Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Return of Mercenaries (Akiriu x Amaya)

He realized she might have been getting on the wrong page so he pulled back. "Sorry if I upset you." He said putting a black shirt on.

Amaya looked at him "its fine" she said.While she took her stuff and started fixing them in the closed. Today was a big day for her she would be start the training and her quest finding the killer.

He nodded and went to his bag. He grabbed his waist knife holder and slid the blade in. He put on the knife and waited for her. "I'm Michael, by the way."

Amaya took her blades but her on her boots while getting out "I'm Amaya" she said to him with a small smile.

"Well Amaya, we should get going." He said with a smile as he opened the door.

Amaya got out the room and fooled him while there were walking faster cause they were a bit late.

"Guess you'll have to show me around because I'm lost." Michael said. He sent one hand up to scratch the back of his head, a nervous tick.

The funny think was Amaya was also lost, cause she was new too. "I'm too" she said while she was trying to escape.

Michael turned a corner and found an exit. It lead to what seemed to be a deserted barracks. A lone bed sat in the middle, untouched for some time. He walked up to the bed and reached under the bed. He pulled out a box of dust covered condom wrappers. "Should we report this?" He asked Amaya.

Amaya got in the and looked at the condoms, they could be used still. "Well...its harmless ...lets keep them here." she said while looking at Micheal. After all she was not there to give them stuff than more to destroy that force.

"You want to take them?" He said. He hefted the box, it was very lightweight.

Amaya took the box and put it back in the bag and push it under the bed. There back was there so she could change info while leaving them there, she never expected him to find this place.

"So what now?" He asked. He was a little disappointed that she didn't want it right now. But he sucked it up and watched as she put the box away.

After seeing his disappointment she open the bag and took the box putting it in her pocked.Close the bag pushed again under the bed. "Lets just walk to the end of this alley and see where its going, I'm new also here" Amaya told him while waking

Amaya was walking and walking, but she was keeping walking in cycles.But she did not understand that so she kept going.

Michael realized they were walking in circles. "Isn't this our room?" He asked as he passed it.

Amaya smiled "I think so I think I got I am confused, what do we do" she asked Micheal.

"I think for now we should just head back for now. At least until we find an instructor." Michael said. He looked around and really confused himself as to where he was.

"ok lets go back" she agree with him while they both started getting back

Once back to the room, Michael took off his knife. He sat down on his bed and waited for Amaya.

Amaya got in and hid her blades while she also sit in her bed looking at him

"So...what do you want to do?" He asked. He occasionally shifted his weight but kept her gaze.

Amaya did not really know.It was rare for her to have free time,"What could we do" she asked, "did not had many friends and free time so I haven't really any idea" she said while felling a bit ashamed.

"I've been a loner so I know what you mean. Maybe..." he stood up and sat next to her. He kissed her softly on the cheek. "We could try this."

Back
Top Bottom