Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Falling for the Enemy (Sinfulrook and myself)

She smiled a bit and nodded. "Tighty whitey's, eh?" she asked. "Maybe footy pajamas too." she said and laughed. "That's a little more embarrassing than tighty whitey's. There are a lot of guys who wear briefs." she said and looked at him, smiling. She laid in his arms and smiled up at him.

Noel smiled when she layed down on him and threw his other arm around her, linking his arms and smiling down at her, giving her lips a soft kiss. "You're like an evil genius or something." He told her with a chuckle, and soon enough his mom popped her head out of the kitchen, noticing the two of them like that, smiling. "Noel, Antoinetta, dinner's ready." She said and went back inside the kitchen to finish setting the table for a third person.

She kissed him back softly and smirked. "I grew up with Ivan... I picked up a few tricks of the trade." she said and winked before starting to stand up to head to the dining room. She waited for Noel to stand up and and took his hand, moving with him to the dining room so they could eat dinner.

Noel eagerly got up after her and took her hand, walking with her to the dining room and sitting down at the spot where two plates were close to each other, sitting after Antoinetta had of course. The chicken was already on the plate for each one of them, his mom serving up the mashed potatoes and peas for each one while they were at the table. "Enjoy." She said, Noel smiling and letting go of Antoinetta's hand, unwantingly, but he needed them to eat. "We will mom." He told her and waited for his mom to sit so they could begin their dinner.

"Thank you for dinner..." she said, not really knowing what to call his mom. "It smells delicious, I haven't had a home cooked meal from my mom in years." she said and smiled. "I honestly don't remember what her cooking tastes like." she shook her head and shrugged. "It's a good thing Theo went to a culinary school." she said and laughed. She picked up her fork and knife and started to eat, a small smile on her face. "Delicious." she said and nodded.

Noel ate slowly and happily, glad that Antoinetta liked it. "You can call me Ms. Kent, or just call me Samantha." His mom told her, knowing that Noel caught himself a nice girl to be with. She ate as well, and Noel looked over at Antoinetta without food in his mouth. "I hope Theo can teach me some tricks, I want to go to culinary school too." He said and then continued to enjoy the home cooked dinner as he always had.

"Alright, thank you Ms. Kent." she said and smiled, looking over towards Noel. She chuckled and finished the food in her mouth before talking again. "Of course, maybe some day soon you can come over. I'm sure Theo would be glad to teach you some stuff." She soon finished her dinner and sat there carrying on small talk with his mom and Noel while they finished their food.

One Noel and his mom both finished, Noel got up and got all the dishes. "I'll get the dishes done mom." Noel said with a smile and went to the sink to clean the dishes right away. He would always help his mom, knowing she was always tired and wanted to just go rest in her room or in the living room. He looked back at Antoinetta with a smile.

Antoinetta stood up and walked to the sink. "Here, let me help you." she offered and started to dry the dishes after he washed them. "So, in regards to Ivan, he still sleeps with a night light because he's afraid of the dark." she said and laughed a bit as they did the dishes.

Noel giggled to himself, trying not to drop the dishes. "Really?" He asked as he handed her another plate to dry off. "I'll use that on him one day, it's definetely worth a post." He told her with a small laugh but then stopped. "Thanks for helping me out gorgeous." He thanked her as he handed her the last fork, washing his hands to get the dishsoap off.

"Really. Before my dad hit it big in his job we shared a room, Ivan and me. He used his night light until he was 15, which is when we moved into our house now. After we moved in he tried to give it up but Theo told me a month after we moved in Ivan asked for it back and he hasn't given it up since." She finished drying the fork and turned to look at him, a smile on his face. "You're welcome, love." she said, kissing him deeply.

Noel put his arms around her waist as she kissed him, closing his eyes and kissing her back in the same way. He looked at her with a smile after the kiss broke, holding her close against him. "I'll make sure to mention that once he pays you for next month too." He told her and then kissed down her cheek to her neck, softly kissing at her neck. After a little bit, he moved back up to her lips and kissed her deeply and passionately one more time.

"Alright, that sounds like a plan. So, do you want to head to my house so I can grab some clothes and pajamas for the night?" she asked, pushing a strand of hair out of his face. She smiled and looked in his eyes a blush on her face as he gently kissed her neck again. "Do you think your mom noticed the hickey?" she asked and giggled lightly.

"Probably did, but she wouldn't care, she's just happy I have a girlfriend to be with rather than be home alone all the time." He told her with a smile, letting go of her and starting to lead her towards the garage, grabbing his jacket on the way just in case she gets cold. "Should I wait outside while you go grab some things?" He asked her as he slowly sat in his car.

She laughed and blushed. "Alright then..." she said and laughed, following behind him. "No, you should come in. Ivan is at work tonight, and you can meet Theo." She said and walked into the garage getting into his car. "I mean, if you want to stay in the car you can, but there's no threat tonight."

Noel began driving towards Antoinetta's house happily. "I'd be happy to meet your older brother, meaning Theo and not Ivan of course." He laughed at his own sentence, almost making the mistake of not saying Theo. "I'd rather stick by your side as much as I can, otherwise I'd feel rather empty on the inside." He said and turned his head just to stick his tongue out at her, his eyes still on the road.

She pouted cutely and nodded. "Alright. I think I'd be empty without you too." she said and chuckled. She moved her hand to his lap and rubbed his upper leg gently. "I love you Noel." she said and smiled. "Theo's great, you'll love him. Nicolai is pretty cool too, but he moved out last year. Because Theo takes care of me and Ivan he decided to stay at out 'parent's' house." she laughed. "But technically it's Theo's because mom and dad rarely show up."

"I love you too." He replied to her when she said it, putting his free hand on top of hers as she rubbed his leg, still loving the feeling of her silky skin. "So basically what you're saying is Theo takes care of everything while your parents just pay the bills?" He asked her, knowing that's exactly what she meant. "Man, must be nice to have someone pay the bills." He said with a small laugh and finally made it to her house, pulling up to it and parking the car.

She shook her head. "Well, they only pay for the house and utilities. Theo, Ivan, and I have jobs to pay for everything else like cars, computers, anything else that's not completely necessary. They want us to have work ethics too. We can't expect them to pay for everything our entire lives." She smiled. "But our phones, credit cards and things like that we paid for ourselves." she looked at him. When they arrived at the house she got out of the car waiting for Noel to get out of the car before walking up to her house.

"Yeah, if they are we don't really know it." she said and shook her head. "It's been a year and 4 months since I've seen my parents. Last we heard they were over in the Philippines." She said and laughed a little bitterly. She opened the door and waited for him to enter the large foyer. "Theo?!" she called out. She moved further into the house a large man in his late 20's came into the living room. He had short blonde hair, and the same ice blue eyes as Antoinetta. "Hey Netta." he said and smiled at Noel. "Hey, how're you?" he asked. "Theo this is my boyfriend Noel, the kid Ivan torments at school." she said and laughed a bit. "Nice to meet you Noel. So you know the charmed that is Ivan, huh?" he asked and laughed.

Noel smiled and reached out to shake Theo's hand when she introduced them. "Nice to meet you too Theo." He said with a smile, then laughed with him. "Yeah, he's quite a charmer, too bad this pretty lady came along to steal me before he did." Noel joked and laughed a little more. "I can put up with it, it's no big deal, but me and Netta here have a plan to make him stop, she already told me his darkest secret." Noel said and then looked at his girlfriend, smiling sweetly at her. "Come on, we have to go get your stuff, unless you want to be with Theo for a little, I wouldn't mind hanging around before Ivan comes home." He offered, knowing he probably shouldn't have. The house was really nice and so was Theo.

Theo nodded and smiled. "That's a shame you and Ivan would have made a great couple." he joked. He looked at Antoinetta then back at Noel. "She told you he sleeps with stuffed animals?" he asked a small smirk on his face. Antoinetta's mouth opened wide. "Wait, what?!" she asked. Theo laughed, yeah a stuffed dog." Antoinetta laughed. "No, I just told him he still slept with a night light, but that tidbit is really good." She looked at Noel and nodded. "Yeah, how about you guys talk and I'll go pack, unless you want to come with me." she said and shrugged. "It's up to you."

"Your brother is awesome Netta, I think I'll chat with him for a bit, besides, we'll have plenty more time to talk." He said with a smile and kissed her cheek before she left, then went over to sit on the couch. "So he sleeps with a stuffed dog too? Hahaha, and he made me feel so stupid." Noel said with laughter. "I guess I have something to defend myself with." He said and looked at Theo. "So Netta said you went to culinary school, I want to go there myself, just I have to finish school first. Is there anything you can teach me?" He asked with a smile.

"Alright, I'll be down soon." she said walking up the stairs to go to her room. Theo watched her leave and smiled. "Yeah, it's name is Fresco." he said and chuckled. "He has a few issues because of our parents lifestyle, probably why he's so awful to some other people. Antoinetta has some issues with it, but she handles it pretty well." he shook his head. He smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I wanted to be a chef, and I own my own diner down the road. The Diamond diner, if you've been there before. It's one of Netta's favorite diner's around here. But anyway, I'd be glad to show you some stuff, you just got come over and we'll work on it." After a couple more minutes Antoinetta walked back down the stairs and sat next to Noel. "So, you don't mind if I spend the night at Noel's do you Theo." Her brother shook his head. "Nah it's fine." he said.

Back
Top Bottom