Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mixed blood (akiriu x Love'sRequim)

(Thinking of our old RP. Sorry.)
"Well unlike you, I expire. I've been to hetll and back. Protecting you would be a cakewalk." He said as he pulled up to where he lived. It was a small apartment, two bedrooms. It had a small kitchen and dining area, not too much furniture bit a wide variety of firearms. "Welcome to my hive." Marcus said placing hos guns and knifes on a table. (His apartment has a lot of tables.)

(It's ok^^)
She studied his apartment thinking on his words, it still confused her on why he would protect a complete stranger but she wouldn't stop him. Still, she couldn't help but wonder why she was wanted. What could she possibly give to someone who was probably not only older but stronger then her as well? Moving over to one of the tables she placed the gun he had given her on it before sitting on the floor and bringing her knee's to her chest. "So now what? How long will I be stuck here?"

"Till this is over or until we get out of here." He said. He picked up an M4A1 and checked to see if it was loaded. "You clean yourself up. I'm going to set up a defensive perimeter around apartment." He went into his room and came out with laser guided mines.

Ema sighed softly as she watched him, she couldn't believe she was stuck with this guy all because he didn't want to hand her over to the woman who wanted her. Standing she looked around the room before returning her attention to him, "got any clothes I can barrow? Since you grabbed me while I was working the only clothes I have is what I've got on." The idea of living with a man was strange but she'd have to deal with it for now.

He nodded and went back into a room. He came out with a pair of jeans and black tank top. "Here. Towels are in the bathroom. Down the hall." He said. He walked passed her and set some of the mines onto the doors and on the windows. He pulled out a smaal detonator. He set it on a table, resting the M4 across his chest.

She took the clothes from him and turned heading in the direction of the shower, "thanks... I won't be long." Stepping into the bathroom she closed the door and undressed before turning on the hot water and stepping into the shower letting it fall on her skin, despite it burning her skin a tiny bit Ema loved the feeling of the hot water. It was always relaxing and helped her think things through whenever she had a problem, of course right now her only real problem was what to do about the current situation she was in and the only information she had was that someone had hired a hunter to bring her to them. But why someone would be after her she had no idea and hopefully she could find out soon, even if this Rhu-An person or whoever she was came for Ema herself.

He walked into the kitchen, grabbing a set of pills and a medical syringe. He took one of the pills as he grabbed a vial. The red fluid in the vial moved slow and thick. Using the syringe he took some of the fluid and injected it into his arm. He winced as the needle went in. He tensed then relaxed as the syringe let the liquid flow into his veins.

Ema came out of the bathroom and walked into the kitchen just as the needle entered his arm, freezing she watched confused and worried. "W-what are you doing?" She wasn't sure what was going on at the moment but the liquid that went into his arm reminded her of blood due to its color.

"It's vampire blood. I have to inject this mix or I'll crave blood. Not human, vampire. There's an agent that reproduces the blood once it enters my system. Without it, I become a cannibalistic freak." He said. His eyes shifted from hazel to red then shifted back as he pulled out the syringe.

She leaned against the wall watching him, "then why don't you do it the normal way? You know bite people, there's nothing wrong with it. You require blood to live whether it's human, lycan or vampire doesn't matter so why do you do it that way? Looks painful to me, then again I've never been one for needles."

He looked back at her, his face calm yet cold. "I can only have so much. And it can only be vampire blood. Without it, or too much of it, I lose my humanity and become savage. I've had of happen before, so I know the risks." His eyes kept shifting between hazel and red, trying to balance out the blood. He sat down on the table, gripping he fist as if in pain. "Anymore questions?"

She tilted her head to once side then stood away from the wall stepping closer to him, it was interesting to see his eyes change from one color back to the other. "Yeah, why are you risking your life and job for someone like me? I'm a complete stranger to you and yet you're going against what you were told to do in order to protect me, why? Why am I so important to you?"

He thought about his answer for a moment. He knew why, but wasn't going to say anything. "You...remind me of someone." He said, his heart beating faster out of nervousness.

"Really? Who?" Ema knew better then to pry into someone's business but no one had ever told her she reminded them of someone so she was curious on who she could possibly remind him of. She sat down across from him and studied him, Marcus was definitely and interesting person so far. A little rude in the beginning but after that small part so far he had been nice to her and seemed to really want to keep her safe, though whether he was telling the truth on that part or not she wasn't sure.

Marcus paused, stunned she even asked. "The girl that made me what I am."

Ema blushed slightly looking at him surprised, "the girl..." looking down at the table she tried to consider what he had said. She had expected him to be angry at her for asking those kind of questions and yet instead he was answering her. "She must have been very important to you....But how do I remind you of her? I mean she and I are different people after all" it wasn't possible that she was anything like the girl he was talking about. Then again it was also possible that she and the other girl were similar, "if you don't mind me asking...what happened to her?"

Marcus hesitated, he didn't want to give away his life's story, but it would help.probably if she knew. "I don't know. After she turned me, hunter took me in." He looked at her with expressionless eyes. "I never heard pf her since. Like she just disappeared."

"Oh.... I'm so sorry... you must have really cared for her." Sighing softly Willow stood up out of the chair, "I think I'm going to go get some fresh air... I'll stay by the door but I need to think...alone..." With that she left the kitchen and headed for the door, to have someone who you cared about must have been a really wonderful feeling. One that Willow couldn't remember ever having, she had been on the run for as long as she could remember. Never staying in one place for too long also meant never getting close to someone so she has always been alone and honestly felt a little jealous of Marcus. Even if he no longer had contact with the girl he still had someone he had been close to, then again he was different from her in the fact that she was half vampire and half werewolf so she would never fit into either world and if the humans found out they'd either fear her, kill her, or try to use her as a weapon. Willow paused at the front door for a moment before opening it and stepping out closing the door behind her, once it closed behind her she leaned against it and slid to the floor hugging her knees to her chest.

Marcus made sure the weapon was secure, taking a look out the window again. It was clear, so he'd be alright for now. He let her stay outside as he walked to his bedroom. He had a second needle there, once that would keep him awake longer. He injected it into himself, then stepped out, waiting for her to come back in.

Back
Top Bottom