Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Night Breed by RobBase086 and Remnant_Of_Dreams

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Professor Robert Sandage was working on a project completely different than his young student that works in the lab with him to assist on school projects and other things that he might have her do. Dr. Robert Sandage was 38 years old and would be turning 39 next month in March. He was single, never married, and does not have any children doue to his dedication and passion for his work. Plus, He could never find a woman that felt as passionate as he did about science. He stood 5',4", short black hair, brown eyes, and weighed 140 pounds. He was working on a project completely different from his young student. His happened to be on genetic altering drug that alters the DNA strand. This was a way to help get rid of bad DNA in a human. Dr. Sandage was doing this for good and not evil at all. He was not the kind of person to do this for the fame or money but for science.

Anemone Williams was a very dedicated student, she loved everything about science so when she had been accepted to be an assistant to Professor Sandage and the school she was more then eager. Of course that had been in the beginning of her college education, now she had gotten used to everything he asked of her but she still loved it. However, because she was what was considered a science geek Anemone often had to deal with the cruelty of the popular's and anyone else who happened to either dislike the professor or geeks, that never stopped her in pursuing her own dream though and even though she'd often have bruises here or there she never made a big deal about it. Anemone was 23 years old and currently stood at 5' 8'' and weighed 132 lbs, she had long blond hair which she always kept in a pony tail and blue eyes which were currently shielded by some goggles. Her current project had to do with vampire bat's and why they sucked the blood of their prey

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone Williams was a very dedicated student, she loved everything about science so when she had been accepted to be an assistant to Professor Sandage and the school she was more then eager. Of course that had been in the beginning of her college education, now she had gotten used to everything he asked of her but she still loved it. However, because she was what was considered a science geek Anemone often had to deal with the cruelty of the popular's and anyone else who happened to either dislike the professor or geeks, that never stopped her in pursuing her own dream though and even though she'd often have bruises here or there she never made a big deal about it. Anemone was 23 years old and currently stood at 5' 8'' and weighed 132 lbs, she had long blond hair which she always kept in a pony tail and blue eyes which were currently shielded by some goggles. Her current project had to do with vampire bat's and why they sucked the blood of their prey

Dr. Sandage was working on his formula in perfecting it while Ms. Williams was busy working on her project. He would come over to talk to her from time to time to check up on her progress to see how it was going for her. "Ms. Williams how is the research coming along on the project that you are working on?" He smiled at her and then asked, "How has your day been going for you so far? I hope rather well." Dr. Sandage did not know that she was teased and took on the abuse by the popular students who did not realize how smart and the hard work that Ms. Williams was putting in toward her becoming a Dr. as well in a lab of her own. Who knows she could become a Professor at the University herself when she has gone through medical school and grad school.

Anemone looked up from her work and smiled at him gently, "It's going slowly but that's ok, hopefully those blood samples will be able to help with the project. An interesting project in it's own right, imagine what people would think once they knew why? It's kind of exciting." When he asked how her day had been her smile faded for a minute but she made it return, there was no way she could tell him. Dr. Sandage had better things to do then worry about her, even if she did like the man. "It has been productive, my classes are going well as usual. How has yours been?"

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone looked up from her work and smiled at him gently, "It's going slowly but that's ok, hopefully those blood samples will be able to help with the project. An interesting project in it's own right, imagine what people would think once they knew why? It's kind of exciting." When he asked how her day had been her smile faded for a minute but she made it return, there was no way she could tell him. Dr. Sandage had better things to do then worry about her, even if she did like the man. "It has been productive, my classes are going well as usual. How has yours been?"

Professor Sandage smiled back at her looking into her beautiful blue eyes that she had. "Well you know how research is? It takes time before finding out the results that we are looking for. I am sure that you will figure it all out and it will be remarkable research! Yes it is exciting all right!" Dr. Sandage knew something was bothering her by the way her smile faded away from her face when he asked how her day went. He did care about her even though she was a student. He has gotten to know her with her working in the lab. Dr. Sandage would love to have a woman like her as his soulmate if he was her age. She shared the same common interests in working hard especially for Science. "I am glad to hear that it has been productive for you and your classes are going well as usual! My day has been good for me. I am on a major break through in Science here!" He told her with a smile even though he did feel lonely once he leaves the lab like he could use companionship when he arrived home from work. He would love to cuddle also with that special someone watching a good movie or something on TV if he could do that.

"Well that's good, I hope you succeed." She turned going back to her work, like Professor Sandage Willow didn't have anyone to return home to after school or work. It got lonely at times but she hadn't been able to find anyone who had similar interests let alone someone who would tolerate her schedule, that was fine though. Anemone needed to focus on graduating and fulfilling her dream, that came before anything else which often pissed guys off but she didn't care, it was better to have a degree and job then a boyfriend and have no way of supporting yourself. Or that was her current opinion at least. She watched the professor from the corner of her eye, he was attractive in many ways but he was her teacher not to mention older then her and probably had no interest in someone her age anyway.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
"Well that's good, I hope you succeed." She turned going back to her work, like Professor Sandage Willow didn't have anyone to return home to after school or work. It got lonely at times but she hadn't been able to find anyone who had similar interests let alone someone who would tolerate her schedule, that was fine though. Anemone needed to focus on graduating and fulfilling her dream, that came before anything else which often pissed guys off but she didn't care, it was better to have a degree and job then a boyfriend and have no way of supporting yourself. Or that was her current opinion at least. She watched the professor from the corner of her eye, he was attractive in many ways but he was her teacher not to mention older then her and probably had no interest in someone her age anyway.

"I hope that it will work as well. It has not been easy, but I know I am very close." He said in a very happy way because when he was done with this project possibly he could go on a nice vacation because he had not been on one in a very long time. Dr. Sandage has always been attracted to younger women. He always thought that Ms. Williams was a beautiful woman but he was not sure on how she felt about him though. He has worked hard all of his life and it would be nice to be able to take some time off away from work to enjoy life a bit or travel some where that he has never gone before. Dr. Sandage grabbed some samples to carry and walked right past Ms. Williams with a tray.

Anemone stood holding an empty cup in one hand and a few samples in the other she went over to a counter setting the samples down on top of a machine and the cup on the counter as she filled it with soda, she hated the taste of coffee so soda was the next best thing. Taking the cup she took a drink of the soda and smiled a bit before setting it back on the counter, moving back to her work place she checked her cell phone before nodding to herself. It was getting late and unless she wanted to miss lunch she'd better leave now, turning she looked at Robert. "I'm going to go head out and get some lunch, do you want anything professor?"

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone stood holding an empty cup in one hand and a few samples in the other she went over to a counter setting the samples down on top of a machine and the cup on the counter as she filled it with soda, she hated the taste of coffee so soda was the next best thing. Taking the cup she took a drink of the soda and smiled a bit before setting it back on the counter, moving back to her work place she checked her cell phone before nodding to herself. It was getting late and unless she wanted to miss lunch she'd better leave now, turning she looked at Robert. "I'm going to go head out and get some lunch, do you want anything professor?"

As Professor Sandage was bringing over a batch of his own samples in his hand that he was taking to run some tests on he happened to misstep and spill a little of one of the samples onto the tray. Professor Sandage did not realize this at all. After Ms. Williams set her cup down onto the counter Dr. Sandage walked by and tilted the tray not realizing that the sample that had spilt onto the tray caused some to fall into Ms. Williams cup. "Yes could you please bring me back a turkey with lettuce and cheese back with a bag of BBQ potatoe chips for me?" He dug into his rear pocket removing a wallet with money. He opened that up and gave Ms. Williams $8.00 and smiled at her. "Thank you for doing that for me!"

Anemone took the money smiling in return, "No problem, I'll give you back the change if there is any." She grabbed one last sample and put it with the others, when she went to turn around she bumped into one that wobbled a bit and fell down unnoticed, the lid hadn't been secured properly so the blood inside leaked out causing the vampire bat blood to mix inside of her drink. Humming softly she left the lab with his money as well as her own heading to grab them both something to eat.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Willow took the money smiling in return, "No problem, I'll give you back the change if there is any." She grabbed one last sample and put it with the others, when she went to turn around she bumped into one that wobbled a bit and fell down unnoticed, the lid hadn't been secured properly so the blood inside leaked out causing the vampire bat blood to mix inside of her drink. Humming softly she left the lab with his money as well as her own heading to grab them both something to eat.

Both Professor Sandage and Ms. Williams did not know what was going to happen next. Dr. Sandage continued to work and figured that he would test his batch after lunch. He had been working hard on the project and needed a little bit of a break. He did prepare for a next batch of samples to be tested though before Ms. Williams returned. He did smile and thought how great of a woman Ms. Williams was. "If there is like $2 or $3 left just keep it for yourself since you are doing this for me Ms. Williams. As he smiled looking at her and then giving her a wink.

As she walked to the cafeteria a light pink blush stained her cheeks, he had winked at her. Of course it wasn't the first time she had been winked at by a man but coming from him it felt different, sighing softly she shook her head clearing her thoughts and bought the food. He was such a kind man and she had to admit she had fallen for him at the beginning of the year but she new better then to hope for anything, while it wasn't against the rules it was frowned upon for a teacher and a student to have a relationship like that not to mention that he probably had someone already. Now that she thought about it Anemone didn't know much about his life after school and it kind of made her curious, was he the same dedicated and hard working man? Or did he have another personality? It didn't matter really and she doubted she would ever find out anyway. Returning to the lab she handed the professor his food as well as the change, he had said to keep it if it was 2-3 dollars but she wasn't that sort of person. "Here you go Professor," Anemone set her food down then went and grabbed her drink not paying attention to the samples above it, taking a drink she went and sat down opening a bag of sun chips.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
As she walked to the cafeteria a light pink blush stained her cheeks, he had winked at her. Of course it wasn't the first time she had been winked at by a man but coming from him it felt different, sighing softly she shook her head clearing her thoughts and bought the food. He was such a kind man and she had to admit she had fallen for him at the beginning of the year but she new better then to hope for anything, while it wasn't against the rules it was frowned upon for a teacher and a student to have a relationship like that not to mention that he probably had someone already. Now that she thought about it Anemone didn't know much about his life after school and it kind of made her curious, was he the same dedicated and hard working man? Or did he have another personality? It didn't matter really and she doubted she would ever find out anyway. Returning to the lab she handed the professor his food as well as the change, he had said to keep it if it was 2-3 dollars but she wasn't that sort of person. "Here you go Professor," Anemone set her food down then went and grabbed her drink not paying attention to the samples above it, taking a drink she went and sat down opening a bag of sun chips.

Thoughts did race into Dr. Sangage head on what Ms. Anemone Williams was like outside of school. Was she the type that loved to party a lot? Did she have a wild side that no other man knew about? These sort of things raced through his head and was curious but was not sure if she went for a older man though. He had everything set up for the second part of the testing and the next batch almost ready to go. What Professor Sandage did not realize was that he will get a chance to witness his work in front of his eyes with his young intern assistant. "Thank you Ms. Williams! I figured you would have used the extra money to buy you a soda or something since you have been working hard. I do like to reward those who work hard by buying them a soda or coffee." That is what he meant about the extra change to keep for herself. "The next time we work it is my turn to go get us our meals ok?" He said with a smile to her.

"You're welcome and I have soda left from earlier, besides it's only right to return money to it's owner and I couldn't take it. I guess you could say it's part of my personality, or so I've been told" She blushed softly and nodded, "alright if you want to." Anemone returned to her lunch finishing off what was in her cup, what she didn't realize was that soon she would become not only different but would help in the professor's research as her DNA slowly changed due to the mixture of both of their samples. Finishing her chip's she stood going towards the trash can to throw it away. However, she only reached half way there when Anemone fell to the ground screaming in pain, it felt like her entire body was on fire or maybe that she was dying a slow and painful death. She laid on the floor curled up in a small ball crying as her body trembled with the amount of pain coursing through-out her entire body.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
"You're welcome and I have soda left from earlier, besides it's only right to return money to it's owner and I couldn't take it. I guess you could say it's part of my personality, or so I've been told" She blushed softly and nodded, "alright if you want to." Anemone returned to her lunch finishing off what was in her cup, what she didn't realize was that soon she would become not only different but would help in the professor's research as her DNA slowly changed due to the mixture of both of their samples. Finishing her chip's she stood going towards the trash can to throw it away. However, she only reached half way there when Anemone fell to the ground screaming in pain, it felt like her entire body was on fire or maybe that she was dying a slow and painful death. She laid on the floor curled up in a small ball crying as her body trembled with the amount of pain coursing through-out her entire body.

Professor Sandage listening to what Ms. Williams had to say and shaking his head. "Well I could buy your lunch the next time since you are a very good student and I appreciate all of the help that you do for me! I am glad that you have that a part of you and it is in your personality. Sounds like your parents raised you well." He said with a smile to her. Professor Sandage was close by but at his office when he heard her screaming in pain. He steps out asking, "Ms. Williams what is wrong? Are you ok?" As he is running to her and did not know that what they were both working on had mixed together and soon he will see the results of his work taking place. He tried to comfort her and make her feel better. He did have a face reaction of concernment for her as he kneeld next to her. Soon he will see the results of his research.

Anemone just smiled at him softly not saying anything about her parents, "yes well I'm just glad I have the opportunity to help you out and learn from you sir." When he went up to her she opened her eyes looking at him for a second before another wave of pain washed over her body, she screamed in pain wrapping her arms around her body wishing it would stop. "M-My body feels like it's on fire, there's so much pain it feels like I'm going to die. M-Make it stop, I can't take it anymore." As she spoke her canine's began to grow in size a significant amount, that wouldn't be the only change in Anemone once it stopped but it was the first and most noticeable one at the moment. She couldn't understand what was happening, Anemone was a completely healthy and fit person. Always eating the right foods except for the occasional snack and always exercising in one way or another so why was this happening? Why did it feel like she was dying? From what she could remember she hadn't eaten anything bad, it was all just way to confusing and she wanted it to stop

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone just smiled at him softly not saying anything about her parents, "yes well I'm just glad I have the opportunity to help you out and learn from you sir." When he went up to her she opened her eyes looking at him for a second before another wave of pain washed over her body, she screamed in pain wrapping her arms around her body wishing it would stop. "M-My body feels like it's on fire, there's so much pain it feels like I'm going to die. M-Make it stop, I can't take it anymore." As she spoke her canine's began to grow in size a significant amount, that wouldn't be the only change in Anemone once it stopped but it was the first and most noticeable one at the moment. She couldn't understand what was happening, Anemone was a completely healthy and fit person. Always eating the right foods except for the occasional snack and always exercising in one way or another so why was this happening? Why did it feel like she was dying? From what she could remember she hadn't eaten anything bad, it was all just way to confusing and she wanted it to stop

Robert just looked at her beautiful smile which he thought was very attractive about her. That is one thing that really attracts Robert to women is their eyes and smile even though he loves the women's body as well. "Well I appreciate that and I will make sure that I will help you out in anyway that I can so that you will learn what you need to know." He looked at her but he did not know what was going on with her. Robert watched as he could see her facial features changing in the process along with her body as well. He saw her chest grow from her size that she had them before stretching her top or blouse that she had on. "I do not know how to make this stop Ms. Williams!" As he knew that some how she must have received a dossage of the experimental drug that he was working on, but he did not know how though. He began to notice her canines starting to grow out. "Oh no! Ms. Williams a batch of what I was working on must have spilt into your drink along with a sample of the vampire blood because you canines are no longer looking normal at all!" He then started to notice the color of her skin becoming pale white in a beautiful china doll color. Anemone Williams was now half human and half vampire it seems like from what Robert could tell.

After about 30 minutes the pain disappeared and Anemone laid there completely still, she wasn't breathing and if a person felt for a pulse they'd probably believe she was dying. In her mind she was trying to figure out how this had happened, if either had spilled somehow it would have been caught wouldn't? Of course that did explain the odd taste of her soda. After a few moments she opened her eyes and sat up, her hair fell out of it's normal ponytail and down to her back framing her face perfectly. While her eyes were the same color they were a bit brighter, almost lie they were glowing or something. Holding her hand in front of her she looked at her skin, it was a lot paler then before not to mention she had this odd craving of drinking blood. "What the hell am I? How did those samples get in my drink? And why in the world do I want blood? It's not an overwhelming feeling but it's still there in the back of my mind"

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
After about 30 minutes the pain disappeared and Anemone laid there completely still, she wasn't breathing and if a person felt for a pulse they'd probably believe she was dying. In her mind she was trying to figure out how this had happened, if either had spilled somehow it would have been caught wouldn't? Of course that did explain the odd taste of her soda. After a few moments she opened her eyes and sat up, her hair fell out of it's normal ponytail and down to her back framing her face perfectly. While her eyes were the same color they were a bit brighter, almost lie they were glowing or something. Holding her hand in front of her she looked at her skin, it was a lot paler then before not to mention she had this odd craving of drinking blood. "What the hell am I? How did those samples get in my drink? And why in the world do I want blood? It's not an overwhelming feeling but it's still there in the back of my mind"

Robert stood by her not leaving her side throughout the whole time she laid there. He was hoping that she was all right and would be fine once she awakened. He did notice her skin color changing from her normal color to a pale color now. When he touched her hand he noticed that it was dead cold as if she had died or something. He noticed that gleam in her eyes which made it more appealing and attractive. He smiled as he looked into her eyes. "What are you talking about Ms. Williams? What do you mean what are you? You are a normal human being! I am not sure but I think we both might have spilt some by accident into your drink. That might explain why the awful flavor to your soda. I am not sure possibly you need it for food?" He thought to himself, *Oh no a sample of the vampire blood must have mixed in with the DNA altering drug!* "I think I know what happened Ms. Williams! A sample of what I was working on and a sample of what you were working on must have spilled into your drink and that is why you may crave blood. That must mean that you are a partial vampire." He told her looking at her in concernment.

Anemone listened to him talk taking in the information slowly as her mind tried to figure out when she could have spilled the vampire bat's blood in her drink. When he mentioned being a partial vampire she sighed and stood stretching, that could be both good and bad. Anemone looked at him and smiled slightly, "Well it seems I've helped you with your research huh? I should be scared or pissed or something I'm sure but for some reason it just seems kind of ironic in a way, I was studying vampire bats and now I'm a vampire, or partial one. I wonder how many of those legends are true about what can kill a vampire and what they can do." She looked down at her clothes and frowned a bit, her shirt was a lot more form fitting then before and it felt a bit awkward. The professor's sample mixing with hers had definitely affected her body in more ways then just making her paler and giving her fangs. "Well this is a bit of a problem, I'm going to have to get rid of most of my clothes and by new ones..."

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone listened to him talk taking in the information slowly as her mind tried to figure out when she could have spilled the vampire bat's blood in her drink. When he mentioned being a partial vampire she sighed and stood stretching, that could be both good and bad. Anemone looked at him and smiled slightly, "Well it seems I've helped you with your research huh? I should be scared or pissed or something I'm sure but for some reason it just seems kind of ironic in a way, I was studying vampire bats and now I'm a vampire, or partial one. I wonder how many of those legends are true about what can kill a vampire and what they can do." She looked down at her clothes and frowned a bit, her shirt was a lot more form fitting then before and it felt a bit awkward. The professor's sample mixing with hers had definitely affected her body in more ways then just making her paler and giving her fangs. "Well this is a bit of a problem, I'm going to have to get rid of most of my clothes and by new ones..."

Robert was not sure what exactly his drug did for her but he sure could notice what it did for her body though. He knew that he had done it properly but the problem that bothered him was that she was in so much pain when she began to change though. That was not the effect that he wanted it to have on her. He wanted it to be painless. "Yes you have helped me out with my research all right, but we do not know if this is temporary or permanent Ms. Williams. Well it could be a good thing or a bad thing. It all depends on what you make of it. I am not sure but I would not want that to occur to you though." He said smiling at her. He knew when she looked at her clothes that she was not happy. Robert did like what his formula did for her and was pleased with his work as well. "Not to worry about that. "What if I take you to go out shopping for new clothes Ms. Williams? Oh I forgot you will need new bras as well." He wondered if her measurements totally altered or not? Was it just her bust or the rest of her body as well?

Anemone thought about what he was saying stretching again, this time she managed to pop a few bones which felt great. Checking her pulse she sighed softly, "it feels like my heart is going to just sop beating any second....it's so slow." She had no intention of giving in to the need to have blood, it might end up making her a monster and she really didn't want to harm anyone. Besides she was still part human so she could still get the needed nutrition from normal food. When he mentioned going shopping with her she blushed a dark red, "Oh no! That's ok I can go by myself once I'm done with school today, it's also the weekend tomorrow as well so there won't be any classes for me so i can just do it then if not later today." The idea of him following her around while she bought the necessary clothes was a bit embarrassing not to mention people might think the wrong thing.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone thought about what he was saying stretching again, this time she managed to pop a few bones which felt great. Checking her pulse she sighed softly, "it feels like my heart is going to just sop beating any second....it's so slow." She had no intention of giving in to the need to have blood, it might end up making her a monster and she really didn't want to harm anyone. Besides she was still part human so she could still get the needed nutrition from normal food. When he mentioned going shopping with her she blushed a dark red, "Oh no! That's ok I can go by myself once I'm done with school today, it's also the weekend tomorrow as well so there won't be any classes for me so i can just do it then if not later today." The idea of him following her around while she bought the necessary clothes was a bit embarrassing not to mention people might think the wrong thing.

Robert was enjoying how she was stretching because her chest did pop out and he wished that he could possibly play with her new breasts if she would allow him to do that. "Not to worry about it. I am sure you will be fine. That is why I would like to keep an eye on you and it would give us a chance to get to know one another as well." He was saying that so he can figure out what her interests were and what she did not like. He was wanting to get to know her. The thing that worried him is if that hunger for blood ever became so strong to where she could not resist it what would happen to someone if she bite them? These were things he was wondering about. He saw her blush just a bit when he suggested about going shopping with her. "I was just trying to help Ms. Williams that is all. I did not mean to make you blush or anything. That is true that you have plenty of time to go shopping since it is the weekend.

She shook her head and smiled softly, "it's fine but I'm sure you'd find shopping for female clothes a tad boring. But I suppose if you really wanted to you could come along.'' Anemone definitely wouldn't mind the company and it would give her a chance to get to know him better, hopefully though she wouldn't end up biting him on accident. "For now I think I'm going to figure out this blood thing though so it doesn't end up taking over me, the urge isn't very strong but that doesn't mean it couldn't change at some point. It's going to be hard though since I'll have to be using legends and all that stuff and then trying to figure out what's true and what's not and which I'm affected by since from what I know of I'm still partially human though how much I'm not sure." Anemone went over to her computer and began doing research on it pushing her hair behind her ear. "This should be interesting though"

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
She shook her head and smiled softly, "it's fine but I'm sure you'd find shopping for female clothes a tad boring. But I suppose if you really wanted to you could come along.'' Anemone definitely wouldn't mind the company and it would give her a chance to get to know him better, hopefully though she wouldn't end up biting him on accident. "For now I think I'm going to figure out this blood thing though so it doesn't end up taking over me, the urge isn't very strong but that doesn't mean it couldn't change at some point. It's going to be hard though since I'll have to be using legends and all that stuff and then trying to figure out what's true and what's not and which I'm affected by since from what I know of I'm still partially human though how much I'm not sure." Anemone went over to her computer and began doing research on it pushing her hair behind her ear. "This should be interesting though"

He smiled back at her. "Well actually I grew up with two sisters so going shopping would not be boring at all. My youngest sister is 16 years younger than me and when I was a freshman in high school I would have to baby sit her while my parents worked. If I took her out and we went to the mall I sort of became use to going shopping especially when she became a teenager." He told her with a smile. Robert would not mind learning what she was looking for in a man. Who knows possibly he is just what she has been looking for? He thought in his head. "Yes you are very wise in looking up research on this blood thing because you would not want to have it taking over you and you wind up attacking innocent people. You are true that it could change at some point. Now what if you could go out and be in the sun like everyone else and this includes sun bathing?" He was wondering about that as well. He thought she looked very sexy with her hair back but he did love it when it was down though.

Back
Top Bottom