Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Google and I

Remnant_Of_Dreams

Super-Earth
Ema sighed softly as she looked at herself in the mirror one last time, she was somewhat nervous about doing this and also curious as well not to mention she knew she had to do this. She was far to shy for her own good so had decided to try and fix that before she started college next semester, having been sent to a private boarding school when she was very young Ema didn't really interact much with the other students and as she got older most believed her to be either a loner or just too shy to talk much with people. Of course being in that boarding school most of her life left Ema with a very limited knowledge of the outside world and how things went as well as how others acted.

Ema Scarlet stood at exactly 5' 6'' with long black hair, violet eyes, and flawless ivory skin. Like her mother she had been well gifted in her appearance and body, possessing 38 C breasts and a small waist that created the hourglass figure so any guys would go crazy about. Her choice of clothing for the night only seemed to show off he body even more, Ema had decided on a low cut white tank top that just barely showed off her abdomen, denim jeans with holes and tears going down both legs, most of which were fake. Along her arms were an assortment of thin bracelets and around her neck she wore a dark blue choker.

Ater checking her appearance for the 5th time she left her apartment and took a Taxi to a night club she had heard about, it was appartently supposed to be a really good place to hang out for anyone 18 and older so she had decided to check it out. Once the Taxi pulled up to the club she paid the driver then stepped out, fixing her shirt nervously Ema approuched the bouncer showing the man her ID before walking into the club. Loud techno music was playing and people were either mingling or dancing to the music, pushing through the large amount of people she found an empty table and sat down studying everyone around her. Occasionally a man would approach her and flirt for a minute or two before giving up when they realized she wasn't going to flirt back, truthfully Ema didn't know how to flirt and with her shy peronality found it a bi awkward trying to talk to men who continued to stare at her body rather then look at her.

Sighing softly Ema rested her chin in the palm of her hand, so far she had failed completely at not being shy. Of course it didn't help much with all the other woman there barey dressed dancing about and flirting with the men like they owned the place. Why hadn't she been raised like them? Maybe then she could be a bit more bold in making friends and possibly even getting a boyfriend as well, then again wishful thinking wasn't doing her any good so far and she couldn't change the past so Ema switched her thoughts to other things not sure how she was going to build up the courage to walk up to a complete stranger and talk to them.

The club wasn't the sort of place where a man of thirty five would normally be seen to hang out but Micheal had a very special reason to be there, he was a major investor in this club and several others and often stopped by to see how things were doing, to make sure that everything was in a good state of repair, that the drinks weren't being watered down, that everything was working out just fine and he would be getting a good return on his investment every year. And of course he was also looking to meet someone, not just find a random hook up for the night but he was hoping to find a pet, a submissive young woman he could train to be his, the prefect sex slave who would serve him like no other.

From an upper part of the club, the VIP section he looked down at the club beneath him, watching those who danced and ground against each other. Immature animals each and every one of them, lacking class or subtlety, so far a few women had approached him but he had brushed them aside, seeing what they truly desired as his money rather then anything else.

Its not that he was a bad looking man, in fact by the standards of most he was exceptionally good looking, standing a hair over six feet tall with a body that was slim and toned from a great deal of work that he put into his physique, running often and swimming to keep himself in excellent shape. His hair was short cropped and jet black, just a little bit of gray occasionally appearing at the temples and he was wearing a custom tailored suit at the moment, his very best to catch the eye of what he hoped would be the perfect young lady.

He had been just about to give up for the night and go home when he saw her, she was alone, unlike the others she wasn't grinding around like an animal in heat and she was turning down those who approached her, or at least it seemed that way from where he watched. Taking a hold of the glass of scotch he had been enjoying Micheal made his way downstairs toward Ema, his eyes moving over her as he grew closer with hunger visible in his features.

“A girl as attractive as you shouldn't be alone, in fact I might go so far as to say that you shouldn't even be in here, it could be a dangerous place for you without the right protection.”

Lost in her own thoughts Ema didn't notice someone had walked up to her until she heard a male's voice, listening to his words she studied the man. He was definitely attractive as well as well paid from how he was dressed, bitting her bottom lip as she studied him Ema debated whether she should turn him away like all the others or actually talk to him. Deciding on the later she smiled softly at him sitting up straight, "Really? And here I had heard so many good rumors about this place. Besides who would I have protect me? I am neither married or dating anyone." Her voice was soft and gentle as she spoke to him which took a bit of effort on her part to ignore her usual habits. However, she had come here to change and if it meant talking to a very attractive stranger then that's what she would do even if it was a tad dangerous.

Looking at her surroundings then at the man who had spoken she tilted her head to one side curiously, "so, why is someone as attractive as you talking to someone like me? The other women here are..." she paused thinking for a moment trying to find a term that wasn't insulting to the man or the others in the club. "Suited to being in a club and having a very attractive man pay them attention, although the tactics those women use are rather interesting. Of course this is my first time being in a night club so I don't know too much about it"

While her voice was soft his was a contrast, significantly deeper though also gentle, still there was something of an edge to it, a little something that went along with his already dark charisma that made him seem appealing, dark, dangerous while at the same time ever so charming. Looking her over from up close he licked his lips a little bit, looking over her like she was prey for him to hunt and enjoy. His eyes took in the choker that she was wearing, at first afraid that it might be someone elses collar on her but with a young lady so young who would ever leave her alone. Her innocence though was evident to him from the beginning and honestly he was overjoyed, there was nothing that could be more perfect then a young woman who he could teach from the very beginning.

“Oh those other women aren't terrible looking I suppose.” He said taking a small look around before sipping his drink lightly. “But I suppose that this is hardly the sort of environment for what I want, honestly I was hoping to find a lovely young woman and until I saw you I was just going to give up and go home.” Then he leaned in as if to share a secret with her, brushing his lips against her ear. “We could still go back to my place though, I must say that I hardly think this is your scene, we could go to my apartment, listen to some music, maybe have a little bit to drink, just relax and get to know each other.”

There was something about him that Ema found very alluring, besides his looks of course. His voice contrasted her's and while gentle it complimented him and also made part of her afraid and yet it also excited a part of her she didn't even know existed until now. She tugged on the choker around her neck listening to him speak, he was so mysterious, dark, charming, and attractive. The very man many woman and teenage girls dreamed of being with, and from the look of his body he had muscles as well. While she couldn't exactly tell his age Ema was positive he was older then her by at least 5 years, of course being 19 meant that pretty much everyone there was older then her by some degree. However, that didn't really bother her, she wasn't looking for a certain age. No, what Ema was looking for were friends, maybe a possible lover and to get rid of her overly shy nature and something about this man was telling her he might be able to help her do so though she didn't know how exactly.

Drawn by his voice she listened to him intently as he talked about finding a young woman, in the back of her mind she wondered why he would be searching for such a thing. Surely a man like him was married or at least had a lover, but then again maybe not. After all he was talking to her in a night club and even though she had noticed his drink Ema didn't think he was drunk, he wasn't acting like it so far but then again she didn't know much about alcohol and even less about him.

When his lips brushed against her ear she blushed softly keeping still so she wouldn't move her head wrong in case it was taken the wrong way, that simple act had caused goose-bumps to rise on her skin as well as become a bit embarrassed. Ema had never had a man besides her father get so close to her, normally she would try to move away but at the moment as he spoke his invitation she wasn't thinking like she normally would. The invitation sounded innocent enough, there was no danger in listening to music and talking right? She studied him from the corner of his eyes and nodded slowly continuing to try and be bold. "Alright, that sounds far more better then sitting here and having these men stare at my body all night anyway"

Back
Top Bottom