Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fuck This Time Travel BullShit (Ishu and Jugger)

"I'm a witch, remember?" She looked over her shoulder as he flailed his sword. She saw the arrows coming at them and jumped down to the forest floor. She rushed forward as fast as she could, though she kept her senses acute for any more attacks that might come their way.

Nathan thought things were weird as the arrows seemed to hit her, but bounce off as if they were nothing. "What...ARE you...?! The arrows bounce off as if your skin is made of rock!"

( ok, Androids are robots that look human- basically. Cyborgs are part human and part robot. -nod- )

"Oh, well... I guess I am some kind of robot thing. I really don't know. The details are kind of fuzzy due to trying to keep you alive!" She held onto him with one arm as she flipped their bodies over. Arrows rained down on her torso and shattered on contact. She flipped them back over and jumped up into a tree, hiding with Nathan behind the thick bark as the bandits would, eventually, give up.

(Aha! I got it right. *Does my winning dance* lol.)

"What the hell is a robot!?" He said as the she jumped over the trees to dodge the arrows. After a while, they made it back to the village and the bandits had strayed back into the forest. "W-What are you...!?"

( XD )

"Ah, well, an android. I guess. Look, I dunno but this weirds me out as much as it weirds you out, alright? So just calm down." She let go of him so he could rest freely and sat herself down on the branch. "I guess a robot wouldn't have a personality, or look human. I look human and I have a fucking brain, so to speak, so I'm an android. Too bad I'm not a cyborg..." She wondered how long she had been dead before that creeper of a scientist got to her body, "Anyway, there you go. I'm a super witch from the future. They call me an android. It isn't magic- it's technology. Your people are a little behind in that area right now... you don't have guns yet, right?" She assumed not due to the use of bows and arrows- but she hadn't seen any actual military units yet.

"Androids...Cyborgs...Guns...? We have...guns...but they're rifles that the shoguns use for Lord Ichiro." He said shrugging. "We ninja do not need such technology. We work with what we have and get, and we work in the stealth of the night. Tell me, what are the ninja of the future like?"

"So the big guys use 'em? Hm..." She thought about it for a moment before asking, "Didn't you say this lord guy is white?" That could mean some Westerner was trying to take over Japan. "Ah, future ninjas? They're dead. They don't exist." Not the kind he was talking about, anyway.

Nathan shrugged. "He is White, he conquered this area of land with a small force of white men from the west who sailed to get here. They had these weird rifles...they shot out faster than a repeating crossbow." Hearing her, he frowned. "They're all...dead?"

So, a Westerner... no wonder the Japanese people in the future wanted him dead! They hated Americans. Well, sort of. "Yes. I am from the very far future. Thousands of years ahead of now. Technology has grown and your people have changed. They lost the need for ninjas so... they don't exist any more." She leaned against a nearby tree, "Nothing lasts forever."

"Right." She looked around the tree to make sure they weren't being followed or shot at. When the coast looked clear, she picked him back up on her back, "Let's get you back to your home."

(I don't mean to be rude but perhaps we can collab on this so that we both add to the story?)

Nathan was uncertain as to what the future was really like...he sort of hated the fact there weren't any ninjas left. "We're almost there...just keep going, Miss."

( Sure, that's fine with me. I don't see how that is rude though o_o unless I am missing something -looks around- is it the "no ninjas" thing? because I was assuming there weren't ninjas in the future- like she was from 3000AD or something. )

Eve jumped onto the tree infront of them and carried him through the forest. She jumped from branch to branch until the forest began to thin out and she jumped down to the ground, bounding into an immediate sprint without taking a breath.

(Nah its not that. I mean collab to add in events that happen within the story and drive it along with me rather than going for a ride.)

"S-Slow down!!" He said as he held onto her tighter so that he wouldn't fly off from the speed they were going. "We have to stop! Slow down! We'll pass the village!"

( Oooooh, I see. Sure :) )

She glanced back at him, and wrapped her arms back, keeping him pressed against her, "Quiet! You'll be fine!" As they neared the village, she stopped running and let her feet glide over the ground as she slowed to an even stop. Eve hopped over a rock and turned, taking him toward his house.

She walked him up to his house and knelt down, letting him slide off of her back, "Kunoichi, huh? Isn't that a ninja too?" Her Japanese was a little rough, but she knew a few phrases. This made her wonder if she could access some kind of information section in her "brain". Did she even have anything like that? That would be kind of cool, hm.... Eve took his arm and pulled it over her shoulder. She helped him into his home and shut the (rice?) door behind them. She got him over to the bed and helped him sit down, "Do you need me to get you anything?"

Eve shrugged, "Just because I'm from the future doesn't mean I know EVERYTHING. I'm not even from Japan. I was there on a job." She sat down on the other side of the little hut and dug through her pocket, "You should eat something." She took out one of the apples she'd snatched and threw it over at him. "It's on me."

Catching the apple, Nathan began to chomp down on it until it was nothing but a core. "Mmm...I haven't had apples in a long time. They're scarce around the village. I'm guessing the bandits must've stolen em. You should try em, they're good."

"Really?" She didn't know if apples even grew in Japan, but that bit of information didn't really matter to her. She took one out of her pocket and smelt it. For some reason it didn't seem appetizing. Sure, it smelt good, but she just... didn't want it. She ignored this sense and bit into it anyway. The apple still had that sweet taste that she remembered but when she tried to swallow, it didn't go down. IT sort of just... hit something. Weird. She wasn't choking either.

(lol she doesn't have a throat?)

Nathan looked at her, wondering what was wrong. It seemed fine at first when she started chewing, but she looked as if somethign was wrong. "Hey future girl...whats wrong? You look like you ate a bad apple or something."

(I was thinking she wouldn't but then I thought of something else v)

"Noh- I dun noh wah-" Her eyebrows furrowed when she felt something open in her throat and the apple went down. When she tried to swallow, blades spun quickly in her throat, liquefying the chewed up apple. The liquids went down and she felt a subtle boost of energy. "huh..." She looked at the apple and smirked. So, the old man made it so I could eat food for energy- to keep me running. "No, nothing is wrong."

(lol)

Nathan frowned as he sat back and looked to her. "So...tell me more about why you're here. You've only said something about me dying when I'm supposed to be killing the person that's keeping this place alive."

Back
Top Bottom