Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new job (Warraw x I)

Willow siged slightly nervos and exited at the same time, she had jut landed a job with one of the coolest bands that had surfaced recently. It had been hard to get an interveiw with the manager and now she was supposed to meet the band members, they had apparently needed someone to help with keeping the balance as well as scheduling places to play and stuff. Luckily Willow was really good at math so it hadn't been a problem meeting that part of the job requirment.

Willow straightened the white shirt that had strips of black on the edge's of her sleeves and neckline and made sure her hair was decent before leaving the restroom to meet up with the band. She stood at about 5' 6'', had long black hair, violet eyes, flawless ivory skin and was 129 pounds. Willow also had a few bracelets on her arms and was wearing a pair of cargo pants that hugged her hips rather generously as well as a yellow tie that rested mostly on the inside of her shirt, it was more ofan accesory then anyhing else. According to most guys she was beautiful, with her C sized breasts and smal waist. However, she wasn't concerned about other's opinions that were about her, all she wanted was a job and to meet the members of the band she now worked for. Willow had been a fan of their music which was how she found out about the job opening.

Arthur slicked a hand through his hair and cleared his throat off to the side. Glanced around the cramped little room - this hadn't been one of their bigger shows - and waited for the rest of the help to show up. He was the frontman for the band; the sex appeal and the charisma. The one who dragged in half of their shrieking fangirls to each and every show. The brown-haired young man, slender; but muscular, rose, and set his electric guitar down as his eyes panned over the majority of their road crew, and his bandmates.

"Where's the new girl?" he asked - only in time to see her pop out of the restroom and poke her head into the room they were in. He smirked: she wasn't too bad-looking, so he nodded briefly. "You're Willow, right? New girl?" he asked, taking a step forward and closer to her. "I'm Arthur. I bet you already know that, though..." a pause. "These are the rest of the crew, and the band." He slicked his hand through his hair once more - a regular tic of his. "So, I'm not sure exactly what your new responsibilities are gonna be, nobody filled me in..."

Willow studied him then he others in the room, she knew each of the band members by name and hoped to get to kow them personally and maybe be friends. Returning her attention to Arthur she nodded, "I'm Willow and I do know your name already" She paused slightly surprised that no one had filled him in on her new job. "I'm to make sure you don't spend to much money as well as schedule shows for you guys but that's all I know about job wise. Your manager didn't really specify exactly what I had to do" He was definately more attractive now that she got to see him close up and not perorming on stage yet part of her wondered if he was nice or,like so many famous stars, stuck up.

Arthur folded his arms over his chest and leaned back a bit, nodding as the woman spoke. "... right, fair enough." He shrugged and then stepped back to the rest of the group: set his things down and had a seat on the couch. The young playboy folded one leg over the other, and then asked. "Alright, so, what've you got planned for us down the road? This was the last gig our last girl got set up for us... where are we heading next?"

Willow blinked not really srprised, from what she had heard the previous girl wasn't very good at her job. "I don't really know, I still have to go over where you've already been, visitng the same place more then once can be good but it can also be bad as well, it's a delicate balnce... As for your las girl..well I'm not surprised that she got something so small really, but even small shows are good for publicity." She leaned against a near by wall thinking of where to have them play next

(where are they currently?)

(( I'm thinking; since it's a small show, anywhere generically small-town U.S.A. would be alright. ))

He nodded a few times and stuffed his hands into his pockets. "We've mostly been playing the Midwest, lately. Nothing big but we've got a solid fan-base," he explained. "We've been picking up some speed, lately. Coupla' featured articles in some big-name magazines, that sort of stuff. I've been thinking we should hit some major cities, if you can book it. West Coast, maybe." Hee shrugged aloofly and adjusted his seat.

Willow listened to him talk making sure to keep from staring at him, "right I can probably get some good show's, I know a few who live in the west coast who own places you guys could play." She paused and sat down in an empty chair crossing her legs. "So what now? I'll make the neccisary phone calls and all that stuff but I wasn't exactly told what would be happening today"

Arthur just shrugged again. "It's a pretty laid-back day, then, I guess. That was our last show - over early, and now we just chill until travel-time, I guess. Which depends on when our next showing is, heh..." he leaned back and folded one leg over the other. "Part of the benefits of still being a relatively small band, huh?" he questioned no-one in particular, and then reached over from the couch to grab a notebook: flipping through some of its well-read pages idly.

"Well then I'm going to make a few phone calls, it shouldn't take long," she stood pulling out her cell phone and stepped out of the room walking a good distance and began calling numbers to try and set up some shows for the band. Most of her phone calls were successful until she called her father hping he would help. Instead it ended in her hanging up on him while he yelled at her. Putting the phone away she returned to the room,even though she was stressed out and annoyed she entered the room remaining calm and smiled "I managed to get you guys a few shows, the first one being in about a week which gives us time to get down there and get ready for the show." She hoped that none of them could tell that something was wrong. "Anyway I need to go check on some things beore we get ready to leave" Wilow turned and walked back out of the room

Arthur nodded when she left, not really paying attention, and went back to his notebook. Used a brand-new pen, ink thick and crisp against the yellowed paper, to underline and revise some of the writings there. No-one else tried to read into the notebook; it was obvious they knew that it was for him and him alone. He licked his lips and flipped a few more pages, looking up only to see Willow speaking. "Oh? Well, that's good..." he looked down at his pages, before closing the book and setting it aside once more. Cocked a brow - there was something wrong with the woman; he could tell. Arthur had always been pretty good at picking up on social clues, after all. So he stepped out of the room after her, putting a hand to her arm to stop her from walking, and asked- "Hey, is everything alright?"

Willow jumped surrised as Arthur's hand touched herr, she had not really expected him to follow after her when he had seemed so involved in whatever he had been writting. "Huh? Oh....um...yeah I'm fine...nothing to worry about." She tried to smile convincingly but knew she was horrible at lying, why would a handsome band member be any different? While she was good at alot of things Willow was horrible at lying to people. She was about to say something else when her phone went off, sighing softly she pulled out her phone and while she didn't want to answer it after seeing the callr ID she looked at Arthur. "Excuse me for a moment," She turned walking away from im while still staying somewhat near and answered the phone in a very cold tone, after she answered a male's voice could b clearly hear yelling at her and she held the phone away from her ear until the yelling stopped. "Listen here old man, I don't have to take your yelling at me so unless you're going to talk civil wthout yeling and screaming my ear off don't call me. Just because you're drunk 90% of the time doesn't mean I need o take your crap, that's why I left 2 years ago remember? So don't bother me unless it's something important, I do happen to have a job to do" With that she hung up the phone and returned it to her pocket before going back to Arthur, she wasn't sure if he had heard the conversation or not but it was best to come up with something hoping he hadn't. "Sorry about that, someone called the wrong number"

Back
Top Bottom