Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mountain Man ((Hat+Yu))

Hat-tori

Supernova
James smiled as he hooked another fish, pulling it up over his head to have it land in the large pail behind him. It was an old trick a friend had taught him when he was but a child. James had been living in the hills for almost five years, since he was about sixteen. He left home, took a bunch of supplies, and made his way there. He was a carrer hunter and fisherman, and while he didn't make much money, he only needed enough for clothes, and the occasional food he couldn't grow or hunt. His seasoned outdoorsman life showed in his body, with muscular arms, a toned chest, tanned skin, and powerful legs. His eyes were sharp, alert, but somehow still filled with happiness he had when he had arrived, icy blue. His teeth straight and clean. He even kept his hair clean, shampoo being his greatest expense.

He was a simple man with simple tastes. His clothes rarely had buttons, simple sweatpants and shirts. The sweatpants almost always lost their drawstrings within weeks. But there was a problem.
His older clothes were disappearing from the clothesline. His food was vanishing from the outdoors icebox.

He frowned as he caught another, hearing it splash in the bucket.

normal_love_neco_ch1_pg_001.jpg

Riley remembered growing up in these parts of the woods and he was happily content to have his free way of life and how the whole place was such a haven for him. His life growing in the woods and always fleeing from carnivors had made him lean, swift and nimble on his feet. He would always managed to escape from any trap for his ears that picked up anything from a far distance and that his vision within the darkness are always sharp. Not to mention his tail gave him great balance support when he would climb up higher places or land himself on his feet.

Though lately, he realized that the fishes in the usual lake he was fishing had not been so bountiful. He wondered what had happened. Resulting to him to investigate and found that a human was living in the mountains and Riley couldn't help but steal some food and other things that he found easy to access

James rose, then looked at his bucket. He knew it. Three fish were missing! Right behind his back, for god's sake... He looked around, then smiled, sitting back down, He prepared a mousetrap and tossed it into the water behind him as he cast, making that splashing sound again.

Riley who was behind the bush at the moment were nabbing at the fishes that fell into a bucket. He waited for another one to come through and when it did, he quickly reached out his hand through the bush and dipped it in, yelping when he felt the mousetrap caught his hand.

James smiled, turning around and grasping the theif by the shoulder tightly. His grip was quite strong, and he took the boy's hand gently and removed the mousetrap delicately. He inspected the hand with care - nothing as broken - and released his hand, still holding the boy tight.
"My food, and my clothes." he said with a smile. "We need to talk."

Riley tensed up when he realized that he had been caught red handed. He watched as he removed the mousetrap from his fingers. With a small mew, his ears drooped to his side as he whimpered, "S-Sorry.."

James sighed. "Come on." he said, gently leading the boy into his house. "If you're gonna steal, you have to work it off." he said, picking up the catboy as they went inside, walking into the bathroom. "But I won't have you getting my floor dirty with your bare feet. And those are my clothes. So. You're going to take a bath." he shut the bathroom door. "So give me back my clothes."

Riley mewed when he lifted him and carried him into the house. He squirmed as he was not used to being carried as he was brought into the home. He looked around the place and took in the other's scent. However once in the bathroom, he tensed up at the word bath, "Mreow!" he yelped as he shook his head, he didn't want to take one and actually strip down for the other male.

He paused in thought.
"Tell you what." James said. "If you cooperate, I'll feed you." he said, smiling. "With fish. You like fish, right?"

The young neko looked up at him and mewed a little, nodding to him. He liked fish. Very much so.

"I will feed you fish every day if you do as I say." he said with a smile. "More than one fish a day, if I can manage it."

The neko's ears twitched as he heard that. He wondered if he would keep his word but he knew by the man he was able to. He slowly nodded and shyly removed the other's clothing from his body.

James smiled, taking away the clothes as they were removed, his eyes scanning the slim, smooth body of his new friend. Oh yes. This was excellent, he thought, starting the bathwater up. He reached out and gently stroked the neko's hair, carefully.

The young neko let out a soft mew and eyed the water. His ears lowered slightly when the human gently stroked his head, as if calming him down, "Mew.."

"Mmmm. You look good." he said, his hand drifting down the catboy's back with each stroke until it touched the base of his tail.

The young neko tensed up slightly when he felt the hand running down his back. He mewed slightly and shivered under his touch.

He chuckled, stroking his tail, slowly but carefully. He turned off the warm water, gently lowering in the catboy.

Slowly he calmed down and eyed the man before he gently tried not to claw on him when he slowly lowered him into the warm water.

Back
Top Bottom