Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Falling for the Enemy (Sinfulrook and myself)

She pressed her body against his, kissing him deeply as the water ran down their bodies. She was turned on, and she had no idea how it got so far in such a short amount of time but she wanted more. She ran her hands along his chest and broke the kiss slowly smiling at him. "Wow..." she said and blushed, her hands still resting on his chest.

Noel looked in her eyes after she pulled away then down at her lips. "I could say the same about you." He whispered so she could hear over the shower water then looked down at her breasts pressing against him, moving his lower hand down to her ass to grope her a little bit. "Antoinetta, you're so sexy..." He whispered once more and moved to bite and kiss at her neck, sucking the big bite he made to leave a hicky on her neck.

She smiled and blushed a bit. "And you are definitely a ladykiller." she said and laughed, moaning gently as he began to grope her ass and bite and suck her neck. The thought of him leaving a hickey turning her on even more. She knew Ivan would flip out, and it made her excited. "Are you as turned on as me?" she asked and giggled.

Noel pulled off her neck to look at her face and took one of her hands in his, moving it down to his length so she could feel just how hard he already was. "Does this answer your question?" He asked her and let her wrap her hand around it freely, moving his hand back to her ass and rubbing it softly. Looks like his shower was going to be postponed for a little while.

She smiled and laughed a bit. "Yeah, that answers my question." She said and slowly began to stroke it, using her thumb to rub the head of it. She moved to kiss him again as she began to jerk him off, a small smirk on her face. "I'd say you could feel how wet I was, but it's probably a little futile considering I'm soaked." she said and laughed. She smiled at him.

A small smile spread on his face as she jerked him off sensually, his hand still gently massaging one of her ass cheeks, his other hand gently rubbing her upper back and keeping her close against him as they kissed heatedly. After a little while he pulled away from the kissing and grinned. "Ready for me to put this virgin cock in you?" He asked her with that same grin, knowing she'd say yes since she seemed to enjoy it so much.

She pouted slightly when he pulled away from the kiss but smiled when he asked if she wanted to have sex with him. She nodded and brushed her hair out of her face. "Yeah... but not in here..." she said, not wanting them to lose their virginity in a shower. "C...can we go to your room?" she asked, a small smile on her face.

He found her small stutter adorable and nodded. "Of course." He said to her and turned off the shower water, helping her step out and stepping out himself, quickly drying off a bit as to not get his bed wet, then quickly pulled her into his room, closing and locking the door, then goign over to his bed with her.

She quickly dried off a bit and smiled at him as he pulled her to his room with him. She sat on his bed as he locked the door and she blushed. "God, you're so hot." she said and smirked, taking his hand and pulling him onto the bed with her. She was a bit nervous, but she wanted him more than she could describe. She moved so her body was closer to his and she kissed him deeply.

He layed on top of her, his cock pressing just against her inner thigh as they kissed deeply for a little bit, then looked deep in her eyes. "Want to do it like this or do you want to ride me?" He asked her quietly, rubbing his length between her legs a little bit, eager to just lose his virginity along with her. This might have been a first for him, but he's heard of how to do things in the bedroom, so he wasn't shy about it at all.

She looked up at him and smiled slightly, kissing him gently. "Let's do it like this first." she said and moved to put her hands on his upper arms. She never expected that she'd be here with him, like this. I seemed like a dream and she'd wake up and it never happened. She let out a soft moan as he ran his length against her thighs.

Noel smirked down at her and then grabbed his cock, guiding the tip into her and watching her reaction, knowing it will be painful for her, so he pushed in very slowly until he felt her hymen break, waiting for her to tell him he could move again. "Just tell me when the pain goes away." He said to her, sitting not even halfway inside her.

She winced and bit her lip, trying to ignore the pain. "Oww..." she whimpered lightly feeling drips of blood from him breaking through leave her body. She laughed lightly and looked into his eyes. "I think I stained your sheets." she said and smiled up at him, waiting until the pain started to subside. "Y..You can keep going now." she said and nodded.

"Don't stop, it'll stop the pain faster if you keep going." she said smiling at him and chuckling. "Good, cause I don't want your mom to think badly of me." she said and blushed. She loved how he felt inside of her, and she knew know this was no dream. She moved and kissed him deeply as he moved further into her.

She held onto his arms, moaning slightly as he continued to pump in and out of her. The pain had faded away, the pleasure of him fucking her hitting her like a tsunami. "Oh my god!" she breathed out, closing her eyes as he kept going. "Go a little faster..." she whispered.

She let out a moan and bit her lip, gripping the sheets tightly. "Noel... it's so good." she said, her eyes closing as she arched her hips, taking him in deeper. "Please don't stop..." she whispered, her blue eyes lock on his, a small smile on her face.

Noel kept ramming down into her harder and faster each passing moan that came out of one of them. "Antoinetta... Even if I wanted to I couldn't! It's just too good!" He moaned out for her, letting her know he was enjoying this as much as her, gazing deep in her eyes with his sky blue eyes.

She gripped the sheets and moaned loudly, her body tensing as her climax rapidly approached. "Ahhhnnn... Noel!" she screamed out, her hands gripping the sheets, her knuckles whitening. "I...I'm going to cum Noel.." she moaned out, her breaths starting to become shallow and ragged.

As her pussy clamped around his cock she arched her back, her juices squirting out of her pussy. She bit her lip and moaned out, her body shaking as she continued to orgasm. She never thought there was anything that felt this good and closed her eyes, breathing heavily as her body tensed and released. "Uhnnn oh god!" she moaned out loudly.

Once she had finished with her orgasm, Noel layed down ontop of her and kissed her gently, letting her catch her breath. "I do believe you have to finish me off next." He told her with a whisper and slowly pulled out of her, letting her decide where she wanted his cum.

She nodded and kissed him back, taking a moment before moving to jerk him off so he could get off. She smiled at him and bit her lip. She continued to move her hand around his cock, wanting his seed all over her chest.

Back
Top Bottom