Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mixed blood (akiriu x Love'sRequim)

(http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1053666 )

Ema wandered through the busy city wearing a school girl uniform, she had found that it was easier to blend in and hide from hunters if she pretended to be just like the humans. However, because of her looks she often had the wrong sort of attention drawn to her and usually had to draw the men to a dark alley way before taking their blood. Ema Scarlet was a vampire, well more correctly she was half vampire half werewolf but no one knew this, not even the hunters. They had her classified as a normal vampire which she didn't like or dislike per se.

Sighing softly she pushed through the crowd heading to her apartment, the only draw back of pretending to be a human was the fact that she couldn't go as fast as she had wanted and it annoyed her. She wanted to get home as soon as possible, luckily for her she had managed to find a school than tag classes during the night but it was a pain walking through the city to her apartment most of the time.

As she walked she came by an alleyway where a drunken man approached her then grabbed her arm,"What are you doing?" naturally she would pretend to be weak and frightened as he pulled her into the alleyway. "My...suuch a pretty thing like you shhouldn't be walking alone, especially since it's getting dark. My you're ssso pretty, can I keep you?" the stench of alcohol mde her sick to her stomac but she kept her act up. "Please sir let me go, my parents will be worried if I don't return soon." The man smiled rather wickedly and pinned her against the wall gropping at her body. However, as he leaned forward Ema bit into his neck and he panicked tryingto free himself realizing that his 'victim' was stronger then he had thought no to mention she was drinking his blood.

(http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj150/Nani_mykairigirl/Anime%20People/skateboarder.jpg)

Michael drove through the streets of LA in a '67 stingray. He got it in '72 after the vampire job in Santa Monica. Too many vampires in this city, he thought as he moved turned into the parking lot of a vampire club. He kept his armored vest on, the various knives and grenades would grant him easy access. The bookee gave him a threatening look. Marcus's eyes turned from soft hazel to a piercing blue. The bookee let him in, no problems.

Marcus pulled out a picture of his target. He figured she'd be here so he waited. Ordering a beer, he watched as the vampires mingled with their human prey. "Damn monsters. Need to be in the grave and stay there." He grumbled, taking a large gulp of his beer.

(it says it's been deleted or moved)
Once she finished him off Wllow walked out of the alleyway and walked into her apartment changing out of her clothes and into the usual outfit she wore when working then let again heading to the club. Willow's outfit was a black tank top that cut off above her belly button and cargo pants which hugged her hips generously, adding a few bracelets and a crimson choker she was ready. Due to her eyes it wasnt hard for her to get in, the bouncer knew she worked there. After all how many people can claim that they worked with a person with violet eyes? A rarity amoung the humans as well as vampires, or at least she hadn't met any others with the same color of eyes.

Once inside she went over to the bar stepping behind the counter and talked with the bartender fo a moment before going out into the club holding a tray of drinks meant for the humans, this sort of place wasn't somthing she would normally be in and she didn't agree with how the others acted here but a jb was a job and it paid her bills so she couldn't exactly complain about it. Her eyes fell on Michael for a moment before she disappeared into the large number of people, something about him seemed different and she was oddly drawn to him for some reason. Thankfully she had her job to keep her busy going back and forth from the bar to the mingling humans and vampires, the scent of fresh blood filled the air and she shook her head looking towards one of the sections of the club that had very comfortable seats. A vampire was enjoying the blood of a very willing human girl who probably had no idea what she had gotten herself into

(Remove the parenthesis after .jpg)

After Michael downed his beer, he grabbed a camo bandana and put it on. Standing up from his stool, he walked through the crowd of dancers. His reputation as a hunter preceded him, vampires passing him dirty looks. He let out a low growl, bearing lycan-like fangs. They backed off, loved ones pulling one another closer. He looked around and he could not see his target. "Come on. If you're here, you'd pick up my scent." He muttered. Frustration began to build up in him.

(Ah, ok)
Willow was near him whan he spoke so went closer to him tilting her head to one side noticing the looks from alot of the vampires, "Looking for someone? Maybe I can help since I work here." She ignored some vampires who looked at her like she was crazy for talking to him but she couldn't help it, having just moved to LA only three months ago she didn't know him. Of course she also didn't pay much attention to who was a hunter and who was not unless it concerned her. She held the empty tray against her front staring at him waiting for a answer while keeping a respectable distance

Marcus turned slowly. He looked at the girl who talked to him. His target talking to him, in grabbing distance. For a moment he hesitated. Then he was on her, knife in hand. He put on hand over her mouth, the blade placed against her neck. He moved against the crowd, pressing her into a wall. "Move and I end it quick." He said coldly, his eyes a piercing blue. The vampires surrounded him but he didn't care. He got what he came for.

Willow froze staring at him terrified, she hadbeen trying to be helpful and he had not only a hand covering her mouth but a knife to her throat, snorting at his comment she said something that came ou as muffled noise. What idiot would move with a blade against their throat? Especially when the blade was meant to kill vampires. Noticing his fangs as he spoke she looked at him confused and curious at the same time, they were those of a lycan. That only made her even more confused as her violet eyes studying him while she remained still, what reason could a lycan have to kill her? Willow noticed vampires surround him and she couldn't blame them, most of the vampires in the club adored her normally sweet personality not to mention they believed her to be one of them so it was only natural to be protective. However, she hoped no one would end up getting killed by this man.

Being pinned against a wall and threatened of being killed both pissed her off and terrified, both emotions she was positive were showing and she didn't mind. The only thing she wanted to know was what ths man could possibly want and why he had a knife against her throat, the idea of him being a hunter entered her mind and yet she didn't really believe it. Willow had never heard of lycan's becoming hunters, from her knowledge hunter's were humans who killed vampires and sometimes lycan's as well. Even if he was a hunter she had no idea why he would be after her, sure she killed humans but only when defending herself and they had always been low-lifes who would have harmed other people.

Michael's body tensed up as they moved in on him. "Come any closer, and I start removing limbs." He order.
"Oh really now?" Said a vampire sarcastically. Without even a flinch, Michael grabbed one of the knives on his vest and threw it at the vampire. The knife exploded in its knee, removing the lower portion of the leg.
"Now that we're clear. You, me, car. Come quietly. If you.don't, your little buddy learns how to use crutches with only one arm." Michael said it like he meant it.

Willow sighed softly and moved her hand over his moving it away so she could speak, "Back off guys..don't worry I'll be fine and back before you know it. Alright Mr. I'll go with you, quietly too." She waited for the other's to back off before she moved towards the door keeping an eye on him while not going too far either, once they were out of there and away from the club she could get away from him and maybe lay low for a bit if she had to. Of course she would find out why he wanted her first before getting away from him, if neccisary she'd tell him her secret and maybe get him to feel enough pity fr her to let her go willingly though that in itself had very large risks

Outside, Michael took a shallow breath. "No time to explain. Get in the car." His voice was shaky, in a panic. He pulled out a handgun and his eyes kept darting to the club entrance. "Get in the car. Now." There was signs of worrying all ovee his face.

Willow noted the panic but shrugged getting in the car muttering under her breath, "Most people don't like being threatened" she couldn't understand why he was so worried or why there had been a hint of panic in his voice while he spoke. What was going on here? What was he so afraid of or worried about? Shaking her head she sat in the car waitin for him to get in and either drive off or explain things to her. The current situation wasn't very fair, she had been working and tired to help him out and he had not only threatened her life but injured one of the club members who she happened to have been friends with.

Michael started the car and drove off. "I knew some of the vamps in there. They were bad blood. I was just going to take you to my client, but it seems the two are connected. I didn't want to run that risk. You seemed weak and harmless enough, so I made my move..." He said. His gaze never left the road. "Hopefully I can get away this time. I don't want another '82." He said more to himself, but it ended up out loud.

She listened util he madea comment about her being weak and harmless enough, that anoyed her more then she already was. Willow glared at him clearly pissed, "Weak and harmless enough?! I am far from either I just prefer not to shed blood unless it is neccisary like when I need to defend myself, however, I didn't fight back because honestly I didn't feel like possibly dying and not to metion you had a knife against my throat. Who is this client of your and why are you after me?! I have a right to know why I was attacked out of no where and forced to leave while I was working! As for the vampires there I've known them for the three months I've been livng in LA and not once have they tried to harm me." She looked away from him watching the scenery flash past them as they continued to drive. "Who are you anyway and where are you taking me? Also what are you? You're fangs show lycan yet those weapons you have belong to those of a hunter"

He let her lash back at him the he nodded. "I'm a hunter, that much is true. But I'm no Lycan, in fact far from it. I'm a Tainted, impure blood. I have both instead of just one breed." He did a hard right at the next corner, a drift. "I wad hired by Rhu-An, she seemed pleasant enough until I saw the same rose she wore on other vamps. I had to react fast. This knife." He pulled ou the knife he used from earlier. "Is what kept them from making their move. For that I am sorry."

Willow froze and stared at him completely surprised, he was half of two races? A combination usually forbidden and those who were Tainted often got killed off because they possessed the strengths of both races and yet he was alive not to mention a huner as well. She smiled for a moment the only difference besides their genders was that he was a hunte and she had been pretending to be human to hide from Hunters except for when she occasioally killed a human or two. Returning her eyes back to the window to keep from staring at him too long, "Ok so what does this Rhu-An want with me?"

"I've gathered a little information on the matter. There are two possible reasons. One, the offspring you produce will be more powerful than her. Two, your blood will make her stronger. Either way, I'm making sure she can't get to you." He said asa red light showed up. "I was going to take you to my place for tonight. Tomorrow, I'll get you out of LA.

She blushed softly at the mention of producing offspring, such a thought had never really crossed her mind before due to what she was and the fact that she hadn't found anyone that caught her interest. The part about her blood making the woman stronger made Willow a bit worried, was it possible that peopl knew what exactly she was? She had never once mentioned it to anyone and her parents had been dead for a very long time "What makes you think either of those are a possibility? I'm a vampire, nothing more nothing less. Both of my parents were vampires as well." It was only natural to lie about what she was, she had been doing it so long in order to survive that it was like second nature to her. While she was curious on why he wished to protect her she didn't ask or planned on doing so, not yet anyway.

" Either way we have a big problem on our hands. For now let's just focus on safety. I will take you to my place and get some rest. Here take this." His and her one of his handguns. " I don't know how long is peaceful trip is going to last. You don't know how to use that gun, right?"

Axsaru stopped and pulled over. " I don't know. I think about you, I guess. You still a vamp but something just seems different. Another vampire killed me on the spot, you did not." He looked at her. He finally realized her curvaceous form. He quickly looked away, trying to find something to occupy himself.

Willow listened to his words and blushed softly keeping herself from looking at him, even if he was a hunter there would be no harm in telling right? Or at least hinting, "You and I are more alike then you think....I'm Willow by the way. It's only polite for me to tell you my name since you're protecting me from death or whatever is planned for me by Rhu-An or any other vampire after me. It's strange, when I thought of hunter's coming for me one day I thought it would be because of something completely different"

Axsaru drove the car, his hands shaking. He looked over to Willow. "Axsaru. I'm not following you. What do you mean more than I think?"

She sighed softly leaning her head against the window listening to the sounds around her closely, even some of the sounds outside of the car that she caught every once in a while. "You know how you said you were a tainted?" Willow opened her eyes and looked at him turning her head a bit, she wasn't sure if she should tell him but he might as well know everything about the person he was risking his life for. "You're not the only one, I'm one as well though I probably look more vampire then my other half and according to your boss's data on me I'm a vampire as well. I've been keeping it a secret in hopes of living longer and while I've encountered hunters before I've managed to get away with my life and then low lie until they stop searching for me."

(Tainted are humans with vampire or werewolf blood in them.)
Axsaru was surprised to hear her say she's a tainted. "If that's the case then I will have to protect you. Tainted are either hunted down or fed to stong vampires. I managed to live this long because I hunted them down. I've been fighting them off since 1923, the day I became one." He knew he was telling too much, but he felt relieved he wasn't the only one with mixed blood.

(I know but I have my reasons for calling her Tainted^^. Anyway I thought his name was Marcus)

Ema sighed softly, "there's only one problem and it's not a simple one. I use the term Tainted for myself but I don't have human blood inside of me, the only reason I use it is because it seems to fit since I am neither pure vampire or pure werewolf. If you protect me you could get in alot of danger, the only reason I've survived so long is because the people you work for believe I'm a normal vampire. If they and everyone else finds out I'm half of two powerful races then it won't be pretty."

She looked at the gun then at him, it didn't really bother her that he was so old. "1923? You're older then I am, lets see... I was born around 1938 I believe. It's kind of amazing when you think about it really, even for people like us who are only half vampire we still keep our youth and can live just as long."

Back
Top Bottom