Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Literal CatBurglar( MasterOfWhispers And Love's Reqium)

((Your back!! That's awesome. Shall we continue!?!?))

Of course, Jack knew he had a lot to do to tame this particular pet. The immortal though though sensed that he was getting oh so very close at capturing his prey. In response to her question he affectionately stroked her ears. "Why repairing that heart of yours my dear kitten." Jack teased. "I told you before I want you to be mine. Your body seems to enjoy every bit of my touch." His hands glided over to her thighs brushing briefly over her slit. "Now I want your heart, your soul. During my earlier years I was a general during the hundred years war. And during those long long battles I've always took what I believe to be mine." There was a slight fire in his eyes when he said those very last words. He meant it. "Of course the war I fight today is with the Hunters that go after beings such as you and I. We'll need to protect your friends first. Considering they may be coming into my city any day now." Holding her gently and kissing her on the forehead one more time, he got up and went to his closet. getting dressed in a beige two piece suit. He again looked through the closet, to check on his belongings.

"Lets see here, I'm sure there is something I can get for you now. We have a long day a head of us.... Especially when it comes to negotiations with certain friends of yours." Jack. Spotted something right in one of the chests. He smiled. A maid outfit.... belonging to one of his servants long gone from a century ago. It was still as clean as ever, due to it's enchanted fabric.
"Here wear this." Jack finished throwing the outfit on her bed. "You may not like it. But it's all that I have. Not to mention, I think that outfit you have is something befitting of someone of your beauty."

((lol that's why I replied though I'm sorry for being gone so long))

Willow couldn't help but purr softly as he stroked her ears, that was one think she could never ignore. Well, that and attention to her tail or the type of teasing he continued to do, even though she wasn't human she still had the same sexual desires and such. When his hands glided over her thighs and brushing against her slit she moved away from him blushing. "O-of course it would, anyone no matter who they are loves physical attention. And besides my body loves it because even if I am not human my body will react naturally to certain places being touched and teased." Of course, even she knew she was beginning to fall for him in more ways then one she just didn't want to admit it out loud or to herself. Willow could also tell that he was trying to win her over with his flirting and charm, it was rather cute but she had no plan of giving in easily or early. "As for my heart and soul we shall see about that" Willow listened to him as he talked about being part of the hundred years war she was slightly curious about it and yet also didn't really care about a war she had no true knowledge of. However, while he was speaking about it she noticed a fire in his eyes that was different and it caught her interest. "That's nice but I'm not something you can just claim I am no prize of war."

Listening about the hunters her ears flattened against her head as she looked out the window somewhat annoyed, "let the hunters come, I will destroy every one of them. Besides if hunters are coming then chances are I will be able to run into him again and this time he will be the one who gets hurt" Turning she looked at the immortal not very impressed with his idea of protecting her friends, "I still do not understand why you believe my friends need protection?" When he kissed her forehead she blushed slightly continuing to watch him. Catching the outfit she looked at it and frowned slightly, she knew exactly what kind of outfit it was. Looking at him she raised an eyebrow, "seriously? A maid's outfit? That charm of yours and those fake compliments don't make such a thing appealing. Why in the world would I wear such a thing? I am no maid"

"Who said anything about my compliments being fake" The immortal scoffed. He chuckled. "Besides there are a errands I have to run. I have no intention of letting you out of my sight when I do those errands. Especially when those tasks include protection your friends." Jack finished for a moment. He went to the bedside and picked up the phone.
"Jeffery." Jack spoke into the receiver. "Could you please prepare some breakfast for Miss Willow and I...." The person the other line voiced his acknowledgement. "Good.".

After he finished with his own preparations he sat by his kitten once again. " As for the hunters." The man's eyes turned serious for a brief moment. "It would be foolish of you to try to take them on. I've seen many fall before my eyes the face of them. So please for my sake you best not try to fight them alone.." His hands brushed across her face.

"To add to that." Jack continued on rather seriously, " I still have some remaining guests here, and it would look rather suspiscious if your appeared here out of no where in your normal clothing. Better to think your just some newly hired "help", I'm showing around. And besides. I think you look fetching in a maid outfit." The immortal added with a wink.

He edged closer to Willow. "Besides I think when your friends and I finally meet each other. What I have to put on to the table will be not only their protection but something more. Something that will keep them off the streets and out of the sight of the hunters. I'm talking of course about offering them full paying jobs working here in the mansion. If not the mansion then perhaps a job for my company. Be it corporate espionage, or maybe something as simple as getting coffee for the meetings. And they can all stay here in the mansion with you. Or somewhere on the property grounds. You wouldn't have to be far from them and you could always watch over them. I dare say, this place has been empty of people besides the occasional party, and I know that Jeffery can use the company while I'm away. "

He let his last words hang in the air before he finished "Please Willow" The man said in a near desperate plea. "Let me do this for you." He met her's once again. Still forceful, but with an entirely different meaning to it. A lovers kiss.

Willow smiled slightly as he scoffed at her comment about his compliments being funny, his reactions to the things she said or did was rather interesting and sometimes amusing. "And why is that? Do you think I will run away or try and harm the people here?" While he may not know it Willow had never killed anyone before, sure she had killed animals but that was totally different from killing a person human or otherwise. She watched him curiously and at the mention or breakfast Willow remembered she hadn't eaten for quite a while, in response to such thought her stomach growled in protest causing her to blush slightly. "Who is Jeffery?"

Standing her tail wrapped around her waist and once that was done she sighed softly and put the outfit on making sure there were no signs of her tail, once that was done she fixed her hair so that her ears would be hidden within it. The only time someone would notice them was if they were inches from her when her ears moved, otherwise she looked just like any other girl. "There happy? I hope I don't have to wear this forever, while you might think otherwise I have no intention of people thinking I am a maid. Your remaining guests and the people who work her are the only exception, since you asked so politely." Once she was done adjusting the outfit and making sure she didn't look too ridiculous Willow sat back down on the bed listening to him speak, whether he was more worried about her getting harmed or himself she couldn't tell but she could tell he was very serious and maybe concerned as well. Shrugging she looked at him then out the window that led to the balcony, "it seems I don't have much of a choice now does it."

"As for my friends, I will see what I can do and if I can convince them. However, you must realize that you are offering to allow thieves to live in your house correct? My friends and I have been stealing for years and while I can control myself some of them cannot for it has become a habit to take what they want." While some may have thought her to be joking Willow was being dead serious about her friends, but she had said she'd try to convince them and she meant it. Whether they would accept his offer or not was something she had no control over, some probably would while others would more then likely not accept. It was how they were, despite being so different from each other Willow found it rather amazing that she and her friends could work so easily together.

When he kissed her she froze, it was forceful and yet also different from the way he had kissed her before. A very pleasant different, relaxing she wrapped her arms around his neck and returned the kiss before breaking it. Studying him for a second she smiled slightly and sighed, "oh very well but we should probably be leaving now so you can go do your errands"

"You know some of those errands do include doing something special for you." Jake winked. His hands reached out and squeezed her ass rather playfully. "Special in more ways then one. I'm sure your hungry though so lets go get something to eat..." Taking her hand, The immortal silently led her out of the room and into one of the more smaller dining rooms in the mansion. A personal room where the two could eat, while not being interrupted.

Jack was deeply glad that her could accepted her offer. As for her friends being compulsive thieves; He knew very well that most of them don't really like living on the streets. After all, four hundred years earlier, he himself had to survive by stealing food. He knew desperation well. And though there nature was professional thieves, perhaps he could provide a more suitable outlet.

When they finally arrived at the diniing. Jeffery was there.
"Ah Jeffery, This is Willow, Willow this is Jeffery" Jack introduced the two. Jeffery was ones more typical butler. Old, yet competent. He was also a bit snarky, though one would have to pay attention closely to catch it.
"I take it, Miss Willow will be dining with you." Jeffery responded in his usual accent.
"Yes she will."
"Very good Sir..."

Jack began requesting what he wanted to eat.
"Willow, I know your hungry anything in particular, you want..." The immortal said with a smile. While Willow ordered her meal. Jack's mind began to spawn a rather devious idea. A secret smile came across his face as she finished her order.

Willow yelped softly surprised as he squeezed her ass in a playful manner, it hadn't hurt just caught her off guard. She'd have to keep a careful eye on him if he continued to play with her in such manners, though she hoped he wouldn't around other people. "I'm sure you've got all sorts of plans in that head of yours," When he took her hand she didn't pull away seeing as there wasn't much point in doing so, plus she secretly liked the feeling. Following after him she carefully studied her surroundings, eventually she'd wander through the house without him and didn't feel like getting lost.

When Jack introduced her to Jeffery she studied him before smiling softly remembering to keep her ears hidden as well as her tail, "it's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Jeffery." She could see the man was old but whether he was human or non she wasn't exactly sure, yet still it was a safer bet to appear human herself as much as possible at the moment since she knew nothing about the people in Jack's house.

Returning her attention to Jack she blinked thinking about his question, despite being a thief she wasn't picky on food. Being so poor taught her to be grateful for what she was able to get, of course she also had to think of what was considered breakfast items though didn't come up with any. "I'm not too picky though my favorite foods are any type of meat, especially fish, oh and fruits. Though I won't eat very many vegetables, except tomatoes though I guess those are considered fruit not vegetable..... I guess a cheese omelet would work if you can make it and some milk and maybe strawberries if you have any? Dairy is also my favorite" She couldn't help herself when the subject of what she would like to eat came up, while normally she wasn't very talkative certain subjects would get her to be the exact opposite. When she finished her order she looked over to Jack and blinked tilting her head to one side, she wasn't sure why he was smiling in such a way. "What is it? What's with that look? And that smile?"

"Oh nothing at all. My dear dear Willow." Jack smiled. He stepped silently into her direction. "I was thinking we can have a little bit of fun before Jeffery returns with the food." Jeffery of course left before the immortal began speaking of such things. Getting up placed his chair right besides her, his hands being placed onto her thighs. Rubbing and stroking those silky smooth legs of her's. Those went on for about five minutes. His hands reached discreetly for a place between the neko's legs, and once again he began teasing her clit through her panties. Rubbing and grabbing.

" I almost forgot to tell you. Maid outfits have a bit of a certain effect on me. They always get my blood boiling. And my heart beat rising. While it's true that this is the only female outfit I have available for your use. I've always had a fascination with maids. So how does it feel. To know that your already turning your Master." He whispered this silently into her ears. His head rubbed against her furry ears gently. "I'll tell you this. I think you look even more Radiant then the moment I saw you in that kitchen. How about it. Some fun before we're caught."

Willow watched him cautiously not entirely sure on what was going through his mind though the scent coming from him told her enough about how he was feeling, even immortals gave off a scent when they were aroused. "Your scent betrays your words Jack" Her ears twitched slightly listening to his words, truth be told what he was suggestion caused its own reaction within her and due to experience she already knew how good it would feel though what exactly he had planned she was unsure about. Jeffrey was the last of her worries and Willow had a sneaky suspicion that Jack had done things with maids before with what he was saying, as he placed his chair next to hers she tilted her head to one side studying him while her tail twitched every so often rubbing against his leg in a playful manner. "That all depends on what kind of fun you are thinking about though...from your actions at the moment it kind of leads in the direction of certain things" Goosebumps raced across her skin as she felt his hands rub her legs, her ears shot straight up as he started to tease her clit a moan escaping her lips as she squirmed slightly. "Aren't you slightly worried that someone will come in and see what is going on?"

"Who said you were my master? I don't submit to anyone and I doubt I ever will, besides there is no proof that you are. Most people require proof when it comes to believing something like that, without some form of marking to show such a thing someone could just as easily try and take me away. I may have lived away from your type of lifestyle but i do know enough about it" She trembled excitedly purring softly as his head rubbed against her ears, a weakness that she loved oh so dearly though she loved any sort of sensual attention to her ears, tail, or neck, They were her three weakest spots and also the spots that turned her on more then anything else. "I wouldn't be against having some fun though....nnn...not with what you're doing already"

"Really I didn't know you were so aquainted with this life style." The immortal mocked, but a playful smile crossed his face as he continued to pinch and rub the little kittens womanhood. His dark eyes gazed at his new pet and toy intensely. Her every figure her every motion. He loved it all. "Besides all takes to be my pet is a certain submission of will. Any my dear Willow, I believe if your will is mine." In one quick motion Jack pulled the kitten on to to his lap, enjoying the presence of her light body pressing on to thighs and legs. Licking her neck. he continued on. "All I need now is those words from your mouth. This little words that all pets call their owners. Even maids call the ones they serve master. Speaking of maids I'll say it again: You look heavenly in that outfit."

Raising one hand he began to pull on the top part of the neko's maid outfit revealing a nipple and breast, gently he pinched it. "Your as horny and needing as I am right now. That's good. I wonder though, will you be able to satisfy my needs as well as your own before The servants return with our orders. The cooks do like to take their time getting the food up there. But so do I." . Playfully he bit on the girls neck, and teasingly he rubbed his own heart on against the girl's bottom. "Stay with me any you'll always have fun days like these."

Slowly he removed the girls panties and through them to the side and slowly through the skirt of the outfit, his fingers began to slip inside her hole. Her pussy juices were soaking his finger. Jack smiled at the sight, licking his fingers as if he had just finished a wonderful desert. The immortal's other hand tugged and stroked her fur playfully.

Willow's eyes widened and she blushed looking away, he was mocking her and she knew it which only made her more embarrassed, "what happens in the past doesn't matter, I know what I know and that is all there is to it" she could feel the pressure starting to build as he continued to play with her womanhood, squirming slightly she studied him from the corner of her eye, the look in his eyes caused goose bumps to race across her skin as she listened to his words. "I don't submit to others, I am my only owner and that is how it will stay. I am neither your slave nor your pet..." a soft noise escaped her throat as he picked her up and set her onto his lap, she tilted her head to one side as he licked her neck moaning ever so softly. he continued on. "you can flatter all you want, I won't call you my master. I'd rather die then allow someone to control my life in such a way" she was being much to stubborn and she knew it but she couldn't escape the feelings he was creating in her, it scared her to know that someone had such power over her own heart but she couldn't admit such a thing to him, herself, or anyone else for that matter. By admitting that she would have to admit to what he wanted.

She was torn away from her thoughts as he began to pinch her nipple, yelping surprised she looked at him caught off guard by the sudden action and pushed his hand away from her breast. "The only reason I am as such is because you continue to toy with my body, it is only reacting naturally"Though she did have to admit she did kind of like it, the way he touched, kissed, licked and bit her. It was like a rush of adrenaline coursing through-out her body, building up inside of her aching to be released. Willow moaned softly as he bit her neck squirming against him slightly as she felt him move which made her notice how hard he was.

Willow gasped softly as his fingers began to slip inside her hole, she liked the feeling and it only made her even more wet. When he removed her fingers she moved off him and fixed the top of the dress so it wasn't revealing anything, moving away from him a good distance she watched him cautiously. She was turned on now and desired to have sex but she wouldn't allow him to do such things in such a place, not when anyone could walk in on them at any moment. "You shouldn't toy with someone whenever you want, what would you say if someone walked in just now? And who said I wanted to be played with in such a manner?" Willow planned to fight him if it came down to it, but she doubted it would e.specially when she already knew how stronger he was over her

He laughed at the girl indignation. Jack peered at him from behind the table a teasing grin now lighting up his face.
"Is that so my pet, my kitten. Willow." He got up, and stepped towards her, circling the way a wolf circles his prey. Though this wolf certainly loved to play with his food. Her certainly loved playing with her the night before. From behind her grabbed her. From behind he hugged her and from behind he whispered:
"It is really so bad to be my pet. To be my slave. To be my personal plaything. I told you the other night. I can offer you it. Offer you the world. the safety of your friends. All you have to do is submit to me."

He nibbled on those furry ears of hers. His other hand reaching to her other ear petting it gently. This closeness was already getting to him. He felt himself hardened at the warmth and fragility of her body. he wanted to take her then and there. In fact he is planning to. Sebastion could sense when to give him or his other conquests privacy. He need not worry about interruptions. However, he loved playing on Willows sense of insecurity. The fear. Jack Wandaered if the neko would get any sense of extra arousal at the prospect of being caught. He had a feeling she would.

Gently through her skirt, Jack slipped her panties part of her the way down, and he brushed his way across her hole.
"Your wet... Does the risk of getting caught excite you that much?"

Willow watched him closely her ears flat against her head as her pupils became smaller, the fur on the end of her tail would stick up as her eyes followed him while he circled her. What they were doing was like a game of cat and mouse, only problem was Willow was the mouse and not the cat. Feeling his arms wrap around her she would jump slightly caught off guard for a split second, blushing a bit as he whispered to her she stared at the floor. She had pride in being free and didn't like the idea of being someone's pet. However, her friends were a different matter. Willow would do anything to protect them from harm and he knew it and was using it against her,standing there with her back pressed to his front Willow listened to him speak without saying a word. Thoughts and questions were running through her mind, most of which she had no answer to and it irritated her. Thieves needed no one and that was what she was right? A thief, a literal catburglar and yet here she was in some guy's house all because she caught cocky and ended up getting caught. Sure she liked the guy somewhat but it was more of her body then her mind considering all he seemed to be interested in was sex from her. Jack was handsome in his own way but Willow didn't like the idea of being owned, it was degrading and people who wanted to own someone usually thought they were better then everyone else. Willow would not let him think she was lower then him, even if she wasn't rich like he was.

Feeling him nibble on her ears a soft whimper escaped her throat as she closed her eyes trying to ignore what he was doing, he knew how she felt about her ears and he was doing this on purpose. As Jack began to pet the other ear her tail twitched and brushed against his leg as her mind relaxed her body, the sensation of her ears being messed with was over riding the desire to have him not touch her.
Biting down on her bottom lip Willow would suppress the urge to not only moan at his touch but also suppress the urge to roll her eyes at his remark, anyone would get slightly excited at the idea of getting caught. Especially people like Willow who made it their job not to do so, "I'm wet because you were toying with me"

((Marry Christmas and yes! Exams are over at last. AGain sorry for the late post!))

The moisture around her thighs felt very enticing. The scent of her arousal wonderful. He licked the side of her neck before he continued on in this little dialogue of his.
"Your wet because you love it." A thought came across his mind before his smile widened. "Tell you what, There's this special little shop I'd love to take you to down town. Why don't we pick out some new clothes over whatever you had to wear in the past. I'd like to saw what my little pet looks like in an adorable dresses, and other things..." He pressed his lips against hers. The way his tone was, it wasn't a request more like an order. He was still eager for the day he truly claims her heart. Oh he sensed he was close, and further trysts and encounters may go forward in doing this. He finished the kiss just as the door swung open and Sebastian came into the dining room with pairs food.

"Lets eat then." Jack said assuming a seat at the table. As the servants began placing food, he beckoned Sebastian over to him, whispering into his ears.

"Locate Willow's friends. I'd like you to send them a several gifts."
"By gifts what do you mean." Sebastation asked in a monotone voice.

"Cash, clothes, food, and a message." Jack said his own tone quiet and light. " Tell them I'd like to offer them a job. Permanent safe and secure."

" More servants Master Jack?" Sebastian asked curious.

"Something like that. Though some of them may choose to become maids here."

"Very well sir. I'll get started."

The Meal passed in relative silence with Jack Occasionally glancing at the Neko girl sitting next to him. AFter devouring the last of his eggs and finishing his black coffee. He stood up.
"Well shall we be off then. I believe there's a Limo waiting at the front."

Back
Top Bottom