Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bleeding Heart (Hat + Vampyre)

Hat-tori

Supernova
James was a fairly normal guy. He lived at home doing programming work. He made enough to get by and had inherited a fine home out in the suburbs with a nice basement. He was somewhat pale, with sharp green eyes and platinum blonde hair. It was late in the evening, and the thunderstorm and rain would simply not let up. So he put on his bathrobe to get a midnight snack. His body, while thin, was smooth and sleek and lean, like a swimmer's, thanks to his diet and the occasional visits to the gym. Between those, he simply ran in the mornings.

He sighed, listening to another rumble of thunder. He would not sleep tonight. He wandered into his study and turned on his computer as he stretched in the slightly oversized bathrobe. Distantly, he could hear cars in what sounded like high-speed persuit, but he ignored it. Then gunfire?

Was the world conspiring to keep him up with as much noise as possible?

Anna was weak, she knew she was weak. She needed to feed. She needed strength. Up ahead she saw a house and a little giddy she ran as fast as she could towards it, as she reached it she stepped down wrong and fell crashing through the ground.

"Fuck!" she yelled coughing. Laying immobile she let out a string of curse words.

He jumped as he heard a loud crash. Rising from his computer, he grasped a baseball bat and stood, making his way to where he had heard it. His basement actually extended beyond the house and was rather large, but he was surprised to find a young woman in a puddle and pile of dirt and rotten timber. Apparently the roofing was weak and she had fallen in from outside. He walked over to her slowly, holding the bat defensively.

"Miss?" he asked, nervously. "Miss, are you... are you okay?" he edged a little closer. This was all so surreal!

Thanking her lucky stars for finding a human, she whispers. "Come closer, im hurting." She wasnt lying really, she was hurting. "I think I might have broken something. I'm not sure I cant really move." Her voice suductively calling to him. "please help me?"

Grinning secretly waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

"H-hold on." he said, running to get the first aid. He returned, opening the box and looking her over. "WHat do you think is broken?" he asked, frowning. She looked fine to him... Still, he cleared the space around her, rain slowly wetting his body.

"my shoulder." she beckons to him, just a little closer and she can grab him. "Sir hurry it hurts so bad!" she pretends to start sobbing.

He leaned down, smiling as he gently pulled aside the shoulder of her top to inspect the wound. He frowned. "THere's no swelling, though..."

She snatched him forward and sinks her fangs into his neck, gulping down the sweet sweet blood. Moaning she takes as much as you can with out killing ans leans back blood dripping off her chin. "Thank you, love. I was parched."

He gasped at the initial sting, but his neyes soon glazed over as she drank of him. It felt so strangely relaxing. THe noises she made aroused and placated him, and he only swayed in place after she had finished, her powers sealing the wound after she had pulled away. The world swam and he was silent.

She stands slowly. "you are a cute one arn't you?" she strokes his cheek. "did you enjoy that, love?"

He stumbled a little.
"I'm dizzy..." he managed, in a slurry. "It felt... Relaxing." he said quietly, falling on his posterior. Severe blood loss did not help his coordination.

Chuckling she bends down and picks the man up and sets him on his feet. "it will pass, drink some orange juice and eat something."

He nodded. Orange juice sounded good right now... He made his way upstairs, into the kitchen. He drank heavily from the jug, letting out a sigh as he put it back and walked over to the kitchen table. Eurgh...

"My name's James." he said quietly. "What's yours?"

Having followed him silently she smiles. "Annabell, Anna for short." she sits at his table and watches him. He was an interesting man. No fear in his eyes. She liked that.

James blinked, shaking his head.
"You have a place to stay, Anna?" he asked. "I, uh, I have a spare room..." he said, "And a bathrobe, if you feel you need to change out of those wet clothes." he said, gesturing at the robe he wore. He felt so strange. So hazy...

She smiles and stands. "That would be lovley, dear James. On both counts." She walks around his house smiling with curiousity. "Tell me James, Do you know what I am?" She stands tall and proud. Her fresgly dyed red hair dripped curling down her body. The white sundress soaked and see through stuck to her body outlining her curves. Her feet were bare.

"I don't know." he said honestly. The memory of the bite had already slipped away as he stood. "I'll just change into pajamas, then." he said, beggining to make his way for the stairs. "So you can have the robe."

He wandered back upstairs, slipping out of the robe and putting on a tee and sweats. He paused in thought. Why would someone ask that? He shrugged. It didn't much matter to him. A nice young woman wants to stay in the spare room a few days, sure. Might even get to know her! he chuckled at that thought and made his way back downstairs, holding out the robe for her.

She starts to take her wet dress off standing there with him in front of her, not thinking twice.

He blushed deeply, finding it hard to look away. He'd heard of places without a nudity taboo, but never thought he'd meet a person from one.

Strips naked and slides the robe on leaving it open. "so dear I want you to be 100 percent suer you know what you are housing and what that means."

He couldn't look away.
"Wh-whatever do you mean?" he asked, feeling his erection slowly growing. "I, uh... YOu can... You can stay as... as long as you w-want..."

"I am a Vampire."she says reaching out and lifting his face to look him in the eyes. "That means I'll need blood."

He blinked a few times. "I.... I mean... If it's not too much, I..." he frowned. "I suppose, that's alright."

Back
Top Bottom