Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On that Moonlit Night (MasterOfWhispers and Vampire07)

When he slapped ehr ass she'd cry out from the feeling of it though yelled in shock of him thrusting into her in one fluid motion. On her hands as she felt his nails digging into her hips. Logically any woman would tell her husband to take it easy as they had the time in the world of passionate sex. Though she felt him plunging deeper and hard into her. Panting but jumped as he touched her tail which was sensative. Moaning as she heard him say she was tight and tell him how much she loves it. "Love wha...Your cock or the way you're fucknig me?" She asked in between pants but moved within his hands as he kept hitting a certain spot within her.

As the moon shined ever so brighter so did the passion in Jacob's cock and body. Sweat sprinkled the hunters face, his hands this time reached around her breast, his breaths began to shorten as he came closer and closer. But he wasn't done yet. New way in the world was he ready to spread his seed into her wet sloppy pussy, within minutes. He desired to prolong it for as long as possible.
"Mm you love how I fuck you my darling little demon." he shot back, his expression near ecstatic at the site of her ass an breast. "It's about to get a little wild.

For a moment, he stopped right what he was doing, and pushed her on her stomach, and turning her to her side. "I hear a women is even tighter in this Position." His tongue licked his lips, ready to eat his little meal another way. His hands once again guided his cock slowly inside this demons pussy. His hips pushed forward, feeling her hymen as well as quite possibly her G-spot. He held her tight and bit the side of her neck.

Aiko was moaning as she felt her pussy tighten with her orgasming once more. Her body grew tense as she nodded to him. "I love how you make me tremble." She said but when he suddenly pushed her down she left claw marks in the headboard. With her on her side she felt him guide himself once more inside of her. Though he destroyed her hymen earlier today but fel thim rubbing her g-spot.

"Ohhh!!!" She trembled with her resting her head down on the bed feeling him pumping into her pussy. The new sensation was incredible to her.

His hand reached over and began rubbing her clit as he continued to impale her with is cock. Seeing the claw marks on the table made him both a little fearful but at the same time exhilarated at fucking such a dangerous and lustful girl. "I love making you tremble" He whispered back in her ear hotly. Jacob's other hand reached to her breast slowly pinching her hardened nipples "I also love the way you moan." He added.

The rhythm of his hips were erratic, and soon he was ready to release his cum inside her. it was almost time. biting on the side of her neck he whispered urgently but also with great command over his voice "Are you ready to cum by lovely wife?"

Moaning softly as she felt his hands touching her clit and breast. She couldn't go anywhere though with his hips hitting her at different rhythms she looked over her shoulder at him as this felt like a more passionate way of mating. With him asking if she was ready she nodded to him as the while he's been stroking her g-spot she's been building to an orgasm.

A thrust, then lick, then a blow to this magnificent woman's ears. "Fuuck!" Was all he could muster as he began to go faster and faster. Before he knew it he found himself letting his white seed, spill into her her lovely wet womanhood. He lay down right beside her, breathing softly. Holding her close in his arms. For a moment the room began to be flooded with a brilliant white light, and then, it went back to it's originally color. He squeezed her closely
"mmm fuck that was Amazing" He spoke in her ear. "Welcome to the family my wife!"

With him blowing his seed deep within her she was laying there covered in a light sweat but noticed the light grow brighter then return to what it was. The comment of welcoming her into the family made her smile. She didn't know what to say as she just wrapped his arm around her with her nuzzling into him. "Thank you..." That was all she could come up with at the moment but sleep was soon taking her over as she fell to sleep next to him with his cock still buried deep within her.

Morning soon came to pass. The sounds of birds waking up procuring their worm can be heard outside to all the way inside the mating chamber of the Demon Hunter Temples. Jacob's Eyes shot open, when a crow cawed. For a moment he did not remember where he was. Memories of the previous nights hunt were the only things the lined his mind. Then he felt a nice warm body of claws tail and flesh next him. The hunters new demoness wife and from now on partner sleeping soundly in his arms. He was pondering whether or not to wake her up. Today was the day they would be assigned a town to protect. He certainly didn't want to be late. But seeing her sleeping face. He didn't want to wake her up.

At least not in a harsh way. After a small thought, he knew what to do. He gave his sleeping wife a rather devious grin, and began a little "wake up Coffee."

The demon hunter turned his sleeping wife on his back. Her voluptuous form spread out in the bed. His hands glazed every part of her body gently. Feeling her lovely flesh. His hands then glided down to her pussy, his head, leaned against her clit. The Wake up game was about to begin. Blowing gently, on her slit, he gently began to lick teasingly on her clit. He wondered. would she orgasm and wake up or wake up and orgasm. This would be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom