Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Schoolgirl Days [for Angel_Lina]

Wolfy

Supernova
Menacing black and gray clouds rolled over head, prompting Kira to let out a small *hmph*. She wasn't fond of overcast days, although she supposed she should have expected it. She'd only been to this school for two days and already she'd hated it.

In those short two days, she'd managed to bumble around like a tourist, trying to find all her classes, being late to get to her third period she'd ran headfirst into the principle, knocking him on his ass, and earning a lecture on how one behalves in this school, and that he wouldn't tolerate any of that nonsense she'd pulled off at her other schools -- embarrassing herself infront of everyone who'd been around.

Not that everyone else mattered much, so far they'd stayed away from her in droves. She sat away from everyone in classes, usually headed back to her apartment during breaks and lunches. She'd didn't know why everyone just kinda watched her, and it was un-nerving, so far she'd yet to see many friendly faces.

Kira sighed. "I've got a small break between my classes.... might as well go to the apartment for a while...." she contemplated the idea. It was very appealing. She looked around again, at the crowed of faces, wondering if any of them looked friendly enough to talk to.

Jenni was sitting at a bench just across the walkway from Kira as she was trying to get through the rest of the day without being heckled at or teased. Every day it was like this as she had stood out from the crowd, wearing a black T shirt with some menacing remarking on it that was covered by a leather jacket and a pair of black pants. In essence, Jenni had looked like a either a punk rocker or a goth girl in a sea of preppy and uppity looking people and every day, she was teased about not "getting with the program" as everyone else had said to her.

She was also slightly overweight so she was also the brunt of some fat jokes that were being said by the other students. She had let out a sigh as she had seen Kira across the way, almost ready to vanish it would have appeared yet again. Jenni had been contemplating of going over and introducing herself for the past two day but she was too afraid that this new girl would act the same as the rest of the snobby people that were around her.

Taking a deep breath, she had finally made up her mind. It was now or never... she just had to find out who this new girl was but she did not want to move from her favorite spot in the entire school... the one spot that had made her feel the most comfortable at and see all of the people walking by her.

Looking up, she had let out a small wave and flashed a small smile towards Kira... the new girl that she had been hoping to me for what had seemed to be the longest time. Deep inside, she was hoping that she would not have been ignored and that the new girl could help her to ease the pain deep inside of herself that she had been going through for as long as she could remember.

Kira's eyes fell upon a girl waving at her. She was nice enough to smile at least, Kira flashed her a return smile and started walking towards her, throwing her book back over her shoulder.

"Um, hi!" she started, as she got closer. "I'm Kira." she smiled again as she introduced herself, casually looking over the girl. "Where you waving at me?" she asked, and gestured towards the seat beside the girl, to see if she minded Kira sitting down.

Jenni looked over at Kira very nervously but yet at the same time, her eyes were moving up and down the frame of body that was the girl in front of her. "Yes.. I... gue... No, I did wave at you." She had said, starting to gather a little more courage inside of her.

"its very sweet to meet you. I'm... Jenni." She had said seeing Kira gesturing towards the seat. Jenni had scooted over towards the right just a bit as she had let out a small smile. "You can... sit down if you like." She had said letting out a little bit more of a smile but right now, she was still very nervous and holding back a lot of things. It was a little hard for her to make some conversation but she was trying as much as she could.

"Did you just arrive here at school... recently?" She had asked, hoping that was something to start with.

Kira smiled again and sat down,"Yeah, I just started a short while ago... Nothing new, the whole new girl thing I guess." she let out a sigh. "I've moved around a lot.... still, its weird being the new girl.... and this school seems a lot more unfriendly than others.... everyone seems to be gawking at me and everything.... its un-nerving." She ran her hand in her red curls, and let out a sigh. "You'd think I'd be used to this part."

Jenni had let out a soft sigh of her own as she had looked over at Kira. "I know what you mean. Everyone here, they seem to be into their own cliques and want to dress a certain way. Here its like... if you are not in with the in crowd, you're on the outside looking in." She had said looking away for just a bit. "Just because I want to be who I am, I am gawked at and teased on... and I have lived here for the longest time." She had said, finally starting to feel like she can actually talk to someone that could understand where she was coming from.

"It... it is hard being different... but I won't change it for the world... What do you think? Would you change too if you had to?" She had asked, starting to feel just a touch comfortable around Kira... just enough for her to actually get a good conversation going without the nervousness shielding her from embarrassment.

She thought for a moment, her temper made her different, and it often got her into trouble. But she also liked herself and who she was -- when she wasn't tiptoeing around her mother anyway. In truth she'd been hiding who she was for years.

"It's very hard being different." she agreed sighing. Although Kira had it kinda easy in some ways. Her parents were rich, and she was very pretty, but her mom always expected her to fit into a mold that just wasn't it for Kira. She wanted her own life. Not her mothers.

It was a this moment that another student came up, a male, dressed in the usual slacks and vest/tie for the school, he walked up right past Jenni like she wasn't even around and looked Kira over. "So, hey your new around here right?" he asked, flashing her a player-esk grin.

Jenni had wanted to say something in response to that when the male student had arrived and totally avoided her, trying to be the player that he was and pick up on Kira. Jenni looked over at the guy and let out a small "Hmphh." Looking away, Jenni knew that she was being avoided, like all of the rest of the students did to her as she spoke up, almost timidly but trying to be as firm as she could. "At least she is talking to me... unlike what everyone else doesn't do around here in this school. Anyway, where's Candie? You and her seem to be an item now, aren't you?" She had asked, trying to deflect the conversation away from Mark's pickup line and showing the boy for what he really was.

Kira gave the boy a quick smile. "Confident one aren't you? And a bit of a bad boy? I guess you'd have to be to have one kind of arm candy and be looking around for another." she replied, her smile turning into a not-so-kind smirk. "But as you can see, I'm busy with something rather important." She gestured to Jenni with her hand. "I was speaking to my friend Jenni here when you so rudely interrupted our conversation." Ignoring the boy completely now she turned back to Jenni. "Jenni, I have a break between classes, if your not doing anything, would you like to take our conversation to my apartment, I'm sure we'll have to deal with less annoyances then?" she gave her new friend a wink.

Mark looked taken aback. Like he couldn't quite figure out what had just happened.

Jenni had let out a wide smile when she had seen Kira gesturing with her hand towards her and thinking that she was someone very important. Just the thought of being important to someone seemed to help Jenni in more ways than she could have ever dreamed of. She just could not wait to show her appreciation and was hoping that she would get the chance to when she had heard the question from Kira and had seen the wink as well.

"I would really love to join you. You don't know how much that will mean to me." She had said happily to Kira as she had seen the star struck Mark and stuck her tongue out at him in a "Nyah-Nyah" look. She had seen Mark finally walking away in his disgust and trying to pick up some other girls as she had looked back at Kira, smiling happily. "Shall we meet here between our classes?" She had asked as she had a thought of wonder. "Oh. What is your next class?" She had asked in her excitement.

Kira looked at her schedule, puzzled for moment before a look of annoyance crossed her face. "Algebra." she muttered, both the twitch in her face and the tone of her voice betraying her disgust of the subject. Kira thought for a moment, still annoyed by this fact. "I really, really hate that class." She shook her head and looked back up at Jenni, grinning. "So you liked that show did you?" she asked changing the subject, and nodding in the direction that Mark had walked off.

Jenni had smiled very widely for the first time in a very long while as she had looked back at Kira straight into her eyes. "Oh I so loved that show. You really put him in his place. I... I am soo happy that you had said that I was your friend." She had said as she had looked away for just a bit. "It has been a long time for me since anyone has... called me a friend. I seem to be just... too different for anyone in this school to be accepted into their cliques." She had said before looking back at Kira, letting out a half smile.

"But for me, who cares about the cliques. I don't like them and don't need them. We are our own people, right?" She had asked, starting to open herself up a little more without realizing that she was doing so. "I am curious about something though... you said that you have an apartment. It must be very crowded with you and your parents living with you, won't it?" She had asked, hoping to know a little more about Kira at the same time.

Kira chuckled softly at the girl as she spoke. "Parents... well that's a difficult situation...." she sighed a little. "My dad moves around a lot due to his job. I typically start the school year in one place and end it in another." she frowned, it was partially true, although she had also been kicked out of her fair share of schools, mostly private ones. "So, I made a deal with them, if I was to uproot myself again, then dammit I would have my own apartment. They decided that if either way I wasn't going to be at home, they'd rather I not live a few hundred miles away." she shrugged. "And so here I am."

Jenni had let out a soft sigh as she had heard Kira's story. Hearing that Kira may have to move again had caused some tension inside of her and it seemed that there could be a possibility that her only friend would have to move yet again. "And I hope that you can stay around for a long time here." She had said in her worries. "If you do move, I hope that you will remember me and we can stay in touch." She had said changing the subject a little bit though. "I am glad that you have your own place though. It means that there would be no parents to stop whatever we may be doing or talking about. That could be a good thing, wouldn't it be?" She had asked with a wide smile.

The redhead let out a giggle, happy that she seemed to have amused Jenni. "Parents can put a damper on things that's for sure." she said laughing again "And its doubtful I'll be moving again anytime soon, no worries." She picked up her bag and threw it over her shoulder. "If we waste all our time here I wont be able to show you my place before next class" a warm smile met Jenni's face. "If you still want to come anyway." she added hesitating a bit.

Jenni could not help but to be overjoyed at being able to have a place where she could be safe and away from other people's eyes. In an instant, just as soon as she had heard that Kira was not going to have to move again, her smile had grown wider and her anticipation seemed to have been heightened to new levels as she took her own bag that had many stickers of musical bands that she had liked and stood up. She knew that she was just a little overweight but she did not care what everyone else had thought. All that she cared about at that very moment was being able to be safe and comfortable with a girl that she was slowly starting to really like.

"Of course I want to come!" She had said in her giggles. "I was hoping that you would have told me sooner." She had said smiling widely. Deep inside, she had wanted to move her arm around Kira but for now, she was content on waiting until she could really feel comfortable about telling Kira about her own secret. "Please lead the way!" She had said happily as she smiled, waiting for Kira to lead her to her place of comfort.

"I'm glade you seem so enthused to come to my humble apartment." she said smiling, laughter ringing out like bells as she showed her new friend the way to her apartment, it wasn't a long walk at all.

It was a nice place, not to large, but fairly well off, easily one of the slightly higher-end residents around the school area. Two stories, two bedrooms-- one being a study of sorts, bathroom/shower, kitchen, living and dining area, and connected to Kira's bedroom, a small balcony with sliding glass doors. As Kira unlocked the doorway, Jenni was greeted with the living area, a small entertainment center stood on one wall, across from it a futon and table. The center itself housed a flatscreen TV and blu-ray player, the shelves stocked with DVD's. In Across the living area, the kitchen held a small dining table, a chandelier swinging above it, stove, cabinets, fridge, the normal stock, save for an espresso machine and a blender in the corner. Candles adorned a lot of the furniture, and scattered around the area.

Along the wall was a staircase, leading to the second story, consisting of just two bedrooms, Kira's at the back of the house, and a spare room, that she used as a study.

Entering the apartment, Jenni was in shock of how much space there was and how many rooms that Kira seemed to have all to herself. The first thing that she had seen was the entertainments center stocked full of DVD's. She could not help but top gasp in her awe as she had circled around the room, seeing the fine chandelier above the dining room table. She was not too impressed with the kitchen but she was glad for one thing though. "You got an espresso machine? Oh my god, I am so totally hooked on those espressos!" She had said as she had seen the unburned candles.

She had not been given a chance to go upstairs yet but she had a very good feeling that she would venture up there very soon. "This is soo amazing! I totally wish that my place was like this." She had said as she had let out a soft sigh. "My mom... doesn't have money flowing out of her pockets so... we do what we can to survive." She had said as she looked around the place a little more and finally got some inspiration. "What is your favorite thing to do here in this apartment?" She had asked, wanting to know just a snippet more about her new found friend.

Kira suddenly felt a little worried she might offend her new and only friend, but Jenni seemed to be ok with being in her place.... She doesn't seem to think I'm a snob at least....

She had to suppress a smile when Jenni asked her what she liked to do carefully looking the girl over again when she wasn't looking. Not just yet I think.... she seems to have issues trusting people... we'll see how things go.

"Well, I cook for myself a lot, and read, and of course watch a whoooooole lot of movies. The normal stuff I guess. I draw a lot, mostly pencil sketching, but charcoal as well on occasion -- maybe I'll draw you a picture sometime." She started her way up the second story, kicking her shoes off at the stairs. "So you like my apartment then?" she asked giggling softly. "Sometimes moving around a lot has its advantages, such as a guilty father, and I guess I'm a little spoiled by him." she sighed softly. "Although my fathers a great guy even without him spoiling me." Kira added quickly.

Listening to Kira as she had spoke about cooking, reading and watching the movies, she seemed to think that Kira was just a normal girl with things... well as normal as someone living out on their own can be. She was just about to answer Kira's question when she had heard about Kira being spoiled. Letting out a soft giggle, she had sighed a bit while remembering her own father. "I am glad that your father understands you. I... I wish that I had a father like that." She had said trailing off a bit before trying to change the subject.

"I love your apartment. Its so spacious and its so wonderful. I almost feel spoiled just by being here." She had said, letting out a soft giggle as she had tried to let out a soft smile. Jenni was slowly catching glimpses of Kira as well but she didn't want to get too close... not just yet. I don't want to get hurt again. Please don't run away if we stay longer together. I need someone like you right now. Please stay for a while.

"I am curious, how do you wish to spoil me even further?" She had asked, trying to put a play on words before realizing that kind of question would be too open ended for her to recover from. "Is there anything that you would like to do while I am here?"

Kira's eyes shot up, a giggle escaping her. She gave a slight curtsy. "I'm glad you like it!" turning her head back up to look at her she added "I'm sure I could do very well at spoiling you." she giggled again, and walked past Jenni and into her room.

Sliding open her closet, she grabbed a loose top and a pair of jeans, throwing them on the bed before starting to strip and change. "I guess the place is really a little big for my needs." she called out, pulling her top off over her head. "But like I said, I had certain demands if I had to move here."

Jenni had stood just outside of the room wondering what Kira was doing inside. Sure, Jenni had respected Kira's privacy but just hearing the closet opening up and clothes being thrown around had made her very curious. "Yes, you did say that earlier. I guess that I am... not as lucky as you are to be here by yourself. I would imagine that it would get very lonely at times here, wouldn't it?" She had asked hoping that Kira's back was turned around. Taking a small peek inside, she had caught a glimpse of Kira's body as she had changed before turning away behind the wall, panting a little heavily in her excitement.

She is soo... beautiful and so sexy. I... I wish that my body was like hers. She had thought to herself as she had looked down at her own slightly overweight body while waiting for Kira's answer. Maybe someday... some girl will appreciate me for me for once in their lives. I just don't know if I can tell anyone about it though.

Kira popped her head out of the room and looked around at Jenni, raising an eyebrow slightly at her flushed face.
"Are you ok?" she asked, looking at the increased labor in her breathing. She tilted her head to the side, looking concerned. "I can get you something to drink if you like." she said, walking back into the hall, and heading for the kitchen.

"And yea.... I guess it gets a little lonely, but I haven't really been here that long to notice much, I mean besides you, I haven't spoken to many. I have had some creepers gawk at me... but no ones really said much" she shuddered slightly. "Boy's are kinda stupid like that I guess...."

Jenni slowly followed Kira downstairs as she was catching subtle glimpses of Kira's own pant's clad body. She was very glad that the conversation was deflecting off of her for just a bit as she had let out a soft giggle. "All of the boys seem to be stupid in that way. I have never met any that have really interested me into being more than just friends." She had said as she had let out a small thought to herself, Not that I want to meet any boys in that way.

Heading into the kitchen, Jenni's face had slowly returned back to normal as she had let out a small sigh of relief, remembering Kira's question. "Do you have any milk?" She had asked, giggling softly for a bit. "My mom keeps telling me that I should eat and drink healthier foods... but sometimes... well." She had said looking down and sighing at her own slightly overweight body.

Back
Top Bottom