Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger and Nadie

Megitsune

Pulsar
On a moonless night in an abandon apartment building a ninja clad figure enters. Dress all in black and heavily armed it starts it search. With a gun drawn the stalks around in search of it's target. Through the halls, room to room and floor to floor. Finally the figure hears something and slowly creeps towards the flickering light.

(Cause of the gun part I'm imagining your sig >.> lol)

Nathan Stone, an average man with a bounty of 50k on his head, walks to the last lit light of his home. Moving to put it out, he flipped the switch and it turned off. Nathan didn't know of the dangers that awaited him that night, nor was it clear as to why he had the bounty on his head. Turning around, he began to head to bed for the night so he could get back to working tomorrow.

The figure waited for just the right moment. When the light was out she crept up to the man on the bed and with the gun pressed against his head she ordered "Get up. You're coming with me". She was dressed in all black and her face was covered as well. "You're my big payday."

Nathan's eyes darted open at the feeling of cold steel against his head. Seeing the black clad figure, he cursed at himself as his eyes went wide in anger and fear from death. "Dammit...how could I let myself get caught...!"

The figure just smirked "Enough blubbering. Now get up." she said then did not wait for him to sit. She just grabbed him and pulled him up to his feet. She couldn't wait to get the big bounty for this guy.

The ninja clad figure pistol whipped the bounty "I'm making the commands here!" she said. "And you dare talk down to me you piece of trash criminal" she then heard noise. Other bounty hunters tailed her and was coming. "Shit" she grabbed him by his collar "Move it!"

"We have company" she said as she opened a window and forced the bounty out before getting out herself. "To the roof now" she ordered.

"Whatever. Move it" she said. When they got to the roof she pulled offer her mask. "Gotta think of a way out" she said then started to think as she looked around.

(oh yeah here's what she looks like. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f184/ghostxtigerafi/000000000000000000000000.jpg )

(lol)

The woman pulled the bounty to towards her "You know. You're wanted dead or alive so I would tread very lightly" she said then went to the ledge. "Ok, the two buildings are close enough to jump. Let's go."

"You wouldn't dare you bitch. You kill me, I'll just be literal dead weight on your ass so you best do your best to keep me alive if you want this to go easier than its already not. And YOU jump across first and then I'll catch up to you."

"Just shut up and move it" she said as she pulled him to the edge "No way. You will just run off. We are jumping together." she said as she grabbed his wrist. "Get ready"

Nadie started running and made a flying leap for the other building. "Let's jump to the next one as well" she said then ran and jumped that ledge as well. She landed then went over to see of the door was unlocked which it was. She pulled out her gun "Move it"

"What is it with you and jumping!? Can't you just kill those assholes so we can walk to wherever you need me to go?!" He mumbled as he began to jump from roof to roof with her.

"This saves ammo and I don't like to make any noise" Nadie explained as she led the man down the steps. She snuck into the allyway and found an open man hole. "This way. It's better not to be seen walking down the streets"

"Dammit I'm not going in a sewer! I hate rats and who knows what other shit is down there!" He said as he stood firm where he was, reluctant to even go near the manhole.

She whacked him over the head with the butt of her gun then as he was dazed she placed hand cuffs on him, one on his wrist and one on hers. "You don't have a choice now" she said then led him down the sewer.

Nathan gripped his head as he felt the painful whip of the gun, but his anger stirred as he felt and heard the handcuffs go around his arm. "Ah fuck you...!" He said before going down into the sewer. "Jeez it smells like shit down here..."

"No duh" Nadie said as she led her bounty down the sewers and after a few blocks they headed back up. "Ok this way" she said as she led the man to an empty warehouse. She keeps him cuffed as she pulls out a cigarette and lights it.

Nathan just grumbles as he sits there, trying to get out of the handcuffs futilessly. "Dammit...who the hell are we waiting for? If we're here already you might as well kill me. I won't be dead weight to you anymore."

"I don't like to kill when it's not necessary" Nadie said as she took a drag of her cigarette. "And I'm waiting for my contact"

Back
Top Bottom