Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching as always. (M searching F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinfulrook

Supernova

Hello everyone, and welcome to my request thread!

First off, a little about myself. I'm twenty, and I'm a hardcore gamer. This means that I play ALOT of games, every single day, no matter what. I mainly play games through Steam (always online on it, if you have it, feel free to ask me for my name and we can play something ^^), but I won't leave out other games that don't belong to Steam (such as League of Legends and Warcraft III and Starcraft II).

I'm an experienced roleplayer, straight, only willing to play male characters, will NOT fully dominate, I dislike the whole sub/dom relationship.

I would appreciate some communication if the RP is dropped, please tell me why you stopped replying, and I will give you the same respect.

Current Craving: Story. Damn right, I want some story, with some sex included of course, just not the focus of the roleplay.

-Incest (I like playing the younger of the two, like mother/son, I don't mind playing older)
-Consensual
-Curvy girls (18 or older preferred)
-Biting, scratching, all that slightly painful stuff is okay
-Fantasy, modern-fantasy

Dislikes:
-Bathroom related (scat)
-Gore
-Vore
-Constant non-consensual.
-Blackmail (Sorry, it just doesn't appeal to me at all)

I will only play the male role, and will only play with female partners playing females.

Basic pairings:
-Friends
-Boyfriend/Girlfriend
-Coworkers
-Boss/Secretary
-Student/Student

Taboo:
-Mother/Son
-Daughter/Father
-Aunt/Nephew
-Niece/Uncle
-Brother/Sister
-Twins
-Cousins
-Teacher/Student (Highschool or college)
-Principal/Student

I have plots for a few of these, but I will not post them here, mainly because most of them are so common amongst roleplayers. I can also come up with a good plot right off the top of my head, so feel free to pitch an idea and I can help out.

I'm rather open minded, but feel free to look at my F-List (found in signature below), and toss me a PM. Also, please do enjoy the two quotes I have below, one being from South Park, the other from a song. ^^

P.S. Here's a cookie for making it through the whole thing. Cookie!

RE: Searching roleplays (MxF only)

I'm not an incest kind of gal, but it might help if you gave people more of an idea of what you're looking for plot wise. If you still want to play a little something, you can feel free to check out my thread and see if anything there will suit your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom