Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Lycandesire&I] Kidnapped

Valkyrja

Brat
Melissa stood in the middle of a dimly-lit room, her dark blue eyes flickering over every moving body dancing to the music around her. A techno-beat caught up with her as she grasped the plastic red cup in her hand, the alcoholic beverage swishing around in the nearly empty cup. Kevin, no more than a stranger from her English class, was grinding up against her body in rhythm with the music as Mel took a fragile sip of the drink before wrapping an arm around his neck. Her eyes closed and she let the music take her away.

Melissa “Mel” Hawley was no more than an ordinary student at a rather lackluster college. She was focusing on getting her degree in Business and wasn’t much of the party girl. Yet, after her recent breakup with Jason, her abusive boyfriend, she’d taken a liking to over-capacitated sweaty rooms with strangers and alcohol and subpar music. Her pale body, which was lightly glazed over with freckles, stood out slightly in the dark room. She was short, standing at a mere 5’3”. A soft, less-than-sober giggle escaped her lips as she opened her eyes, letting go of Kevin before downing the rest of her drink. “I’ll be right back,” her innocent voice whispered to him before turning to walk through the sweaty crowd. Her naturally dark crimson hair flowed in waves down to the middle of her back, her bangs swept to the side and rested on her cheek. A gentle blush of black eyeliner defined her blue eyes but that was all of the makeup she ever wore. Cladding her body was a simple pair of dark jeans that hugged her thighs before loosening at her feet, showing off her new pair of strappy wedge sandals. A black shirt clung to her curvy frame, the long sleeves reaching down to her knuckles and one side of her neck line slouching off of her shoulder. She wasn’t what most people would call skinny, but she was far from fat as well, her weight resting at a decent 125 pounds. With her height, she was very lucky a lot of the weight was in her breasts, her shirt showing off her c-sized chest.

Finally reaching the bar, she set down her red cup and smiled up at the guy handing out drinks. “Beer,” she muttered to him, and he smiled back before grabbing her cup to refill it. That’s when she felt a hand on her shoulder and she turned to see who was touching her.

James Johnson stood amongst the crowd in the club. He drank his beer slowly. He had to drive home, after all. The man stood around six feet tall and he wore a rather snazzy red silk shirt atop his black slacks. He didn't tuck it in because it felt like he'd be conducting business. The man moved with great skill from woman to woman like Casanova on a hot streak. The locks of his short black bangs danced atop his forehead like grass. His cologne was a feral scent, meant to convey his masculinity with a thick, almost pungent aroma. He wasn't the most handsome on the dance floor, but his smooth talk seemed to make up for that. His physique was by no means impeccable, but he wasn't just fat. He was a friend of Melissa's, and yet she didn't even know he was here tonight. So, when he saw her, a cruel idea came to his brain. After all, he was friends with Jason.

When James saw her approach the bar, he decided to make his move. The male sauntered to the counter and he put his strong hand on her shoulder. His arms flexed as he forcibly turned her around. "Mel, we gotta get out of here now! Jason is coming up here--" he cut himself off and jerked his head toward the door suddenly as if he was paranoid that her ex had gotten the jump on him. It should be mentioned that James was majoring in all scenes of stage performance. He was a brilliant actor. The man managed to conjure up a sweat bead on his forehead, as if he were terrified. His eyes looked back into hers and fear showed in his eyes. "He's coming up here to get you. He said he's so sick of you dodging him. He plans on kidnapping you!" James moved close enough so that only she could hear him. He reached into his pocket and threw down money for the beer. "Drink it! Hurry up! We need to get out of here right now!" The alcohol was going to make this much easier. James put his hand on the bottom of the cup and turned it upward to urge her further.

When James forcefully pulled Mel around she nearly spilled the beer onto herself. Her dark blue eyes met his with a quizzical look as he spoke quickly before upturning her drink, causing her to jerk back, the beer splaying across the front of her shirt. She groaned, about to speak, but James began dragging her out of the club, making their way through the crowded room surprisingly easy. Once they were finally out into the open Mel grounded herself, tugging James back with the little force she had.

“James, stop!” Mel gasped, trying to get him to calm down. In the club he seemed so riled up that she only caught half of what he said, though the urgency in his voice was what got her to come with him. “Alright, take a deep breath and tell me what’s going on…You said something about Jason kidnapping me? Where did you hear this? Do you really think he’d do something like that?”

"Are you serious with this, Mel?" His eyes became wide and he struggled with her when she tried to stop herself from being pulled out. Oh, he thought this was going to be easy, but it was soon made clear that she wanted to struggle. "Mel, I heard him talking about it after class! You know how he beat you! He said he's gonna make you remember who you should be with!" James conjured up another frantic sweat drop as he tugged on her again. "Listen to me, Mel, if it's the only fucking thing you do! I'm telling you, he's going to fucking beat you until you don't even look beautiful anymore! He wants you to be only his."

James grabbed her firmly by the arm and he dragged her out to his car. "I'm not giving you a choice in this matter because you'll probably be stupid and act like you want to go back to him." The man opened the door to his car and he threw her into the back seat. He forced the seatbelt over her and he closed and locked the door. Both doors had the child locks engaged. The man had carefully considered this kidnapping. Now, to take her back to his lonely apartment. James hopped into the driver's seat and started the car. "Look, you hate me now, I'm sure. But you'll come to thank me one day." He started the car and began pulling out of the lot. "We'll be there soon."

(I apologize for length of my previous post. I was in a rush this morning but I wanted to get you a response.)

James nearly went off on her, and Mel had to take a step back even with his grip on her arm. James and Mel weren’t very close; they had shared a few classes together and even danced at one or two parties, but that was it. With his obvious over-caring of her wellbeing, Mel felt the need to play along. He wants you to be only his… It was a line out of so many movies and, of course, possessive relationships. Mel knew Jason was overly possessive of her; hell, he had asked her to marry him about a month ago! Just thinking about the beating that followed that answer made Mel cringe.

As James tried to force her into the car, Mel didn’t put up a struggle. All that James seemed to want to do was protect her and get her to a safe place. He was acting nearly psychopathic with the sweat dripping down his face and the glances over his shoulder. Of course what Mel was thinking, that he was making sure that Jason wasn’t around, was completely wrong.

As he buckled her into the seat, Mel’s hands went to push his away. “I can do this myself,” she grumbled, but before the whole sentence left her lips the door was shut. He really was in a rush. “James,” Mel started as he jumped into the car, starting it up, but he interrupted her and mentioned how she’d thank him one day. Taking a deep breath, Mel leaned her head against the window, her crimson bangs gently caressing the side of her face. “You know,” She started, her slouched position not moving but her eyes meeting his in the mirror, “I’m not stupid.” Her mind wandered, thinking back to the remark he had made about her running back to Jason. Unlike most girls, Mel didn’t want to be in a relationship with an abusive partner. Yes, she had dated Jason for a good year and a half, but when she left him she knew it was for good. “James…” Her eyes went back to the road and narrowed in a sleepy gaze, “you know I don’t hate you. All you’re doing is trying to protect me. I appreciate it.” She let out a soft sigh, making it obvious to the man that her drinking high had dissipated and sleepiness was quickly setting in. She wasn’t quite a bad drunk, but whenever she drank she always got really tired after the initial hyperness set in. Her eyes closed and she rested them for a moment.

“Thank you,” She whispered, resting in the backseat of James’s car, knowing that she’d be safe for the night and that he’d take care of her.

(No sweat. Shit happens.)

James focused on the road. The weather wasn't bad, but it was far from peachy. The rain started pouring down shortly after he got on the highway toward his home. Looks in the rear view mirror caught the girl getting sleepier and sleepier. The soft hum of the radio was a siren song for sleep. The road had a steady, monotonous thumping underneath his wheels. She was not only being hummed, but also rocked to sleep. James focused on the road from here on out because he knew that she was completely exhausted. He wiped the sweat from his acting away from his forehead and he smiled with a soft air of victory about him. The car hummed down the road until he pulled off and entered the back roads that lead to his house. The town was dead at this time of night and the streets seemed to almost literally roll up until the morning.

When he pulled into his driveway, he got out and opened up the door to his house. The man then came back and opened her door, unbuckled her from her seat, and he cradled her as he carried her into his house. His leg gently pushed the door shut behind him. He moved her into the second bedroom of his decently sized apartment and he laid her peacefully sleeping body in the comfortable bed. James left the room to lock the door and he got out of his shirt and slacks. When he came back into the room, the man with the modest physique came in and picked up a pair of handcuffs. "Let's get you out of those clothes." He whispered softly and he carefully peeled the long-sleeved shirt off of her body. When he saw her gorgeous body, he salivated like a dog who spotted food. Next, he moved her carefully to the side to unclasp and remove her bra.

While his hands moved down to unbutton her jeans, he leaned down and planted a soft kiss atop her nipple. "You're absolutely gorgeous." He whispered and admired her body. With her jeans unbuttoned, his artisan hands slid the zipper to its resting point. He grabbed the waist of them and pulled them off as carefully as possible. Her gorgeous body was on display for the perverted kidnapper. Everything had gone better than expected. The man crawled beside her on the bed to pull her hands above her head, then he handcuffed them together around the rot iron headboard. He pulled the covers up over her body afterward and he leaned down to run his tongue over her lips nice and slowly. "Good night, love." He whispered, then he left. He turned off the light and locked the door -- a double protection. He then went to lie down alone in his bed. He might have been a pervert, but he wasn't a pig.

As Mel started dozing off, it was nearly impossible to keep her eyes open or her body awake. Once the rain started, that was it for her. The sound of the light rain drizzling onto the car, slowly getting heavier, nodded her off to sleep, her head and body slouching effortlessly against the cold window. James would be able to tell when she finally fell asleep by her breath steadying.

Once they finally arrived at the house, James took a big chance on carrying her upstairs instead of waking her up. Usually Mel was very easy to wake up, just a light coo would do it, but when she drank she usually passed out for good until her body was fully rested in the morning. As he pulled her from the car, Mel let out a soft, sleepy moan, her body shifting in her sleep to rest her head against his chest with one arm around his neck. At this point she looked almost like a child, innocence lining her sleeping face.

Finally being rested on the comfortable bed, Mel wasn’t able to put up any sort of fight as James undressed her, the clothes peeling from her body with ease. It wasn’t until he went to pull off her jeans did her eyes open slightly, a leg gently kicking from under her as she mumbled stop in her sleep, her body shifting to lie on her side, but that was it. She was still out cold and even the cold handcuff didn’t wake her up as James lifted her arms over her head and secured her to the bed. With James licking her lips, it nearly taunted her dreams, her sleeping self now thinking about the man.

A few long hours passed and it was about six in the morning when something seemed to rip Mel from her sleep. Her eyes jerked open only to be met by the dark room. She let out a sleepy sigh, not wanting to be up yet. It was so warm and comfortable underneath the comforter; she just wanted to snuggle up in the middle of the bed. Yawning, Mel went to move her hands underneath the comforter before gasping, realizing they were caught on something. “No,” she muttered to herself, sleep instantly washing away from her body. Did Jason actually kidnap her? Maybe last night once James came to save her was all a strange dream induced by some sort of roofie. Yet, she clearly remembered James, his warm hands on her body… She was naked! Things were slowly starting to fall into place, yet she didn’t know if it was actually James or Jason who had tied her up. She had fallen asleep, something bad could have happened. Despite the headache beating against her forehead, Mel let out a loud scream hoping to get the attention of whoever was in the room or apartment. She couldn’t see a single thing, the sturdy door blocking any form of light from the hallway and the windows were blacked out. Another scream left her lips, this time she screamed for James, her arms tugging at the handcuffs.

James had slept completely soundly through the night. Despite it all, though, he knew he was going to wake up to her screaming. It knew it would break his heart to hear her scream and cry frantically, but he had to have her all to himself. No matter how deranged the method! James was sleeping very well come six o'clock in the morning. In fact, he could have been in an earthquake and he would have slept soundly. However, the first, second, and maybe the third shrill woke him up and he ran down the hallway to her room. James unclasped the lock and he popped open the door. Suddenly, a beam of light blinded her eyes and he knew she would question for a moment whether or not it was James or Jason about to come to her aid.

James slipped into the bed and underneath the comforter with her so that her body could be warm next to his almost naked body. James ran his fingertips down her cheek and he softly pushed her hair out of her face. "Mel, it's me. Calm down." He whispered against her flesh. He planted soft, soothing kisses along her jaw. "Don't worry, darling. It's just me. I'm sorry I had to handcuff you. I just don't want you running away from me." He ran the backs of his fingertips down her neck and her collarbone and they found their way down her bosom. He softly caressed her gorgeous breasts that had the faintest of marks on them from Jason's abuse. He kissed across her jaw and then to her chin. He ran his tongue over her lips almost teasingly.

"Are you hungry or thirsty, Mel?" He pulled away to look her in the eyes. For a kidnapper, he was sure she would find his methods far more noble than not. Well, that's what he hoped for. The mean who looked into her eyes wanted to make her feel safe in any way he could. "I know things look bad right now, but I promise Jason is looking for you. If you're safe here in my apartment, I know he can't get his filthy hands on you." Plus, I've always wanted to wander your body with my fingertips. Now I can." His voice was as gruff as the stubble on his face. The fingertips that had been idly caressing her abdomen were now caressing the crevasse in between her thighs. Her soft, puffy lips were being just lightly teased by his fingertips. His intentions were pure, right?

Mel didn’t even hear the footsteps coming down the hallway, so when the door open and the light shined in she jumped in surprise, tugging once again at her restraints. “James?” She questioned, sincerely hoping it was James and not Jason and that her being bound to the bed was just a misunderstanding. She bit her bottom lip and watched the shadow move towards the bed before tugging at the comforter. The cold air outside of the bed caressed her now bare chest and she brought her legs up, moving to the side and trying to keep away from the man that was slowly coming towards her from beneath the bed sheets.

Once James’s face met with hers, her eyes had adjusted enough and she recognized the man’s face. His touch was tender, comforting almost if not for the handcuffs that bound her in place. His voice was also gentle and calm, as if this was all completely normal to the man. Mel started to get a nasty feeling in the pit of her stomach, her insides churning with every caress he made against her skin. As James remarked about how he didn’t want her running away from him her face got pale. The way he had always looked at her and spoken to her, it was always filled with lust. Was this a sick plot to get her alone? Mel’s head began pounding even harder, the hangover she was suffering felt like it was trying to break through her skull. Her skin became clammy and she tried to move further away even though she was on the edge of the bed.

“D-don’t touch me,” Mel quivered, her eyes scanning the man’s face for any sign of that kindness she had seen earlier in his eyes. No, it was just lust. “I..I…Let me go. Unhandcuff me, please.” Clearly she wasn’t sure what to even say. Another throb from her headache and her next sentence was already clear in her head. “Water, please…My head,” She felt his hand touch her thigh, the fingertips teasing her shaven pussy lips. “Please,” if he were to get her water she could have a moment to think clearly and find a way to escape or at least make him not touch her.

James could feel her hips move and he smiled when she squirmed and pleaded for him to stop teasing her moist pussy lips through her panties. His fingertip found her clit and he pinched it between his fingertips and he leaned down to run his tongue over her breast and he met her perking nipple with his tongue and lips. The man latched his lips onto her and he started sucking gently against the responsive flesh. The softest touches were coming from him. Despite the kidnapping, he was still much more gentle than her abusive ex boyfriend. Her pleas to be released from the handcuffs were more than swiftly ignored. However, when she stated that she wanted water, James pulled away from her body to oblige. "All right. I'll get you some water."

James got up and left the room with the door open. She could vaguely see the layout of his living room from there, but not enough to really see where to run at the first chance. James returned shortly with a bottle of water with a long straw poking out of the top. He slipped back down beside her and he put the straw to her lips. "There you go. Suck it all up, honey." He wasn't aware of the perverted faux pas at the moment, but he would come to realize it in the moments to pass. James softly petted her cheek and her hair while she drank up the water. He even pulled the straw away from time to time to allow her a moment to catch her breath. "Here, I brought you some headache medicine to help with the pain." He dropped a few of the pills into her mouth and the returned the straw so that she could swallow comfortably. "I can't let you go, Mel. I don't want you to ignore me like you've been doing. Right now, I can take care of you and give you a stable home environment. "There's even a TV in here whenever you want to watch TV. I'll give you a bath later if you want one."

No matter what, she wasn't getting out of those handcuffs. Her privacy was going to be completely shattered and even bathroom breaks were going to be invaded by his presence and his touch. "I'm only going to keep you here for the weekend. Since Jason will have to return to work on Monday. I don't want him to get you in the meantime." He lied. She wasn't going anywhere.

His gentle touches seemed nearly loving and Mel absolutely hated it. Glad she was still wearing panties, she could feel James’s fingers expertly rub and massage her sex. The soft caresses did feel good and James would be able to tell by the growing wetness against her panties, but it wasn’t nearly enough to make her lose her ability to control her body and mind. Of course, when James started to suck at her nipples they did get hard but that wasn’t through any fault of her own, right? Mel’s eyes closed, she tried to mentally remove herself from the situation. She hadn’t done anything to James for him to have to react this way, or at least she though.

James obliged to her plea for water and the second he got off of the bed Mel tugged at the handcuffs before looking up to see if there was a way she could get them out of the headboard, using the light shining through the door to help her see. To her disappointment there was no way she was getting out unless she got a key. With the sound of water now running in the background her glance turned to the living room that sat outside of what was now her bedroom. Mel was unable to see any windows or the front door, so making a dash for an exit would be risky if she went the wrong way. Of course that didn’t matter to her at the moment, all she knew was that she had to get out of that place the second she received the chance. As footsteps began echoing through the apartment towards her, her glance went to the room. Her eyes tried to get a baring of her surroundings though the room was still too dark. A soft whimper escaped her lips as she saw James standing in the doorway.

Without even a second thought as to whether the water was spiked or not she began drinking, sucking at the straw like she hadn’t had water in ages. Staying hydrated always helped to reduce or get rid of a hangover and that was her main goal at the moment. Downing the headache medicine with one quick gulp, Mel listened to James speak as she finished the water in one last large gulp. Her headache was already feeling better which was good news for her but not for James. Being less in pain would give her the capability to fight back. Once James was done speaking Mel caught his glance, finally looking at her captor. “James, I came here voluntarily,” her voice and body seemed so much more composed than only a few moments ago, “I won’t ignore you or leave. Please, Jay,” shortening his name to maybe convince him she was comfortable with him, “I won’t leave. Just let me out of these handcuffs. I’ll stay.” Her voice and body language seemed sincere.

When James heard her start to beg and plead, he knew better. Stockholm Syndrome couldn't have set in yet. He just smiled and ran his fingertips through her hair, however, when she called him the stupidest name he had ever heard, he couldn't help but backhand her across the face. His expression was both that of anger and regret. He hadn't meant to strike her and he hadn't wanted to; it just happened. James sighed and finally spoke out to her. "Why did you make me do that?" His look turned into pure disappointment. Much to his chagrin, he was becoming more like Jason every moment. Except, Jason surely never left her handcuffed to a headboard almost completely naked. Now that she had finished the water and she was clearly in better spirits, he decided to lie down beside her and pull the covers to their necks.

He just looked into her gorgeous eyes and his fingers caressed the cheek he had struck. "I'm sorry for hitting you." He whispered and leaned in to kiss at the cheek time and time again until he had thoroughly covered it in sweet and tender kisses. "I've got just the thing that will make you feel better." James rolled over and pulled open the bedside table's drawer and he slipped what he obtained beneath the covers. She felt his hands caress her lower stomach and he softly began pulling down her panties, despite how she struggled. He leaned down and kissed at her collarbone. "Calm down, honey." She could hear a faint buzz and he slipped a vibrating toy inside her moist vulva. The toy, without being held, would anchor on her clit and vibrate in small circles inside her. Once it was firmly set, he pulled up her panties and tapped on the device to ensure it was secure. Now that she was focused on the habits of the mechanical pleasure, he cupped her face and pulled her in for sweet, loving kisses. "I'm never letting you go. I'd rather see you dead than to be with another man."

With that last sentence, he leaned down and started to lightly suck at her breasts once more. His lips would stop in an area for a moment, then move to her collarbone, or around to her other breast, or even lower to her abdomen. The man had quite a way with his kisses, for sure. As he moved closer, she could feel his arousal against her thigh; his breathing caught when she accidentally rubbed against it. It felt rather thick with a modest length. "That toy doesn't come out until it runs out of batteries." He looked into her eyes for a reaction.

As soon as James’ hand came slapping across her face she let out a cry of protest, moving her head away. The blow stung really badly, it felt like his hand had stayed implanted on her cheek for a good moment or two. Tears stung her eyes but she held them back, afraid he’d be able to see them. She felt so weak and vulnerable compared to him, it was incredibly unsettling and even made her feel a bit sick, despite her weaning headache. “You’re just like him,” Mel whispered, unsure if he could even hear her as he kissed at her cheek, pretending if that would suddenly made the throbbing pain stop and everything better.

When James leaned over, promising her something that would make her feel better, Mel glanced over in hopes that whatever he was grabbing for was a key to release her from her binds. Much to her dissatisfaction, though, his hand went under the covers with the item instead of to her handcuffs. “James,” she whimpered, hoping he’d let her go, but when his warm hand caressed her waist she froze up. “Don’t,” but it was too late The vibrating started and James would find it easy to place against her clit which was slightly moist from his previous teasing. Shame reddened her face as the vibration toyed with her inside of her panties, seeming to hit exactly the right spot on her clit. Her body jerked for a moment as he pulled her face to his and he’d already be able to feel her light, lustful breaths against his own face.

Mel wanted to rebuttal, she wanted to tell the man she’d rather be dead than stuck here with him, but the lust and want was growing in her body, the warmth quickly building up in her abdomen. With James sucking at her breasts, his lips expertly working along her pale skin, her head leaned back, her hips gently thrusting. She felt dirty, exposed and vulnerable, yet she hadn’t had an orgasm in a month or so, having lost the drive since her recent breakup, so with the opportunity vibrating at her clit her body wasn’t going to say no. The feel of his length against her body even misted her mind for a moment, her lips parting to let out a very soft moan. She didn’t want to have an orgasm in front of James, especially with him watching her. Her mind fought with her body and right now it was a pretty even fight, though from the looks of it her body was slowly taking over. When James told her the toy wasn’t going to be coming out anytime soon the look of worry was overcome by lust glazed over in her eyes. Her hands balled into fists as she felt the pleasure building up even more as they held their gaze and within seconds Mel’s back arched and her head fell back, moans escaping from her lips as warmth and pleasure grew in her body. Her hips thrust in wanton as she bit her lip, trying to hold back what she really wanted to say, which was that she needed him inside of her. “James,” She started, ready to beg for his cock to be buried balls deep inside of her now soaking pussy. The vibration of the toy edged her on but she tried maintain at least a little bit of dignity. “T-take it out,” Mel managed to say, catching her breath from the edge of an orgasm she was trying to fight back.

It was funny because when he leaned in, he swore he heard her curse him. Still, he either wasn't certain or he didn't care. She might never know which side he stood on. The man let out a soft whimper when she started to buck her hips and he melted into a puddle when her hot, lustful breaths caught his lips. His eyes closed tightly and he let out a soft, hesitant whimper. Was this a good idea? Would he ever win her heart by stringing her along like a puppy on a leash? There it was, she squirmed and her hips shifted. This caused her thigh to rub firmly against his already heated cock and he let out a weak whimper of desire. The teasing of his already sensitive cock was enough to make him cup her pussy, which in turn pushed the vibrator deeper. Not only did he cup it, he ground his hand so that it rubbed roughly against her clit and her vulva at the same time.

She begged for him to take it back, but he refused. He ripped the comforter completely off the bed in a flurry of multi-colored cloth. James slid down her body and he grabbed her panties. The man pulled them off firmly and finally exposed her pussy. He moved down with his face so that he could run his tongue over her deliciously wet cunt. He was more than eager to pleasure her near orgasmic body, but then he realized what she said. "Wait a minute...I'm just like him?" He ripped the vibrator out of her cunt and shut it off. To make it worse, he put just the tip against her pussy lips. His eyes looked up into hers and he felt a sting of pain rip through his body. "Just like him? I...I tried to save you from him. And you repay me with this? Get yourself off, you fucking cunt." The moment he said that, he smacked her cunt just as firmly as he did her face. The man turned and left out of the room with his raging arousal. "I fucking hate her..." He whispered. Even as he said that, he gripped his cock.

The man groaned and shivered, however, he decided to ignore it and move on. He slammed the door shut so that she was in darkness again. James went to the kitchen to have himself some breakfast. If she was going to be like that to him, she was going to lie there in bed and want his cock more than anything. She was going to mess around and find herself covered in scars and whelps. James felt another sting to his ego. "Just like him..." With a loud crash, he slung the silverware out of the drawer and into the floor. "I'M NOT LIKE HIM, GOD DAMN YOU!" He screamed at the top of his lungs and his body flexed in dominant, adrenal rage.

It shouldn’t have, but every little touch and shift of James’ body made Mel moan out for more. It felt like he had set her body on fire, and it had been way too long until a man touched her this way. When it was with Jason, all he cared about was his own pleasure and comfort. But this was different. It was gentle, caring, nearly loving. Mel knew she should contain herself especially since what was going on was downright animalistic and cruel but it just felt so good. It took her everything to hold back from begging for is cock that thrust gently against her leg, especially when James grabbed her sex, pushing the vibrator against her clit even more, sending waves of vibration nearly into her core.

With the rush of cold air hitting her body and the feel of James’ tongue nearing her cunt, Mel let out another moan, this one not even attempting to be muffled. But then suddenly everything stopped. The air in the room felt like it got colder and everything seemed to pause for a minute as James looked up at Mel, ripping the vibrator from her wanting body. “No,” Mel pleaded, but it was already too late. James had suddenly gotten furious with her for a comment she had made maybe two-three minutes ago. Almost instantly Mel’s high subsided, her aching want weaning from her body and leaving her feeling confused, breathless and even a little bit scared. With the slap of her cunt Mel let out a yelp, watching as the man stormed out of the room.

A second later, surrounded by complete darkness, Mel heard something crash and possibly shatter. Now she was getting terrified. Mel wanted to find the blanket and completely cover herself in it, as if that would help her get away from this situation. Being in total darkness wasn’t helping either, nor was the slightly wet spot on the bed sheets resting against her butt. Cursing herself under her breath, Mel absolutely hated what she had let James do to her body. Yet, even with James flipping out in the other room Mel wanted more. The pleasure rising in her body has subsided nearly all of the way but Mel could still feel his warm hands caressing her body. With another loud crash heard outside of the room she was brought back to the ground, her head shaking as if that would help her clear her mind. She had no other choice except to sit in the cold dark room waiting for him to return.

It must have literally sounded like the man lost his mind in the kitchen. The worst part of the whole thing was having to clean up all the silverware and other random kitchen items that now decorated the kitchen floor. Nothing was damaged, it was just something he had to take care of. After James completely cleaned up the kitchen, he decided to have himself a bowl of cereal. It had been a good half hour by the time all of this transpired. James had gotten time to cool himself down and he had even had time to brush his teeth. When a growing beam of light entered the room, he could almost feel her sexual tension. "You poor thing. I can feel your tension."

He walked closer; at the foot of the bed. James looked into her eyes and his fingertips ran softly up her ankle to her knee and back down. "I'm sorry you had to hear that." It was strange now. He was completely calm and relaxed unlike before. "It just hurt my feelings when you said I was like him -- Jason, that is. Now, you know you just said that because you got out of line and I had to hit you. If you're a good girl, I won't have to do that." James smiled and realized that he couldn't wait for Stockholm Syndrome to take over her desperate mind. He wanted her to admit that she deserved to be smacked. To aid in the building of her mental instability, James began to spread her thighs and crawl up the bed.

"If I were like him, would I do this?" James lowered his head to her and he started to brush his stubbly face against her inner thighs. Oh, he could feel her shiver and try to close her thighs out of embarrassment. "Your pussy smells so ripe, you know. It smells like you've laid here for half an hour needing a cock." His voice was dirty and his artisan hands gently grabbed and spread her labia to put her cunt on full display. A guy she barely had anything to do with was touching her cunt with his bare hands; and, now, his tongue. James leaned in and he ran his tongue softly along her wanton pussy. He could taste and smell the intense desire and it drove him absolutely wild. When the tip of his tongue flicked her clit, he lost his mind. He let her pussy lips go and he thrust a finger suddenly into her cunt to tease her vulva while his tongue and lips focused on her clit. He sucked, licked, and even nibbled his way into her sexual fantasies.

The next half hour felt like two or even three hours long as Mel waited for James to come back. Her sexual tension had subsided nearly completely and Mel had started to doze off before the bright light shining from the now open door hit her eyes, forcing her body to jerk awake. Once her eyes cleared she saw his shadow standing at the foot of the bed, his fingertips toying with the soft skin of her leg. It was the way he touched her that drove her crazy before and she could feel her body reacting to his touch once again. She felt dirty but, to a point, needy.

Mel didn’t find it appropriate to respond to James as he spoke to her almost like she was a child. If she were to respond she’d probably find another smack against her face, if not worse. Anger was brewing inside of her and she wanted to say so many things to the man but before she could even clear her head she felt his face rub against her thigh. A small chill went up her body and she went to close her legs but wasn’t able to. When he mentioned the way she smelled a warm blush swept over her body, embarrassment nearly too much to handle. “Don’t touch me,” Mel whispered, trying to shift her body away from his touch but was only rewarded by his tongue flicking against her clit. Another chill went up her body before he thrust a finger into her pussy. A soft moan left her throat and Mel’s eyes closed. She felt dirty, disgusting, yet oh so good. The high she had felt earlier was coming back pretty quickly, her pussy growing wetter with every passing moment.

(Sorry for the short post, I wanted to reply but only had a few minutes.)

(Good thing I'm a mirror poster, right? ;) )

Oh how easy she was to manipulate. She would resist him and act like her pussy didn't desire him, but he knew better. At his tongue slowly worked over her swollen nub, he could taste her delicious desire. The slightly bitter taste of her wet pussy sank into his tongue and he pulled away to catch his breath. The heat coming off his breath had to be searing her. It was heavy with desire and lust. With every stroke of his tongue in between her thighs, he found himself becoming stiff. His urges started controlling his mind, and his finger moved faster to stimulate her. James looked up at her with pride. She was his; and all he could see from her body language was that she wanted his dick. He agreed that he would have to do just that for her.

James pulled away from her pussy and he started to crawl up the bed with a lascivious gaze. His breathing was heavier now that he go closer to her. He moved his hips so that they were right beside her face. When his member throbbed beneath the boxers, it pushed against her cheek. The man slowly pulled the waist of his boxers down until his cock smacked her cheek as it sprung forth. He looked to be about 7 or 8" long just by looking. The boxers rested perfectly beneath his tightly clasped balls. James moved his hips in slowly until he felt his shaft rub against her lips. His fingertips were sweet in the way they slipped beneath her head, but he was firm when he pulled her head to turn and be penetrated by his thick, throbbing member. He sighed and let his right hand's fingertips softly trace along her abdomen. He was leaving a featherlight trail in random, slow patterns along her stomach and even up around her breasts, then back down close to her clit. The way he subtly teased her flesh had to be absolutely torturous. Sure, he wanted to fuck that cunt, but he wanted to make her work for it like a good slave.

Back
Top Bottom