Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Falling for the Enemy (Sinfulrook and myself)

Noel smiled when Theo said she could and leaned over to give Antoinetta a kiss on the cheek, taking her stuff in his hand. "Thanks Theo, and I'll remember the things you told me about Ivan." He said with a smile and got up, holding Antoinetta's hand gently. "Come on, let's head back." He said and then looked back at Theo. "Oh and me and Netta went to your diner yesterday on our date, the food was delicious, make sure to tell that to your chef." He complimented and waved goodbye to Theo, putting Antoinetta's stuff in the back of his car and sitting down in the driver's seat, starting the car. "Your brother is really awesome babe." He said with a smile.

"Alright you too, be safe." he said and smiled a small knowing smile. "Ah, yes I'll be sure to tell him tomorrow when I go in." he said and smiled. He waved them off and went back in the house. Antoinetta waved back and got into his car. She smiled and laughed. "Yeah, I love Theo, he's really great." she said and smiled at him.

As they drove, Noel put one hand in Antoinetta's, holding it softly while he drove carefully. "Is it okay if I call you babe? Or would you prefer a different nickname?" He asked her as they came to a stoplight, looking over at her with a smile. He loved her, and he was really happy he could spend plenty more time with her now, especially at his house.

She smiled and laced her fingers with his. "Call me what you'd like, love. Just not Netta, that's Theo's nickname." she said and laughed. "He's the only one who's called me that since I was 6 years old." she said and shook her head. "I kinda just want that to be his nickname for me." She shrugged. "But, babe is fine." she said.

"Then I'll be calling you babe, love, and dear, love and dear most of the time though." Noel told her and drove once more when the light turned green. In just minutes, they were finally at his house, and so he got out of his car, grabbing her stuff from the back seat and led her inside, leading her up to his room. "Anything you want to do? Maybe watch a movie in the basement? My mom is probably asleep for work." He told her quietly.

She smiled and nodded. "Those sound fine." she said and brushed hair out of her face. She got out of the car when they reached his house and smiled. When they got up to his room she shrugged. "What ever you feel like doing I'm game." she replied and smiled, kissing him lightly.

He leaned over to her ear after kissing her back. "Maybe we can have a little fun in the basement then." He whispered to her and pulled away, biting his lip a little bit and looking away, not sure if she was in the mood or not. He put the bag down on his bed and waited for her answer.

She smirked and nodded. "Alright Noel." she said and hugged him, kissing his neck gently. She took his hand and walked with him to the basement. She smiled at him and chuckled. "It's amazing... I had no clue Ivan slept with stuffed animals. that honestly made my night." she blushed. "Well, up until now it did." she said and winked.

Noel chuckled and closed the basement door, going over to the couch and sitting down, pulling her into his lap and kissing her deeply, his hands on her lower back, almost on her ass. After kissing her, he moved to kiss and bite at her neck gently, feeling her shivers on her neck, kissing her neck some more afterwards.

She sat on his lap, facing him, wrapping her arms around his neck. She let out a soft moan when his mouth came to rest on her neck, biting and sucking her soft skin. She moved slightly and pulled his shirt off over his head, moving to his his neck, moving it to his shoulder and chest, trailing kisses along his body.

He raised his arms when she pulled his shirt off, tossing it aside on the floor and leaning back on the couch, tilting his head back and closing his eyes, soft moans escaping his lips. "Your so gentle love..." He whispered as she made a trail of kisses down his neck and the rest of his body.

She smiled and ran her fingers along his stomach, moving them lower until they rested on the button of his jeans. She slipped a finger into the wop of his pants and smiled. "Should I get rid of these too?" she asked, moving slightly, her crotch resting against his. She slowly unbuttoned them but left the zipper up, waiting for his response. She kissed him deeply and smiled playfully at him.

Noel smiled and nodded a little. "Of course, you know they'll just be in the way." He said with a chuckle and held her sides as she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, helping her get up a little bit so he could slide them off for him, kicking them off his ankles and off to the side a bit. "Time to undress you." He said to her with a whisper and moved down to her waist, grabbing her shirt with his teeth and pulling up slowly.

She smiled and helped him pull his pants off, her hands brushing against his cock as she moved the pants off of his hips. While he worked pulling the shirt up she unbuttoned the top button so it would go over her head. She smiled and started to work her skirt off of her hips, wanting nothing more than to be skin to skin with him.

Once he was in just his boxers with his bulge clearly visible, and she was in just her bra and panties, Noel took her by the sides and pulled her hips as close as he could to him, then moved his arms around her and pulled her into a tight hug, loving the feeling of her silky skin against his. "Your skin feels so nice." He whispered to her and slowly leaned in to kiss her deeply and passionately.

Antoinetta smiled and rubbed her panty clad pussy against his crotch, smiling as he grew harder underneath her. She kissed him deeply and moved to unhook her bra, pulling it off and dropping it on the floor. "Your skin feels great against mine." she whispered and slipped her tongue out to dance along his lips. She smiled at him and continued to rub their crotches against each other, loving the feel of his cock prodding her pussy through her panties.

Noel cock was hard as a rock by the time she began to lick his lips, letting his eyes close and opening his mouth to let his tongue out to play with hers. His hands were on her back, his upper one rubbing her upper back and the other slowly sliding down towards the band of her panties, slowly tugging it down with his thumb, sliding his thumb between her cheeks. He felt her wetness through both her panties and his boxers.

She held the kiss for a couple more seconds before standing up, moving his boxers off of his hips, tossing them onto the pile of clothes. She smirked at him and gently licked the head of his cock, moving her tongue along his shaft before putting the tip in her mouth, sucking gently. She moved her hands to his hips, holding onto him as she continued to go down on him.

Noel leaned his head back and relaxed, closing his eyes and letting out a soft groan, his hands on top of hers. "Oh god you really know how to work your way around this thing." He told her and moaned once more, not being able to hold it back at all, then sat up and pulled her off. He stood her up and tugged her panties off and tossed them into the clothing pile they had going, laying down and pulling her on top of him, her crotch in his face and her face in his crotch.

She blushed when he complimented her skills and chuckled. "I'm trying." she said simply. She giggled and looked at him as he pulled her panties off and pulled her into position so he could pleasure her too. She let out a small moan and as soon as her head was back in front of his crotch she began to suck his cock again, moving her hands to gently rub his balls.

He let out a soft moan once more and used his finger to spread her pussy lips a bit, licking her a little gently and then closing his eyes to lick her more and deeper, loving the taste of her juices. "Mmmm." Was all he could say because of his mouth being preoccupied with something delicious. He moved his hands from her pussy to her ass, holding gently as he licked more.

Antoinetta squirmed and moaned a bit, his cock still in her mouth, the moan sending slight shivers through the shaft. She began to suck harder, bobbing her head faster on his hard cock. She moved her fingers to caress his balls, massaging them softly as they continued to pleasure each other.

Noel felt a wave go through his cock from her moan, loving the feeling of it, licking deeper and harder to make her moan more for him. His hands squeezed her ass now and pulled her down more so he could stick his tongue deeper inside her, making sure to lick all of the walls inside her pussy.

She sucked harder, moans escaping her lips every couple seconds as the pleasure coursed through her body. "Ohh shit Noel, that's so good." she whispered before moving her mouth back onto his shaft, sucking harder and bobbing her head up and down quicker, wanting to taste his seed.

Noel stopped licking as his cock began to throb harder inside her mouth. "Ahhh fuck babe I'm gonna cum!" He warned her so she wouldn't choke on his cock when he came, and soon enough his cum shot out of his cock, directly in her mouth, filling her mouth up full of sticky and hot seed. Noel just relaxed a bit afterwards, hoping she enjoyed every last drop.

Back
Top Bottom