next. Britt was hoping that she would go peacefully with them back to the campus without any problems at all. Possibly Anemone will not press any charges against them at all after this was done. Britt watched as she walked up to him and placing her hand onto his cheek. "Oh really now and how might you do that Anemone?" He said with a smile to her. He felt her kiss and wrapped his arms around her. He placed his hands onto her nice firm ass and gave them a squeeze. Dan just stood there watching. "WOW! Possibly her being tied up down here has helped her to see things Britt if she is kissing!" He said with a smile.

Moaning against his lips when he squeezed her ass she broke the kiss and looked at him for a moment, "easy, by showing you what it's like." She licked the side of his neck playfully before she bit it playfully, not enough to hurt or draw blood but to help favor the mood she was working for. After a while Anemone growled softly and sank her teeth into his neck once she believed he wouldn't struggle, according to what she had looked up a vampire bite could feel very good, almost as good as sex or even better. Then again it could also hurt if it wasn't meant to cause pleasure, her eyes started to slowly return to their normal color as she drank his blood taking enough to leave him on the brink of death and yet not exactly. "This may hurt for a moment but it doesn't last very long I promise," She bit the inside of her mouth hard enough to make it bleed then forced her own blood into his mouth and down her throat, Anemone wasn't sure if it required just a bite or blood as well so she had to make sure. The best revenge would be to force them to become what she had turned into and perhaps even control them a bit, or not she wasn't sure. Releasing Britt she walked over to Dan getting ready to do the exact same thing

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Moaning against his lips when he squeezed her ass she broke the kiss and looked at him for a moment, "easy, by showing you what it's like." She licked the side of his neck playfully before she bit it playfully, not enough to hurt or draw blood but to help favor the mood she was working for. After a while Anemone growled softly and sank her teeth into his neck once she believed he wouldn't struggle, according to what she had looked up a vampire bite could feel very good, almost as good as sex or even better. Then again it could also hurt if it wasn't meant to cause pleasure, her eyes started to slowly return to their normal color as she drank his blood taking enough to leave him on the brink of death and yet not exactly. "This may hurt for a moment but it doesn't last very long I promise," She bit the inside of her mouth hard enough to make it bleed then forced her own blood into his mouth and down her throat, Anemone wasn't sure if it required just a bite or blood as well so she had to make sure. The best revenge would be to force them to become what she had turned into and perhaps even control them a bit, or not she wasn't sure. Releasing Britt she walked over to Dan getting ready to do the exact same thing

Britt was loving their embrace and the way she felt against his body. He felt the vibrations of her moaning on his lips. He looked into her eyes. "Oh really now? What are you going to show me what it is like?" He did not understand what she was saying. It was giving Britt great pleasure feeling her lick up the side of his neck. "That tickles just a bit baby and feels good too!" Britt told her smiling. Just as she sunk her teeth into his heck he was fighting to try to get away but could not though. "Ouch! What in the hell are you doing to me?" As Britt could not longer take the pain and then passes out due to losing his blood but he also consumes the blood that Anemone transfers into him. Britt was out when he was going through his changes.

She approached Dan using the same method, "it only hurts when you struggle, lets see if you're smart enough to relax Dan. Soon you'll both be like me, a creature meant for the dark and yet can walk in the light." Anemone kissed him for a moment pressing her body against his before moving to his neck licking it gently as well as biting it playfully

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
She approached Dan using the same method, "it only hurts when you struggle, lets see if you're smart enough to relax Dan. Soon you'll both be like me, a creature meant for the dark and yet can walk in the light." Anemone kissed him for a moment pressing her body against his before moving to his neck licking it gently as well as biting it playfully

Dan was not sure what to do or what to think. He tried to keep away from her by stumbling and then getting back up off of the ground. "Oh no! You are not going to do to me what you did to Britt!" Britt now was slowly starting to regain by slowly awakening. He was feeling a little different now. When Dan accidently lanced up against the wall and could not move anywhere else. Anemone had him cornered then. He felt her lips against his and kissed her back. He held her into his arms but he did not place his hands onto her ass like Britt did. Feeling her licking his neck and then she punctured his neck with her sharp canines into his juggler vein.

The minute he had backed up into the wall she knew she could get him, once her fangs punctured his skin she drank his blood until he was almost dead and then, like Britt, gave him her own blood. Releasing him she went to check on Britt noticing he had started to awaken, bending over she looked at him her eyes and the rest of her returning to normal due to the blood she had just consumed. "How are you feeling?" Anemone didn't honestly care for his feelings at the moment but that didn't mean she couldn't pretend.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
The minute he had backed up into the wall she knew she could get him, once her fangs punctured his skin she drank his blood until he was almost dead and then, like Britt, gave him her own blood. Releasing him she went to check on Britt noticing he had started to awaken, bending over she looked at him her eyes and the rest of her returning to normal due to the blood she had just consumed. "How are you feeling?" Anemone didn't honestly care for his feelings at the moment but that didn't mean she couldn't pretend.

Dan let out a shrill of a sound as she stuck her fangs into his skin. He began to feel weak and could no longer stand any longer as he soon just about passed out once she gave him some of her blood. He laid there as if he was a vegestable who had no mind at all. Once she released him he was out. "I am starting to feel a little better he told her and different as well." He looked up at her and smiled seeing this beautiful goddess standing above him. He raised his hand touching her pants that she had on as he rubbed her pants and legs. He slowly stood up. "I feel a little different than I did before. What did you do to me Anemone." He looked into her eyes smiling and softly kissed her lips.

Anemone blushed slightly feeling his hands rub against her legs, returning the kiss she smiled looking at him. "You and Dan are now like I am, a 'vampire' as society puts it. People who require blood to live, you Dan and I are a new breed. Creatures of the night who feed on blood and yet walk in the sun light and look like everyone else except our fangs and the fact that our eyes change when we desire blood. The feeling may start out as small or it may be normal for you both, now once Dan awakens I can return to the lab. I shall not report you and if questioned I'll just claim it was a game my family played on me."

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone blushed slightly feeling his hands rub against her legs, returning the kiss she smiled looking at him. "You and Dan are now like I am, a 'vampire' as society puts it. People who require blood to live, you Dan and I are a new breed. Creatures of the night who feed on blood and yet walk in the sun light and look like everyone else except our fangs and the fact that our eyes change when we desire blood. The feeling may start out as small or it may be normal for you both, now once Dan awakens I can return to the lab. I shall not report you and if questioned I'll just claim it was a game my family played on me."

Britt began to stand and look Anemone in the eyes and noticed how she was blushing. Britt loved how she kissed and wanted to kiss her more to see where it would lead to. As the meeting of their tongues in their mouths. "So you are not like the queen or the head MISTRESS of this new breed of vampires I take it? Well I think Anemone you need someone to help to mate with and I hope you do not mind me saying I would love to be the first to do so with you. Should we not possibly get to know one another better baby? I am glad that you are not going to report us for what we did." He said with a smile looking at her as he looked at her breasts and began to kiss and lick her breasts.

She kissed him back letting her tongue wrestle with his before the kiss broke, listening to his words she thought about it. In a way he was right since she had been the first didn't that make her something like a queen? She was about to reply to him when he started to kiss and lick her breasts again, Anemone gasped softly putting her hands on his shoulders more for balance then anything else. The way he did that felt so amazing and turned her on as well, she moaned softly as her hormones took over her mind. "Mmmm...you have no idea how good that feels Britt" there wasn't much point in fighting him when she loved the feeling of it. Of course he was the first guy to ever do this to her which was probably why it felt so good, sure the professor had started to rub against her pussy in the car but he had stayed out of her clothes. Britt on the other hand was different

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
She kissed him back letting her tongue wrestle with his before the kiss broke, listening to his words she thought about it. In a way he was right since she had been the first didn't that make her something like a queen? She was about to reply to him when he started to kiss and lick her breasts again, Anemone gasped softly putting her hands on his shoulders more for balance then anything else. The way he did that felt so amazing and turned her on as well, she moaned softly as her hormones took over her mind. "Mmmm...you have no idea how good that feels Britt" there wasn't much point in fighting him when she loved the feeling of it. Of course he was the first guy to ever do this to her which was probably why it felt so good, sure the professor had started to rub against her pussy in the car but he had stayed out of her clothes. Britt on the other hand was different

Britt moaned in pleasure as their tongues wrestled with each other. He began to move his hands up to her breasts fondling and squeezing them as he looked into her eyes smiling at her. He knew she wanted him. He moved up kissing and licking her neck as he gently nibbled onto her neck just a bit. "MMM Baby you taste so goo and feel so good too!" He told her. As his fingers began to play with her nipples. He twisted and pulled onto them just a bit. "You like what I am doing to you don't you baby?" Smiling at her and kissing her lips once again. He kissed and licked around her breasts. He moved to her nipples swirling his tongue around. Then he began to suck onto them and looking up into her eyes to see if she was in pleasure or not. Then he nibbled and pulled just a bit onto her nipples. "How does that feel MISTRESS?" Asking how she was enjoying what he was doing to her.

Anemone moaned softly letting her head fall back and her eyes close as waves of pleasure coursed through-out her body, "you're so good at this Britt. Admittedly you're the first guy I've let do this but it still feels amazing, the way you're toying with my body is wonderful." She wanted to go further and knew it from not only her instincts but how wet he was making her, of course her nipples showed how horny she was as well from everything he was doing to her. Her mind went blank for a moment before returning to normal, looking at him she ran her fingers through his hair enjoying the feeling of it like she had been earlier only this time she didn't try to fight it or hide the fact that she was enjoying it. "Please Britt, show me more. I'd love to feel what else you can do, you and Dan both are valuable to me and while you'll more then likely be my first mate I wouldn't mind letting him toy with my body how he likes as well."

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone moaned softly letting her head fall back and her eyes close as waves of pleasure coursed through-out her body, "you're so good at this Britt. Admittedly you're the first guy I've let do this but it still feels amazing, the way you're toying with my body is wonderful." She wanted to go further and knew it from not only her instincts but how wet he was making her, of course her nipples showed how horny she was as well from everything he was doing to her. Her mind went blank for a moment before returning to normal, looking at him she ran her fingers through his hair enjoying the feeling of it like she had been earlier only this time she didn't try to fight it or hide the fact that she was enjoying it. "Please Britt, show me more. I'd love to feel what else you can do, you and Dan both are valuable to me and while you'll more then likely be my first mate I wouldn't mind letting him toy with my body how he likes as well."

As Britt was enjoying exploring her body with his mouth and tongue. He then began to undo her pants as he continued to kiss and lick on her breasts and nipples. He unfastened her pants and pulled them down as his hand slid into her panties rubbing her pussy. "I knew you were a naughty girl deep inside you baby. You love your Britt don't you?" As he kissed and licked on down her stomach. His fingers rubbed and massaged her pussy lips and clit. As he kissed and licked on down to her belly button. He licked around her belly button and then gently blew around her belly button. His fingers began to slide inside her pussy. He was gentle with her since she told him it was her first time. "No I am sorry baby but I do not share!" He told Anemone. Britt was very much the jealous type and did not like that idea at all.

She gasped softly as her body trembled excitedly as he started to rub her pussy and his mouth and tongue explored her body, Anemone squirmed a bit as he licked around her belly button then blew on it. It had the strangest sensation and yet she loved it as well. When his fingers began to slide into her pussy she whimpered softly, it felt strange and stung a bit and it took a minute for her to get used to his fingers being in her. Everything he was doing was new to her, Anemone had never even toyed with herself let alone allowed anyone else to do so. However, with how he was doing it she felt amazing as the pleasure built up inside of her and also felt like her legs were going to give in. "Mmm...M-maybe we should continue this on a bed or something, I'm not sure how much longer I can remain standing like this. As gor sharing we shall see"

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
She gasped softly as her body trembled excitedly as he started to rub her pussy and his mouth and tongue explored her body, Anemone squirmed a bit as he licked around her belly button then blew on it. It had the strangest sensation and yet she loved it as well. When his fingers began to slide into her pussy she whimpered softly, it felt strange and stung a bit and it took a minute for her to get used to his fingers being in her. Everything he was doing was new to her, Anemone had never even toyed with herself let alone allowed anyone else to do so. However, with how he was doing it she felt amazing as the pleasure built up inside of her and also felt like her legs were going to give in. "Mmm...M-maybe we should continue this on a bed or something, I'm not sure how much longer I can remain standing like this. As gor sharing we shall see"

Britt knew exactly what he was doing to her because he has done this many times to women before her. He moved his fingers slowly inside her as he kissed and licked on down to her hips now. He kissed and licked on down her thighs. He then bite onto her inside of her left thigh and did the same thing to her right thigh. His fingers began to slide deeper and deeper into her pussy. He could tell that it was her first time because she was nice and tight. "How about we move to a couch baby?" Looking up at her and smiling as he then removed his fingers from her pussy. He looked at her in her eyes kissing her deeply and passionately. "You are now going to be my naughty girl Anemone and I will teach you everything you need to know." He said smiling to her and taking her hand to lead her to the couch now that was upstairs. Britt did not mind Dan watching them have some fun together.

Anemone whimpered slightly as he bit the inside of both of her thighs, "nnn...that hurts Britt" she was thinking on the pain left from him biting her thighs when she gasped softly feeling his fingers go deeper into her. She squirmed against him slightly starting to pant softly, slightly glad about him stopping she returned his kiss just as deep and passionate before following him upstairs not sure on what he was talking about but at the moment it didn't matter. Anemone wasn't worried about returning to the lab at the moment, it would happen soon enough so there wasn't really a reason to rush it.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone whimpered slightly as he bit the inside of both of her thighs, "nnn...that hurts Britt" she was thinking on the pain left from him biting her thighs when she gasped softly feeling his fingers go deeper into her. She squirmed against him slightly starting to pant softly, slightly glad about him stopping she returned his kiss just as deep and passionate before following him upstairs not sure on what he was talking about but at the moment it didn't matter. Anemone wasn't worried about returning to the lab at the moment, it would happen soon enough so there wasn't really a reason to rush it.

Britt was trying to be gentle with Anemone because he did not want to hurt her. "I am sorry my love if I am hurting. It always hurts the first time that a virgin has sex." He told her. It was true that when it is the first time for a woman it will hurt just a bit. It all depends because each woman is a bit different from others. He was trying to be as gentle as he could with her and very patient as well. Feeling her return the passionate kiss he lead her upstairs and then told her, "Make yourself comfortable on the couch and I will continue where I was at beautiful." He smiled as he watched her move over to the couch and a very sexy way lay down for him.

Anemone nodded and went over laying on the couch the best she could, she a slightly nervous about what would happen but she also wanted it to continue. She was curious about what it would feel like with a man inside of her even if there was going to be a little pain, looking up at him she tilted her head to the side and smiled softly. "Ready whenever you are"

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone nodded and went over laying on the couch the best she could, she a slightly nervous about what would happen but she also wanted it to continue. She was curious about what it would feel like with a man inside of her even if there was going to be a little pain, looking up at him she tilted her head to the side and smiled softly. "Ready whenever you are"

Britt watched as she moved onto the couch to get comfortable as he then started to undo his belt and jeans now. He laid over her looking into her beautiful eyes kissing her. He slide the tip of his cock over her pussy slit. Then slowly slide inside her. "How is that feeling so far for you baby? I hope that I am not hurting you any?" As he slide his cock further inside her now.

Back
Top Bottom