Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A secret two share (BunnyChan x Dea M Smith)

Dea smiled as he started to wake up as he saw that Sara was still a sleep. as he got out of bed not to wake her he want and took a shower and ate something on the way back as he still saw her asleep he smiled and pulled the sheets back to get a good look at her ass as he started to rub it and play with it as he placed hid cock between her buns." Time to get up" He told her with a smile" If you dont get up then you wont get anything nice" he said as he wanted to have a bit fun as he was dry humping her ass."

Sara woke up and looked back seeing him dry humping her and she blushed a bit, "Your perv..." she siad in a very calm and playful voice before she stuck her ass out, "Now stick it inside of my cute little butt and help me wake up you naughty boy." she said her toned body still as beautiful as before and the fact was if she had been dressed as a girl she was the type guys would have taken notice of.

Okay " He said but then cam all over her back" aww I guess I missed, all well time to get up and work out" He Said. he was going to teas and play with her all day as his first part of the plan was started and then he got dress" Make sure you get clan up and met outside." He told her with a smile and a laugh. this day was going to be fun. as he walked out he went outside and waited for her.

Sara was pissed and smacking him in the back of the head, "You asshole..." she said rubbing the cum off her back and onto his sheets and she stuck her tongue out at him as he walked out and then she got dressed, taping her breasts again dressed like a man and then she practiced her voice, already use to screaming out as a girl and after she got it right she walked out, "Hey hunk, I am ready" he said in a male voice and winked.

Well then just met me at the new lot i had made you do know right" He said but then he stop and waited as he heard Sara" Thats Captain Smith To you Mr.Zane." he said as he got into a small jeep and told him to get in as the went off to a closed lot that had a mud hell of a play ground that Dea's been working on. and since this was a closed lot and no one was allowed here but him he was going to have fun. You will wear this white shirt and shoots." He said" Then you will do this set up intel I tell you to stop."and in a low voice" And guess what You have to do it with out underwear but you keep the tape on. At the start was a wall then a mud pit were she/he will have to go under ropes then a pool and a other wall followed buy a other small wall more mud pools ropes and holes. it was going to be fun." So get into outfit." he told her.

"Excuse me Captain but why do I have to do this course, should you not get someone more suitable than I physical endurance wise to do this?" she asked teasing him a bit, as Sara she would do if for him and she was already undressing but as Zane she would have been complaining and weaseled her way out, besides she wasn't a strength fighter, she had high marks for the intelligence and marksmanship tests. She slipped on the white clothing and ignoring him also the tape, her large breasts pushing against the rather tight t-shirt.

Dea laughed "wow Zane it seems like the doctor gave you some tools for war. But everyone's got to do the test. And since your a girl You dont want others to see like the doctor?" he told her as he slap her as and smiled " now get going this is star fleet."he told her. not falling for her words as he smiled. "if you Do a good job then you'll have your way tonight in bed. how's that? " he asked her.

Sara thought about it for a good while and then finally she smiled, "Not that you ever had control last night but okay" she said thinking with actual control she would have him to things to her, rough very sexy things and she commenced to doing the course, mud and wet brown water already soaking her from the beginning.

Dea watch her now all muddy as he put on a wet suit for if she jump on him he be fine the as he was done it started to ran. as he watch from a warm jump. her tits looked good in the wet muddy shirt as he smiled and saw her fall and then he pulled the jump over " Good job get in" he told her as he had the jeep warm inside for her."

Sara nodded and got into the jeep her body soaked and caked in mud which somehow since her looks had already been tomboy all the way made her look so much sexier than ever. "So Dea, was that all for you entertainment or was there a point to getting me all dirty this early?" she asked looking down at her caked body which felt heavy.

Maybe." he said as he pulled the jump into a well hidden area of the closed area and got into the back seat as he smiled and undid his ziper. and pulled his cock out for her." Now open them legs and let me warm you up." He told her. this was his plane and to get her pass other things to keep her female part hidden. " This test was to keep the eyes away from you." he said as he waited for her.

"Alright, but don't forget, tonight your all mine" Sara said her finger tracing his jaw bone and then she took off the shorts and spread her legs a naughty smile on her face as she revealed her small shaved pink pussy, "Come on stud fill me up" she said finding herself hornier than this morning, probably because he never actually satisfied her.

Dea smiled and started to masturbate and then only the tip went into her as he pulled out and came all over her small shaved pink pussy." There that was good" He said with a laugh and put his cock away and got back into his seat and started to dive off to the gates of the main area. as he got out and open them as he pulled up and locked them as he was now heading back to his place. as he pulled up the windows was so steam up no one can see in. " heres some tape see you inside" he said as he left the jeep and went to his office.

Sara was pissed when he cummed all over her but once again didn't even attempt to satisfy her, "You fucking prick, stop being a premature ejaculator!" she yelled trying to piss him off and she wiped the cum off before she pulled on the pants and took the shirt off, taping her tits down and put the shirt back on jumping out, the mud on her shirt looking like it would if someone had breasts and she chuckled.

Dea was only laughing as the day came to an end and he was in his room and smiled knowing that she was going to fuck with him and not the good kind as he waited for her., by now she had to be in the showers. and then he laid back and closed his eyes and smiled thinking about the day that just happen. As he laid there he got up and looked around he found a bar here and some panties as he smiled.

Sara once showered returned to the room clean and she untaped her chest looking over at Dea, "You know... I get to order you around tonight... So be ready" she said walking up behind him not completely nude and she had locked the door, "I am going to have you fuck me silly." she said indicating a long night and she kissing his neck nipping it gently before pulling away and smirking, "First thing I want you to do is fuck my mouth and I want you to be rough... I want to swallow your cum as well" she said her horny level at max and she was feeling like having some rough encounters.

Well I did set this all up" he said as he got undress and then stop as he got a cam read and point it at her" Here lets make things more fun" he said as he went over to her and then took her head and jam his cock into her has he started to face fuck her heard and loved it he didn't stop intel he let out his first load into her belly." there. want more. He asked her.

When she saw the camera she looked a bit pissed but then she shrugged and opened her mouth letting him face fuck her and when he cummed inside of her mouth she swallowed it all, "Please fuck me more, at least two more loads of cum..." she said licking the tip of his dick to tease him then opening up ready for him to take her mouth again.

Dea smiled and did just that but he pushed it all the way in and just started to fuck is hard and fast as just what she wanted. as he was makeing sure that the cam was getting everything.

When the face fuck was over she swallowed all the cum showing the camera and smiling, "Name's Sara" she said winking and since she had taken a shower she looked completely female, nothing like her persona Zane. Then she looked at Dea, "Hey want to show the camera something nice... I want you to fuck me hard and cum inside, it will be a nice treat don't you think" she said crawling over to the bed laid on her back legs spread and she waited for him to come get her.

dea moved the Cam and smiled as he was now at her pussy as he smiled and started to fuck her the cam got a good view as he started to pond her had and fast as he was doing a good job at filling her he kissed her and gave her what she wanted as he just fucked her had. Dea moaned and cried out as he shoot the first load in her as he let it all out as he kissed her. everything seem right everything to him was good. she was the one.

Sara was moaning so loudly, after a day of being teased she had yearned for Dea inside her, yearned like only he could make her and she looked at the camera showing her face as she was fucked by this man, this stud. She couldn't help it and as he emptied his seed into her to cry out cumming while the camera was on her and she smiled up at it, "I love this mans cock..." she said smiling.

Dea pulled out and smiled as he placed it next to her mouth" Then lick it" Dea said as he smiled" tell them where you want it next" he told her as he took some of his cum out of her pussy and placed it all over her belly." He loved this she was a hot girl and the best lover there was as he smiled and waited to see what she wanted next as the night was still young.

Sara chuckled cleaning his dick off and then looking at the camera, "I was thinking right in my tight little ass" she said a mischevious smile on her face and she turned around her ass in the air and she waited, "Oh and darling this time pull out and let it out on my face alright hun?" she asked making sure he would, she wanted it to look good on camera and enjoy herself fully.

Dea got under her as he let her mount him so the cam can get a better view and started to fuck her cute tight ass. as he started to pump he went faster and faster as he smiled as her.. it was good as he took a toy her got and showed her" Do you want it?" he asked her.

Back
Top Bottom