Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Return of Mercenaries (Akiriu x Amaya)

amaya

β„­π”―π”’π”žπ”±π”’ 𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 π”ͺπ”žπ”€π”¦π” 
It has been many years that the New Country had chosen to decrease all military forces and 1st of all the Mercenaries. After the peace treaty that was signed Mercenaries wouldn't be need any more. The years past and peace was surrounding all the New Country but a new force from the North was started to increase its power. Lately in the boarders were many accidents and attacks. So the Big Council of the New Country decided to form again the Mercenaries and bring their base close to the borders. There they will have special missions. But none will know about the existence of that base and what will their job be. So for many years now this base exists but the problem with the North side has not been fixed. The Big Council decided again to open a training academy next to the base for Mercenaries, cause most of the old ones died or the have become to old.

Amaya was 1st time entering the base while the Bus was handing to the entrance of the academy. Her father died some years ago while attending a mission on the North side. She never found out what had happened. So now after much work and training she could passed to the Mercenaries with her only purpose to found out who her father died.​

Michael sat on the back of the bus. He lost both his parents at an early age. He was forced into the program of mercenaries for his "unmatched" skill. All he did was escape an orphanage, hack a bankings system, and shoot three cops without sending a single one to the hospital. "I'm tired of being their lackey." He muttered in disgust.

Amaya was looking outside the window when she heard Micheal telling something she did not pay much attention to him while she kept looking thinking of her revenge,That was more important to her for now.

The bus rolled to a stop in the center of the compound. Wordlessly, he stood up and grabbed his duffel. He got off the bus, cutting a sideways glance to Amaya before stepping off.

Amaya took her bug and got out of the bus too,she looked around,she didnt expect the academy to be so big.After a while a dude brought them their paper and room keys while all were forming a line to get it. Micheal and Amaya got in the same room.

Michael set his bags down on one of the two beds. He pulled a knife out and started twirling it in his fingers. He tossed it up then caught it, the tip of the blade on his fingertip. In a quick swipe itvwas back in his hand, twirling again.

Amaya got in the room.What I stupid rule to let boys with girls she thought.Amaya got on her closed and put her bag down.She put her clothes of took her towel and got in the shower to clean herself.She didn't care that Micheal was a boy,she was there to find how killed her father.She just walked naked in-front of him and into the wash room.Open then water and started to have the shower.

Michael was oblivious to the nude girl in front of him. He was just wanting to get out of this place. Whose idea was it to put me in this place anyway? he thought as the blade slid across his skin, not harming him. He felt he needed a shower so he took his clothes off and grabbed a towel. He saw the other bag and thought it was a dude's. He walked into the bathroom and saw Amaya in all her glory.

Amaya was under the hot water,it would slowly fall on her white skin while she start washing her body.The soap smell was around the room while she had not noticing Micheal come in she went on bathing herself.As he could see her naked body clearly.

Michael pushed away his thoughts and stepped in. He turned on the shower head on the other end, a concept for roomates he guessed. He started off with pure hot water to clean off his body. Then there was cold water, soothing the scars across his chest and back.

While Michael took most of the hot water, cold water fall on Amaya body. She jumped a bit but let the cold body covering her body making her freeze and slowly turning her nipples hard.But she did not pay any attention while she was washing herself to get clean and ready for next morning appearance.

Finished with his scars, Michael turned off his water then put on his towel. He put on a pair of boxers and forest camo pants and combat boots. He didn't put on a shirt yet, showing his tatoo of angel wings on a cross on his back.

Amaya was looking at his back,she liked the tattoo. While she also close the water trying to find her underwear in her back while standing naked and searching for it. While she was still looking at the his back.While she steeped on something and fall down on her back with her legs wide open,naked in the ground

Michael looked as she fell. His instinct was to pounce, but he fought the urge as best he could, a bulge in his pants forming. He picked her up with no effort and set her on her bed.

Amaya could not see what was happening the moves for so fast. As he picked up and set her on the bed her legs were still white open while she was sitting and trying thinking what happen while her naked body was still reviled.

Michael looked away from her, throwing a towel over her body. What is her problem. Doesn't she even care that I'm a boy? He thought to himself. "You should really put some clothes on." He said as he grabbed a black t-shirt.

Amaya was going to get dressed after all.On her mind was not really anything that made her feel ashamed.After he grow up around men while she was taken her turning and most of the time she would not care even if her body was exposed a bit. She took the towel and put her around her while she got up and got to her bag again.There she found finally her under wear and put them on, a top and jeans. While she walked back to Micheal,looking at his tattoo in a way it was some how familiar.But she could not remember where she had seen it. "Your tattoo is bit familiar with me" she whispered while she was thinking if she should ask more of it or not.​

"It would be if you were familiar with the Twisted Fate." Michael said calmly. He turned to face her his face alarmingly calm.

Amaya didn't get most of it while she was looking at him as she was looking for more info. She looked deep in his eyes thinking no way he would be here for revenge too.

He sighed as he grabbed the bridge of his nose. "What is it you're here for? Training, revenge, money, guys, girls? What?" He asked bluntly. He stared her down trying to figure her out.

Amaya couldn't say anything so fast she just meet him but she had a feeling she could teel him."Lets say training or revenge ,you?"she asked back

"Forced to. I have 'certain skills' that they believe I have. They could shove that skill up their ass for all it's worth." Michael said coldly.

Amaya listen to him while finally telling him the truth "My father died here, I am here find out how and take revenge." She said while looking at him

Michael's face softened up. He reached and held her arm. "You need anything. Just let me know."

Amaya saw him getting softer and looked wired at him "I am fine" she said. While she was thinking why the fast change.

Back
Top Bottom