Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Running mind, Submitting body [LycanDesire + Me]

animegurl4.jpg

Grace has graduated high school and spent a few months at home planning to go to college, the next year she did and the year before she had broken up with her abusive boyfriend. Her friends, parents and some school teachers got worried enough to get involved, they didn't know half of what her and her boyfriend did but now that she was gone for so long, she was free and wild. No one could tame her and no one would put her in that place she was in before, she had no bruises, no marks and nothing to remember the past, now it would all change but she just didn't know it. She had been in college for a few months, everything going perfect and everything going as planned, her friends kept on going on and on about how a guy was in a room down the hall. They said how hot he was and she started to get interested little to be known the certain guy would be her ex.

Walking down the hall with her friends she smiled some as they commented on how well she worked, her classmates where good but out of all of them she got straight A's. In high school she failed everything almost, so close to failing out of it but she got back in the seat, got tutored and her grades started to pick up again. She flashed another smiled and she poked at one of her friends "Hey no talking like that.." they were talking about how she could probably not get any guy int he campus, she was to shy and would probably make them back away. Smirking some she looked at them and shook her head "I could get any guy, any time, and anywhere I wanted I would just need a few days and I would have him in my bed.." They all laughed cause they were just joking and she looked back having a feeling someone was following her, looking forward again she started to get her keys ready for her dorm room, she lived alone but her friends lived on either side.

The room being sound proofed and her room slightly messy but good enough to get around in, the walls being a dark grey, the trim being a pitch black and her bed in red and black silk sheets and bedsheets. She even had her own car cause for the year she didn't come she was working, a nice black and silver Honda Civic, she felt so independent and it felt great. Her friends looked back and asked if she wanted to go out for lunch and she nodded, walking back over to them she started wondering where they would go.

James finished his classes early that day. It was around high noon and he briskly walked back to the apartments. The man had a chiseled physique and brown bedroom eyes. His smile made the girls' hearts melt. He was the one their girly gossip was about. The man was wearing a black shirt and dark jeans. His black shoes lightly padded across the floor until he was running up the stairs. He felt the eyes burn through his body. He hated how all the college girls constantly gossiped about how good he'd be in bed. Since the breakup, he hadn't looked at a single girl. There was no girl who would fulfill his desires. Well, except for the ones he paid on webcam. He made them choke themselves and smack themselves while he masturbated on cam for them. Most of them were shocked by the incredible arousal he derived from these actions. No one knew it better than Grace.

Speaking of that swiftly running cunt, he saw her from behind and he knew exactly who she was. She had gotten the strength to run away from him and he had never coped with it. A smile crept across his face. It wasn't a benevolent smile; however, it was more of a cruel, sadistic grin. She was inches from being in his tight hold once again. He heard her playful conversation about getting any guy in bed. The six foot tall man towered over her and even his shoulders were broader than that of the tiny girl's. She got her keys ready and he heard them ask her to lunch. "No thanks. She can't make it today." There it was. That familiar voice boomed from right behind her. James watched as her friends seemed to cower away from him in both envy and fear. The man had an air of dominance that poured from his own being.

She would turn just in time to see him. His right hand grabbed her upper left arm so hard she knew it would bruise nearly instantaneously. She had been in this situation before and he hoped it felt all too real. The man slammed her hard enough against her own door that it echoed down the bland corridors. The girls stepped forward but his hand swung wildly toward them and locked like a piston to point them in the other direction. "This is NONE of your concerns! Get walking!" James looked back into her eyes and he ran his fingertips down her face. "I've missed you, baby. You're all I can think about." The soft hand moved down her face and turned to stone when she stroke her across the face with the palm of his hand. That was his weak hand, too. "You fucking cunt! You made my life miserable. Did you think you could get away from me?" He didn't let her answer, he snatched the keys from her hand and he dragged her to her door. The man worked the key in the lock like a smith and he threw her to the floor inside. The door shut and locked behind them.

Outside, there wasn't a sound. Inside, he ripped his belt off and locked it around her throat like a collar. He pulled it tight enough that the clasp left a pressure mark on her throat. "Oh how I've missed you, my love." There it was, that familiar tone. So soft, so soothing. A silk to the sandpaper. He jerked the belt upward until she was on her knees and he pressed her face close to his jeans. "You clearly haven't forgotten how to submit. I love you." His voice descended into a low, loving, and sadistic tone.

She froze whens he heard his voice and she bit her lip, her friends backing away and her not moving a single inch, her friends looking at her wondering who the hell the guy was and why he was answering for her. Grace couldn't believe it was him and she wondered how, why, but the one thing she knew was she was in the bad place at the wrong time, feeling his hand grab her upper arm she screamed once she was slammed into the wall. Her books falling to the floor and a few tears running down her cheeks, she was terrified and he would be able to see that clearly in her eyes "Bastard!! Get the fuck away from me...you aren't supposed to...you aren't supposed to be near me..I got away.."

Her body froze as his hand stroked against her cheek, her eyes looking down and towards the side, she was trembling from him yelling at her friends "You don't even know the half of it, you think I made your life miserable, my parents and friends and family had to get me out of your situation, I got away and I thought..I thought I would be able to stay away..." She didn't even struggle as he grabbed at her keys, her eyes staying looking to the floor knowing how much trouble she would be in, she gave out a loud yelp as she fell to the floor her hands slightly catching her fall. Hearing his belt get ripped off she gave out a low whimper and she struggled with the belt, grabbing it as it was put around her neck "Bastard let me go.." Hearing his words she bit her lip and jerked at the belt as he jerked it and her face closer to his jeans then she would have liked "How could I with a sadist bastard like you, I would if I got away longer.." She hated that tone in his voice cause she knew it always ended in her hurting "You won't get away with this, and I won't submit or break so easily, I've changed since high school so fucking try it.."

James heard her words. He heard how bold she had gotten and he knew she could feel the tension between them. He moved the belt into his left hand and he smacked her across the face with an open palm. He felt the contact sting his hand and he felt his fingertips tingle. He felt amazing! He hadn't forgotten the release he felt when he abused her pretty little body like this. Not even the girls on cam gave him this satisfaction. In fact, with each strike, he felt a pulse in his aching member. He pulled his hand back and showed her a new habit of his. He pulled out a cigarette and put it against his slightly moist lips. He snapped the Zippo lighter open and he struck the flint to light the flame like the burning passion of his starved body. With a puff, he took a hit of the cigarette and held the smoke in his lungs.

"I'll bet your cunt is already fucking wet. You were always a slut for a beating." His voice taunted and growled at her, much like before. The smoke rolled off his lips for a second, then he blew it into her face. After she had the humiliation of having smoke blown into her face, he wrapped the belt tightly around his hand to cut the slack and force her head to be turned away from him. She could see out of the corner of her eye him taking another hit of the cigarette; his final hit. Sure, he had only taken two hits, but he couldn't wait to put it out. She saw it move closer to her and he watched her react as the searing hot cherry touched her flesh. Right behind her ear where her hair would hide it. He pressed it into her flesh and he held the belt tighter when she struggled. "Tell me how long it's been! Do you know how you hurt me when you left? You should have killed me when you had the chance!"

Grace still couldn't believe that he had her back right where he wanted her, she thought she had gotten away but now not only was her high school life ruined by him, but her college life would also be ruined by him. She would have to concentrate even harder to make sure she didn't fail any classes, she let out a loud yelp as he smacked her across the face yet again, looking up towards him she gave him a hard glare trying to make him back off. Inside she knew it wasn't going to happen, he had missed making her cry out, he had missed marking her up and he was going to enjoy his fun all over, she thought he would have another girl by now but he never went after one "I'm not that special, any other girls would have loved this yet I don't know why you only want me.."

Seeing the cigarette get lit she bit her lip knowing something was going to happen, when she felt the slack in the belt get tightened she knew he was going to burn her with it, the only question was where. Coughing as he blew the smoke into her face she shook her head and gave a loud growl, showing just how riled up he had gotten her, he would know that soon she would start fighting back once she had no escape. As the cigarette got closer and closer to her flesh she could feel the heat, the next thing was she could hear herself screaming and gripping at the carpet as he burned right behind her ear, he had gotten smarter. Tears rolled down her cheeks from the pain, her hands still gripping at the carpet and once he started yelling again she flinched not wanting to get hit again "It's been a year and you could have just gone with another girl, I would have rather you suffered then kill you, I don't want you having any sense of mercy but I guess this next time I will just have to kill you.." Tears still rolled down her cheeks as the pain was still burning, her head pounding from the pain and her body tense, her hands gripping at the carpet, he had her right where he wanted her, scared and vulnerable.

"You? Kill me? Don't make me fucking laugh." Now that he had gotten her back to her stage of fear, he decided to return to making her who he wanted her to be again. He literally dragged her down her hallway by the belt. No doubt her face was red and she was finding herself becoming lightheaded from the oxygen deprivation. The man looked into her eyes and then he looked into the bathroom's medicine cabinet. "Where is it?" With one hand, he started slinging medicine out of the cabinet and all over the counter, sink, and floor. Finally, though, he found it: her birth control. "I knew you'd fucking go back on it. Didn't I fucking tell you I wanted you to be fertile?" He looked at the package and noticed that today's hadn't been taken. Tough luck for her, he figured. The man tossed the package into the toilet and flushed it.

"Aw, I feel better already." He smiled and moved closer to her. "Are you gonna be a good girl? Can I stop choking you?" He leaned down and pulled the belt from her neck. The man saw his wounds on her body and he felt himself becoming further aroused. With her on her knees, so he also fell. He kissed at her wounded neck and he whimpered at the taste of leather on her flesh. He slipped the belt around her waist and he gripped it in both hands. With his chest, he pushed her to the bathroom floor and his arms pulled back on the belt so that she was forced to lock hips with him. He kissed rougher on her neck and he moved down to sink his teeth with a vicious passion into her shoulder. "Scream, you fucking cunt. You deserve every single whelp and bruise." He moved over a few inches and he sank his teeth into her shoulder once again. The man ground his hips against hers and she could feel that familiar throbbing that only got thicker when she screamed out in agony. "I swear to God, I'll beat your fucking skull in if you leave me again. Understood?" He looked up at her, but she didn't respond fast enough for him. His hand shot to her throat and forced her head to bounce off the floor when he gripped it tightly. "Do you understand how god damned serious I am?"

Back
Top Bottom