Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A secret two share (BunnyChan x Dea M Smith)

Sara bit her lower lip gently thinking about it and the she nodded, "Yes, use it Dea... Make your love slave scream out" she said smiling towards the camera, "You heard me right, he owns me" she said giggling as he pumped into her and she moaned after her declaration, "Fuck Dea slow down a bit or I will cum again..." she said panting a bit.

Dea smiled and slowed down and said " She talks to much right guys" He said as he placed the toy in her pussy and a gag on her. She was on top of him so that the cam can see everything. As he was still fucking her. Dea went none stop intel it was around 1 am and he was letting the last of what he had in her and resting. Then At the end he took the gag out and the toy and kissed her" so how do we feel?" he asked her,.

Sara smiled when he finished, she had cum a few times and she was feeling asolutely wonderful, full of his seed. "I feel great Dea... By the way, what are you doing with that tape?" she asked curiously, she didn't mind much, she had figured out she had already fallen for this guy and whatever he told her at this point mattered not.

What tape? there's no tape in there. or anything in it. it wasn't even on" he said as he smiled and looked at her. As he started to laugh at what just happen." It seems like i found out a lot about you. And Much more. So if you think I'm lying go look" He told her with a smile, as he waited for her to get off him and look.

"Oh I don't doubt you Dea... Not at all" she said kissing him, it wasn't a lustful kiss though, it was a gentle romantic kiss and she bit her lower lip, "Hey... I think... I mean..." she stopped blushing and she wondered what he would say for a moment, "I think I have fallen for you..." she said her face a blood red now and she was not sure if he would be even a bit similar in feelings.

It's about time." he said with a smiled and took hold of her tits. " hay lets have sex out in a river or someone where outside one day. I have a v-kay Coming up." he told her and smiled as he pulled his cock out of her and sat up to look at her. " So I think the two of us can go. I placed it down as a one on one work thing or something." he told her. it was going to be fun. Go somewhere were they wont be seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okay so V-Kay is his own way of saying Time off, So i typed it like that. :D

"Dea... I would love to... But you have to do something for me... Tell me you love me too..." Sara said a deep blush on her face, she wanted to hear that so badly, even if it was a lie, even if he didn't love her she wanted to hear him say it. "Please..." she said her hand going to his shoulder and she was ready to kiss him when she heard it knowing she would be so happy.

Sara snarled, "No sex... Like hell that is happening, I will force you down if I have to Dea" she said as she ran and tackled him pushing him down and kissing him reaching down and stroking his cock hard, no mercy.

oh come on you can go 4 days with out it" he told her with a smile as he was trying to not get hard from her hand job as he pulled away" And for the 4 days you will be sleeping in my bed will from this point on" he told her as looked at her but then moan" Fuck" he said as he came on her hands. As he was laying there as he looked at her" and we can do things that you want to do to me how's thaT?" he asked her with his head up.

Sara looked pissed but she licked her hand clean of cum and then cleaned his cock off before answering, "Fine but I get to blow you once a day, drink some delicious cum" she said actually a bit addicted to the taste and texture, "Okay?" she asked her face right next to his and to be honest she really didn't want to go without but she would.

okay one before bed time" he told her with a smile and pulled the sheets over them as the door was locked windows locked and clock set as he went off to sleep. As he smiled in his sleep he felt her soft skin on his and he went to bed as time went by it was only time to wake up agian. As he felt the need to get up but didn't.

When the clock went off Sara groaned and rolled out of bed turning it off and looking at Dea, she smirked and slipped under the covers pulling his clothing down revealing his morning wood with a smile and she began sucking, she wanted to surprise him this morning and that would taste good at the end as well.

Dea was feeling good as he started to get up to only feel a load going off. he was not sure that he was having a wet dream or not as he pulled the covers off to see it was her" what are you doing? he asked her as he was waking up and yawn as he looked at her his cock in her mouth and cum going into it" you kow i tought i had a wet dream there" he said.

"Dea... I can't go without at least more blowjobs, is it okay if I at least get you off?" She asked after swallowing of hot cum and she bit her lower lip hoping that he would say okay, she was totally hooked now and not to mention getting Dea off made her happy since she had fallen in love and wanted to make him happy.

okay okay." He said as he laughed and smiled as he got out of bed and started to get dressed and then went over to the door" well see you in 4 days" he told her and went out as he was now in working mode and didn't take any shit from anyone.

Sara was still a bit upset, she tells him she loves him, he says it back, and then bam no sex for four days and he goes into work mode, that sucked, she didn't know if she could really go that long without him inside of her, she really really needed it and she wondered if she could just seduce him.

Dea had been walking ,working,giving orders As he was thinking about Sara. She may be thinking on getting what she wanted but that my not happen as he was doing his job and was going to be tired a she saw her well him and just walked by as he kept doing his job.

Sara got over it though, wrapping her chest and then getting into Zane mode for work. She left the quarters and headed to her post, she was training today, weapons and combat training, she would be tired by the end of the day and most likely in a bit of pain from being thrown around by the real men, the ones who were so much stronger than her.

Back
Top Bottom