Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Literal CatBurglar( MasterOfWhispers And Love's Reqium)

Willow couldn't help but moan loudly as he continued to thrust in and out of her, it felt amazing and caused her body ad nerves to feel like they were on fire which only added to the pleaure and ectasy. At first she flinched sligtly when his fingers brushed her face until she reazed that he wasn't going to hit her then she didn't try to move away. After getting used to how he moved inside of her Willow's hips moved i a rhythm with his and she would squirm every once in a while as the pleasure wasbuilding up inside of her again.

Willow returned his kisses rather eagerly as her entire mind was taken over by her hormones and sexual instincts, by nature she craved positive attention from people so what he was doing, what he had done, only made her want more. When his fingers brushed the surface of her clit Willow's body trembled excitedly and she let out a loud moan as he began to encircle it. She gasped softly tilting he head back as he nibbled on her nipples as well, it all felt wonderful as well as caused the pressure to build up inside her. Willow knew that soon she'd reach her limit and in her mind she wondered what it would feel like to have a man cum inside of her. Of course she knew she'd find out before this man was done with her. She yelped softly as his fingers pinched on her clit playfully, it was an odd sensation yet it also felt as good as everything else. Panting heavily she squirmed and her body trembled "Nyaa....feels so good....gonna cum soon...."

"mmm not yet I still have more to do to you my lovely pet." He lifted her slightly up, he then, pushed his cock ever so deeply into her womanhood, He did again applying even greater force. Her naked body was absolutely alluring. He rubbed his head against her furry ears enjoying their softness and some times ticklish effect on the Master of Manors Nose. Every time his hard cock went in and out he felt the urge to do something else to stave the moment where he himself would release his white seed upon this sacred cat he seems to have one over. The longer this went on the more savage he grew.

And a savage man of pure lust he became. His mind was black, but his body seemed to function purely on instinct. He lifted her up and stood her against the door where the chefs outside were laughing and joking around, not even aware of the cat girl and the immortal fucking in a storage closet. From behind, he readjusted his cock, and slowly but quickly impaled her once again thrusting upwards this time. Her pussy was squeezing Jack's cock moving him ever so closer to the light that was orgasm. His hands grabbed her breasts and he groped her as he entered her over and over again. This birthday really as the time of his life. The fact that he was slowly corrupting and remaking cat girl into whatever he pleased was like an aphrodisiac he could only get at the end of the world.

He didn't stop fucking her against the door though, he changed positions once again. Pinching her nipples one more, bit her neck playfully and asked her in his most lust filled tone. "Ready for the grand finale?"
He pulled her away from the door, and pushed her on the floor. Kneeling behind her, he raised her ass into the air, and stroked his cock for that final little encounter. In the back of his mind thought: After today, She'll be his forever, and He'll prepare her to serve his every whim. He also thought he may end up spoiling her, once he brought her under him. He didn't care though. Right now, in this moment, he wanted to lavish her with every bit of pleasure as possible.

His hands grabbed her hips, and in an instant, his cock entered her pussy. He was a wolf of in heat. Wolf ravaging cat in oh so many ways. He went forward and backward, slapping the ass of this lustful cat girl. "FUCK!" He nearly yelled. " SHIT, SO TIGHT! YOU FEEL AMAZING!" he nearly bellowed. He was close though. When the chefs finally left the room outside he muttered in her ears in a commanding tone. "Cum my pet, cum to your hearts desire. Willow" He said whispering her name near reverence.

Willow became a bit concerned when he mentioned having more to do, what more could he possibly do to her that he hadn't already? But this time she didn't protest as her mind focused more on the pleasure and the desire to cum. When he thrusted upwards into her she moaned loudly dragging her nails against the door as he continued his asault on her pussy and the rest of her body, it felt amazing and only added to the pleasure inside of her body, oh how she wanted to cum but for some reason she held back. The idea that he was becoming savage only turned her on more and she loved the feeling of his cock throbbing inside of her as it moved in and out.

She continued to moan and whimper as he continued fucking her, picking her nipples and bit her neck. So wonderful, everything e was doing made her feel like her body as on fire as wll as the feeling that she ould explode soon. When he raised her ass into the air, the first thing that popped into her mind was that he was going to stick it in her ass so she squirmed against him trying to get free. The last thng she wanted was soomething like that happening, for some the experience was pure pleasure and for others pure pain ad sice she hdnever experienced it bfore Willow wasn't ready to find out about how it would feel towards her. In her mind she thought abot thepleasure that was inide of her bt there was also the thought of wanting to go home.

When his hands grabbed her hips she flinched slightly not sure what to expect at the moment in this odd position, andthen he entred her pussy. She had felt nothing like it before, it was different then all the other times his cock had gone inside of her. This time it was rougher, her ass stung a bit as he slapped it but didn't protest. Instead she just panted heavily moving her hips against his matching his pace. Hearing the others leave the kitchen she sighed inwardly, feeing is breath againsther ear as he whisperd to her she shuddered slightly being pushed to her limt as she came against his cock, Willow cried out in pleasure as her body began to orgasm and she came against this man's cock

He felt it. The shiver of her body. The tremble of pleasure. In that tremble, it became a trigger all on it's own for this Master to cum. And Cum he did. For a moment he unleashed his man seed into her pussy, but in the last second he pulled out, letting some of his white cream spill on to the back of this beautiful kitten. The cat girl was defiled now. Also, she was fully his. Jack, smiled kissing the kittens shoulders, and stroke her tail affectionately.
"Did my dear Willow like that" He blew into her ear. He said the neko girls name in what we appear to be reverence. Again, in the back of his mind, he would end up spoiling her. He kept note that he would have to control how much he spoils her.

As the last of the chefs left, he picked up this seemingly frail, but willful, yet enjoyable cat girl. "Come kitty we have to get you cleaned, party is almost finished, and I want to get to the baths in my room. Much to discuss. " He rubbed his head against her soft furry ears. "And much to do. Time that award you though for behaving so... badly" He finished with a chuckle.

It was a wonder, maybe even a miracle, that a man naked carrying an equally naked cat girl was able to sneak by a lot of the guards he hired for the party. In the end though, he finally made it to a rather large master bed room, with a lot of Victorian era furniture. This master certainly liked decorating his mansion with old relics. He took her to the showers. Though the showers seemed more like a bath house made up of marble. With angel statues spewing hot water with the push of button and the pull of a lever.

In minutes hot water flooded the large marble jacuzzi at the center of the bathroom. Jack found himself coaxing the naked kitty girl into the tub. "Come to be shy." He said with a smile stroking her ear we great care from behind. He really loved her soft fur, and supple flesh. "We're just going to have an extra chat. Maybe more." He winked. "You'll get to stay here forever. And maybe I can help your friends off the streets. Say by offering something I know they won't refuse."

Willow felt his warm seed enter her creating a wonderfully strange sensation as his cum mixed with her's some of it coming out of her. When she stopped cumming and her body relaxed she noticed that she was rather tired now, probably from the fact that he had fucked her so much and in so many different positions as well as teased her. All in one night Willow had felt more pleasure then she had believed possible. She sighed softly as her ail flicked this way and that casually as he stroked it, at the moment she didn't mind that he was touching her tail, itfelt sort of relaxing in a way.

As small purr left her throat as he spoke to her, she had enjoyed it. More so then she wanted to admit but she couldn't help but do so in a small way, until near the end he had been so gentle, almost as if he was afraid she might break if he was to hard on her which she had found sweet. Even when he did become rough she had loved that as well. Part of her was glad he had picked her up since she was positive she wouldn't have been able to walk, seeing her necklace on one of the counters near hem she grabbed it before they left the kitchen and re-attached it to her neck before closing her eyes and relaxing in his arms as his scent filled her nose. Something about it gave of a relaxing yet dangerous feeling, almost as if there was a part of him that was opposite of what she was experiencing now which was possible since she knew nothing of him. "Name isn't kitty..."

Willow's ears twitched all over listening to all of the noises around them, she was partly surprised that no one spotted them despite the fact that they were completely naked. She was also a bit glad not wanting anyone else to see her naked. Hearing the sond of water she opened hr eyes and studied her surronding, from the looks ofit theywere in some sort of very luxurious bathroom. It didn't take much for her to join him in the tub willingly, the hot water waking her up as well as relaxing her even more. The one thing besides he necklace that Willow cherished was a nice hot bath, for those who lived on the streets it was a very rare treat. Purring delightfully she let her entire body including er head go under the water before coming back up. Heaing is comment about her friends she snorted, "they won't fall for what you say, they're very prideful in being theif's and such. Besides they're the one's who begged me not to come here tonight."

"Pride?" Jack replied amused. "Last I remember thieves in this neighborhood were getting caught left and right. " He stepped into the bath, pulling her close to him, his arms around the lovely neko. Gently, he rubbed her arms as he heard her talk about her friends. Each movement he made with his hands he right hand began to edge ever so closer to her thigh. He pondered rather deeply. Having her soft skin connect with his own wet flesh seemed to spark a certain reaction from his body. He wondered if she was ready for another good impaling. He grinned to himself at the thought. Maybe. After all he doesn't often fuck in a Jacuzzi. Then again, he doesn't often find a rare creature such as a cat girl stealing from his pantry. "Besides." He continued as his own hand stroke her thighs "If your from the group I know your from, then they'll be caught soon enough by "Hunters". They may keep a low profile but they don't have the same protection I do from them. They aren't in a mansion which not only has a piece of my soul that keeps me young and youthful, but also helps in concealing me from that certain world.."

Silence followed his words. For a moment, Jack was deep in thought about the "Hunters." Human beings who went out of their way to hunt the super natural. He has had several close calls with them. He figured gangs Like the one Willow was in were no different. After his continued thinking he decided, to tease Willow a little bit. He was still deliberating on whether or not he should fuck her again in that Jacuzzi.
He whispered hotly into her ear then. "Besides" He said quietly "I'm offering your friends my protection as your reward." He licked her neck. "Don't you want to do perverted things like this in the future." Jack winked. His fingers soon reached her clit. Maye just a small little tease. As his hands circled around her bud under that steaming hot water his eyes focused on her. "I know you do. You loved it even then. I'll give you my full attention. I can tell you love it. Don't you." He blew gently into ears. " Such nice skin, and a nice back. Maybe I should wash it."

Part of her wanted to move away when he had pulled her close to him but another part loved the gentle affection he was giving her. She smiled a bit closing her eyes as her head rested against his chest enjoying the feeling of the hot water against her skin as well as his hands. "Yes well my friends aren't exactly normal theives you know, and I know you do, especially since I can tell you are not human yourself, I don't what you are exactly but it's not human." Finding it impossible to ignore his hand that was going closer to her thigh she squirmed against him a bit, not exactly in a protesting manner but she really wanted to just relax and let her body recover not really caring much on what he wanted to do at the moment. At the mention of the hunters she froze and pulled away from him turning so she was facing him, her ears went back as she glared at him.

"Those monsters will never harm my friends! I'll make sure of it, I'm going to return to them and make sure those bastards don't take anyone else from me! I don't care what you think, I am no one's pet and I will not stay, while they do fine on their own my friends have never faced a hunter so I must protect them." Willow knew all to well about Hunters and what they could and did do, while she didn't know how many people could say they ran into a hunter and lived she didn't care. She hated those people with a deep passion and would kill any Hunter who cam near her friends, when it came to he friends Willow was about as protective as a motherwas over her child.

After snapping at him about her friends and Hunters she went closer to him again, the craving of having his skin touch her's while in the hot water had been to much to ignore. Feeling him whisper hotly into her ear she blinked and her ears twitched slightly as she started to blush again. When he licked her neck she shuddered a bit tilting her head to the other side as a small moan left her lips, somehow he knew jut where to touch or in this case lick in order to start to turn her on. "Reward for what? Letting you toy with me and then fuck me without my consent? Besides I doubt they'd take it, most of the people in that group are under 18 so their trust towards adults is very small."

When his fingers reached her clit and circled around her bud under that steaming hot water she gasped softly and squirmed as a small moan left her lips, her body was really sensitive at the moment and what he started doing wasn't helping her. "B-besids, I said I'm not staying" no matter how many times she said that she coldn't make it sound serious in anyway which left her at a disadvantage if he thought she was lying. In a way she was, she wanted to stay here and receive positive attention from him, attention she had never had before but she also wanted to return to her friends and the life she had been living before he had caught her. If only she hadn't come, then things would be different, she wouldn't have lost her virginity or crave the attention of a man she didn't know who was definately older then she was.

"ooo I like some spunk" He chuckled at her indignation. "As for what I am.. Well the most I'll tell you right now is that I am immortal. Been around for a couple of hundred years." Jack's face, scrunched him deep thought. "Maybe a thousand? I do remember a little bit beyond the Roman Empire. Hmm maybe younger. Stopped keeping tracked of my age a long time ago.". He really did forget how old he was. After the recurring patterns of up and do's he experienced in his long life. All the years seemed to blend in one. The era as defined from his eyes, was only truly seen in terms of how sophisticated the technology of the time was. Still, like a foolishly daft old man he missed some of the more common pleasures of the good old days. The fact that he decorated his house with rather old but well kept furniture was a definitely a symbol of pasts wants. It did take him about three years after the invention of the internet, to realize that such a wonderful thing existed. He would chuckle to himself privately, wondering how long it would take him to realize the existence of another world shaping device.

Right here right now though, despite all the recurring things that happened in the outside world, one things for sure: He has a new pet and possibly pets if he his fortune was good. After seeing the the world grow and ended, and grow again, he was accustomed to patterns. The fact that such a fantastic creatures such as herself fell into her palms was a welcome change to the monatny of rather long lived life.

"You could have fooled me." He added responding again to her statement." The way your body reacts to my ever touch and attention. You certainly didn't mind having my cock stab you over and over again. You really not being honest about what your flesh wants. Wouldn't it be so much easier for you to accept me. " Slowly his fingers entered, her pussy. Perhaps he should give her an orgasm tonight? Send her off to nice little dreams. As he was fingering her he also strokd her hair with his other hand, continuing his little lecture. "As for your friends? You've seen the power I posses. And I'm handing you their protection on a platter. It sounded like you'd do everything to protect them. So why hesitate?"

His finger curved once again searching for her G-Spot When he found it, all he had to do was stroke his index finger forward in come hither motion. "Maybe your greedy" He continued to muse. "Maybe you want to keep my attentions all to yourself. That doesn't sound like somebody that wants to protect them." He rubbed his head against her furry ears. When she stated that she was not staying he nearly had to muffle his laughter. " And are you sure you even want to leave. Stay with me and I'll protect you and grant you your hearts desire." He nibbled on her ear playfully. "OR desires. All that you wish for is in your grasp. Everything you wanted is possible. Just surrender your heart to me."

An immortal, she had heard of them before when she was little. Several years before she came to this town, they were creatures that lived for all eternity watching the world around them change while they themselves did not. The funny thing about them though was that they could be killed, immortals weren't as 'immortal' as the name claimed. The idea of having not only met one but being owned by one sent goosebumps down her spine, it was both a thrilling and a scary idea. Of course now she knew why she hadn't been able to beat him in strength, even someone like her couldn't match their strength, not alone. Willow became curious about what kind of immortal he was but new he wouldn't tell her, it was obvious when he had said 'the most I'll tell you right now' which also made her curious on why he would hide it. Listening to him talk about his age she closed her eyes, it was obvious he had had stopped keeping tack. Lucky him, there was a difference in not keeping track and not remembering and she knew it. He had stopped counting while she had forgotten, or course she had decided to pick an age for herself that seemed to suit her appearance well but she still didn't know.

That wasn't the only thing she didn't remember, in fact, Willow had no memories previous of 3 years before coming to the town. Having woken up as a small child in the bed at a church with bandages wrapped around her body was the first memory she had, well besides her name. Strangely enough while she had forgotten everything Willow had still remembered her name. But, no matter what anyone tried her memories refused to return and so she had given up on ever getting them back. Why try and get something you can't have? It was foolish to dream that one day she'd wake up and all of her memories would be back.

She continued to listen to him talk, well, until he mentioned his cock. Her face turned a bright red, she had wanted to forget what had happened. Or rather part of her did and part of her didn't, it was a constant battle in her mind. "T-that's.... A-anyone would enjoy sex after a while even when it's forced on them. It's only natural to enjoy something like that. And as for y-your attention and t-touch I thin you're delusional old man, why would I like, let alone want such things? I'm a thief that steals in order to survive, I require no one's attention or touch. Especially yours, why should I accept someone I don't even know? Why would I accept someone as my 'master' when that person only takes things by force?" When his fingers entered her pussy Willow froze gasping softly as her body trembled excitedly, it felt good and with the fact that her body was still sensitive it didn't take much for her to get turned on. She squirmed against him trying not to moan, "I am not hesitating, I am merely telling you the truth...besides you'd have to ask them and not me anyway, i may be their protector and friend but I do not control them."

Feeling his finger curl and move inside her made Willow's body tremble excitedly as she squirmed against him, when he found and stroked her G-Spot she muffled a moan keeping her eyes shut tight trying to ignored the pleasure. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of being right about her enjoying his touch and attention but it was very hard to do so. Willow laughed softly at his claim of her being greedy, most thieves were greedy. That's what usually drove them to steal, they wanted something someone else had and wanted it for themselves. However, Willow wasn't like that with him, or she didn't think she was. "Nya....Y-you're wrong, I don't need anyone's a-attention. I want to protect them from...well i don't know really but they are all I have. I met most of them when I woe up in a church when I was younger covered in bandages with no memory, they easily accepted me despite that fact and even came with when I decided to live here."

She wasn't sure why she had told him that but it didn't matter much, it wasn't like he could use her memory loss against her. A small pur like moan escaped her lips as he nibbled on her ear, what he was promising sounded impossibly good and maybe that's why she was so drawn to the idea. He was offering her something she had never had and yet she didn't want to admit to wishing to stay. At the mention of being given her desires and everything that she wished for Willow's ear twitched a bit and she separated herself from him and this time to keep from going back she stepped out of the large bath. Keeping her back to him she wrapped her arms around herself and her tail wrapped around her leg, it was a bit cold standing there dripping wet but she didn't care at the moment. As she spoke her voice cracked becoming a bit softer and colder at the same time, tinged with sadness. "Who are you to talk of such things? You do not now me so don't go offering false hope."

She chuckled softly but it had more sadness in it then anything else, turning and keeping her arms wrapped around her front she looked at him. "No matter how many times they tried no one could do it, what is once lost can never be regained. 'I shall grant you what your heart desires the most' they would promise to the child with nothing but a name..." Willow paused for a moment, almost as if she was telling a story of some kind. Her eyes dulled a bit as she sat on the floor. "The child would always give the same reply, 'I want to remember, no matter how sad or how painful I want to know who I am. That is my only wish, that is what my heart desires the most.' And each and every person who promised such a thing tried different methods to get her to remember. However, no matter how hard they tried or how many tests the young child was put through her memories refused to return. As the young child grew older and time passed and unforgettable events accured she gave up on ever remembering... Who she had once been, who her family had been, why she had been covered in wounds. It all would remain a mystery forever."

He responded with a kinder smile different from the other devious grins he would normally give her. His twinkled at her declaration as a thief. "What really the difference between you an I?" He said stepping out of the shower in all his nude glory. He was especially well built and tone. Of course being immortal, he had retained a really young and spry look and disposition, despite the fact that some of his mannerisms were that of an old man. An Old Man stuck in a young man's body. At least that's how his close friend Athena would like to describe the immortals living here on this world. "You take things using shadows and concealment." Jack continued. " I take things through force and power. We both steal." As he continued, he began to walk towards the towel rack removing a golden colored towel placed it around his arm, and walked over the cold and shivering Willow, wrapping it around her body. He spoke further.

"We both take things, out of the thrill of both the hunt and the satisfaction of possessing something that was once valuable to one person. We take because we also do it to take in that breath of life." He sat next to her, his arms wrapped around and holding her tightly against his chest. "Besides I hardly think that's fare. You've managed to steal my attention as well as my heart, and I have yet for you to take yours. Though I did delight in taking your body." A twinkle in his eyes. "I think we both did." His arms rubbed her shoulders gently.

He slightly scoffed though when she proclaimed his claims of providing false hope. "FALSE HOPE YOU SAY" he said. "My dear pet I never offer anything less then my word. Sometimes I even offer more." He thought his reputation as the towns most cold yet benevolent millionaire would have spread enough. Granted, he also had an air of being cold. He nearly wanted to immediately go to her friends right now with a case of millions of dollars and tell them to come live in his mansion and be his little family. Family. Was this what this entire ordeal about. His thoughts were silent. A couple of months ago, he had something akin to another super natural family. Though that was before, he was able to attain his original fortune through another identity he had enjoyed living with others similar to himself. Kiki, Blake, Aiko, Athena, Pike, and Jacob, were great friends briefly but some friends ships though temporarily forged would last a life time. He regretted when the hunters came and chased them away. Perhaps he missed the feelings of camaraderie. He had been stuck in that stuffy mansion for so long.

The story of a poor little cat girl struck a chord deep into his heart. Sometimes he too would like to recall his days. Though anything too deep in the past he tried to recall were memories so happy that he longed for them and dwell on them for what might possibly be eternity, or so sad that he'd wished to repress them. When she finished, he felt the overwhelming need to truly claim this beautiful girl. After all, all that is his will always be taken care of. That goes for new servants as well. "Let me heal you." He finally said. "Let me end all of your suffering, if you can not find your memories now. Then let me help you to create new ones." His eyes gazed at her intently, when he turned her head towards him, his hands stroking her cheek, and for the first time in his long life, he actually gave a genuine kiss not laced with pure lust. It was something unusual to him. The kiss was still wet but, it felt far different from before.

Willow eyed him cautiously as her eyes traveled over his body, for someone as old as he was he looked very attractive and young. At the thought of an old man stuck in a young man's body as he clearly was she couldn't help but giggle. Unless he died this man would always remain old on the inside which to her was kind of funny. Listening to him talk about how they both steal she watched as he went over to a towel rack grabbing a towel. It was rather hard to act cold towards him for very long, no matter how mean she got he continued to be kind. Could be possible that this man couldn't be mean or cruel? While he had forced himself on her she had enjoyed it but didn't say so out loud so in a way that wasn't exactly mean. Feeling the towel wrap around her body she continued to look away from him, he was continuing to be kind towards her and gentle. It was rather confusing, most people would have gotten back at her in some way if she was cold or mean towards them but he was different.

As his arms wrapped around her she leaned into him listening to his words slightly surprised. She had never taken a person's heart before, attention sure though usually negative but never a heart. She shrugged slightly, "Some people are easier then others and I personally have no real intention of making it easy for you to steal my heart. Then again I might not make it hard as well" If he wanted her heart he'd have to prove himself, prove his words of protecting and caring for her.

She snorted softly as he called her his pet, "I am no one's pet or treasure. I'm an alley cat that wanders from place to place doing what i must to survive." The bell made a small ringing noise as she moved her head a bit, though why she still held onto the thing for so long willow didn't know but she couldn't get rid of it. No matter how many times she had tried Willow had been unsuccessful at getting rid of the collar and bell. Her thoughts wandered about as he talked to her, it wasn't a harsh and cruel tone and so far she hadn't seen him act how she had been told he did. While she could tell there was a dangerous side to him should he let it out she couldn't imagine him doing so.

Willow blinked looking at him from the corner of her eye, he wanted to heal her, whatever that meant, not to mention had guessed right away that she had been talking about her own past. It didn't surprise her exactly, or maybe it did she wasn't exactly sure at the moment. What he was saying to her was a bit strange and yet comforting as well, she smiled slightly thinking about different things. When he kissed her she expected it to be the same as the ones before, however, this one was different, there were other emotions in it then pure lust. Closing her eyes she wrapped her arms around his neck returning the kiss, while it felt a bit different and odd she liked it far better then when he had kissed her out of lust.

Though absorbed in this moment, half of his mind focused smiled. She was enjoying his attentions. As her hands wrapped around his neck, his own arms clasped around hers. His tongue, once again danced with this beautiful read head neko. Jack's hands glided over inch of her lower back to her front. The immortals cock grew over so harder as he he began to breath in and out of the kiss. The other half of his mind began to consider whether or not she was ready for another one of his "impalement.". He figured that he'll have to make it up as he goes along for this moment of passion. For now though, he'll late her rest for as long as possible. After all, he still needed to attend to healing her soul. As for memory recovery, he'll have to see if he can ask Athena for advice on that, if she wasn't so busy hiding other gods or goddess, and super naturals that were constantly hunted. Though the big question he would have to ask her is how best to help the friends of this new pet of hers. Still, he'd like to meet his kitten's friends. If they turned out as remarkable and adorable as Willow, maybe he'll be able to "adopt" them so to speak. Not Willow though. Jack had plenty of plans in stored for Willow. What those plans were? They were plans that secretly made Jack an otherwise stoic and domineering immortal, giddy inside.

But such thoughts would have to be set aside until tomorrow. Right here right now was about Jack bonding in a more intimate sense with the kitten. Granted, he can't really help himself. Every now and then his hands would reach just the right spot while they were kissing there in the the bathroom. Every now and then, he'd playfully spank her ass, or rub the outside of her clit He wanted to take her now and then! But there's much more he had to say.
"Come with me." He whispered in her ears, after he dislodged his lips from hers. "Let met show you something."

Gently, he took her hand and guided her out of the bathroom, and to a balcony lying right across his King's sized bed. Quietly, he led her to the balcony. There, outside, in the night air that was unusually warm, he began to shower the view. It was a view over looking the town. "All those little lights, those houses which carry those light." he whispered into her ear, placing his arms around her waist. "Each of them have their own tragedies their own misfortunes. some more Serious then the situation your in. There's a girl in the house there." He continued pointing at a light in the corner. "That's dying a terminal disease. Another person there, who's lost his home in a fire. Each and every person that's fallen to such tragic fates will never know an ending." He pulled her closers now, his head against her ears. He certainly did love the feel of her furry ears. " You have the chance to earn such happiness."

After a moment of silence, he kissed her again. More gently, and even more passionately. His own sense seem to double. The warm night air even warmer. He felt that he could hear his own heart beat. This kiss lasted longer then the one in the bathroom, but it still retained it's more gentle feelings. He moved away from a moment in smiled mischievously. "Your such a bad liar though." He teased his mischievous smile widened. " Your going to admit, your really love my little "Attentions." Jack breathed, as his hands reached to her side. "Ready for another round?" He finished. He already suspected a No. Either way he'd have her spend the night with him. He'd like to have a warm body next to him when he wakes up. It's be so long.

Every now and then when his hands would reach just the right spot while they were kissing Willow either moaned softly or trembled with excitement as her tail swished happily behind her. She could tell he wanted to go again with some of the things he did but she wasn't sure she wanted to have sex again so soon or ever again, it had been nice sure but she felt strange getting so intimate with a complete stranger. Standing Willow followed him out of the bathroom slightly curious on what it was he wanted to show her.

She leaned against him as he wrapped his arms around her waist and looked out over at the town, it looked so different from the balcony. Everything looked so small and insignificant,Willow wondered how often he actually looked at the town from where they were standing but pushed the thought away. Willow listened to him talk about some of the people in the town, when his head went against her ears they twitched slightly. "So what? Are you telling me to just give up the freedom I had and become some pet or slave or whatever you want to call it? There's no such thing as a happy ending, something always goes wrong. A person dies or feelings change or someone gets betrayed by the person they loved..." she stopped talking for a moment and when she did he kissed her.

Blushing a bit she returned the kiss a soft purr rose from her throat, when he moved away she looked at him rather disappointed until he mentioned her being a liar. Blushing a darker red she looked away trying not to thin about such things, "I am not a bad liar you just seem to be able to tell when I'm lying or not. A first for me in a very long time" When he mentioned going another round she pulled away from him and stepped away pressing her back against the railing of the balcony as she crossed her arms over her chest. "No, not now and I'm sure not ever. You speak of granting me a happy ending and all of that but I don't even know you, to me you're a complete stranger. Sure I know what the towns people say about you but I don't know you personally, you claim I've stolen your heart and yet you know nothing of me. Why should I give my heart to a stranger?"

He stepped forward, his smile plain on his face. "Why you ask?" Jack repeated. His eyes were tracing her up and down. A warm body. That's what he'd like to tonight. It was a game now, to see if whether or he could claim her heart through her flesh or through her soul. Ponering her answer he had just the solution. "Because this stranger, knows your soul. I've known it the moment your soft creamy skin touched my own. I've known it the moment you moaned for my attentions. You've seen the power I wield. All that you want it possible. Anything you wish is yours. Including me." He closed in the gap that was between them, letting his hands rise and brush across her face. "What is freedom though, Freedom is an illusion. Deep down in all of us we are chained to different aspects of this harsh world. The only difference is the chains we choose to bind ourselves with. What I'm offering you is an exchange with different load of chains. Burdens lighter then the one you have."

Jack's lips touched Willows again, this time though the kiss was even deeper. Her scent was sweet, especially after that bath. Gently he lifted her on rails, undoing her towel. He will pleasure her for tonight with his mouth then tomorrow he can begin his true work. "I'm not taking know for an answer." Jack declared. Hotly he breathed into her wet slit. The warm air only adding to her possible joy. "I'll hunt for you heart now. Make your burden lighter, and I'll help you achieve your own path of happiness." His fingers rose up, making their way up to her clit, pinching it, and rotating his wrist to enhance it. "Want.Take Own." He said quietly "It's a philosophy I've went by all those years. It's motto you'll learn soon enough." His tongue slides over her clit. "I know what you want. And I know how you can take it." Jack twinkled.

Willow watched as his eyes traced up and down her body, the idea of him looking at her whether naked or almost naked made her heart start to race. Listening to his words she looked at him as he stepped closer to her closing the gap, as his hands brushed against her face she couldn't help but be drawn into his eyes. Searching for something though what exactly that was she wasn't sure, " The only power I've seen is that you can force yourself on me and that is the only power I've seen. Besides who said I wanted anything to do with you?" She couldn't understand why he was so persistent, why did this one man want her so much when he could just as easily have someone who was far better then her in looks, rank and everything else. Why did he find her so special?

Willow returned his kiss instinctively putting her hands on his shoulders as he lifted her on to the rails, "So persistent." When he breathed into her wet slit she gasped softly and her body trembled excitedly, she tried to remind herself that she shouldn't have anything to do with him but every time she tried the pleasure of his attention added with the warm air distracted her. Willow bit her lip trying to suppress a moan as his fingers began to tease her clit, "d-don't...please..." Her fingers dug into his shoulders as her body trembled excitedly as his tongue slides over her clit causing another moan to escape her throat, Willow shook her head trying to ignore the pleasure building inside of her. "Nnyaa.... you have no i-idea of what I could want or d-desire. The only t-thing you're thinking about is your h-hormones, or d-dis you not know about the p-proper way to earn a g-girls heart?"

She was wet. That was good. The more attention Jack spent on her, the more he was going to break down the wall. It was already cracked at this point, and at this point he felt ready to. At her protest to his actions he chuckled and let his tongue toy slips neatly into slit. When it came out, he responded. "This is the proper way to earn your heart If you believe this was great, Just wait what I got in store.". He was lying of course, It had been quite a long time since he conquered a women such as Willow. He knew his techniques were rusty. The immortal got her to scream sevearl times in the room, but not as much as he usually does at his prime. It was time to step his fight. He was going to earn her heart on this night. The light of the moon shone. And Jack was quickly working his head on what to do.

Such a solution came, and what a solution it was. Jack felt something on his skin. It was sand. Sand from a beach that was hundreds of miles away from here? Impossible. Then again Jack nearly forgot what town he was in. It was one of the many towns in the world, where Super Natuarl phenomenon would occur as well as attract. A town that Jack's friend Athena so fit to hide with her powers. The feeling of the sand, triggered a memory.

"On a moonlit night, the sandman will come, and stories and dreams will be told."

The sandman. The god of dreams. Or Goddess. He didn't know which dream god or lord. There were so many of them now a days. But he or she was in town. Jack so fit to make full use of that. "Let me read your heart, and you can read mine." Jack responded. He lifted her in his arms, after he finished licking her and prepping her. Gently, he carried her over to the master Bedroom, laying her neatly on the bed. He climbed up on top of her, kissing her all the way up from her thighs, to breast to neck and finally lips. He stroked her tail affectionately as he was drowning himself in her kiss.
"A dream lord or Lady is in this town." Jack said looking at her, his gaze intense. "When he or she is here, it is said that stories are told. Stories of the heart." He kissed her again. " I'll share my heart, and who I am." . Gently he nibbled on her nippples. The room warmer the usual. An immortal, and a neko. It was unknown what dreams they would share with this union. Jack though didn't care. He stroked his cock, and brandished it, and gently he entered one more time on this night.

An he felt her insides Squeeze his large veiny cock. He moaned, and breathed. He also Groaned. Such sweetness. And then He saw something. A Vison that was also a memory. Seems to the Dream Master was in Town. He then shared with her bits and pieces of his memories, as his cock impaled her. Because through this Mysterious force known as the dream master, he was able to share a piece of his heart with her. And the same memory.

There was a Man in this visions. A man who was Jack, but only younger. He was seen in a village defending a group of orphans, a an era of swords and ignorance. A flash then another memory, A man seducing a woman who has the same temperament as this neko Willow. She was a cat girl, but she was just as catty. Another vision: The same girl, but this time she was closing her eyes never to wake up again.

Willow was starting to love what he was doing when she felt something against her skin, it had been sand which not only confused her but she also tried to figure out where it had come from. Sure she had lived in that town for a few years but she couldn't remember ever feeling sand come out of no where, hearing his comment she looked at him confused. "Read my heart?" She looked up at him as he climbed up on top of her and her body trembled excitedly causing her to moan softly as he kissed her all the way up from her thighs, to breast to neck and finally lips. When he kissed her lips she returned his kiss wrapping her arms around his neck, Willow purred softly as he stroked her tail affectionately. He was the first person that she knew of that she liked and allowed to have them touch her tail.

She listened to his words rather curiously, Willow had heard of them but believed they had only been in legends and fairy tales. A moan left her throat as he nibbled on her nipples and squirmed a bit, she could feel the unnatural warmth of the air inside the room. Even the outside air had been warmer then normal and she found this confusing and interesting at the same time, was this due to the man on top of her or the dream lord or lady? When he entered her Willow let out a moan struggling against him, it felt good sure but she had told him no and yet he was inside of her once again. Willow froze as pieces of memory entered her mind, at first she had thought they were her's but they weren't. The memories belonged to the stranger who was on top of her, all three visions confused and interested her. The one she was the most curious about though was the cat girl, something about her felt familiar and yet it didn't. Then again it was only natural for her to feel some kind of familiarity towards another of her own kind, even if Willow didn't know the person herself. When those visions faded from her mind Willow's own memories filled her head and were shared with Jack.

A cat girl who looked like Willow only younger chased after a group of children calling out to them, wanting to play. The children continued to ignore her calling her things like monster and unwanted. A flash then another memory, it was the same scenery except Willow was a bit older and crying. There was a small ringing noise, like a bell and a man approached her hugging her. Willow hugged the man, she seemed to be happy to see him and he was happy to see her. The man placed a leather strap around her neck that had a bell on it. Another vision: There was fire and screams filled the air, the same man who had seemed to care for Willow pointed a gun at her. He was a hunter and she and every other person in that place had been his prey, a gun shot rang through the air.

As the memories ended Willow used all of her strength to get him out of her and she rolled away from him and off the bed glaring at him as tears filled her eyes, "You bastard what did you do?! Who the hell said I wanted to remember any of that? I had those memories buried for a reason and you and your stupid lies brought them back. Dream lord or lady my ass, they don't exist. They're just things from fairy tales adults tell to children." She backed up towards the door planning on running away from him, this place and now the town, she didn't know where to but if it was far from him she'd be happy. All it took to forget was to run and she had several times before coming to that town and she could easily do it again if it meant staying away from Jack. "You claim you want to win a person's heart but so far all you've done is think of your hormones and bring back memories I had wanted to forget."

"They do exist..." Jack retorted, slightly taken a back by her arbitrary skepticism. " I would have thought that immortals such as myself, and some of your friends who are super naturals would have indicated otherwise.". Some of her memories. Such a sad fate, such a sad past. It felt familiar somehow. Very similar to that women who...
"Well" Jack chuckled silently "That explains a lot." The realization struck him. True there were many Nekos that wandered out in the world among the normals, but none had that familiar aura. Different person but the same blood line or clan. No wonder why he was so drawn to her. And no wonder why they had the exact same disposition. He would have to do this carefully now though. He had a promise to fufill to an old mate he had once many moons ago.

"Did you want to forget." Jack responded, placing his arm over to the door, preventing her from opening it. " You previously wanted those memories. Keeping something like that buried within your heart is like keeping poison with in your blood letting it rot away in your flesh. Best to draw it out." Another arm slammed into the other side of the door. He had the cat girl trapped now. He looked down on her and gazed gently into her eyes. "Let me show you one more memory."

The memory flowed from him the way fish flow the through the currents of river. Smooth and sometimes rough. There was a traveler there. A man who has walked the earth seeing the same sun rises every day. However, on one eve, Hunters came stalking that man in the night. The man fought back, but he was outnumbered and outmatched. In one desperate gambit, he took the hostage of an innocent, threatening to kill him, but the Hunter one step ahead of him shot him with a poison arrow. Cornered, the man had no choice but to jump off the cliff the Hunters trapped him at. The immortal man fell unconscious. He woke the next day to find himself in a village with beings such as he. When his eyes opened a beautiful cat was standing at his bedside overlooking the man. Such a beautiful smile.

"I owe your clan a lot for saving my life and taking me in." Jack responded, smiling. "For healing me, so shall i heal the survivors of the clan. A promise I made so long ago. A binding magical contract. You shall be mine kitty." He embraced her tightly, squeezing her soft warm form. "And forever more I shall protect you."

Willow bit her lip and looked away as he responded to her skepticism about the dream lords and ladies, for some reason it felt uncomfortable hearing those words almost as if she was embarrassed by it. Her ears twitched slightly and she looked at him curiously and confused, "what makes sense? Who was that woman?" She couldn't help but feel like she should know that woman and why she felt so familiar but Willow didn't. However, maybe he would since the woman was from his memories.

She glared up at him as he blocked her from opening the door, "Those weren't the memories I wanted. I already knew of those, what I don't know is what happened before I came to that place and how I got there. One day I just woke up in a bed with bandages wrapped around my stomach, waist, ankles and one of my arms and told that I was brought to live in that place. A temple and an orphanage, but what happened to cause such injuries?" what about my life before that? Who are my parents? Who am I? Those are the memories I want back." Willow watched the memory play in her mind, she had gotten used to the idea of seeing his memories after the first time he had shared some with her. However, she had no clue what promise he was talking about and began to wonder if that was the only reason he was doing this to her, because of a promise he had made with someone she didn't know and it had probably happened before she was born.

"My clan??" She looked at him confused, no one had ever told her she belonged to some clan she had no knowledge of, then again it didn't really surprise her. All Neko's belonged to a clan of some kind even if they didn't know it or the clan no longer existed and this information only made her even more curious on who she really was. Willow froze as he embraced her her tightly, squeezing her soft warm form. She didn't want to believe his words but something about the way he said it to her made it so she couldn't do anything but believe them, relaxing against his body her ears drooped slightly as she buried her face into his chest.

"Shh" Was all Jack could say, as she buried her face into his chest. He smiled gently at her. "I owe a debt to your entire clan, and for that I'll place you and whoever your associated with under my protection." Her body against his felt warm, soft and comfortable. Taking her hand, Jack guided her back onto the bed. The temperature of the room going back to normal. The fragments of sands that were in there slowly vanishing. Jack's own thoughts turned to the dream lord or lady that was in town. She left. Normally he had greater knowledge of all things that went on in this particular town. He would have to figure it out later though. He had hoped that the arrival of such a being didn't come as a sign of something more ominous on this town

There were other matters to attend to. The immortal had began earning her trust bit by bit. For now he would have to take it slow. Part of him was eager in taking her again right then and there, but he would have to wait. A few relaxing gestures. When they got back to his bed, he pulled the kitten gently on to there, this time, petting her head affectionately. Rubbing his own head against her ears, placing his arms on her shoulders massaging them. "I'm not letting you go... stay the night her, I have a feeling you really do need the rest." He finished kissing her neck.

Willow followed him back to his bed, she was too tired to fight it right now and he seemed to know more about her then she did so she'd stick around for now. Besides that she also couldn't get rid of the growing feelings she had for him, he was attractive and kind when it came down to it. Of course she was still annoyed with him forcing himself on her but at the moment that was the last thought in her mind that she was worried about. Once on the bed she curled up next to him her tail twitching lazily as she purred softly enjoying the affectionate attention, a small moan escaped her throat when he finished kissing her neck. Even being half asleep like she was it still effected her and she loved the feeling of it.

Stifling a yawn Willow buried her face into his chest again breathing in his scent, it didn't take long for her to fall asleep and despite her protests of staying there she didn't want to leave. Why should she when he seemed to want to protect her so much? Not to mention she was slowly falling in love with him.

"It's been a while." Jack said speaking on the phone.
"I'm surprised you called me, must be a really big emergency if you needed to contact me."
"I have well a request." The immortal responded in the phone rather hesitatingly.
"I request? From the Great immortal of the western sea? I should be humbled.
"Cut the crap Athena and listen to me for once.." The conversation went on for twenty minutes. Jack new he had to act fast. If a dream deity was in town the previous night, it meant all super natural creatures like himself were in danger of Hunters. Including Willow's gang.
"I'll see what I can do." Athena replied quietly. "I can't make any promises though. I have my hands full dealing with another crises I'll talk to you soon.

Jack, quietly hung up the phone. A look of concern passing momentarily on his face. He had hoped that Willow wasn't awake, while he was speaking to Athena. Daylight flooded the room, illuminating the more classy Victorian features. The immortal yawned for a second, and gently he stroked the cat girls ears. Such a young nimble form. Jack wondered if she was ready for another little session. Gently his hands reached down to her lower slit, and gently teased her clit. "Such an adorable little kitten." He said silently, his thumbs playing around with her folds. "This should be a very pleasant wake up." He slipped on under the sheets his mouth slowly licking away on her thighs. Before the days work that would need to be done, he will get one more fill. And then he will finally get to fulfill an oath he made several years prior to the leaders and mistresses of that girls clan.

((sorry for the hiatus. Found myself really busy these past weeks.))

(It's alright ^^)
Willow continued to sleep as he spoke on the phone, thoough her ears twitched every so often she didn't wake up. The bed was comfortable and warm not to mention last night had really worn her out so she didn't want to wake up just yet, then again she was also part cat and could be rather lazy and hard to wake up if she didn't want to be up. Willow smiled slightly as a soft purr escaped her throat when Jack stroked her ears, she pushed her head against his hand unconciously before relaxing in the ball she had curled up in. The touch was gentle and while it held very little warmth compared to humans she still enjoyed it, of course it alsofelt familair and due to being asleep what had happened the night before felt like no more then a dream. Willow moaned softly and started to squirm as he began to toy with her body, it felt so good but she didn't want to be up yet. Opening her eyes she looked down towards Jack and blushed slightly as her ears started to flatten against her head, "Nyaa.....s-stop....w-what are you doing?" Everything that had happened last night came back to her which only made her even more embarassed and she continued to squirm trying to get him to stop. It wasn't that she disliked it, in fact she loved it she just didn't find it normal to be woken up in such a manner.

"mmm Waking up a certain kitten called Willow.." Jack twinkled amusingly. He returned back to her wet slit, making brief but gently strokes with his tongue. " and this kitten is just as good as last night.". The immortal then stretched his body out a little bit more and kissed his way up to her breasts, first flicking at her nipples then making his way over to her mouth. A small pause, then his lips pressed against hers, letting his tongue which was covered with some of her juices, dive into her mouth. His body heat increased at this action, enjoying her scent and her squirming. This moment was absolutely heavenly. Lots to do on this day though. For now he would enjoy this moment.

"Hope you have a good sleep. Because there is a lot to do. Well a lot to do besides this." The immortal winked. It was time to repair the kittens poor poor soul.

Willow kept herself from laughing at his comment, in a way it was both funny and cute. Before she could protest more about being woken up with what he was doing he had gone back to pleasing her, moaning softly she squirmed slightly underneath him and her ears drooped slightly as a soft purr escaped her throat and her tail began to twitch playfully. "Hnn...not...." She paused as goosebumps raced across her skin when he began to kiss his way upwards, it was strange and yet felt wonderful as well and as soon as his tongue flicked against her nipples she arched her back slightly and moaned grabbing the sheets underneath her body. "W-wait....." As soon as he paused she blinked looking at him blushing softly as her breathing began to change due to being teased in such a manner. Of course little did she know that she'd end up getting used to such things by living with this immortal man, then again she still had no plans of making such a thing easy for him to accomplish.

Willow was not so easily tamed, not by humans or any other creature and while she loved his attention and everything else she had learned so far she wasn't about to make it easy for him. Just when she was about to speak he kissed her as well as pushed his tongue into her mouth, at first she was startled by this but then soon she wrapped her arms around his neck returning the kiss as well as allowing their tongues to wrestle as her eyes closed. The increasing heat and his kiss only seemed to encourage her hormones and turn her on more then she was in the beginning but she ignored it for now. When the kiss broke she looked at him, studying him curious as to what he would do next. Hearing the comment about sleep she blushed a darker red and looked away, "I-I slept just fine... and what do you mean there is a lot to do? What are you planning on doing?" As she questioned him Willow rolled out from underneath him and stretched before sitting up and yawning, at the moment she probably looked like a half awake child to this man but she honestly didn't care. After all he had seen her naked, seen part of her past and had toyed with her body and had sex with her so what he thought of her at this moment didn't faze Willow in the slightest. Especially since he seemed to be attracted to her regardless of what she looked like.

Back
Top Bottom