Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Falling for the Enemy (Sinfulrook and myself)

Noel smiled and kissed her back, waiting for her to finish before taking the tray from her. "Gonna get out of that bed now? You don't have to be totally lazy all day." He said with a chuckle and kissed her cheek, starting to head out of the room and towards the kitchen to put all the dishes away. He thought maybe they should go to Antoinetta's house and tell Theo what happened.

"Yeah, I'll get out of bed." she said and laughed, kissing him back. "I was just worn out from the morning." she said and laughed lightly. She watched him leave and stood up getting redressed, moving to the kitchen. She yawned slightly and watched him clean. "So, what do you want to do today?" she asked.

Noel cleaned the dishes really quickly before going over to the fridge to make himself something to eat. "Well I was actually thinking of going to your house and telling Theo..." He said a little shyly then looked back at her. "If you think we should tell him now." He told her and then began making a sandwich for himself for breakfast.

She sat down and watched him make his breakfast. "Yeah, you're probably right. We should let him know as soon as possible." she got quiet and thought for a couple of minutes. Suddenly she chuckled a smile on her face. "I wonder what mom and dad would think of being grandparents." she said and laughed. "Especially from their youngest child." she stretched and smiled at him.

Noel giggled at the thought of his mom being a grandparent. "It's funny, my mom would be really happy if I told her, but my dad would be pissed." He said and chuckled, not thinking at all about his father's death. "Wanna go right after I eat or do something before that? Maybe watch a movie?" He asked her with a smile as he sat down at the table to eat his sandwich slowly.

She smiled at him and scratched her head a bit. "Even though we're only 17?" she asked curiously. She knew her parent's would probably be pissed but she didn't really care. They weren't there for her when she had done everything right and she wouldn't let their feelings get in the way of the one thing she wanted more than anything. She sighed and bit her lip. "Let's go right after you're finished eating. I don't know if he's gonna be upset so I want to get this out of the way as soon as possible." she replied.

Noel paused from eating and put his hand on her back. "Theo will understand, I'm sure of it, and if he kicks you out, you're more than welcome to stay here with me an my mom." He told her with a warm smile and kissed her cheek, going back to finishing up his food really quickly. He then washed his plate and put all the things he used to make his sandwich away, going over to her with a smile.

"I know he'll understand, it's just, I'm not sure if he'll like it. I mean... he did tell us to be 'safe'." she said and laughed. She watched him clean and stood up. "But you're right, he probably will be there for me no matter what." she said and stretched.

Noel kissed her lips as she stretched and held her sides gently. "I sure hope he'll understand." Noel said with a little worry in his voice then pulled away from her. "You can go to my car and start it, I have to grab some clothes." He said with a smile and handed her the keys, giving her cheek a kiss before he stormed off upstairs to quickly get dressed.

She nodded and walked out to the car, starting the engine before moving to the passenger side. She placed her hands on her stomach, a strange happiness filling her. She was pregnant... with Noel's baby. It was an amazing feeling, and she knew that even if Theo was upset she was the luckiest girl in the world.

Noel got dressed in a record time, pulling on pants and socks, undershirt and shirt on top of that. He quickly sprinted out the door and to his car, panting a little bit when he sat down in the driver's seat. "Miss me?" He asked with a smile while looking over at her, leaning towards her and giving her lips a soft kiss before pulling away to pull out of the driveway.

She smiled as he ran out of the house and laughed a bit when he got in. "Yeah, of course I missed you." she kissed him back and smiled as he pulled out of the driveway. "I'm so glad I have you." she said and smiled at him.

Noel smiled and drove cautiously, making sure he was going in the right direction towards her house. "I'm just glad I met you, makes me even happier now that I'm with you." He said with a slight blush as he brought the car to a slow stop at a red light. His hand wandered over to hers from the shift stick, holding it gently since the car had an automatic gearbox.

She smiled at him and nodded. "Me too." she laughed lightly. "I think you have something to thank Ivan for." she siad and laughed taking his hand. She looked over at him and sighed happily. "But, I think that might have to wait cause he probably won't be home right now... he has work again today." she said and smiled.

Noel slowly accelerated as the light turned green and the car of him accelerated as well. "I think Theo should tell him tonight then, if you'd like to spend the night at my house again." He offered with a smile, turning into the division of houses that Antoinetta lived in, knowing they were close. His heart began to race a bit, not knowing if Theo will get mad or if he'll be happy to find out his little sister is pregnant.

She smiled and laughed lightly. "There's no way in hell Ivan is going to know I'm pregnant, at least not yet. He still thinks I'm working for him." she said and laughed. She sighed when they arrived at the house. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She hoped Theo would be happy for her. She got out of the car and walked towards the house, waiting at the door for Noel.

She entered the house and took a deep breath. "Theo?" she called out. "Theo, I need to talk to you." she went into the kitchen and sighed, not seeing him there. "Theo?!" she called out again. She bit her lip and turned towards Noel when Theo finally came down the stairs. "What's going on?" he asked. Antoinetta sighed and looked at him. "Noel and I need to talk to you, can we sit down?" she asked him.

Noel got worried when Theo didn't answer her at first, but then sighed in relief as he came down the stairs. "Please Theo, this is really important." He said and waited for Antoinetta to lead them to the living room to sit down. After sitting down next to her, he put an arm around her, letting her know he'd be there for her the whole way through. "Just promise us, Theo, that you won't overreact to what we have to say." Noel said as a precaution.

Theo arched an eyebrow. "That is never a good thing to open a conversation with." he said and shook his head. "What's wrong Netta?" he asked. Antoinetta bit her lip and looked at her oldest brother. "Well... uhm, last night Noel and I got caught in the moment and... uhmm.." she looked at him hoping he was able to read into her words. Theo laughed lightly. "You... my little sister?" he asked and shook his head. "Netta... what are you going to do?" he asked. Antoinetta sighed and looked at Noel. "We're going to keep it..." she said. Theo looked at Noel a little sternly. "Are you sure?" he asked him, wanting to know that his sister was in good hands.

Noel looked at Theo and nodded with a sure face. "I may not have a job right now, but I'm going to find one right away, and I know that we won't be able to go to college, so I'm prepared for it all." He said and then turned to Antoinetta, kissing her lips gently. "I promise Theo, I won't leave her side, nor will I leave the baby behind." He said to him, feeling like he was talking to her parents. "I'm hoping that the baby's uncle will be understanding." He said and then rubbed his girlfriend's stomach a little bit, looking deep in her eyes as he did.

Theo laughed a bit. "Bullshit. Don't sell yourself short Noel. You can go to college, you just can't travel across the country to do so. And as far as a job goes, how well do you know how to cook?" he asked. He then looked at Antoinetta and smiled slightly. "Netta, you know I have your back, and I always will, but I'm not going to allow you to throw your future away. You have so much potential and I want you to go to college. You have two years until graduation, and you know I will help out anyway I can when the baby comes. I know motherhood is going to be a priority, but so is your education." he looked at her a look that showed he wasn't messing around. Antoinetta nodded and smiled. "I swear Theo, I'll do what I can." she said, holding onto Noel's hand. Theo looked back over to Noel. "And you, you better treat her right. She deserves only the best." he said.

Noel was surprised at Theo's reaction, it was much better than he had expected. "Are you kidding me? I give Antoinetta nothing but the best." He said with a smile and hugged his girlfriend close to him, holding her hand firmly still, happy that Theo was so helpful. "And as for cooking... I've cooked for myself since I was twelve, breakfast and lunch mainly, I've only rarely done dinner when mom wasn't home." Noel said truthfully, looking at Theo the whole time with honest eyes.

"Good. I hope it stays that way, for your sake." he said. "And I'll tell you what. I'll take you on at the restaurant to see how you do. If you can't withstand the pressure or your orders aren't up to par i'm going to have to let you go, but I owe it to Antoinetta to at least let you try." He looked at his younger sister and the boy she loved and shook his head. "We're going to have to make a doctor's appointment for you in a couple of weeks Netta." she sighed and nodded looking at him. "I know Theo, I'll take care of it." She rested her head on Noel's shoulder and smiled.

"Theo..." Noel said quietly and looked at the floor, then slowly looked back up at him. "Thank you." He said smiling and then turned to Antoinetta, kissing her forehead gently and resting his head gently on top of hers, closing his eyes and holding her close with his one arm around her still. This was unexpected, but Noel didn't complain, and suddenly Ivan came into his mind. "So what will we tell Ivan?" He asked them both, curious as to what their plan will be.

Back
Top Bottom