Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Falling for the Enemy (Sinfulrook and myself)

Noel stood up and walked out of the aisle first, leading her down towards the exit. "It was a good movie." He replied to her and then walked out of the theater with her, leading her slowly to his car, hoping she wasn't too cold since it seemed like a chilly night. "I wouldn't mind spending a little more time with you." He told her with a smile as they approached his car.

He unlocked the car and opened the door for her, letting her sit in it and closed the door once her legs were safely inside the car, making sure her dress didn't get caught in the door. He quickly ran around to his side and sat in the car, starting his car up and sitting there, waiting for it to warm up a little bit.

She wrapped her jacket around her body, trying to keep warm against the harsh wind. "Awesome. What would you like to do Noel?" she asked as they reached the car. She got in and closed the door, shivering slightly. "God it got cold out there." She said as she leaned back in the seat.

She watched as he ran to his side, getting in the car. "Whatever you want to do I'm probably game." she said and chuckled. When he started the car she yawned slightly. "I'm having a great time with you tonight." she said and smiled sweetly.

Noel looked at the time and noticed it was still rather early, but it seemed so dark out. "I don't know what else we could do." He said honestly, knowing she probably wasn't hungry but was going to ask anyways. "Want to go eat somewhere?" He asked and looked over at her, noticing she was smiling at him sweetly.

He blushed a little and looked at the steering wheel, smiling as well. She was pretty, beautiful even, and she was nothing like her brother seemed to be. "I'm having a great time too, the best I've had with any girl really." He said shyly, blushing a little more now, the blush clearly visible over his somewhat pale skin.

"Sure, that sounds like a plan. Do you have anywhere in particular you want to go?" she asked. "I know of this good diner that's pretty close to my house." she said and smiled when she saw him blush. "And I'm glad you're having a good time." she said and moved a strand of hair behind her ear. "You're cute when you blush." she said and smiled. "Really cute..."

"We can go there if you'd like." He replied before she complimented him, then he blushed more and turned his face away. "Stop, you're making me blush even more." He told her and tried not to show his blushing to her anymore, feeling the car has finally heated up and turning up the heating so they wouldn't be so cold anymore. "Do you really think I'm cute?" He asked her curiously, still blushing and turning to look at her.

She smiled. "Yeah, I'll give you the directions." she said and smiled as he tried to hide his blushing. "Of course I think you're cute. Not only that but you're a great guy, you don't deserve my brother's shit." she said and smiled, slipping her jacket off her shoulders as the car heated up. "He is such a dick sometimes it's amazing he's related to me and my other two brothers." She said and laughed.

Noel looked at her and smiled, his blush barely visible now as he turned the heat down since it was warm enough in the car. "Thanks Antoinetta, you're really nice, and beautiful to boot." He complimented her with a smile and then buckled up, starting to slowly back out of the parking space and carefully. "I'm surprised someone as beautiful and caring as you is related to that jerk." He said honestly and began driving, his attention on the road once more.

"Which way?" He asked her just before he had to make a turn. This evening has by far been his best one. He got a date, the girl was beautiful, and he could spend more time with her now. It was great getting to know her so much, so perhaps dating her wasn't such a bad thing, she didn't seem to be like her brother, trying to expose his weaknesses.

She laughed and blushed. "Thank you... I don't get that very often. Hot? Yeah, sexy? All the time. The only person who's ever called me beautiful is my oldest brother. I appreciate that." She laughed when he mentioned her brother, a pang of guilt washing over her. "Yeah, sometimes we're more alike than you could guess." she said honestly.

"Head back towards my house and then turn right before you reach my development." she said, looking out the window. She knew she had to come clean, but she didn't want to ruin what they seemed to be building.

Noel did as she told him to, driving back towards her home, or at least in that direction. "I would say hot and sexy, but that's not me, I respect women more than that, especially you." He said honestly and blushed once more. He ignored the comment of her being the same as he brother, because it wasn't true, she was completely different.

"I feel like I could trust you more than anyone else I know." He told her as they stopped at a red light. "I don't think I would change my thoughts or feelings about you even if you were like your brother, because I know you're nothing like him right now." Noel said as honestly as he could, hoping she'd tell him if she was just trying to find his weaknesses.

She smiled and brushed her hair out of her face. "Thank you." she said and looked over at him. "And it's nice of you to be willing to trust me. I'm not like him now... but I... I have to tell you something." she said, looking out the window. "I did originally approach you to weed out some dirt for my brother, but that was before I really knew you." She sighed. "After tonight, I couldn't imagine betraying you like that. And I understand if you want to just drop me off, never talk to me again... but maybe if we work this the right way we can turn the tables, if only enough for him to stop tormenting you..." she looked out the window silently, waiting for his response.

Noel made a right turn just before the development where her house was, listening to her and being silent for a little bit, just until they arrived at the diner she mentioned. Once he parked, he didn't turn the car off, but instead unbuckled himself and put his hand on hers, gently holding it and lacing his fingers between hers. "I wouldn't drop you off somewhere randomly like that, especially not after you confessed like that." He told her honestly and looked away, knowing his assumptions were right in the begining, but he didn't think she would confess to him and say she couldn't betray him. He felt different about her now, he was sure of his feelings for her.

"I... I'm so sorry." she said and sighed. "I... thought it'd be easy to spy a bit, but then I got to know you, know your story. I know it must have been extremely painful." She bit her lip. "My mom raised me better... and I know now Ivan needs to grow up. So... if you could forgive me I'd try to make it up to you. And I swear, I'll never do anything to hurt you like I was planning to do." she looked at her feet and sighed.

Noel looked over at her with a smile and finally leaned over to her, giving her cheek a light kiss. "I forgive you, and the only thing you have to do to make up for it is come inside the diner with me and have a good time." He told her with a smile and squeezed her hand gently. He fell for her hard now, she was definetely a girl he would want to be with for a long time if not forever.

"Come on." He said and turned off his car, getting out and going over to her side, opening the door for her and holding his hand out to her. He couldn't wait for tomorrow, hopefully spending more time with her then than today.

She smiled at him and blushed. "I think I can do that Noel." she said and smiled, nodding. She squeezed his hand back and smiled. She saw the compassion in his eyes and she knew she was lucky that he was so understanding.

She took his hand and grabbed her coat once he opened the car door for her. "Yeah, I'm actually kinda hungry." she said and laughed, moving towards the entrance with him. "So, you wanna hang out tomorrow?" she asked. "If you're not busy, that is." she said and chuckled.

Noel led her inside and went to go sit down, letting her sit first and sat across from her. "I'm hungry as well." He chuckled and then thought about tomorrow. "I'm free all day, so I wouldn't mind spending some more time with you." He said with a shy smile, happy she asked him.

Once the waitress came he ordered after Antoinette had and looked at her. "Where do you wanna go tomorrow?" He asked, curious if she was gonna say his place or her place, or somewhere else. He thought about how she said she was going to betray him earlier, and began to think how to get back at Ivan for putting his sister up to it.

She smiled and waited for the waitress to come over. "Awesome, I'd love that." Once the waitress came over Antoinetta ordered a bacon cheeseburger and a small sprite. She thought about his question and sighed. "My house probably isn't the best idea because of my three brothers, but if you want we can hang out at your house?" she smiled. "About my brother... He was going to pay me 250 dollars a week for dating you. I think we should keep that charade up... that way I can get the money and we can think of something to get back at him with. That way I take his money and we do something to make him stop..."

Noel thought about what they could do, but at the mention of all that money, a small grin spread across his face. "You should demand to be paid in advance, and keep saying you're working on it." He told her and then thought of how to get back at Ivan. "Maybe give him fake info and perhaps give me something to bully him about? Like his deepest darkest secret?" He asked with a smile, his foot gently touching hers, playing footsy under the table. He didn't want to hold her hand in a diner, not like this anyways, so the best he could do was just play footsy.

She smiled and ran her foot up his leg under the table. "In advance for how long? Like a month?" She smiled at the waitress as she brought their drinks. "Thanks." she said and the waitress walked away. Antoinetta took a sip of her soda and looked up at him. "I was thinking about that myself." she said and smiled at him. "He'll want some kind of information for tonight, so what do you want me to tell him?"

He smiled as she ran her foot up his leg, liking the feeling of her doing that to him for some weird reason that he couldn't figure out. "Hmm..." He hummed a little and sipped his water, thinking about what he could give away. "I'm not sure... Tell him I have a weakness for chocolate? No... That's too true..." He said and sipped his water again, looking out the diner window. "Maybe tell him I have a fake crush on someone?" He told her as he turned his head to face her again with a smile. He wasn't too good at figuring out fake information other than names and whatnot.

She pouted at him and crossed her arms. "A crush huh, and I thought we were getting along great." she joked and stuck her tongue out at him. "And even if you had a weakness for chocolate it's not something that is worth getting bullied about, hell even Ivan has a weakness for chocolate." She looked around the restaurant. "The crush thing might work, but it has to be someone you can fill in because knowing Ivan he'd let the other person know, and I don't want that to work against you." The waitress brought their food and she took a bite of her burger. "So who do you want this crush to be on?" she asked.

Noel took a bite of his spaghetti and chewed it slowly, looking out the window while chewing, then remembering his female friend he had. "You could tell him about my friend Jenna, she's really awesome and she would never believe Ivan about anything. She's my only female friend and I can talk to her freely, plus she's really good looking." He told her with a smile and continued to eat slowly, never talking with his mouth full. "I can call her tonight or tell her tomorrow before school, she'll understand." He told Antoinetta with a smile and sipped his water again.

Antoinetta wasn't sure but when he said she was good looking she got jealous. "Yeah, sure, I can do that." She looked out of the window, moving her foot as she ate her burger. She knew this wasn't a serious relationship, but it stung that he'd think of someone else as good looking. She sighed, knowing she had no right to get upset. "Just let her know asap." she said and looked at her plate of food, plastering a small smile on her face.

Noel suddenly felt something bothering her, it was weird but he could feel it, and so he stopped eating and moved one of his hands on her forearm. "Hey, she's just a friend, nothing more than that, besides, I like you far more than her." He said honestly, not knowing where the hell that came from even. He felt like he needed to say it though, to make her feel a little bit better. He finished up his sentence with a warm smile, looking up at her, hoping she wouldn't dwell on it for too long.

She laughed sheepishly and nodded. "Yeah, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let it bother me. And to be completely honest, I'm not sure why it did. I had no right to get upset like that." She shook her head and smiled. "I guess I'm just used to guys being unsure of what they want... I guess I just didn't want to lose you before I even really got to know you." she said and blushed.

He blushed and looked away smiling, feeling like he actually meant something to her. "It's okay, I'm not going anywhere, not for a while anyways." He said to her and finished his meal, sipping his water once more. "You'll get to know me plenty more the more we hang out." He told her with the same blush and smile. "Almost done?" He asked her with his blush completely gone, waiting on her to finish up what she ordered. He didn't want to go just yet, but it seemed to be the time to do so.

Back
Top Bottom