Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Return of Mercenaries (Akiriu x Amaya)

There was a slight inflation as he continued cumming. He pulled her into himself. Unable to stop just yet.

Amaya was crying loud her pussy was trembling with the amount of cum he would release in her. "aaaahh!! ohhhh!!" She felt being pushed deeper again in his cock, while he felt him not being able to stop made her cry more.

His cumming slowed then stopped. His cock was still throbbing hard, but he didn't take it out. "You okay?"

Amaya was still heavily breathing, her tight cunt was so messed up, she was feeling his cock still in her good used pussy, she looked at him and nodded as she was trying to get her breath.She was not so fine, but she had not experienced and thought that it should feel like that.

Michael slowly pulled himself out. He was shocked at how much he let out. "It kinda looks like you're pregnant. I really filled you up didn't I." He said, softly kissing her cheek.

Amaya had not seen her belly,it was like she was pregnant, as all off Micheal seed was still deep in her stuffing her pussy, even if he had pull out of her."aaaahh! yes!!!I am feeling so much filed" she said while she was still heavily breathing, as she felt his hot kisses​

His cock shrunk down a little as he kissed her. "I will do this to you everyday if you ask me." He whispered softly in her ear.

She didn't know if her tight pussy could handle his massive cock and her tinny body his unlimited cum in her.But she wanted to have an ally in her side in that academy, and an strong one.So she looked at him and whispered in his ear "You can when ever you feel like,even more than once a day". While she didn't know that was his soft fucking, he had not used everything he had.

"For now, we should clean ourselves. Or at least get my cum out of you." He said as he picked her up. He figured his size was too much for her and she couldn't stand. He set her in the tub and started the water as he sat in with her.

She agreed with him as he put her inside the tub.The hot water made her feel a bit better.As her belly was still looking pregnant. "Help me get it to normal again" she told him.

He nodded and set his hand on her stomach. With a slow and firm push, the cum escaped her pussy. He kept rolling his arm over, more of it oozing out of her.

Amaya was crying a bit feeling more and more seed coming out of her."ahhh!!! gosh!! i am so fill up" she said while her belly become smaller as Michel was rolling his hand on her belly

Michael hit the wrong thing at the wrong time. He felt a rumble then a wave of cum exploded out of her pussy.

Amaya was feeling slowly more cum out of her filed used pussy, when suddenly she felt wave of cum getting out of her pussy, making her body shake as it run out of her "aaaahh!ohhhhh!!" she could not believe all that was in her

Michael watched as the cum poured out of her. It seemed to be the last of it. But his cock stiffened up again. "That must be all of it." He said as he tried to hold his cock between his legs with one hand, the other on her belly.

Amaya was breathing now slowly her belly was flat again while she was talking to Micheal as she was feeling his hand still in her belly."hmmm!yes it should be it, I fell my pussy isn't stuffed any more"

He nodded as he toom his hand off of her belly. He doubled over, holding his cock down.

Amaya made space from him to get in the tube with her. As she was cleaning herself still she let sit behind her so he could also clean himself.She didn't pay any attention that she was so hard again

He washed himself, his back to hers. He tried to keep his boner down but failed. He turned around to grab the wash cloth he dropped as his head (lower one) touched her back.

Amaya felt his cock in her back, she could not believe he was hard again.She kept washing herself while she turned and looked him

He blushed then quickly turned around. He didn't want her to think he was a horn dog or pervert.

Amaya turned him back,"Its fine, I was just surprised at you speed on getting horny again" she said while she got closer to him, she would to her best ally after all.

"I'm sorry. I mean you were my first. And...and..." he lost his train of thought. Was she getting closer to me, he thought to himself

"well...you were my 1st too" while Amaya got closer to tell him thats its fine, while she didn't think that it was seen like she closer to him for other resons

Back
Top Bottom