Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Izzystheone and Ishu) It's all for the band.

"He doesn't love you!" He barked at her as she hurried up the stairs and into the living room of his house. Grunting as she left, her kicked a wooden chair across the room and ran his hands heavily through his long, black hair, fuming on the inside.

Acacia nodded slowly and set the remote back down. She liked that, that someone didn't watch TV all the time. A little bit couldn't hurt, but at all? That said something. He must be more talented than he let on. What kind of hobbies could he entertain himself with?

She paused when a girl came up from the basement and yelled at them, or mostly Izzy. Blushing as the girl accused him of trying to take her somewhere, most likely in a sexual way, she stood up from the couch and moved into the kitchen without a word.

Moriah just fumed for a moment, before storming off. "See you outside in ten." was all that she mustered, as she stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind her.

Izzy stood in shock for just a moment. "Don't pay her any attention." he defended himself quickly. "Your brother must have tried to make some unwanted advances on her." he sighed and looked to the floor. "I'm not like them, by the way." he chimed in. "Anyways, as much of a mess as she is, she's my friend, and I am concerned. So, hopefully, I shall see you around?" he asked, or rather suggsted, as he slowly made his way towards the door.

Acacia looked over at him as he walked away. She had listened to him speak to her but did not look at him as he spoke. She watched as he opened the front door and walked out of the house. Smiling to herself, she decided to take what he said to heart. He certainly was not like them.

A few days went by and she went to school each day, bringing home her school work and finishing up the more important bits before watching the news. They still did not have the international news, which disappointed her, but there was some good news to celebrate. Her other brother, Haijime, was coming to live with them.

Their father wanted there to be someone around to take care of Acacia and to drive some common sense into Gabriel's head.

Haijime wasn't around much when Izzy first knew this family. He was off in Europe when they arrived in America, only visiting on a few holidays a year. He had been working to become a doctor and finally finished all of his school and his training. He was going to start a practice in Europe but decided to take care of his family, moving to America until his sister was done with school. He had a job at the hospital for now.

Excited to see him when he arrived, Acacia was sitting on the couch, staring at the door. His flight was supposed to land today but it was possible to get delayed. The house phone was next to her, ready to ring at any moment.

It had been a long night full of accuasations and weeping. The verdict? She couldn't get over him, and she begged for him back. In all honesty, he couldn't trust her. In time, perhaps something would come of their past and friendship. A short kiss on the forehead, and a couple hours of hugs and confessions, and then they had both been off to bed. The next few days passed with little significance. He checked on her until she felt that she was better. At that point, she put her walls back up, and continued to be rather sarcastic and cutting, but behind it all, she was just trying to protect herself.

Izzy had run some errands and done some work with some investments, and before he knew it, he was completely drained. He knew that Moriah wouldn't want to sing for them anytime soon, so he figured he'd head over to see Gabriel himself. Sauntering through the winter day, he soon arrived at their doorstep. Shuffling his feet, he took in a deep breath, before knowcking on the door ever so abruptly. He stuck his hands in his pockets and waited at the door, hoping that Gabriel would hear him.

Acacia jumped up from the couch and hurried over to the front door. She unlocked it and pulled it open, her eyes bright and hopeful as she expected to she her brother. But when she saw it was Izzy, there was a small amount of visible disappointment. She smiled at him anyway, because she did like his company, and she stepped to the side of the doorway so her could walk in.

Gabriel was actually in this kitchen, pouring himself a drink. He licked at his upper lip while tapping his foot and walked over to the edge of the kitchen to see who it was, "Heeeey~ Izzy." He went back into the kitchen to put the bottle of scotch away and picked up his glass.

Izzy just looked at her, as she seemed somewhat disappointed to see him. He just nervously looked back to her and then muttered, "Umm... good to see you too." He just stood there and looked at her for a moment, "I am sorry for the circumstances that happened last time." he apologized softly. "I didn't mean to leave you like that. Though, it is true, I don't watch any television at all." he said with a shrug, "Well occasionally the news or the music channels."

As Gabriel yelled something from across the room, Izzy just chuckled a bit and stuffed his hands in his pockets. He must be drunk again. he thought to himself as he awkwardly stood in the doorway, just looking at Acacia for a moment. He closed the door behind him and then just cleared his throat, unsure where to go next.

She nodded along as he spoke and waited for him to finish. Ignoring her brother's small outburst, she smiled over at Izzy, "Haijime." Acacia nodded, a content smile on her face as she spoke of her older brother.

"Ey! Is he here yet!?" Gabriel had already finished the scotch he had just poured him. He went ahead and poured himself another glass and walked out into the living room with it. "Oh... it's just Izzy." He took a sip of his alcohol.

Acacia looked away from her brother and smiled at Izzy again. Her brother had been working up his drunk phase for an hour or so. It was going to get out of control soon enough.​

Izzy just shifted his weight somewhat nervously as he looked to Acacia, unsure of what to think of her. She seemed to have a good head on her shoulders, and honestly he could see they shared similar views. At the same time, he found it hard to even get a sentance out of her, let alone a word at that. Completely unsure of how to approach a friendship, or anything to that effect, he simply resigned a moment, sighing softly.

As he kicked off his shoes, he looked to Gabriel and opened his mouth. After hearing him blurt out a second time, he just twisted his lip to the side and then turned to Acacia again, "So... I guess he's drunk and there's no way we're getting any practice." he guessed, laughing ever so slightly.

Acacia smiled over at Izzy when he asked her his question, which she found morbidly amusing, and she nodded. He would probably still try to play his guitar but he wouldn't even try to keep in the same genre as Izzy. "Thirsty?" She turned toward the kitchen but kept her eyes on him, ready to get a drink for him on the drop of a dime.

Gabriel grunted, "I'll get him something." He started feeling around for some more alcohol.

Acacia frowned and scuffled over into the kitchen. She took the bottle of whiskey from him and put it back, then went through the fridge to see what they had.​

Izzy shook his head, "No that's quite alright, I came to play to be honest, I'd written a few more songs, and I'd wanted to see how it sounded with more than one person playing an instrument, but I guess I can record myself then play it with my drums in the background." he said disapointedly. He watched Acacia go into the kitchen, so he lazily draped himself across the couch. "That's good that your brother will be in, that ought to be fun." he mused rather absentmindedly.

Acacia nodded over at Izzy as he spoke. She looked over at him from the kitchen and paused when Gabriel looked like he was about to fall. She grabbed his arm and helped him sit into a chair in the kitchen. She shook her head at him and ignored him as he rambled on some lyrics. She stepped over him and walked into the living room, sitting next to Izzy. Acacia tried to hide the smile, the subtle blush and she tried to keep her eyes from staring over at him.

Izzy just looked over at her somewhat quizically. He closed his eyes and just turned to her, "So you're pretty excited about your brother coming in huh? Isn't he a doctor or something?" he asked, trying to make small talk. He wasn't exactly sure what she was doing by coming over here and seeming completely stoic, but in all reality he was simply puzzled. It seemed like just about everything in his life was becoming more and more complicated, and he definitely didn't like the idea of that.

She nodded to him when he asked if her brother was a doctor. He did mostly office work but he was surgery capable. He tried to stay away from those kinds of things but he would not leave a woman in the middle of the street, bleeding out, no matter how much he did not like stitching skin to skin.

"That faggot likes to save people!" Gabriel grunted as he coughed up some phlegm and drank down another mouthful of alcohol.

Izzy nodded, " I think that it's rather admirable, but I don't think I would do it. It's too cold and calculating for me." he said with a soft shrug. He then looked up at the ceiling, "Hey is he going to be okay? He seems like he's drinking a bit more than he usually does, and that cough sounds pretty bad." he lamented softly.

As much as Gabriel was a rotten egg in the family, Izzy had grown to love him, and had spent a lot of time with him. Regardless, he cared for Gabriel, and his concern showed.

She didn't know what to say about his opinion on being a doctor. There were many different paths to take. Maybe Izzy was thinking about one specific? She decided not to ask and turned over to Izzy when he asked about Gabriel. Acacia then looked over at her brother and nodded. "Binging." She pressed her lips together and frowned over at her brother.

"The faggot doesn't like having alcohol around- so I'm taking everything I can before he gets here."​

Back
Top Bottom