Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The family isn't always so well behaved (Izzystheone and Love'sRequim)

Izzystheone

Planetoid
Izzy, oh Izzy. What is there to say about him? Their parents loved Izzy to death, and he could do no wrong. Then again, they weren't the most expressive of parents. Being gone 80% of the time, and leaving two teenagers to live on their own wasn't exactly love and devoted care. Yet they had everything they wanted, despite the rigid rules that were stricly enforced. If Izzy wanted an entire new wardrobe, it was his, if he wanted a swimming pool on the third floor, it would be installed. Luckily for his parents, Izzy could care less about these luxuries.

While his friends had girlfriends, parties, sports and activities, he lived the same life each and every day. Occasionally he would get to see his friends for 'supervised visitation'. Only when his parents were in town. He would much rather have been dirt poor and able to explore the vast expanses of the world, rather than have mere physical goods and be trapped in this luxurious prison.

There was one ray of light, one golden hope in his life, and that was his sister. The only person he had unsupervised and unlimited access to. She was pretty much the only thing that kept him sane. They'd grown up together, and even now, she was the closest thing to a friend he could ever hope for. Truth be told, even if he was able to roam freely, and not simply do homework intended for those two years his senior, he'd still be interested in being her friend. The two of them got along rather well, and he was very lucky to have someone like her in his life. He let her know nearly every day that she was his sanity, and the most precious thing in his life, even more so than any of the gaudy riches that their parents instilled in their life.

Still, the peace and the solace did have their perks. Not to mention the fact that he'd just finished working out, and he had the opportunity to dive into a pool, swim a couple of laps, and then lounge carelessly on the gorgeously handcrafted marble floor. It certainly was a bit of luxury, that he was sure of. As the sun shone down through the sunroof, he allowed the warm beams to tickle his skin, and send him into a hazy state of relaxation.

(Cool pic) Willow was loved by her parents, she knew this much with how much they offered and gave. To them she was their precious jewel, an innocent angel, even if they were away 80% of the time, she knew they loved her and her brother as well. Both Izzy and Willow were seen as perfect by their parents,the perfect children any parent would desire, nothing they did was ever wrong which in it's own way was true since they followed their parents rigid rules that were stricly enforced. However, the one thing they had never granted Willow or her brother was freedom, the freedom to be able to go out and explore and have fun. According to her father such things only led to breaking rules and should be left to people who weren't born with high expectations, oh yes, being born in a wealthy family was the best, or so most people thought.

What they didn't realize was the lack of freedom and the enforcement of very strict and rigid rules, now there were some families that allowed their children to do whatever they pleased no matter how poor or wealthy they were but not Willow's parents. No, they wanted their children to succeed and be good examples for the rest of the population. And while having parents that would give you everything you wanted was great it also had it's downsides as well. Willow knew how her brother felt about their live and she didn't blame him, it would be nice to be able to go outside and hang out with friends and have fun without being supervised or strict rules. However she was a bit more content with her life then Izzy might have been, she adord her parents and wanted to make them happy. Of course that was just part of her personality.

The good thing though about their parents being gone was that she wasn't alone, Willow had her brother who had always been very nice to her, even when she was vey little. They got along very well and there was no supervision or strict rules needed to be able to hang out with him. Of course over the years her feelings towards him began to grow more then just as brother and sister but she couldn't help it, not only was she a teenager but her brother often showed her a type of kindness no one else did soshe started falling in love with him. Of orse being told that she was Izzy's sanity, and the most precious thing in his life probably didn't help either.

Leaving her room Willow headed for the swimming pool wearing a white bikini style bathing suite with green on the edges, the top teid both behind her back as well as her neck and the bottom had strings oneach side of her hip tied to keepit from falling off, it also flattered her body very well showing off her curves she had been blessed with. As she entered the area the pool she noticed her brother so went over to him bending over to look at him in the eyes. "Having fun laying on the floor?"

On the outside, it would seem that Willow and her brother shared the same views on their parents. When his parents came and scolded him for contacting 'the wrong bunch', he smiled politely and replied, “Yes father, you're right mother.” but on the inside he was completely opposed to their methods and their words. When they left, his plastic smile faded into a scowl, and his head would shake from side to side in disgust. His parents had tried to train him to be subservient and obedient, but in the end he was still much too independent for their rules and staunch discipline. All of the high expectations and wants led him to despise their cruel control. It was one thing to expect your children to behave, it was another to expect them to live in solitary confinement. Once again, Willow was the cause for his sanity and self control.

He just didn't have the same personality as his sister. While she loved and adored their parents, and wanted to be an obedient child, he simply didn't have that same contention that she did. He wanted a new life, and he wanted to get out. He simply waited and wondered when and how he would manage. It wasn't that he wanted to be a bad child, or to go ruin his life. He respected his parent's success and privilege and wealth, he just wanted to have some friends, and make his life more enjoyable. He knew that she would have an equally blessed life if she were to be free. He had heard how some of his friends had nearly worshiped her for her looks (most of the less respectful ones received a fist to the gut). He knew that she'd have many friends, and at least one guy that was madly in love with her. He wanted that for her, as much as he wanted freedom for himself.

It was true, he appreciated his sister a great deal, and told her so often. He figured the one thing that made his life bright deserved to know exactly how much of an impact that she had. Without her, he would be stuck to chat rooms and helplessly lost in his attempts for meaningful conversation or clarity. Every time she came around, he smiled and couldn't help but brighten his mood. He noticed that she was rather happy to see him most of the time, and honestly, he was glad it was that way. He knew plenty of siblings that didn't get along, or that would rather keep distance from one another, and he was glad they could be so close.

“Why yes dearest Willow, I am.” he replied somewhat sarcastically, moving his sunglasses to look at her, “What about you, enjoying creeping up on me?” he teased as he slid his sunglasses back onto his face. “Another day in paradise huh?” he asked as he glanced over nonchalantly. “It's too bad that you came over here so late. You know how I love to swim with you.” he mentioned, before turning a bit in the sun, “I fear that I am simply too lazy to be much good of anything.” he admitted.

Willow smiled laughing softly then stood up straight, "It's always fun.... and as for loving to swim wit me if that were true then you'd join me." She was just innocently flirting with him, that's all it was was innocent actions towards him. Eveif he didn't notice her feelings Willow would cntinue hoping he'd catch her attention one day and that they'd share the same feelings, despite her innocent and good nature Willow knew what it was like to have person break her heart, she knew all about how some people would only pay attention to you because of your wealth and had gotten hurt because of it. Which, was probably why she stopped making friends in school.

Willow walked towards the pool and dove into the water, she enjoyed swimming, being underneath the water made her feelalmost free. She could do just about anything there without having to worry about a disapproving voice, while their parents believed they had completely brainwashed her they couldn't be far from the truth. There was a part of Willow that went uncontroled by her parents, a part in which she hid very well from everyone. It was the part of her that wished secretly to be with her brother forever, to feel true freedom even if it was just once nd many more things. After a certain age she had figured out that it was easy to wrap her parents around her fingers if she acted like a perfect little angel and so she did for the most part when her parents were home.

He just shrugged and said, "Well who better to stalk than your lazy ass brother?" he teased back as he put a hand on his side, looking up at her, and pulling his sunglasses off. He just groaned, " I just finished my laps, I think I am plenty handsome enough, I don't need more laps." he said as he lazily plopped down onto his mat once more. He had never thought of, nor noticed her flirting. In fact, he'd always looked to her as if she were the perfect child, and also looked to her as someone that he felt instinctively he had to protect. Probably another reason she didn't make very many friends anymore.

Sooner rather than later, he did give in. Slinking off of his mat, he plopped into the pool, surfacing with a sigh, as he exhaled deeply, letting all of water out of his system. He hadn't quite mastered the art of kissing up to his parents, he generally let his sister take care of that sort of thing. He swam up to his sister and said, "Looks like you have me wrapped around your finger too." he joked as he swam in place beside her. He then grinned and said, "Well... you will if you can catch me first." he teased as he shot off towards the other end of the pool. He was a rather athletic type, and his body was one of the things that he'd managed to use to fill up the many hours of restricted freedom they had.

Willow giggled at his question, he had called himself lazy even though he was the athletic type and the only time she even saw him be lazy was after some sort of work out he had finished. Though he was right about one thing, he was definately handsome enough and she'd never change anything about him including how protective he was of her. Normally most people wouldn't want their brother to be so protective but she though it was sweet and it as one of his ways of showing that he cared about her. She wasn't exactly sure when she had started to think more of him then as a brother, but, at some point how he treated her had gotten her to think he loved her more then a sister which was the reason for her firting whether he noticed it or not.

Willow continued swmming switching from being under the water or on the surface, when he joined her she smiled softly, "You make it oh so easy, all I have to do is start doing something you enjoy Izzy." She knew he wasn't as good as she was when it came to kissing up to their parents so left it to her which she didn't mind, Willow could even get them to agree to allow Izzy to do something they normally wouldn't if she really tried which she had done a few times before. Lookin at him shoot off towrds the other end of the pool she grinned"Is that a challenge? I wonder what I shall get if I win" She followed after him after giving him a head start. Izzy wasn't the only one who was the athletic type, she enjoyed them as well but didn't do all the same things he did. No, Willow's athletic activities were more or less the kind that didn't make her muscles show after a period of time and she was glad. Willow had always found that women who showed off muscles were strange

Back
Top Bottom