Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Infernal Valentine(Fancy_Brat and Myself)

SpecialKay

Star
Jace made his way into the large hustle and bustle of the rather large city, fairly new since he had just came from a small town off the coast by ferry, and then by train, in the dirty train station filled with the smoke from cigarettes, and the odd smell of alcohol and hot dogs. He covered his nose with his coat as he began to walk through the train station, finally getting into the nicer side, that was not ridden with hobos and beggars of all shapes and sizes. He released a cough, before gasping for some crisp clean air, as he bent over, his hands resting on his knees, as he smiled finally satisfied with the air he gained, his body standing back straight and such as he began to walk through the terminal, going to pick up his bags, catching eye of a few lovely ladies, but none that seemed to really bring any appeal to him.

"Hey... bag number 2 please." Jace said as he brought out his baggage claim receipt and smiled, the man turned around and pulled out a briefcase, and a duffel bag that he slung over his shoulder as he smiled. "Thank you very much sir." Jace muttered with a smile, as he waved goodbye, walking away. A large gurgle emanated from his stomach, causing him to blush with embarassment, as he found how hungry he actually was, making way towards the food court... little did he know, something that was believed to be a myth... was following him.

Atop the building across from the train station, a lone woman seemed to be watching Jace from afar. But this was no ordiany woman. It would be impossible for her to have climbed up that large building all by herself. She was in fact a succubus, a being that one would normally hear in myths and stories. As expected, she had a very curvy figure with a pair of large D-cup breast hidden behind that corset of hers. The horns from her head and the tail protruding from her lower back only helped prove who she was. She had been sitting there for quite a while, carefully examining any males passing by. Of course, she fed off the souls of men after she had her fun, though that wasn't her goal right now. If she did happen to find an interesting man, she was looking to stick around, not quite sure how their relationship would be. It all depended on who it was. she seemed ready to give up until she saw him, catching a breath of fresh air just below her. He had quite the handsome face, and even with all he was carrying she could tell that he was in good shape. She licked her lips in anticipation. This was the man she was hoping for. She watched him as he made his way to the food court. At least he would be distracted for a while before she could make her move. Spotting a restroom nearby, she made her descent, making sure that nobody else was inside. Once she had confirmed that, she slipped the 'Out of Order' sign over the knob, just to make sure she wouldn't be interrupted...

After what seemed like 15 minutes, she finally stepped out of the bathroom, brushing a few of her golden locks from her face. She now had a more natural looking tan in her skin, and her blood red eyes had changed to a light hazel. She now wore a tight black button-up shirt and a pair of tight white pants and brown boots. She also had a pair of glasses, giving off a librarian or teacher appearance. Of course, her wonderful figure could still be seen under her clothes. The top few buttons of her shirt had been left untouched with her breasts looking as though they'd spill out, and her pants seemed to hug her legs perfectly. Not bothering to remove the sign, she quickly made her way over to the food court, looking around for that familiar face. She couldn't possibly forget such a handsome individual. She was determined to make him hers, or even the other way around. She figured that a bite to eat wouldn't be a bad idea. While she didn't need it, it would help her to get closer to him over a meal. Her eyes soon fell on him, and she waited to see if he would get anything. At the same time, she was slowly making her way over, waiting for the right time to make her move.

Jace, the unsuspecting individual, clad in the usual clothes of anyone in a city as large as this, with the temperatures as low as they were. He wore a large black trench coat, a white button up shirt, black jeans, and some black sneakers of some kind, as he began to walk along the path, eying the food court places to see what caught his attention, not seeing much until he finally saw it, a nice little place, that served pizza, he heard the pizza was to die for, so he made his way to the counter, smiling as he pointed to the one he wanted, motioning he wanted two pieces, and smiled as he nodded, walking over to pay for the food. He dropped his credit card down, and smiled as he handed it to the man, letting him scan it, as he nodded and smiled taking his plate of pizza, and whispered a thank you.

As he headed out the door, he bumped into a nice woman, reminded him of a teacher, or something like that, wearing a nice black button up shirt that revealed her large amount of cleavage, only making him blush, little did he know... this was no ordinary human girl.

"Sorry... my bad... I didn't see you." Jace muttered with a blush, as he backed up slowly. He continued to his destination, his face still blushing from the... odd encounter with the woman, who looked amazing... almost like a goddess. He sat down at the table, taking his time, to eat the pizza, nibbling here and there, but never in one general area, his left hand resting on his cheek as he sighed. Damn... why didn't I have the balls to talk to her. Jace thought to himself, kicking himself in his thoughts.

The succubus was in quick pursuit, not letting this human out of her sight. If she were any other one of her kind, she'd feed on his soul and make her move to the next handsome face. This human had caught her attention, and she felt like seeing what she could get away with. While she was following him, she made it look like she was minding her own business, ending up following him into the line of that pizza place. She wasn't looking to order it herself (she didn't have any money), and he had coincidentally bought two pieces. It seemed like a good idea to just let her charms do the talking for her. As planned, he had bumped up against her, though she had played it off like anyone else would. "Oh, don't worry about it." She wasn't done with him though. She watched him head over to a table, and she wasn't far behind. "Do you mind if I sit here?" she asked him, taking the other side of the table. Of course, he could still get a good look at her cleavage like this, which was what she was hoping for.

He was definitely much more handsome up close, and she had decided right then and there that she would make this man hers. With his reactions earlier, it didn't seem like he would mind that. "Don't worry about earlier. I was spacing out a little myself. I just wasn't sure what I should get to eat. When I went to order I found out I didn't have enough to buy it. Kind of embarrassing huh? They had went ahead and prepared for me already." She wouldn't be like any other woman he may have tried to hit on. If the situation rose up where he wanted to ask her out or anything, she'd accept without hesitation. The more time she spent with him, the more likely her plan would be carried out.

Back
Top Bottom