Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Falling for the Enemy (Sinfulrook and myself)

Jenna blushed when she saw Antoinetta and shook her head. "I..I'm sorry I didn't know." She stood up and shook her head. "I shouldn't have come." she said and started towards the door. Antoinetta bit her lip and sighed. "Jenna, come with me really quick." she said and led the other girl away. "Jenna, I know you like him, and maybe we can figure something out so you can have this once." She said and smiled slightly. Jenna looked at her. "What if we both sleep with him at the same time... maybe than I can do this." Antoinetta thought and sighed. "Alright, but just this once..." she said and Jenna smiled. "Awesome." The two went back to Noel and smiled slightly. "What would you say to a threesome?" she asked.

Noel sat there and watched the two talk, not able to hear anything, and when they approached him with a question, Noel's eyes nearly exploded. "I'm sorry, did I hear that right?" He asked and began to clean his ear with his finger, his ears obviously clean. "You two want a threesome with me?" He asked and slowly got up to look at them, then look at Antoinetta. "Hey, are you sure about this?" He asked her, wondering if she'll be okay with it. Noel didn't want to do anything to hurt her in any way, but there is no way he would pass this chance up.

"Yeah, you heard it right, Noel." Jenna said and smiled. Antoinetta shrugged and nodded. "I'm sure." she said and smiled. "But I want to talk to you really quick, okay?" she asked, smiling at him a bit. "Is that okay Jenna?" she asked. Jenna nodded and Antoinetta led Noel away. "Promise me this won't change anything between us, okay?" she asked, concerned.

Noel followed his girlfriend and then nodded when she asked for his promise. "I swear on my life, I will always stay by your side, especially since you know..." He said and put a hand on her stomach, leaning down a bit to give her a loving kiss. He took her hand afterwards and went back to Jenna with a smile. "Shall we go to my room on my bed? Or would you girls like to use the couch in the basement?" He asked them with a smile, putting an arm around both their waists, eager to play with them both.

Antoinetta smiled and nodded, kissing him, blushing as his hand rested on her stomach. "Alright. Than we should be okay." she smiled and walked over to Jenna with him. "Let's go up to your room." the two girls said, Antoinetta looking over to Noel. She smiled and walked with him and Jenna up the stairs. Once they got to his room she pulled her dress off, sitting on the bed, watching Jenna starting to get undressed.

Noel took his shirt off once they reached his room, closing the door and sitting down next to Antoinetta, putting an arm around her naked waist, watching Jenna undress as well. "This is gonna be your first time isn't it Jenna?" Noel asked just to make sure, wondering if she'll be shy or if she'll just jump at him. Noel was happy that his girlfriend wasn't going to be upset with this threesome, but the baby that Antoinetta was going to carry was what bound him to her, and he wasn't just going to leave her like that.

Jenna smiled and pulled her skirt off, shaking her head. "No, actually I lost my virginity over winter break." she said and blushed, a little nervously. She moved over to the bed with the two moving to kiss Noel. Antoinetta smiled a bit, kind of glad Noel wouldn't be the one to take Jenna's virginity. She started to take off her bra and panties, moving her hand to stroke his cock.

Noel closed his eyes and kissed Jenna back, gently putting his hands on her sides and rubbing softly, looking at her body after the kiss. "Really? Mind if I ask who the guy was?" He asked her, his hands slowly moving down to her hips and inside her panties a bit, playing with them as Antoinetta stroked his half-hard cock, knowing she probably wanted it more than Jenna right now.

Jenna smiled and moaned a bit as his hands slid into her panties. "Justin Moran." she answered him, her teeth gently tugging at his bottom lip as they kissed. Antoinetta continued to stroke his cock before moving her mouth down to it, gently sliding her tongue around the hardened shaft.

Noel couldn't help but let out a soft moan into Jenna's mouth as Antoinetta licked him, his cock twitching once really heavily. "He probably had a small dick, but I wouldn't know." He said to her with a chuckle and slowly began sliding her panties off, giving her ass a small squeeze once it was exposed enough for him to do so.

Jenna smiled a bit. "It wasn't too bad, but yeah, not a big as I would've hoped." she smiled and moved her hips, making it easier for him to slide her panties off. Antoinetta listened to their conversation and rolled her eyes slightly, before pushing the head of his cock into her mouth, sucking gently.

"Mmmm." Noel hummed gently as Antoinetta began to suck on him, looking down at her past Jenna's hips. "I wonder how you two can share this one, and I'm sure you'll be impressed with the size Jenna." He said, boasting a little bit at the size. He didn't know if he was big or small or average, but he knew that Antoinetta loved it, and that's all that mattered to him.

Jenna broke the kiss and smiled. "I'm sure we'll manage." She moved her body so her head was near his cock and Antoinetta moved, letting her work his shaft. She smirked and took one of his balls into her mouth and started sucking on it gently, using her hand to play with the other one as Jenna sucked him off.

Noel leaned back and watched the two of them work his crotch, moaning a bit as they licked and sucked him. "Oh man I didn't think it would feel this good!" He said with a groan of pleasure and gently held both of their hair now, his cock fully erect and ready to go inside one of them, but he didn't know whether he wanted to fuck Antoinetta again, or screw Jenna for the first time.

The two girls were getting really into it now and Jenna reached over and started to grope one of Antoinetta's breasts, moving her mouth off of his cock. Antoinetta moaned and looked at her a bit before kissing the other girl, moving so her hand was still pleasuring Noel. After a couple seconds Antoinetta broke the kiss. "You can have him first as long as you still take care of me." she said to Jenna who quickly nodded.

"Want me to lay down girls?" Noel asked them as he watched them enjoy each other, his cock fully erect just from watching the two of them kiss. Noel moved up on the bed a little more and began to slowly lay down, eager to see what they were going to do with him. This threesome seemed like a good idea, and maybe in the future he could do it more often with the two of them.

Jenna nodded and smirked a bit. "You have a deal Antoinetta." She smiled at Noel, wanting him to fuck her more than she could begin to imagine. Antoinetta laid down and smiled. "Noel, I'm going to eat her out, can you fuck me while I do that?" Jenna asked, moving on her hands and knees, her ass and pussy in the air. She moved and gently licked at Antoinetta's pussy.

Noel eagerly got up and behind Jenna, grabbing her big round ass in his hands and rubbing the tip against her pussy. "I would love to Jenna." He said with a smile and pushed the head of his cock inside her, making his way into her all the way slowly and then begining to thrust at a slow pace. "Mmm so tight and wet Jenna." He said to her, his hips hitting her ass gently.

Jenna let out a moan, loving the feel of his cock in her pussy. She used her fingers to spread Antoinetta's pussy lips, nipping at her clit, sucking gently before running her tongue against her opening, pushing it inside, starting to tongue fuck the other girl. "God, you're so big Noel." Jenna said, before moving her tongue back into Antoinetta's pussy.

Noel picked up the pace, slamming his hips harder against her ass as he pumped more into her pussy. "Glad you like it Jenna, this might be the only time you ever get to enjoy it." He told her and then spanked her ass, looking at Antoinetta and smiling at her as he watched her expression.

Antoinetta moaned loudly and spread her legs a bit more, wanting more. Jenna continued to work her tongue in Antoinetta as Noel fucked her harder. She knew he was right. She was lucky Antoinetta even agreed to let her have this once. "Uhnn.." she moaned out.

Noel kept pounding faster and harder into Jenna's wet cunt and spanked her some more. "So fucking good." He said and then leaned down, moving his hands from her ass to her breasts, grabbing them and squeezing them, massaging gently as he kept hammering into her with his cock.

Jenna and Antoinetta moaned in unison as their pussies were assaulted with extreme pleasure. Antoinetta bit her lip as Jenna removed her mouth sticking three fingers in Antoinetta, fingering her roughly, wanting her to cum.

Noel watched over Jenna's shoulder as he kept ramming into her as fast and as hard as he could, watching Jenna finger his girlfriend. "That's right Jenna, make my girlfriend cum!" He said in her ear with a loud whisper, his fingers moving to her nipples and pinching them gently, pulling on them and twisting them a little bit to tease her.

Antoinetta moaned and arched her back, gasping in pleasure. "Oh FUCK!" she screamed as her body started to spasm, her juices squirting out onto Jenna's hand and wrist. Antoinetta laid there, her body tensing and releasing as she came. Jenna moaned as Noel pounded into her, pinching her nipples. She grew closer to her climax and moaned loudly.

Back
Top Bottom