Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

a Naughty Neighbor (HeartSummers and I)

Alexander walked by the neighborhood. It was a random day of the year, one of those that had a perfect climate and everything was green. He was bored as for a difference he actually had nothing to do. He had just finished his tests, and no projects or homework was due, it was odd really, he felt kind of weird walking around the neighborhood. The last time he had done so it was because his mom had sent him to buy something and he still didn't know how to drive back then, yet at the same time it was refreshing. Walking upon old curve he felt as a tsunami of old memories. He smiled now, taking this as a much more positive experience than just being extremely bored, and usually, positive things were followed by even more positive events. It's just that Alexander had no idea what was in store for him this evening.

As he walked, he saw ahead the house of the neighbors he least knew. He had seen her around, (and what a babe she was), but he had never talked to any of these neighbors, they were pretty new, and he rarely cared for his neighborhood other than today. He saw that the garage door was open, and a crazy humanitarian thought passed through his mind, he might as well introduce himself. He was bored, and what was the worst that could happen? He smiled and walked towards the opened garage walking confidently.

Roxanne cursed at the large machine angry that she couldn't lift it inside her house door, "If my damned husband was here than maybe I wouldn't have to be doing this," she growled kicking at the washer, her stilettos doing little damage to the machine. It had been four months since she had moved to this blasted down, and she had more bored than she ever thought possible. She was a trophy wife and for that reason she should be entertained and kept happy, not forced to do manual labor and ignored by her husband. Moving her manicured hand down her low riding belly shirt, she fixed her denim short shorts settling her hands upon her voluptuous hips she eyed the young man coming up her driveway.

With a smile she took a minute to look over his body, he was handsome and strong, and by the looks of him as bored with life as she was. She felt her body heat a little at what they both could do to change that boredom, moving slowly towards him she smiled. "Hello," she held out her hand, letting the tops of her breast show ever so nicely to him. "How can I help you?" she bite her full lips looking over his body noticeably while she waited for an answer.

Alex walked up the drive way seeing her fight with the machine. From this far and her attire, he could see that she had a beauty that was rarely matched. It was the type of beauty that would probably blind any men that came up to him, but he had a mental barrier which his father had passed down to him, even if a women is as hot as your imagination could possibly create, remember she's still a person, and has no reason to be idolized other than in bed. After that, Alex had grown to be quite a ladies man, being a tease with them, making them have fun like they wanted, and sometimes even more. He laughed as he saw her mad, it was kind of cute in a way, but she seemed to see him coming into her house. She turned and walked towards him, he could not help but eye up and down her body, it sure was a treasure.

He smiled back at her as she greeted him, "Well hi there." He stretched his hand too to greet her politely, and couldn't help but eye the wonders she had set out for him to see, a sly smile curled from his lips, Matt would not be able to help himself to some flirting if she continued that attitude. Matt himself was quite handsome. He was a tall young man with a muscular build. He kept his black hair short in a buzz cut, and his clean free of any hairs. Right now he wore a tight white t-shirt that showed off his muscles quite nicely. Right along with a pair of khaki shorts and a pair of skating sneakers, it all went along quite nicely. His back was wider and his torso was thick, as for his biceps well trained and his legs too a pair of powerful muscles. He looked at her eyes with his green ones and said, "Well... I think by the looks of it, it should be I asking that question." As he pointed at the washing machine.

Back
Top Bottom