Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New World (Cerberus and Annalaous Dove)

Cerberus

Pulsar
There was a whole second world deep within the city. A world that existed in what people thought only to be the stories they told to children. about creatures that looked like animals and humans. A world that once co-existed with man but then was forced under it. Forced to live as simple domestic animals. A world that would once again rule the land that the humans called their own. "Go my minions and find them, bring them here and show them that WE are the more superior creatures that deserve this earth.

They were all sent out on King's Orders. to find Beautiful young women and bring them back to join King's Harem. Maybe if they found good ones King would allow them to bed them and make them their toys to have their fun with.. Shadow slowly crept out of the shadows and looked around and gave out the most pathetic mew of a weak kitten. He just watched her knowing that there was no way any female would turn away the sight of a weak little black kitten.

----

As Night fell the city went into its nighttime scene. the lights of the city glowing off of the windows of a large house It had what looked like guards patrolling around it at all time but then again that was normal for any Celebrity. The man quietly walked into her room and looked at her before dimming down the lights. "Must you always have your lights on so bright?"

Clare glanced at him uncareingly and shrugged before looking back out the window shesat on. "They aren't to bright for me." she answered in a soft voice. She liked the night but she had to say she missed the sun in the dark hours. "If you knew you weren't going to like the lights why come in?" she asked.

The Prince or Vao watched Beyoncé and just shook his head when she turned on the lamp. He watched how she acted as he walked up to her. "Do I need a reason to see my pet?" He ran a hand through her hair and looked her over licking his lips. You look good tonight." He shook his head trying to focus on why he came up to the human's world. "My father has sent out Shadow to bring another girl to him..I think its soon time for me to seize the throne." Vao then moved and walked behind Beyoncé sliding his hands around her sides. "Now what shall we do about that?

Beyonce closed her eyes for a moment enjoying his touch. "I don't really see what there is that i can do. I am only here because you wish it." but that was a lie, she could have gotten away or at lest tried yet she didn't.

Vao looked at Beyoncé as she turned to face him. His ears twitched abit from the slight change of air vibrations. His tail wrapped around her waist. "Yes I will but first we must deal with this new girl he has sent for. That is why I want you to come down with me, so that when I take power, You can take your place beside me, and make sure she doesn't try to take control for herself." Vao couldn't help himself, He grabbed her by the waist and pulled Beyoncé up onto the desk, running a hand along her legs. "You look good, new dress, Hose and heels.

Back
Top Bottom