Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Falling for the Enemy (Sinfulrook and myself)

Noel felt Jenna starting to tighten up around his cock and went as fast as he could, teasing her nipples even more. "That's right Jenna, cum for me!" Noel moaned from the squeezing, sliding in and out of her faster than he had when he was doing Antoinetta just the other day.

Jenna moaned and after a couple more seconds she released her juices, moaning loudly. "Oh god... Noel!" she gasped out, her pussy clenching around his cock. Antoinetta looked up at Noel, knowing she wouldn't be able to do this much longer, jealousy killing her. She knew he loved her and it was just sex, but she wanted to be the only one he slept with. While Jenna and Noel finished up a wave of nausea washed over her and she stood, running to the restroom, knowing why she was getting sick.

Noel relaxed on Jenna after she came, not having cummed yet. Just before he pulled out, he watched Antoinetta run out and to the restroom. "Wait here Jenna, I'll be right back." He said to her with a smile and gave her ass a smack, pulling on his underwear really quick and going to the bathroom to Antoinetta, kneeling down next to her and pulling her hair back for her gently. "Happening already huh?" He said with a sigh, rubbing her back with his other hand gently.

Antoinetta kneeled in front of the toilet, slightly happy that Noel came to her when she needed him. "Y...yeah." she answered after her stomach stopped revolting against her. She looked at him and laid her hands on her stomach. "I'm sorry I took you away from Jenna." she said softly.

Noel rubbed her back and grabbed one of the towels they used earlier, letting her wipe her mouth and flushing the toilet for her. "It's okay, you're far more important than Jenna." He said to her and gently leaned her against him. "If you want we can tell her that you're pregnant, she knows how to keep secrets really well." He told her quietly and kissed her forehead.

She smiled weakly, blushing a bit. "Thanks babe." she said and wiped her mouth before standing up and rinsing her mouth. "Alright, if you think she'll be quiet about it." she said and looked into the mirror. "I love you Noel." she said and smiled a bit.

Noel stood behind her, his arms around her waist and his chin resting on her shoulder gently, looking at her in the mirror. "I love you too Antoinetta." He said to her and then kissed her cheek softly. "Come on, we have to finish up in there." He said and gently took one of her hands, starting to tug gently. "Or at least you two have to finish me off." He told her with a small smile. He was lost in her beauty when he looked in the mirror, he didn't know if this was true love or not.

Antoinetta turned towards him and pulled him towards her, kissing him deeply. "You swear?" she asked, a nervous look on her face, even though she tried to mask it. She smiled as he pulled her towards the bathroom door ready to finish what she and Jenna started. "Alright." she said and smiled, walking with him towards the bedroom, smiling weakly at Jenna. Jenna looked at Noel and her and smiled slightly. "Everything okay?" she asked.

"I swear on my life." Noel said to his girlfriend and kissed her softly before leaving the bathroom and going into the bedroom. "Yeah Jenna, just a little nausea for my love here." He said to her and sat down, letting Antoinetta sit close to him, his arm around her waist and holding her gently. "Jenna, you have to promise to keep a really deep secret." He told her, rubbing Antoinetta's side gently with the arm that was around her.

Jenna nodded and smiled. "Oh, that sucks. You gonna be okay Antoinetta?" she asked. Antoinetta nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I'll be fine." she responded, curling up against Noel, her lips trailing against his shoulder. Jenna looked at Noel and nodded. "Sure, you know I can keep secrets." she said and smiled. "What's up?"

Noel bit his lip and looked at Antoinetta, then looked back at Jenna a little shyly. "Me and Antoinetta were lost in the heat of the moment yesterday and..." He paused and then looked back at his girlfriend. "We couldn't really help it, so she's pregnant now... That's the reason she went to the bathroom." He told her and then kissed the top of Antoinetta's head, wondering how Jenna will respond.

Jenna looked over at Antoinetta and smiled slightly. "Really? That's great." she said. "Congratulations Noel, Antoinetta." She looked at the two of them. "You have my word that I'll keep quiet about it. Does anyone else know yet?" she asked. Antoinetta shook her head. "No, not yet, but I'm thinking I really need to tell Theo." she said and looked at Noel, not sure if he wanted her to disclose that yet.

Noel nodded at his girlfriend. "It would probably be a good idea, just so he knows what to make you just in case you can't have specific foods." He said to her and then looked at Jenna, kissing her cheek. "Thanks for keeping it secret Jenna." He said and then leaned back a bit. "So how will you girls finish me off?" He asked, curious as to what their plan was for him.

Antoinetta smiled and moved over, kissing Noel deeply. "How about I take care of that, huh?" she asked, looking over at Jenna. Jenna nodded and Antoinetta pushed Noel back on the bed, moving her lips along his body, trailing her fingers along his cock. After a couple more seconds she position his cock under her and slid herself onto his shaft, starting to ride him.

Noel kissed her back deeply and lovingly then smiled as Antoinetta slowly mounted him, moving his hands to her sides and watched her ride, watching her breasts bounce as she did. "Don't you two want to share the cum?" He asked curiously and then let out a moan as her ass slammed down onto his lap, loving the feeling of her pussy sucking his cock into her.

Antoinetta smiled. "Let me know when you're going to cum... I'll share it with Jenna then." she said and smiled, kissing his neck gently, nibbling the soft skin. She continued to ride him, moving harder against him. "God, I love how good you feel inside me." she whispered into his ear.

Antoinetta continued riding him smiling when he told her he was close. She pulled off of him and began to stroke his cock, Jenna moving so she'd be in the spray of cum. The two girls worked together to get him to cum, Antoinetta smiling down at him.

Soon Noel thrusted his hips up just a little bit and came, his cum shooting out all over Jenna's and Antoinetta's faces, his heald tilting back as he let out a loud moan. Once he finished, there was cum still on his cock and on Antoinetta's hand, so he just layed there, relaxing a bit, still hard and hoping for a little more.

Antoinetta and Jenna smiled, trying to catch some of the cum in their mouths as he shot his load. Antoinetta smiled and wiped her hand on the bed, leaning down and lightly licking the tip of his cock, getting more of his cum off. Jenna smiled and leaned back on the bed. "Wow..." she whispered.

Noel slowly got up and smiled at the two of them, pulling Antoinetta up and into his lap, kissing her clean lips softly. "There's more where that came from girls." He said with a smile and just held his girlfriend close against him. "But Jenna, you have to get permission from this amazing woman if you want more." He said to her as he looked at Antoinetta with a smile.

Jenna nodded and smiled a bit. "Yeah, I kinda figured." she said and laughed a bit. Antoinetta curled up in his arms, smiling happily. She kissed him gently and smiled. "Love you." she said to Noel, yawning slightly.

She laughed a bit. "I'm up for whatever." she said. "I just find it oddly comforting to be wrapped in your arms." she said and smiled. Jenna stood up and stretched. "Hey Noel, I think maybe I'll leave you two now?" she said smiling. "Thanks Antoinetta, I appreciate it." she said. Antoinetta smiled and nodded. "It's alright..." Jenna smiled. "You're pretty lucky, treat him well." she said and started to get dressed.

"Alright Jenna, call me if you ever wanna hang out." Noel offered her as he watched her get dressed, happy that he got to do her. Noel then looked at his girlfriend in his lap and kissed her gently. "Want to go one more time or do you want to take a nap?" He asked her quietly just as Jenna exited the room, happy that he got to play with her without Antoinetta getting too jealous or upset about it. "Babe... Thanks for sharing me with her, I'm sure she's really thankful, and I know I am." He told her quietly and cuddled her closer against him in his arms.

Back
Top Bottom