Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Falling for the Enemy (Sinfulrook and myself)

Noel sat in his car and started it up, buckling up before pulling out of the driveway and heading back towards his home. "Hmm, perhaps something scary or gory?" He offered with a chuckle. "I don't care so long as it's not some girly movie, no offense." He said with another small laugh escaping his mouth.

"Gory sounds good. Perhaps the last Saw movie?" she asked as she climbed into the car. She buckled as he started driving and she looked out of the window. "None taken." she said and shrugged. "It's probably just an acquired taste." she said and laughed lightly.

Noel continued driving towards his house, keeping his eyes on the road at all times. "Sure, sounds good to me." He agreed with her. After a little bit of driving, they got to his house, stepping out of the car and locking it once she closed her door, going over to her side and taking her hand with a smile. "Should I make some popcorn for us while we watch?" He asked as he led her back indoors.

She smiled and laughed lightly as he opened her door. "Always the gentleman." she said and kissed him lightly before they entered the house. "Yeah, popcorn sounds great right about now. I'll set up the movie as you do that." she said and moved into the den, turning on the TV and DVD player popping in the disc. She waited for Noel to come in before pressing play.

Noel ran off to the kitchen to make some popcorn, waiting until it was fully popped before going back to the den and plopping down on the couch next to her with the bowl of popcorn, sitting close to her. "Miss me?" He asked with a smile and kissed her cheek, putting the bowl on his and her leg, between them.

Antoinetta smiled and kissed him back. "You know I did." she said and laughed lightly, curling up close to him as she took a handful of popcorn. She pressed play and smiled as the movie started. She brushed her hair out of her face and leaned her head on his shoulder. "I love you Noel..." she whispered to him, placing a hand on his lap.

Noel watched as the movie began to play, but then felt her rest her head on his shoulder. When she said those three words and his name afterwards, he blushed a bit. Did she really mean it? "I love you too Antoinetta..." He said softly and lifted her head up, locking his lips onto hers gently for a deep and passionate kiss. He let the kiss linger for a little while before he pulled away and let her rest her head on his shoulder again, his arm wrapped around her waist gently.

She kissed him back, her eyes closing. She wrapped her arms around him and held him close. She felt her heart pound a little faster, but tried to keep cool while they watched the movie. When they broke the kiss she smiled up at him. "Mmm... I love your kisses. They always leaving me aching for more." she said and chuckled.

Noel smiled and felt butterflies rising in his stomach. "Well, if I always leave you aching for more, why don't I just give you more?" He said to her softly and slowly put the bowl of popcorn aside on the coffee table, kissing her gently one more time. "We can just make out if you want." He whispered against her lips and smiled some more, looking in her eyes now.

She shifted on the couch and smiled at him. "Yeah, I think I'd like that Noel." she said and watched him put the popcorn down before moving to sit on his lap, facing him. "Making out with you sounds like heaven." she said before kissing his neck lightly, moving a hand along his chest.

Noel slowly tilted his neck for her as she began to kiss at his neck, feeling her hand rubbing against his chest outside of his shirt. He took her hand from his chest and slipped it under his shirt, letting her rub his bare chest instead. "Please tell me you won't leave me..." He whispered to her as she kissed his neck still, shivering a bit from her touch.

She bit down gently on his neck and sucked giving him a light hickey, moving her hands to the hem of his shirt, lifting it over his head before trailing her lips along his shoulders, nipping gently. "I wouldn't dream of it Noel." she said and moved to kiss his lips, rubbing her crotch against his as her hands trailed along his chest.

After his shirt came flying off, he used his hand to feel all the hickeys he had now, and he felt about four of them, two on each side now. As they kissed, he pulled away for a moment. "You have to stop marking me, babe." He said softly with a chuckle and went back to gently kissing her lips, playing with the hem of her shirt on her back, wanting to pull it off sometime soon.

She blushed and laughed lightly. "Sorry Noel... I'll stop if it bothers you." she said and smiled as he played with the hem of her shirt. She kissed him back and started to pull her shirt up over her head. "Will you still love me when I start getting fatter?" she asked him, smiling a bit.

Noel watched her shirt fly off and his hands instantly went back onto her sides. "It doesn't bother me, but soon enough I'll run out of room for those hickeys." He said with a chuckle and then nodded. "You won't become fat, you'll just have a bigger belly, that doesn't mean fat." He said with a chuckle and kissed her some more gently.

She smiled and laughed a little. "There's plenty of room on your body for hickeys." she said playfully. "You just gotta use your imagination." she said and laughed lightly. She kissed him back softly. "Yeah... I just don't want you to stop loving me." she said and wrapped her arms around his neck before moving her hands to the top of his pants, playing with the button.

He squirmed a little bit underneath her as she played with the button of his pants. "No, I could never stop loving you..." He said to her softly and kissed her deeply this time, locking their lips for a long time. His eyes were closed, his arms wrapped firmly around her waist, holindg her close and firmly against his body.

She unbuttoned the pants and slid them off his hips, kissing him deeply as she did so. "Good, because I don't ever want to lose you Noel." she said and pulled her skirt off, leaving her in her bra and panties. She slipped off his lap after one last kiss and pulled his boxers off with his pants, leaning down to lick the head of his cock softly.

Noel sat there with a smile and slowly helped her pull his pants off along with his boxers. Once they were off, he looked at her with a big smile as she licked the head of his cock gently. "Mmm, frisky again are we?" He asked her with a teasing voice, chuckling a little bit. He liked the way she teased him all the time, it felt good, but frustrating.

She looked up at him and smiled playfully. "You always make me frisky." she said softly, licking his shaft gently before pushing the head into her mouth sucking him gently, before pushing him deeper into her mouth. She put her hands on his thighs and bobbed her head on his cock, her eyes gazing up at him, wanting to see his reaction. She smirked a bit before using a hand to play with his balls as she sucked him off.

Noel grinned down at her as she swallowed the head of his cock and then used one of his hands to keep her hair out of her face, watching her bob her head on his cock with a smile. "You look so naughty when you look up at me while sucking me like that." He told her with a chuckle and let out a soft groan as his balls were grabbed.

She smiled and winked as she sucked him. She moved him deeper into her mouth and sucked a little harder. "You like this baby?" she asked him, hearing him groan. She smirked a bit and moved to put one of his balls in her mouth, sucking gently as she jerked him off. She loved sucking his cock, almost as much as she loved having it in her.

Leo let out a slightly more audible groan, almost a moan, as she sucked on one of his balls. "Please babe, don't stop." He begged her as she stroked his cock slowly. He enjoyed everything she did to him, and it felt almost as good as her pussy. He wondered how wet she was, or how badly she wanted it inside her again.

It wouldn't be long before he found out. After a couple more minutes of sucking his shaft she couldn't wait. She climbed back on his lap and positioned herself above his cock, moving down slowly as her wet pussy engulfed his cock. "Oh god baby... I love your cock." she said and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply as she pushed him deep into her pussy before moving up and down on him slowly.

Noel watched her pull away, confused for a moment, but then saw her climb onto him and slide herself onto his shaft. He moaned a bit as she did and kissed her back deeply and passioantely as she began riding him. His arms were wrapped around her waist and holding her close as she rode him.

Back
Top Bottom