Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

—¤÷(`[¤*Ɍ.o.a.ȿ.Ҏ*¤]´)÷¤—

Ɍ.o.a.ȿ.Ҏ
Rantings of a Short Person​

• I thought this was supposed to be easy

From the various stories I've heard I always assumed that the last quarter of senior year would be ll I had to do was worry about exams, SOLs, finals, and of course, keeping my grades up so nothing would interfere with my acceptance into my college of choice or the entire graduating process. Oh no. Instead I've found these last few weeks, I think it's only been two, maybe three, to be absolutely horrible and time consuming.

Preparing for exams, bazillions of senior projects per class, the work load of some classes doubling when they were already hard enough just to get ready for the AP exam, and lots of other crap. My brain is completely @_@ right now. Luckily it's Spring Break now so I have the next nine days to just relax, or so I would like. I still have to work on and memorize my senior speech, finish my AP Gov book, work on the review packet, and do this project for Oceanography which will probably require me to sew and I'm horrible at sewing.

Horrible.

I don't know how I'm going to do all these things or finish within the alloted time frame, but for now I'm just going to lay down, relax, breathe, find some roleplays, play some Trickster Online and Pokemon Black, and hope that this weird feeling in the back of my throat isn't me getting sick some how because that is so not an option.

Ɍ.o.a.ȿ.Ҏ

• Screw you everything outside!

Except for butterflies, I like you guys. But as for everything else? Oh yeah, you're on my list, especially you pollen! I have allergies. Badly. I haven't stopped sniffling, sneezing, and coughing since Sunday. I was hoping I wouldn't have them again this year, as I didn't have them last year or the year before but freshman year was soooo painful, but it appears I wasn't that lucky. -_-

So I'm going to go take a pill or two, take a hot shower, and then...probably work on some replies if my eyelids aren't trying to say 'Hey, close us!'.

Jobs are important

And boy do I need one. April actually marks my 6th month of being unemployed, which is a little depressing now that I think about it. I've been applying places with no luck so I'm going to try two things today; Drop this job application off at Ikea, as I have a friend that works there as a reference, and try National Hiring Day at McDonalds today after I figure out how I'm going to get to get there. There's the bus but Omnilink is sooo confusing, why can't it be like the Metro? I was doing everything physically and mentally possible to try not to apply at fast food places but I can't want money and be picky. And no matter where I work I'll only have the job until August and then I'm down in Norfolk for school so I guess it'll ok until then. It'll have to be. There's stuff I need, want, and kinda have to save up for and it's kinda hard to do all that without money.

Have you tried applying for Hostess positions at restaurants? It takes little effort and the job requirement basically comes down to, "Cute." So. You've got that one.

EDIT: Plus, you'd generally be working evening shifts on slow weekdays when you start. Generally. So it should work around your school schedule pretty neatly.

Ɍ.o.a.ȿ.Ҏ

• I tried Friday's and that didn't work. The only other place is Hooters and I'm not that comfortable with my body. Nor can I walk around in those shorts.

...-30 minutes later- Sure I'll go with you!

So...the interview at McDonalds went well, got hit on by a Fedex guy, a Burger King guy, and then I was able to make my way home safely without any more...interruptions. But during that time period I got a pretty interesting Facebook message from one of my guy friends I was ranting to about my Fedex encounter. It was short, sweet, and to the point.

Would you like to go see a movie around 9 or 10 with me?

Now first I promptly exited the message and looked around the Burger King parking lot like 'what?'. I was surprised. As this is the same guy I told sophomore year that I liked him and he never told me if he felt the same way or not but we still continued to talk and everything like it never happened. Which I guess is ok. I was pissed but I didn't punch him in the face like I want to. So with that being said this is a little...unexpected, as we never do anything outside of school anyway or talk about it. We're friends, but we aren't friends like that.

I dunno. Maybe I'm just ranting like this because I use to like him and I'm trying to figure out in my mind if this is going to be considered date or not? I've never been on one before so I dunno...Or if it's just another outing with friends. But as we aren't going out I guess that make's it the latter, which I'm good with...yeah.

Oh, and I said sure by the way to the offer as I don't think I mentioned it up there.
                                -Rant over until I get back from the movies later-

Ɍ.o.a.ȿ.Ҏ

• Back!

Even though I had no real intention of ever being gone. It just kinda happened. Life got in the way, school got in the way, and then...yeah. BMR had to sit in the back seat for awhile. But I'm back now. Graduation and summer are quickly approaching and I only have three finals. Only one of which I really need to study for. So...yeah. I'm back! So I should be catching up to people and things between tonight and tomorrow.

Boyfriend?

So yeah, I gots one now. And it's weird, but it's a happy weird. It's the same boy who I went out to the movies with awhile ago, which is fine with me as I've liked him for like...two years now. Maybe three. Dunno. But I'll go into more detail about this later.

Ɍ.o.a.ȿ.Ҏ

• High school drama, I hate you.

I've never been in high school drama before and I pride myself on that, or at least, I did.

But I tell the truth to some girl, she over reacts, and after ignoring me for a month her friends are verbally attacking me. Calling me names and other things. It's really...annoying. I would love to go into detail but right now I just don't feel like it. All I have to say is this.

Don't act like a fucking child. Handle your problems like the seventeen year old you are and stop acting like you're in damn kindergarten! I mean honestly, you're going to ignore me? Hide behind stuff and avoid me? Instead of TALKING to me and telling me whats wrong? Not only that but you tell other people what's wrong and you twist my words? So I bully you? And I'm a dictator? I treat you like shit?

Yeah...you make me out to be the bad guy, and I'm not. You KNOW I'm not. But you want to treat me like I am? You have your friends treat me like I am and attack? Fine. What ever. I'm done with the situation and you anyway. I'm not going to do anything as it's the end of the year and I'm about to graduate. Like hell I'm wasting anymore time on you.

Ɍ.o.a.ȿ.Ҏ

• Back? Slowly...

Ugggghh! I've been on hiatus for such a long time. Even worse, it was unintended. So right now I want to get back into roleplaying, I really do, but I think it's going to have to come slow. As much as I try to write replies to stuff, although at this point I'm not sure any of my partners want to continue >.>, by brain is just blah and I don't really know how to fix it. But I want to, I really, realllllllly want to as I miss roleplaying. Gives me something to do early morning and late night. ;_;

Ok, time to work through this!

Ɍ.o.a.ȿ.Ҏ

• ???

So it's been maybe three to four months since I was active on the forum? Yeah, that sounds about right. I think I'm going to try and get back into it though, and by it I mean both roleplaying and this forum. For some reason my muse left me. She packed her things and said bye bye and didn't give me a reason as to why.But I think she's trying to come back now. She's peeking her head in the door of my brain and wondering if she can come back home. And I'm more then happy to let her but now we have to get use to each other. Let's see how well this goes.

Ɍ.o.a.ȿ.Ҏ

• Just an update on life

I'm back again! But for real this time. But I feel the need to give a random update on my life, though I can't image anyone really caring. But I'm gonna do it anyway. <3

Sooooo where to start.....Well my birthday was yesterday, or because it's past midnight I guess I should just say Saturday, so I'm now 19. It was a pretty good day. I got to spend it with my family, friends, and my boyfriend. Yes, boyfriend. That date that I was talking about a few posts ago in April well, things went well. Extremely well. Better then I could have imagined. I now have a boyfriend and next month will be our eight month anniversary. <3 Can't wait. Unfortunately we're being put through a long distance relationship due to school choices so we have to wait three more years and some change before we can be together without any interruptions.

Hopefully. :/ If not I'm maiming something. Three years of me waiting to be with him and then four years of school, or three and a semester at this point, of me having him but not with him. Thanks school. -_-

But that's another thing, school. I'm in college now. I'm not a wild party child and I don't drink or anything, but I'm still having lots of fun due to my friends and talking with my boyfriend just about every chance we get. It's different but not. It reminds me of high school, except I live here with people I don't know and have to deal with/tolerate them at times. Yeah...I decided I wanna major in international business with a focus on Japan and take Japanese studies and political science as minors. So...yeah.

I think that's all for now.

Ɍ.o.a.ȿ.Ҏ

• Three months? Really?

Well damn it's been awhile, much longer then intended. :/ I remember getting sick again and then the internet not being used so much in that time. Then after I got sick college and life decided to smack me hard in the face. Note to self: Listen to your advisers suggestions and don't take classes just to get them out of the way just because you think you can handle them and you're use to stress. Nope, not smart.

But the semester is almost over, five weeks to go and three exams, and I'm done. Done, done, done. And I may transfer. Dunno about that yet. Eh...

So yeah, that's life.

And with the coming of summer I think I"m gonna start roleplaying again. My muse still isn't back just yet so I'm about to kick her in the ass and not give a damn how she feels. I wanna roleplay. I don't care what she wants. -_-

Ɍ.o.a.ȿ.Ҏ

• Can no one read anymore?

I mean seriously. In my thread it says I don't play canon characters, and yet every time I bump my thread I get quite a few people who want me to play only canons.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

I don't do that. I don't like being forced to play another persons character, I don't do it. I don't like being held to another characters standard.

Nope.

Read people, read.

Ɍ.o.a.ȿ.Ҏ

• ?

Typing this on my phone. >.>

I feel like role playing in the first time in forever and I don't know why. But of course I feel this way and won't have proper Internet until Thursday. >.> Until then I guess I'll read around the forums and stalk my old role plays and read other peoples and specifically one person. Is that weird? He's an old partner of mine and we haven't played in forever but when we do I'm 1000% satisfied. Even when I read what he's done with other people his style of writing just wows me. Like I flipping adore him, I'll never tell him that though.

I probably sound like a creepy fan girl right now don't I?

Ɍ.o.a.ȿ.Ҏ

• Mixed emotions

So my younger cousin is pregnant, aunt decided to spring that on me this morning.

I'm not happy. Shes fucking 16 years old. 16. And while that makes me upset in itself the fact that she has health issues and still wants to have the baby is making me upset as well. I don't like abortion, but I do firmly believe that it is every womans choice on what she does with her body if it doesn't put them at any risk. And I'm just....yeah.

I have so many questions for her. Like why neither of their dumb asses decided to use a condom. If you decide you want to have sex, fine, I don't really give a fuck as it's your body, but a 3 pack of condoms from 7-11 is a hell of a lot cheaper then what it's going to cost you in diapers for the next year.

Ɍ.o.a.ȿ.Ҏ

• I can never call my stepdad dad

And its not because I don't love him or anything, and hes been more of a father to me then my real dad. I mean hell, my dad treas me like a roommate now that I live with him and thats been going on since day one. It's just that the word dad is so fucking tarnished for me that no one else should want that title. But I feel bad sometimes cause I feel like I don't express my love or appreciation like I should for the man, and it's probably true, I don't express the love for my step dad (or really anyone but my mom and boyfriend) that I should. I'm very emotional internally, just not externally and I really need to change that. It's just hard and I have no clue where to start.

Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom